THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 17:08
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 82   Go Down

Author Topic: Whatever, Let's Have A Goddamn Blog Thread, But Try And Keep It Reasonable  (Read 740351 times)

Lines

• Awakened

Darn Buff Truck,

I don't get a stimulus check. Why? Because the government doesn't like full time college students who made the minimum dollar amount that are classified as "dependent". Thanks guys. You're really swell.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page

Dear blog thread,

There's a girl who came through drive-thru the other day, and it was the first time I had ever seen her. She is not the girl who has been bothering me for two weeks, but another, way less annoying, way cuter girl. Anyway, she came back today, and we pretty much could not stop grinning at each other. My serve time for her order was astronomical because nobody was running my orders for me and I didn't really feel like leaving. I do not know her name, but I will probably ask her and then follow up by asking her out.

This will probably be the most pathetic thing any of you will read today. I will go out on this optimistic note: at least I am excelling at something!

Love and hugs,
Me!
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

BlahBlah

• Cthulhu f'tagn

*retches*

sean

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • welp

sunburned out the ass

What

What I mean is that I got sunburned a ridiculous amount. I say out the ass when I refer to things that are lots.
- 20% of canadians are members of broken social scene

0bsessions

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Change Is Taking the Seventh Dick
    • Quiki

In  this thread:

Patrick pimps his "wares" at the McDonald's drive through.
I've decided to give up psychology and become a peacock
Quote from: Tommydski in Gabbly
JON MADE ME GAY

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz

too....many....meat puns....
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

tania

• famed sex columnist

i bought some fake vegetarian meat and soy cheese today so i could make sandwiches for work. i'm not really vegetarian but reading about the energy crisis and how meat production is an ecological disaster got my guilt all awful and you know how it is. it turns out fake meat and soy cheese is really boring. like, i feel as though the only way i'll be able to get through this food now is by basically starving myself at work to the point where i'll eat anything. reducing your carbon footprint is hard.
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

benji

• Bling blang blong blung

In my experience, the best vegetarian food is stuff that doesn't try to pretend it's got meat in it. I've never been a vegan, so I can't say about that stuff, but I imagine the same principle applies.
This signature is intentionally left blank.

Scarychips

• Scrabble hacker
  • Wwaahhhhhh

Steer Fog Bed,

In two days, I'll start taking violin lessons. I'm incredibly excited about it.

Scarychips
Sometimes I look at Achewood archives while listening to Spoon.

imapiratearg

• Oh thanks. They're not mine.
    • http://www.myspace.com/superpunkdout

Bleary Fog Dead,

Solarfest all weekend, woo!  I'm going to be a smelly, dirty hippie surrounded by other dirty, smelly hippies all weekend and it is going to be awesome.

<333
Matt

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz

Dear Internet Strangers,

I just spent the last ten minutes exploring the General Discussion board and man....it was weird. but not nearly as weird as it used to be; i remember a while back i went up there and i actually got scared. also; i was pleasently surprised at the number of "down here" people that post up there.

-Danny
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

squawk

• Scrabble hacker
  • if it has a toothpick in it, it's free!

I am having the dumbest sleep problems ever this week and I think it is Sims 2's fault, even though I played that only on Saturday and don't play late at night anymore, which means now I have nothing to quell my boredoms while I am having sleep problems. I keep going to bed at like 8 PM not with the intentions of sleeping but more of, um, crying, or something, but then I do fall asleep and wake up at 11 PM, and then after that I can't get to sleep until 4 AM. This has happened EVERY DAY SINCE SATURDAY which is the only day I stayed up playing Sims until 5. This is so annoying. Oh well.

