THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 22:36
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 82   Go Down

Author Topic: Whatever, Let's Have A Goddamn Blog Thread, But Try And Keep It Reasonable  (Read 740473 times)

morca007

• Pneumatic ratchet pants

What is it that happens in Sep/Oct to make people get their baby-making on? I swear half the planet has their birthday in June or July.
it is because it is gloomy and yucky outside and what else are you going to do?

Fenriswolf

Dear blog thread,

I feel like a right wanker posting a narcissistic little post on here when I was a regular for, oh, a week? Then pissed off for the last few months. But fuck it, I'm going nuts here. My partner's away for 4 days and I pretty much do nothing when he's not here. Issues:

The semi-pleasant one is the almost painful desire for Noel Fielding and Russell Brand. Seriously, the expression of feeling on fire from lust is painfully accurate when it will never EVER be realised. Noel of course is in a relationship, so Russell's almost worse because I'm attractive enough that I'd probably be able to convince him pretty damn easily if (a) I were single, (b) I were in England, and (c) he wasn't inaccessibly famous. Seriously dying over here.

More seriously, I fucking hate my job. Or rather, I like my job, but my boss has just made it intolerable. He agreed to let me work 8-5 rather than 9-6 a wee while ago, which was awesome as I wasn't coping with walking 3 dogs after work and actually trying to get enough sleep. Now he's gone and "suggested" a new roster that shits all over that, but is too much of a pussy to have a meeting with me, and even worse he's basically changed it because the head nurse bullies him into getting whatever she wants and she was DEEPLY offended when I changed my roster without her input... even though it's nothing to do with her.

So basically, Ms I Can't Handle Calm Confrontation (me) is going to have to have a major confrontation on Monday. Fucking fantastic.

Gemmwah

• Bling blang blong blung
  • fffffffffffffffffff

Door Bloog Throod,

My great uncle died last week. The funeral was wednesday, but I didn't go. The whole thing hit me like a tonne of bricks yesterday and I think I might've just fucked everything up with one conversation. Yay!
oh good god 4lko jaeger bomb. Holy goood god what have I done.
 :psyduck: psyduck is the most appropriate right now. FUUUUKC

0bsessions

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Change Is Taking the Seventh Dick
    • Quiki

I wandered into the general discussion forum today. I now need to have my eyes purged by sulfuric acid. Thankfully my job provides this.

At least you got there early. I don't even want to think about the kind of shit that place has probably degenerated to after today's strip.

I think we're in for another mass exodus of stupid in here to rival a few months back.
I've decided to give up psychology and become a peacock
Quote from: Tommydski in Gabbly
JON MADE ME GAY

0bsessions

• Quiki

Famous last words, my friend. Famous last words.
JON MADE ME GAY

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest

What I want to know is why jeph would inflict that crap upon himself. Seriously, when I saw the comic today my first thought was to wonder why jeph hates himself.

blanktom

• FIGHT YOU
  • Liev Schreiber scares me
    • myspace!

dear blog thread,

i had my last exam on Wednesday, and then i got my £20 book deposit back! all my exams went ok i think, it doesnt make a lot of difference what i get because i'm not going to uni or anything.

i am now packing for a holiday to spain tomorrow! only going for 6 days but i am mega excited, havent had a holiday in ages!!!
Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

Caleb

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog

Dear Blog Thread,

People are still asking for IRS forms.  Someone else in the library made the decision to throw away the forms we had left over.  So now I have to deal with everyone who made a mistake on their taxes and didn't bother to go through the correct procedures to get new forms.  Since I legally cannot give out any tax advice and people just don't understand that, this had made my reference desk hours a bit miserable.

For the love of all that's holy, just use the contact info I give you to find out what mistakes you made and what forms you need to re-submit.  Stop asking me to do your taxes...

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
  • Twelve stories high, made of radiation

What I want to know is why jeph would inflict that crap upon himself. Seriously, when I saw the comic today my first thought was to wonder why jeph hates himself.

