THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 26 Apr 2024, 16:02
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cutest little easter egg  (Read 5269 times)

manu

• Not quite a lurker
  • New challenger approaching?! Nodoka <3
Cutest little easter egg
« on: 28 May 2008, 04:07 »

Ah, I love this comic. I don't know how I found the site exactly... rampant button clicking from warez site I think but I've read Questionable Content from start to last this Sunday to Monday in the span of 24 hours. Haven't been sucked in this badly since... Y the Last Man by Brian K. Vaughan.

Anyways you'd think that I would get sick after  day of obsessing about it but now I'm rereading all my favorite arcs and ran into this strip.

Third panel took me a while, I thought that maybe it was harry potter but then I was like OMG NEGIMA IN MY QC!!! Followed shortly after with HOLY SHIT THATS NODOKA IN HERE DRESS FROM THEIR FIRST DATE. Oh god I haven't read Negima! in about half a year and this easter egg was so delicious. Anymore you guys can point out?

hedgepiratefury

Re: Cutest little easter egg
« Reply #1 on: 04 Jun 2008, 06:49 »

I've never watched negima, but the shirt drew my attention.
Is that the indie rock snobbery circle graph from Diesel Sweeties?

rpgeek

Re: Cutest little easter egg
« Reply #2 on: 25 Jun 2008, 10:50 »

Third panel took me a while, I thought that maybe it was harry potter but then I was like OMG NEGIMA IN MY QC!!! Followed shortly after with HOLY SHIT THATS NODOKA IN HERE DRESS FROM THEIR FIRST DATE. Oh god I haven't read Negima! in about half a year and this easter egg was so delicious. Anymore you guys can point out?
Not certain what you're talking about, BUT! the girl with the blue hair is very pretty!
Pages: [1]   Go Up