Also, tomorrow I am skipping my friend's fancy birthday thingy in favor of hanging out with other (cooler) people and then recording songs. I kind of feel bad, but I don't think I will have or be any fun at the stupid thing anyway. I mean who cares about a sixteenth birthday.
it's time to stop posting

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O

Dear Club Med,

I am having people over to make incredible donut muffins and play spades till ever in the morning. This is going to be good times! Except for the part where someone is bringing their sort-of-a-dickbag boyfriend. Normally this is not a problem. This is a problem now because we are around my parents, which always causes issues.

but hey, donut muffins. Can't go wrong with donut muffins.
but the music sucks because the keyboards don't have the cold/mechanical sound they had but a wannabe techno sound that it's pathetic for Rammstein standars.

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz

initially, i read that as "donut muffs" and i thought you going to be making earmuffs out of donuts.

sadly, my first thought was not "why?" but rather "it's too hot for earmuffs"

valley_parade

• coprophage

I need people who like to go to art galleries for long periods and also give me space!

That one. Seriously. All my friends in town think art is hell of lames.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

Cernunnos

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • What

They are wroooong otherwise i am out of a job.  That being said, a lot of gallery art is lame. Iv'e seen plenty of it. But that's another post. Suffice to say, gallery hopping is fun and more people should do it. Usually there is at least one thing that is cool, usually more. If not, they probably at least have cheese, crackers, wine and such.

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(

I tried gallery hopping when I was in San Francisco. One gallery had all this original Dr. Zeus artwork, it was mad awesome.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest

Dr. Seuss

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses

No, Dr. Zeus.

Dude got his PhD in Electrical Engineering after the whole Olympus thing went bust.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

Lines

• Awakened

That one. Seriously. All my friends in town think art is hell of lames.

Your friends are laaaame. But yeah, what Jon said. And yes, most of them will offer free cheese and sometimes wine/beer. Opening nights are actually fun, even if the art is pretentious bs.

muffy

• Asleep in the boner patch

Deer mog fed,

My housemate has a drum kit.
He is incredibly fond of his drum kit. It is one of those loud, bangy ones.

It is 3.35 am.

I have work tomorrow.

He is going to wake up at 6 am tomorrow morning to the sound of Blood Brothers with me singing along, the horror of which has to be heard to be believed.

If that doesn't work, I may have to resort to death. His, not mine.

Lines

• Awakened

Dear forumites,

My adaptor has been on the fritz for a while now and I think it finally went kaput. If I can't get it to work, I'll have to take a break from the internet until I get the paycheck/s from temping for my old office job. Hopefully it's just being stupid and I can fix it, but if not...I'll see you eventually.

Dissy

• The German Chancellory building
  • The only asshole in the internets

dream post

I had a QC-related dream the other night.  It was the first dream in a while that I can remember with some decency.

I am siting in my computer class, the teacher leaves the room, and Jeph comes in, behind a cart of food stuffs.  Jeph then proceeds to teach us to make the "Best Reuben you'll ever eat."  After we make our sammiches, Jeph walks around inspecting out work.  He then proceeds to ask me to help some of the people who haven't quite gotten how to make the sammich.  I go around, and help J0n, Tommy, Tania, Yelley, and several non-forum members.  On my rounds, I saw lots of other forumites, then sat down.  Once I took my seat, Jeph informs us that he is now going to test us on how well we made the Rubens.  He gives us a plate of ingredients, and says we have 20 mins to make the sammich.  Who ever makes the best one, gets an 'A.'  I make the sammich, then wake up.

I think the dream is a combination of sorts, firs, I've been a little stressed about the computer class test I had to take (took it yesterday), and apparantly, QC is on the mind...
Quote from: Tommy on Gabbly
i'm not paying for your boob jon
Quote from: Darryl
I fuck at typos
Quote from: Squiddy
but you haven't sig quoted me yet kevin
Quote from: Darryl on meebo
9 inches is pathetic by today's standard

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling

Why is it always Tommy and Tania?

Anyway, today I am leaving Victoria and going back to Vancouver and then leaving Vancouver and going back to Squamish. Horrid busy day of travelling and no clean clothes left booooooo

Caleb

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog

Jeph then proceeds to teach us to make the "Best Reuben you'll ever eat." 