Fools and their sweet, sweet money are soon parted.
[22:06] Shane: We only had sex once
[22:06] Shane: and she was wicked just...lay there

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz

injury update: my hand isn't broken! but its pretty fucked up. i can move my fingers a bit but i cant use it for anything which sucks.

on the plus side, i am getting pretty good at typing one handed.
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

RobbieOC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Whachaw!
    • Facebookfacebookfacebook

There's a good joke somewhere in there about typing one-handed. I just know it.

Today, I had a meeting with the registrar's office at school, and I learned that I have like 5 classes that are "incomplete" and that all I have to do is finishe those, take one more class online, and I get to be an official college graduate! Which is good, but I don't know how I ended up with so many incompletes in the first place...

Also, my friend got married last weekend and gave all of the groomsmen (of which I was one) cane swords. So I spend most of my free time standing in front of a mirror sheating and unsheathing it in dramatic fashion.

Aminal

I love cane swords.  Let's go to New Orleans and cut bitches.

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz

haven't they been through enough?
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

RobbieOC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Whachaw!

Dallas is much closer to where I live, and they don't get hit by hurricanes.

...wait. Hurricane. Cane swords. Was that the joke? Cause if so.... wow.

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling

I spend most of my free time standing in front of a mirror sheating and unsheathing it in dramatic fashion.

Oh shit oh shit the possibility of a humiliating sig quote is so high but I really can't be bothered.

jodizzle

• Scrabble hacker
  • Stairs will tear us apart

Dear Blog Thread,

Today Lunchy made me toast and coffee.  Suck on that bitches.

Love Jodie
Quote from: Hannah in Meebly
you it be the mics taht are broked?
Quote from: ViolentDove
But then again, I used to dress like the bastard child of a drug-addled punk and a shrubbery.

RobbieOC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Whachaw!

Oh shit oh shit the possibility of a humiliating sig quote is so high but I really can't be bothered.

This would only be embarassing if you were taking it out of context... which I'm pretty sure you're not.  :-D

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest

oh wait you were talking about a credit card?

:-D

20 jazz funk greats

• The Tickler
  • ~*~*~*~*~
    • tumblrs are cool right

dear blog thread,

i have a final exam in one of my summer courses tomorrow. i wish i could be at tronnocon instead.
some girl i don't know very well compared me to jesus today.
(even though i'm agnostic...) it makes me giggle still.

love,
anna
When our powers combine we are awkward internet
Quote from: Jace
All Canadians are two to four Welsh Corgis in a human suit.
http://nowaver.tumblr.com
http://twitter.com/witchykeen

Cartilage Head

• Only pretending to work
  • Do Me Baby

Dear blog thread,

You are shitty and boring.

Love, Cory.
Hate, rain on me

20 jazz funk greats

• The Tickler
  • ~*~*~*~*~
    • tumblrs are cool right

tl:dr I deserve much higher grades than I actually got, fuck you teachers and steel-rigid schooling system, thank god I attend school to learn stuff not to get good grades.

i concur.

dear cory,

participation in the blog thread is optional.

love,
anna
When our powers combine we are awkward internet
Quote from: Jace
All Canadians are two to four Welsh Corgis in a human suit.
http://nowaver.tumblr.com
http://twitter.com/witchykeen

jimbunny

• I'm Randy! I'm eternal!
  • I'll show you the life of the mind!

I'm pretty much pathetic. When I'm not working... what do I do? I watch a lot of TV, on my computer. Why can't I think of anything worthwhile to do?

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!

Dear Anna,

Word.

