THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 14:58
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Proof of Pizzagirl and Penelope being one and the same?  (Read 11277 times)

Dav1d

Ok, I was browsing the Posters section, and, I found this, very nice poster. http://www.questionablecontent.net/images/18x24large.png
Notice that there is Pizzagirl, but no Penelope, even though she works at Coffee Of Doom..
Is this the very creator of the comic's subconscious mind trying to reveal the origins of Pizzagirl?
Not likely.
But it makes for a good discussion..
« Last Edit: 29 May 2008, 05:03 by Dav1d »

Mars

• Emoticontraindication

Actually, from the looks of it that predates Penelope. So no.

Surgoshan

• Duck attack survivor

Steve is still with Ellen.  Penelope didn't start working there until after they broke up.

JReynolds

• Larger than most fish
  • We thought you was a toad!

It was established back somewhere between comics #500-530 that Pizzagirl was actually Marten and Dora's daughter. She time-traveled back to her parents time to ensure that Dora and Marten hooked up and would produce her. Once her job was done, she traveled back an additional 20 years, changed her name and eventually became Hannelore's mother. That's why she's been so willing to help Marten and Dora out-- anything for the parents.
When folly and lies are sown broadcast, one necessarily reaps insanity.  --Zola

Orbert

• 1-800-SCABIES

The whole thing with Pizzagirl and Penelope maybe or maybe not being the same person was quite interesting for a while, but it seems to have been dropped in favor of other storylines.  Maybe Jeph just got bored with it, or didn't know where to go with it, or just didn't care (which I guess is the same as getting bored with it).  I for one would've liked to have seen a follow-up, but alas, we are left with naught but speculation.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who do not.

Doug S. Machina

• Pneumatic ratchet pants

It was established back somewhere between comics #500-530 that Pizzagirl was actually Marten and Dora's daughter. She time-traveled back to her parents time to ensure that Dora and Marten hooked up and would produce her. Once her job was done, she traveled back an additional 20 years, changed her name and eventually became Hannelore's mother. That's why she's been so willing to help Marten and Dora out-- anything for the parents.

Love it, but...two brunettes produced a blond daughter? (Don't say it's dyed, that's too easy.)  In the process, Hannelore's DNA was somehow substituted for Marten and Dora's. Hannelore is her own grandmother.

And Sara is Pizza Girl. Penelope gives her an alibi because she owes her a debt that can never be repaid.
Man, if I was the sort of person who quoted things like that in my signature, I'd quote that it my signature.

Surgoshan

• Duck attack survivor

Love it, but...two brunettes produced a blond daughter? (Don't say it's dyed, that's too easy.) 

Sorry, but "it's dyed" is the official answer.  Dora's a platinum blond who dyed her hair black to go goth, remember?

Phil73805

Ay carumba! That's a twisted mind you have there  :-)

GenericName

• Noooooooo
    • DeviantART

Two brunettes-->Blonde is possible, if they both have a recessive.
Two blondes--->Brunette is not, though.

That's beside the point anyways, because the smart people remember that Dora dyes her hair. And have mentioned it before. Because they remember. Yeah.
Sometimes I see a terrible post so I click and look back at every post that person has ever made. That is why I never have time to actually post things.

Doug S. Machina

Love it, but...two brunettes produced a blond daughter? (Don't say it's dyed, that's too easy.) 

Sorry, but "it's dyed" is the official answer.  Dora's a platinum blond who dyed her hair black to go goth, remember?

Oh crap, forgot all about that.

That's beside the point anyways, because the smart people remember that Dora dyes her hair. And have mentioned it before. Because they remember. Yeah.

Oh, give me a break. :wink:
Man, if I was the sort of person who quoted things like that in my signature, I'd quote that it my signature.

tomselleck69

• FIGHT YOU
  • Now We All Have Metal Skin
    • Harold Bloom
Re: Proof of Pizzagirl and Penelope being one and the same?
« Reply #10 on: 30 May 2008, 02:38 »

ACTUAL smart people realize that it's Faye's dad.
"Cocks." - Harold Bloom

SleeperCylon

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #11 on: 01 Jun 2008, 20:54 »

At this point I'd be surprised she actually were Pizza Girl.  Penelope is one of those people who's too frustrated about being judged against the standards of the kind of people  she abhors to give any kind of ground in regard to skin-displays and sexual teasing to anyone she isn't absolutely sure respects her for who she is.

Aegir

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #12 on: 01 Jun 2008, 22:00 »

At this point I'd be surprised she actually were Pizza Girl.  Penelope is one of those people who's too frustrated about being judged against the standards of the kind of people  she abhors to give any kind of ground in regard to skin-displays and sexual teasing to anyone she isn't absolutely sure respects her for who she is.
Or maybe that's just what she wants you to think! That's like saying "I'd be surprised if Clark Kent was Superman because he's such a wuss."

est

• this is a test
  • Admin emeritus
  • Older than Moses
  • V O L L E Y B A L L
« Reply #13 on: 01 Jun 2008, 22:17 »

Jesus Christ, you people.

Tenebrais

« Reply #14 on: 02 Jun 2008, 09:31 »

Pizza Girl is Jesus? It all makes so much sense now!

Border Reiver

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #15 on: 02 Jun 2008, 17:12 »

No, Pizza Girl is His wife....
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

WriterofAllWrongs

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #16 on: 02 Jun 2008, 21:24 »

Is it just me, or do most General Discussion topics read like a tabloid paper? 

frullic

• Furry furrier
  • Warning: Contents under parental pressure.
    • An Adventurer is Me!
« Reply #17 on: 02 Jun 2008, 21:52 »

could be worse, ever saw 4chan?
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

bunnyThor

• Furry furrier
  • This is my personal text. Not yours!
« Reply #18 on: 02 Jun 2008, 23:30 »

No. No one has ever seen 4chan. Please describe it in loving detail.

Border Reiver

• Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #19 on: 03 Jun 2008, 04:06 »

Is it just me, or do most General Discussion topics read like a tabloid paper? 

You say that like it's a bad thing.
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

frullic

• Furry furrier
    • An Adventurer is Me!
« Reply #20 on: 03 Jun 2008, 14:34 »

No. No one has ever seen 4chan. Please describe it in loving detail.

teh ghey buttsecks!!!!!!!!!11111 OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!1111oneoneoneone

need I say more?

Border Reiver

• Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #21 on: 03 Jun 2008, 16:51 »

I'd ask for a translation, but I' couldn't bring myself to care.

frullic

• Furry furrier
    • An Adventurer is Me!
« Reply #22 on: 03 Jun 2008, 18:06 »

TRANSLATION: Dear me, there appears to be homosexual erotica on this photo server's front page!
Pages: [1]   Go Up