For some reason that sounded really disturbing to me.

I mean violence or pretty much anything else messed up that can happen in a dream is OK, since it's just a dream.

But a sandwich making competition...?

WTF.

sean

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • welp

I've actually had dreams about the forums, and even though I can barely remember them, I know for a fact Tommy was involved. Tommy must the the subconscious representative of the forums.

- 20% of canadians are members of broken social scene

Orbert

• 1-800-SCABIES

Blog blog blog,

So I stop at the store on the way home and as I'm walking in from my car, this other car passes me and I hear a female voice yell "Hey, Jackie Chan!"  I look and there's these girls in a car going by with the window open, so... whatever.  I look around a bit and yes, they're looking at me.  But I'm not Jackie Chan, so I keep walking.

Later, inside, I see the same stupid girls again and the same one says "It's Jackie Chan!"  Ha ha, yeah you're just hilarious.  But Jackie Chan's a pretty cool guy, so I try to take it as a compliment.  I smile at her and say "Hi" (or something equally profound).

She gets a serious look on her face all of a sudden, then gets excited and asks "Are you Jackie Chan?  For real?"  

Holy shite, she's serious! She thinks I'm really Jackie Chan!  Because all Chinese people look exactly the same, right?  "No" I tell her.  

It destroyed her, I could tell.  I felt kinda bad.  I mean, I guess I could've lied, been Jackie Chan for her.  But I was on my way home from work.  I was just stopping to grab some milk.  And lying isn't cool.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who do not.

imapiratearg

Jackie Chan is old now, isn't he?  Are you old Orbert?

Orbert

• 1-800-SCABIES

Yeah, I'm old.  I'm not as old as Jackie Chan (he's got eight years on me), but apparently I'm old enough to pass for him.  I could've gotten mad, but as I said, I tried to take it as a compliment instead.  There's worse things in life than being mistaken for Jackie Chan.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who do not.

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O

There's worse things in life than being mistaken for Jackie Chan.

This is probably the most encouraging statement I've ever read. It puts a smile on my face, and I'm not entirely sure why.
but the music sucks because the keyboards don't have the cold/mechanical sound they had but a wannabe techno sound that it's pathetic for Rammstein standars.

thepugs

So I'll cave - here's my first post in the blog thread.

My roommate/eventual fraternity brother/coworker is being a giant dick.  He left for a higher-paying job over the summer and I remained where I am at my old job (where he usually works during school), and I got promoted for it.  Despite the fact that he's worked here for maybe four months in total, because we both started this new initiative at work that I'm now in charge of, he thinks we're on even footing somehow.

I pay rent to this guy's mom, who owns the condo we live in.  I have a non-working 1997 Mazda Protegé, and he drives a 2006 Mustang.  I pay out of state tuition at the school we go to, and he pays in-state.  This guy has the nerve to say that he doesn't care about the power/responsibilities that would come with a small promotion, that he just wants the money and not anything else.

We are talking about the difference between $9.50 and $10.50 here.  A dollar an hour, at a part-time job (I'm working it full-time now, but can only do part-time during the school year).  He's only going to put in 10 hours a week into this during school.  That means we are talking about an increase in $40 a month, that he would only use for spending money.  I'm paying school bills and possibly a car payment (or have to pay to get it fixed) with what I make, and he'd use his for spending money.

Basically, fuck this shit.  I'm stuck in a year-long contract until next summer living with him, we have to do some community service event tomorrow with the fraternity, and I have put up with his whiney, self-centered bullshit pretty much every day.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!

Thread Dear Blog,

I played drums for the first time in months today, and I hit myself in the eye with a stick. That's what I get, I guess.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

squawk

• Scrabble hacker
  • if it has a toothpick in it, it's free!