Love David
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

loam

Dear blog thread,

Today I realized why I've found Lunchbox's internet persona on this board to give me a slight sense of deja-vu. It's because a few years ago I found and gave an old metal [brace for overused douchey word] "vintage" Disney lunchbox to a girl I know who is a rabid Disney fan (and lunchbox collector) and who happens to be named.. Ariel. It's the combo of the username and the avatar.
« Last Edit: 21 Jun 2008, 02:54 by loam »

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page

Dier Blag Thräd,

Today (well, yesterday now, it's 2am) was payday! My friend and I picked up our checks and went to our respective banks, and then we hung out in town after depositing them. We went to Radio Shack, where I bought a soldering iron and some solder, and we ran into Jordan, That Girl I Made Out With. She decided to be really dumb and pretend she hadn't been really bitchy to me. All she wanted was for one of us to buy her a soda, but my friend and I weren't having any of it. He gave her his drink to take a sip from, though, and I got to make a joke to him about "Dude Davida if you drink from that after her... yeah dude enjoy your herp" and it really pissed Jordan off. She whipped her sunglasses down onto her face and stormed off with her annoying little gossip buddy.

The whole thing was reallly bad form on my part, I should really be more of a gentleman than that, but in her case I really don't care.

After Radio Shack, my homeboy and I went to the library, where we both got on computers. I ordered guitar parts (noiseless Telecaster pickups, a Gibson-style 3-way selector switch, new pots, and a graphite nut blank) and checked my mailz while he did his stuff. All I have left to order for my guitar hot-rodding project is a .047 capacitor, a nut filing kit, locking tuners, and a bit of wire.

Love,
Patrick

P.S. Loam, I have a buddy who works at Disneyland down in SoCal, and he has slept with the girls who work at the park as the Little Mermaid and Alice in Wonderland. Alice was in costume, too. Have fun with your destroyed childhood.
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

McTaggart

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • Positive feedback.

I'd think that Alice would probably get that costume request a whole lot.
One day ends and another begins and we're never none the wiser.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!

Fear Dog Bread,

Who else is, like, totally jackin' it to that?
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest

holy hell, the "hottest disney character" thread was over 3 years ago.

McTaggart

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • Positive feedback.

I really hate how I'm just about to go and look for that.

To be fair, this is just some thing that I've noticed in the slash that's been linked to me over time. I think the top two are Alice, then Warhammer orks.
One day ends and another begins and we're never none the wiser.

loam

Patrick, I don't think that's destroyed my childhood.

At all.

Actually I want to go work at disneyland now.

greenMonkey

• The Tickler
  • WOO

Dear Log Tread,

Today I got new headphones.  Thank god.  Fugazi has never sounded so good.

I also got a wristwatch.  I have never worn a wristwatch before (for an extended period of time).  I need it because I am attending a summer theater training program where they are intense about being on time.

I need to sack up and hang out with a certain girl who I like very much before I leave for my theater thing.

Scarychips

• Scrabble hacker
  • Wwaahhhhhh

Dear Blog Thread,

I finished grade 9th yesterday, I now only have to go to school Monday to get my final grades in Mathematics, Sciences, Gym, Computer Class, and French. I already know my Arts and English grades (respectively, 75% and 99%). I'm incredibly happy with those ones,

Yesterday night, they were passing the Shinig on Television. Hell, this is a scary movie.  Not like those shits like Halloween.

All day long, I was taking some old furniture to the dumpster. All in all, boring day.
Sometimes I look at Achewood archives while listening to Spoon.

valley_parade

• coprophage

Durr blogador thread,

I went to a baseball game last night, and ended up hanging out with a girl I went to high school with. She's still pretty cool, and rather cute..but she's got a kid now. Errrgh. =/

I'm not the biggest fan of little kids.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

thehollow

Dear blog thread,

I just got back from a road trip to Washington state! It was a 28 hour drive from WI to Walla Walla, which we did all in one go and there were only 2 of us. For the last 8 hour leg of the drive I was kept awake primarily by 5 hour energy and a Battles CD. Needless to say, I'm pretty much about to pass out at this point, so I'll write more about the trip later and maybe post some pictures.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page

She's still pretty cool, and rather cute..but she's got a kid now.