So today was pretty awesome because I just sat around with the best people and we made a bunch of songs and I guess I sort of played a show kind of? Heaps of fun, though. Also we got ice cream.
it's time to stop posting

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid

In  this thread:

Patrick pimps his "wares" at the McDonald's drive through.

Dear blog thread,

I bought an iPod today! It's the 160gb iPod Classic. I am still waiting on my laptop to get here so I can put my music on it, but I know it'll be worth the absurd price I paid for it. For one, it will be a lot more convenient for practicing guitar. It'll make dishwork easier when I get back to Albania, for sure, and when I am inevitably stuck with a closing shift (usually this means cleaning the toilets) I will have something to do to make the task less unpleasant (I have been watching a lot of House lately so making the 'shitty' pun just seems inadequate).

Today was my day off! I'll feel bad if I find out Cute Drive-Thru Girl came in today, though, 'cause she hasn't come in for the last couple of days. It'd suck if I missed a chance to talk to her. It is my mission to find out her name before the end of the week. Also, fuck you Jon. :B

I picked up all my guitar parts today! I've mounted most of them, and soon I'll be soldering the electronics and doing tests to see if it all works. It's gonna be really fun because it'll be the first time I've ever actually done a project this big entirely on my own. It'll also mean that I get to have a guitar that is completely and totally my own, and that is always good for TRUPUNXX.

Love (but poop for Jon),
Patrick!

tania

• famed sex columnist

We gots our own radio show

hey now, i have my own radio show. i just let tommy on it occasionally because it gives him something to do other than sleep all day.

'tommy and tania' is probably easy to remember for most people because our names are pretty similar and we are also pretty similar and hearing them said together like that is just so corny sounding it is basically impossible not to stick in your mind.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest

Didn't emaline ask about art schools pages ago?  I don't remember; anyway, WOO RISD NUMBAH ONE

http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/grad/art/search

pen

• Asleep in the boner patch
  • Spaghetti!!!

Dear blog thread,

I've been having very strange dreams lately.  One had to do with my sister getting preggo and her friend needing to ride a bike at 9mos preggo because she couldn't drive, and in another, a coworker of mine was a professional race car driver who hijacked my toyota.  I think it might be caused by the expired yogurt I ate the other day.  I don't usually remember my dreams, and I've remembered them every morning since the old dairy. 

I also have an exciting weekend ahead of me, involving cleaning and washing clothes!  Woo!

Love and Lolipops,
Rachel
Cross-dressing national monuments are always exciting.

ackblom12

Dear blog thread,

Me and Kat (Papersatan) left Friday morning on our honeymoon. We are driving from NY to Florida and we stopped in South Carolina at around 2 am Saturday morning to visit a friend all day Saturday and leave out Sunday morning. Everything was going fine until earlier today when Kat's purse got set down and apparently stolen shortly after. This means we lost what cash we had as well as the Credit Card we were counting on to pay for our gas for the entire trip. The good news is that we still have my wallet and bank card so we are at least going to have the couple hundred or so in my account. The bad thing is that all of that money was supposed to be going towards catching up on bills which we are already behind on. Very irritating and frustrating.

On the other hand, this is our 4th or 5th looooooong road trip together and we're pleasantly surprised that spending 20+ hours in a car, both ways, we have never really get stressed with each other with any of the trips!

Love,
Stephen

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit

we are also pretty similar

You are both short, british, and unattractive?
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

tommydski

Short, Caucasian and unattractive.

Barmymoo

• Mentat

Dear blog thread,

I am bruised and tired and in Germany. All of these things connect together.

Today I went to Mödlareuth to see the last remaining bit of the wall that split the tiny village in two during the separation of Germany. I would love to say it was awe inspiring but actually it was a bit dull and rather cold. Today is/was a day off for me because I have worked pretty much constantly for the last two weeks and the younger of the two girls is very tiring and difficult. She is the reason I am bruised. But tomorrow I shall return to getting up at half seven, going to bed at eleven, and spending all the time in between chasing after two little children to whom I can not speak properly because my German is not good enough and they have no English.

Also, damn this German keyboard with its deficit of apostrophes.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

RedLion

• Duck attack survivor

Also, damn this German keyboard with its deficit of apostrophes.

I sympathise! The Italian keyboards that I was confined to during my time in Italy during my sojourn through Europe were so messed up...

Anyhow: Blog thread, re: Europe, one particular amusing incident:

Italian trains are never on time (somewhat ironic, since Mussolini's whole thing was making the trains running on time)--we got into Milan 7 minutes late, and our connecting train to go to Nice was leaving only 10 minutes after we were supposed to get in, so we had about 3 minutes when we actually got there. My sister and I ran to the platform that the train was on, and when we got there it started pulling away! I shouted "JUST GET ON! WE'LL FIND THE RIGHT CABIN LATER!" and we threw our luggage onto the train and jumped into the doors just as they were closing. Yeah. I jumped aboard a moving train (not just slowly chugging, actually picking up speed, moving) with luggage. It was sweet. There was a bunch of Italian people standing there exclaiming things in Italian at me, probably something like "Foolish American,I laugh at you!"

"Death is nothing, but to live defeated is to die daily."
 - Napoleon

mooface

Italian trains are never on time (somewhat ironic, since Mussolini's whole thing was making the trains running on time)

this is why there are still fascists in italy and they are always like "i wish mussolini would come back wah wah wah".
protip:  if you ever take a train from naples, check the seats for heroin needles & other dangerous objects before you sit down.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid

Dear blog thread,

My laptop has arrived in the mail! Just you wait, I'll have me a recording for the ONE ALBUM. ONE DAY. thread before you can recite the Pledge of Allegiance in an obscure Tlingit dialect (aside: I know people who can do this).

I have also begun to make plans with Shane for when he is in the Bay Area sometime later this year so that he and I (and possibly others, I need the go-ahead from him first so I don't ruin his trip, heh) can have rokkoutz.

The 50-hour week at work is almost over! Today, a mother came through with a bunch of girls from a high school softball team. She was like "Yeah sorry they're obnoxious, they just won a game and are really hyper right now." I'm like "Are you sure it's not just because they're in high school? Also, can you tell I have -fantastic- memories from high school."

Okay bye!

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(

I disappoint my mother because I'm no longer comfortable calling myself a Catholic, let alone a Christian. Regardless, she forced me to do a "Meet & Greet" with the World Youth Day "pilgrims". My sister, Grace, and I (so close we're almost twins) got to the church at 10 and met up with her friend from school, Yasmine and two other people who go to their school, they'd been there since 8 setting up decorations and putting out food. One of the girls from my sister's school had been dragged along with her brother by their  mum to it and was all kinds of preppy typical in the same-y way that most preppy guys my age are.
Anyway, the whole meet and greet was meant to be a morning tea for the "pilgrims" but they were delayed till 1. So Grace, Yasmine and I spent the time talking bout books and movies until a girl from the school down the road came with her sister and her sister's friend from Uni. Thus, we discussed what they were doing at Uni, what it was like there and what we wanted to do with our lives. I found out that all the med students have wild parties and that it's not easy to crash a med jazz party in something casual. At 12 we all disappeared for a while to get lunch, Yasmine and I weren't hungry so we just grabbed a coffee and Grace had ginger beer (almost 18 yet very much still like a little kid). Yasmine and Grace were fantasising about where their dream husband/boyfriend would come from and both decided that an English accent would be a major turn on, Yasmine then turned to me and asked my where my dream girlfriend would from. Part of me felt annoyed that they were discussing it and that Yasmine was being incredibly shallow and that she usually isn't, not only is she really attractive but she's really smart and opinonated when it comes to current events, another part of me was incredibly embarrassed 'cause I'm exactly certain if I swing in any major direction. I just politely said "What happens, happens how can any of us know who what our future partners will be like. It won't matter if they're British or from some really obscure village in Russia, what will really matter are their pheromones." Much laughs followed.