God I hate it when half the hot women who occasionally come through drive-thru are mothers. This one really good-looking lady was being hella flirty with me the other day, and I did the Ring Check. She wasn't wearing one so I thought I was in the clear for more PG-rated (anything PG-13 could get me fired) flirty fun, right? All of a sudden this kid pipes up in the back "MOMMY I WANT MY HAPPY MEAL!" :(

I was taking out a parked order (we will park you if our grill team hasn't got your f00dz yet) and the driver, this really hot girl I've seen before maybe like 6 times, was just like "Hey so are you in high school?" I was like "Er, no, I'm 19, why do you ask?" and she was just like "OH UH NO REASON" and she and her also-cute friend drove off hella fast, all giggly and stupid. I don't mind giggly. I fucking hate stupid.

Another really cute girl came through drive-thru right when that one Savage Garden song came on (the one that's all I WANNA LAAAAAY LIKE THIS FOREVERRR UNTIL THE SKYYYYYY FALLS DOWN ON MEEEEE). She, of course, could not hear the restaurant radio, so all she heard was me singing. It was kinda awkward, she was like "I love that song, and you have a great voice!" I'm like, "...err, thanks?" Made me hellof uncomfortable.
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Barmymoo

• Mentat

Patrick, do you spend your whole time there looking at ladies? Because I would quite like to have your job. Except that it's in Alaska (also McDonalds somehow seems to go against my vegetarian principles, for what they're worth).

Today I wrote a song, and it was actually good unlike that crap I churned out for the One Album One Day challenge. Now I just have to get the guts to play it to the guy I wrote it for/about, and we're on the home straight.

It might be a good idea if I don't use references to a game I don't understand.

Anyway. I leave for Germany a week on Tuesday and I ripped my second pair of jeans today, meaning that I now have a total of one pair of jeans for five weeks. I think an emergency shopping trip is order, although I don't know when. Next weekend we have to go to the airport to pick up the Swiss boy who is coincidentally coming to stay when I go away. Ah well. I usually only wear this one pair of jeans, and some skirts, so it'll have to do.

Tomorrow I have yet another lesson with our incredibly irritating cover teacher, since our Law teacher is still on paternity leave. I think if we didn't have such a great real teacher, we wouldn't hate the replacement so much, but the basic fact is that he is teaching us wrongly. Last week he told us that legal causation was connected to whether you inteded to commit the crime or not, which would be useful to know if a) we hadn't already covered (and been examined on) that topic last year and b) it wasn't totally wrong. Legal causation is part of the actus reus, which is nothing to do with states of mind.

Anyway never mind that. I shall manage by repeating to myself "Paternity leave is a basic right and it's only two weeks". Also by ignoring him totally and just working my way through the topic on my own.

I'm so jealous of you Tronnocon people.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Ladybug

• Beyoncé

My mom just gave me more shit for forgetting to water the plants than she gave my brother when he did 111km/h in a 60km/h zone, lost his license for half a year and had to pay 12000NOK. And, apparently, I never help around the house, so I get yelled at for that constantly. Oh, I'm sorry, making dinner when asked, keeping the kitchen clean when home alone with my two brothers, helping out with stuff in the garden, watering the plants outside when asked and driving her around isn't helping out?

Suffices to say, I wanna go back to my dorm room. Sucks that I have a summer job set up that begins next week, and I have to stay at home until August.

On a happier note, I got an A on my human-computer interaction exam! And a B in software engineering, but failed physics (again). Pretty damn worried about the database and communication exams, but don't think I failed them. Maybe.

muffy

• Asleep in the boner patch

I am pretty intrigued as to what a human-computer interaction exam would entail... Though I figure it's just some terminology I'm not used to, it still sounds bizarre and kind of cool. Like, 'How often do you talk to your computer?', 'Do you guys hang out often enough?'  sort of questions.

Anyhoos, Blog Thread, (I have had a slightly crappy week and have learnt to never depend on the emotionaly obtuse), though on the upside, I have been given super-strong painkillers, which, while they still don't deal with the pain entirely, make me feel fluffy and fuzzy enough not to care. Sort of like being pounded on the head repeatedly by a soft foamy mallet. In a good way. That, and I've also been given a referral to a back pain specialist who will hopefully help with my mobility issues - though this may seem silly, it's pretty important to me, and therefore I am pretty happy about this.

I have, however, decided to accept that if I can't walk well, I shall at least do it in style, so have bought a pair of sex-worthy 5" stilettos, which, though I can't really walk in them,look hot as hell.

Moral of the story: shoes solve everything.

Ladybug

• Beyoncé

Something like that. It was pretty much 50/50 between design and construction (in Java/Swing :/) of GUIs, with the goal being to learn how to design and create GUIs with great usability (effectiveness, efficiency and satisfaction for specified users with specified goals in particular environments). I really liked the class, actually (in spite of uesless lectures with way too many old Apple-related YouTube-videos, metaphors, personal anecdotes and presentations with random pictures/stick figures), so it feels good to get a good grade in it.

imapiratearg

• Oh thanks. They're not mine.
    • http://www.myspace.com/superpunkdout

Dear Blog thread,

So, apparently, there was some sort of memo that went out to everyone I know, giving them full rights to take whatever I say and construe it into something else entirely different.  Or, you know, make it up entirely.

I guess that's cool.

Or not.

'Cause now I get told off for things that didn't even happen.

Awesome.

<3
Matt

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest

I am pretty intrigued as to what a human-computer interaction exam would entail... Though I figure it's just some terminology I'm not used to, it still sounds bizarre and kind of cool. Like, 'How often do you talk to your computer?', 'Do you guys hang out often enough?'  sort of questions.

Back at Carnegie Mellon you could major in human-computer interaction.

Ladybug

• Beyoncé

I wish I could do that.

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute

On Saturday night I rode to Northcote (couple of suburbs over, ten-minute bike ride) to see a gig at the rather wonderful Northcote Social Club. I haven't been on the High Street in Northcote for ages, and was surprised to find that they seem to be having some kind of arts festival there: every block had at least one shop-front in which the front room was empty, and some strange art installation was in place. Pretty cool! The gig was also pretty good.

The bloggy bit begins when I came out of the gig, four hours or so later, and upon unlocking my bike and trying to ride it home, found out that the back wheel was completely fucked. I can only assume that some drunken idiot fell over the bike, smashed the shit out of the back wheel, then felt bad and stood the bike up again against the rail to try to make it better (the back light had also been almost knocked off, indicating a collision of some kind). I make this deduction based on two assumptions: (1) that a collision forceful enough to so buckle that back wheel that I had to decouple the brakes just to ride the bike home, would also have knocked the bike over; and (2) that if it was malicious damage rather than accidental, whoever did it wouldn't have bothered to stand the bike up again.

Anyway, on Sunday I went to my local bike-shop. The wheel was too badly damaged for them to repair, so they replaced it instead. For $115. God-dammit.
« Last Edit: 23 Jun 2008, 18:07 by Inlander »

Thaes

• Furry furrier

Today I got a letter confirming my place in one of the universities to which I applied. Oh, the joy! Oh, the glee!

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest

I can only assume that some drunken idiot fell over the buck, smashed the shit out of the back wheel, then felt bad and stood the bike up again against the rail to try to make it better

Because standing the bike back up fixed everything.

0bsessions

• Quiki

Patrick, you're just as well. I would never sleep with someone who routinely ate at McDonald's.

Dear Blog Thread,

Loooooong weekend. Rachel and I went camping this weekend. It was a fun time, but we somehow spent an inordinate amount of money. We went up Friday evening after work (The place was about 40 miles outside of Boston) and it started to rain about ten minutes out of the city. Inexplicably, we drove in one side of the storm and straight out the other and it never touched the campground. Clear skies, all weekend.