The "pilgrims" didn't show 'til 1:40. At first it was really awkward, they were all from Greece and between us volunteers, we had someone who understood a small bit of German, me, two people who could speak French, Jasmine and a student from Kanbala and someone who could speak Italian. I really had to lower my level of English and speak up, I tend mumble a lot, and just dive in with your standard "Hi"'s and "what do you think/welcome to Australia". I was pulled into a few folk dances and my lack of physical rhythm was largely ignored. The people I talked to only just wanted to learn things about Australia's culture which, I must confess is near non existant when compared to the reachness of their culture. In turn I learnt a bit about Greece and they learnt some stuff about Sydney and New South Wales.
World Youth Day is a week long celebration/recruitment drive/faith revival for young Catholics, most people in Greece are Greek Orthodox and Roman Catholicism is most prominent on the islands such as Crete (well, that's what a Catholic priest from Thessaloniki told me). Subsequently most people I talked to were from the periphery of Crete.
A Cretan girl I spent a lot of time talking to told me that she used to do a fair bit of modeling work and informed of her warped-catholicism fueled semi-disgust of all the Chinese people and gay people in Sydney. This was actually a serious conversation:
Her: So, everywhere I turn here I see little Chinese people every where. Like, all over places.
Me: Um, well, they're not just Chinese, that's a big generalisation - they could actually be Vietnamese, Tibetan, Thai, Indonesian, Japanese or Malay.
Her: Why don't you just get rid of them? Get them out of country?
Me: Some people have actually tried but if people like it or not - they're here to stay and they're an important part of society and Sydney's multi-cultural identity.
AWKWARD SILENCE
Her: I see lot of the gays in your city
Me: Sydney is pretty liberal - I mean, we're really open to everyone
Her: They were like holding hands and everything, some had Luis Viton handbags.
Me: Diffren't pe'ple differn't strokes
I WALK AWAY WITH PLATTER I'M HOLDING MILDLY ANNOYED AND AMUSED AT IGNORANCE

The last hour there was pretty  much just listening to two Greek guys with a guitar play Greek folk songs and other songs in Greek while people sung along, clapped and danced

imapiratearg

OMG BLOGBLOGBLOGBLOG,

I had the saddest dream ever last night.  I woke up miserable because of it.

:[

<3
Matt

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW

Bliggity Blog,

unlike imapiratearg here, I had a wonderful dream last nite. I dreamt I was in a jewish history class, the instructor - Nick Cave. It was pretty awesome. So I woke up feeling pretty good, although I was disappointed when I realized I didn't have to get up to attend Professor Cave's class.
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
Quote from: Andy
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

tania

• famed sex columnist

dear blog thread,

as i am typing this, bottomless pit are playing in toronto with the kadane brothers and all day my inner monologue has been going

TANIA YOU HAVE TO CALL IN SICK FOR WORK AND GO TO TORONTO FOR THIS SHOW

NO WAY MAN I CAN'T CALL IN SICK

NO TANIA YOU HAVE TO DO THIS

NO TANIA I CAN'T I HAVE TO WORK

NO YOU HAVE TO FUCKING DO IT

OH MY GOD

JUST DO IT

OH MY GODDDDD

and i decided to go to work after all after checking my bank balance because dang i really cannot afford to take any more days off. now i am drowning out my pain in cigarettes and popsicles. today sucked.

tania

• famed sex columnist

a bloo blaa blooooo

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling

Hey Blag Throde,

Today I got my dress fitted for Peta's wedding. It makes me pretty much like a princess and it is all swooshy and big!
Tomorrow we are going to Whistler and we are doing an adventure trail with ziplines and suspension bridges and things, which should be neat!

Happily (slightly drunkenly) yours,

Ally
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 82   Go Up