Our site was gorgeous. The sites were all well set off from each other in the section we went after (You really couldn't see anyone else around us and we were so far back that we got very few people coming by). The site was a good size and everything. We got the tents set up and went off out of the grounds to find some place to buy food for the weekend. Rachel purchased a large amount of snack food we never even touched. We spent most of the weekend surviving off of burgers, hot dogs marshmallows and some chicken.

We went hiking Saturday morning. We found a nice brook with a rickety ass bridge that was sketchy as hell to cross carrying my camera. We turned sappy and carved our initials into a tree. Then we did private things on a big rock we found. Eventually, we went back to the site and my dad dropped by for a bit. After he left, we walked down to the beach, at which point Rachel failed to convince me to actually swim. After returning, we went to get a little more food for the evening and then we made dinner and started a fire. Eventually, we got sleepy and went to the tent to smoke a bit. We got goofy and decided we wanted to call Eed and tell her we were having more fun than they were, but her number was on Rachel's phone which was not in the tent with us, so we tried calling Shane from mine to ask him her number. He didn't pick up.

We got up Sunday morning and packed pretty efficiently. Unfortunately, the cooler's plug had gotten knocked open and it soaked my baseball glove. We got back to my place around 11:30 and each got in a shower and then we went to see the Incredible Hulk and eventually came home.

All in all, a good weekend.
JON MADE ME GAY

Stryc9Fuego

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Qualified Awesomeologist

Dear blog thread,

I just heard my dad had a heart attack. I'm gonna go see him now.

onewheelwizzard

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Ha! Fool ...
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/onewheelwizzard

We had the most fucking kickass dance party at my house Saturday night.  Basically what happened was this ... a couple weeks ago, the guy in our house who manages the social events, books the bands, etc. ran into a DJ from Baltimore who played our house last April, Dave Nada.  Dave Nada is in a project with another Baltimore DJ, Matt Nordstrom (it's called Nadastrom), and they were both in Philly on Saturday night, but playing different clubs.  They asked us if they could have their afterparty at our house so they could spin together.  So we got in touch with a guy who has a really really really ridiculous sound system for rent, and he basically said "I don't need a flat fee, you can just collect donations at the party and I'll take that."  So we basically got a massive fucking all-night rave in my basement without having to pay a cent ... the DJs spun for free and the sound/lighting guy relied upon the partygoers' generosity.

Apparently my house has graduated to a level of cool at which people come to our house to throw their party just because they like us that much.

The DJs were on point, too.  Check out their stuff on MySpace.  Dave Nada is scary good, especially when there are six 18'' subwoofers in the room.

(Warning - while you were typing 6 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.)

Oh shit Fuego, I hope your dad's OK.
also at one point mid-sex she asked me "what do you think about commercialism in art?"

Stryc9Fuego

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Qualified Awesomeologist

<continuation from above post>

In case anyone's interested, I went to see him. First and foremost, I hate doctors. they're arguing over what he had was a heart attack or not, but at least he's stable. What is known is that he had chest pain, and his blood pressure spiked.

Friggin' 4 hours and all they can tell me is his blood pressure's high?

At least he's being looked after. Nothing I can do at this time. Now I just need to take my mind off of it. Otherwise, I'm gonna snap like a dry twig.

UPDATE:
No sooner do I try to forget than I get new info. Apparently, when my dad's PCP changed his blood pressure medication, he didn't give him an acceptable water pill. He had a lot of fluid built up inside of him, and he had a mild heart attack caused by congestive heart failure. They gave him a bunch of lasiks (sp?) and he's been racing like a Russian piss-horse.

They're gonna keep him for observation and do some further tests (medical term for "run up a bill"). Mainly, they're concerned that the heart attack did damage to his heart.

I'm done posting my emo personal family shit now. Now back to our regularly scheduled insanity.
« Last Edit: 23 Jun 2008, 13:28 by Stryc9Fuego »

loam

Holy crap that's terrible. So essentially a doctor's incompetence nearly killed your father. I really really hope he recovers fully.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 82   Go Up