THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Apr 2024, 09:49
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 82   Go Down

Author Topic: Whatever, Let's Have A Goddamn Blog Thread, But Try And Keep It Reasonable  (Read 752995 times)

Eli

• Obscure cultural reference
  • Crayon teeth draw blood.

Dear blog thread,
Yesterday I went shoe shopping with my boyfriend for cute dressy shoes that I can wear with skirts since I've outgrown the ones I own. My boyfriend tried to help and picked out these (Apologies if anyone likes shoes like those). I told him they looked like something old people would wear and it hurt his feelings. I apologized many times, but he was upset for the rest of the day. I'm not sure what was up.

I'm desperately looking for a job and have been for 3 months now, but no luck. I've shrunk down so low I'm thinking of applying to Wal*Mart because they seem to be the only ones that employ people with no job experience around here. I keep telling myself that I could put up with working there for 3 months, then find a new job. 

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC

Dear You Guys,

i saw A Hawk and a Hacksaw last night and holy shit was it amazing. hands down, the best show i've ever been to. couple of things to address: i did not realize the girl (whatever her name is) was so pretty, and also....the accordion looks really fucking hard to play.

I saw them at the Winnipeg Folk Festival! Really excellent band. I would not have ever thought to myself "I feel like some avant-garde klezmer music" before seeing them but I've listened to them off and on since.
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

jodizzle

• Scrabble hacker
  • Stairs will tear us apart

Dearest Blog Thread,

Stray Cats are touring Australia in February!  My brother is getting us tickets when they go on sale on Wednesday!  I am so very very very excited!  Stray Cats!

Also if February is when the big Sydney meetup is, I am going to have a fun month.

Love Jodie
Quote from: Hannah in Meebly
you it be the mics taht are broked?
Quote from: ViolentDove
But then again, I used to dress like the bastard child of a drug-addled punk and a shrubbery.

Darkbluerabbit

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • SKULL BABIES!

I saw the Hold Steady the other night! It was rockin and wonderful until the bouncer grabbed me by the neck and threw me backwards. I guess he thought I had something to do with some guy running up on stage like a moron.

I saw them Monday night and it was fucking awesome.  Those guys just love to make music, and you can really tell.  The entire audience was singing along and I am still a little sore from jumping up and down so much.  I'm sorry that asshole bouncers put a blemish on something so amazing. 

Rachel wants her next body art to be done in oils but the artist didn't really think that was a good idea. We'll have to see.

Painting on people is pretty cool.  I did a project where I painted or drew on myself and a few of my friends, and it is still one of my favorite projects.  None of my models wanted to get naked or sit still for quite that long though. 

The artist is probably smart to not paint someone with oils, for several reasons.  Oils dry very slowly, and some pigments (especially reds) can really stain your skin.  They're usually a lot more expensive than acrylics, so an artist might not want to use them on a temporary canvas.  They are also a bitch and a half to wash off.  I've put oil paint on myself though, so it's doable, just annoying.

So, blog wise, last night I found out that my ex boyfriend is going to jail for petty theft.  Classy. 

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling

Hello Blog Thread.

I do not know why I love my job.
It is 11pm and freezing cold and I just got home from my Saturday dinner shift (after also being called in for the Saturday Breakfast/Lunch shift).
Do you know that normally there are three waitresses on the floor on a Saturday night?
Do you know how many waitresses were on the floor tonight?
Can you guess?
Is your guess one?

Tonight, hooray, of course I had a nice easy night listed in the books. Table of eight at seven, table of three at seven thirty. No problems. Easy. Early night, even.
People started flooding in at 5 before I'd even finished the afternoon prep. And somehow, somehow, with a full house and even some crazy families brave enough to sit out in the cold, I managed to make everyone extremely happy and enjoy their meal and buy dessert and sort out coffees and all those good things that waitresses help with. For five and a half hours I ran full speed around my cafe and checked up on everyone and recommended dishes and got special meals for the kids and chatted with my regulars and bought out birthday cakes singing and didn't get a single order wrong and generally worked it like Superwoman or something, if Superwoman waited tables. Most tables gave me a wholehearted 'thankyou' across the crowded bustling restaurant and one particularly exuberant bunch gave me group hug.
Even the facts that someone set their beer carton (and then the tabletop) on fire with the tea lights and I burnt my thumb something shocking trying to light those tricksy birthday taper candles with a cigarette lighter and by god it was fucking freezing didn't ruin it.

Simple things please simple minds I guess.

ampersandwitch

• The Tickler
  • cuntstruck

There needs to be an opposing viewpoint just so everyone doesn't run out and become a waitress after that post.

I am a terrible waitress.  I have terrible customers (an insane lady who tips, on average, 5.6[recurring] percent and steals all the jellies and gets angry when I speak to her unless she beckons me with a widely overweight finger to do her bidding), I work terrible hours (until three in the morning, a table an hour after 12), have terrible coworkers (last night, the guy who sounds like Chong asked me if I had emotional or psychological problems because I see things differently than other people and proceeded to not do any of his work for the rest of the night) and work in a terrible place (patina of greasy dirt on all surfaces in the kitchen, found a large shield beetle dying in the pie case when I cleaned it).  Rather than wonder woman, I am some odd superhero who, similar to Invisible Boy, can smile forever, but only when people are watching.    My job is damage control, and rather than make everyone happy, my goal when I'm running around with 12 tables of drunk and hungry people alone in the dining room is simply not to fuck it up too badly.

« Last Edit: 26 Jul 2008, 07:56 by ampersandwitch »

mooface

hello there blog thread,

the night before last i went to go see my friend's show.  it was not really my kind of music (he was opening for some kind of screamcore band) but it was fun and i got to see people that i haven't seen in years.  unfortunately, one of those people was my ex-boyfriend who i hadn't seen or spoken to in over 2 and a half years.  the reason i had cut him off was because after we broke up he went completely insane... and he's still insane!  he cornered me and wouldn't stop going on about how much he still loves me and how he would still give up everything to be with me and if i would only give him a hint that we had a chance he would follow me to rome in a heartbeat.  i basically told him "uh i have a boyfriend who i love and i don't like you and i never will and it's been 3 fucking years since we broke up why aren't you over it."  oh, and get this:  he's just recently started a band called "Mai Kills".

yesterday was the worst day ever. 
i took an exam i know i bombed and the professor was a huge asshole to me because she hates me (and the reason she hates me is because she thinks i'm a dirty hippie. why would you teach environmentalism if you hate pussy vegetarian liberals???).

then, on the way to work i got in a really bad accident.  some asshole in fucking SUV pulled out right in front of me and i wasn't able to brake in time and now my car is totalled.  i guess i should be happy that i didn't die or whatever but i am pissed off because now i have no car and my life has suddenly become incredibly complicated just because some shitbag decided to suddenly pull out into a notoriously busy road without looking first.

to top it off, my creepy ex came and stalked me at work so that he could tell me that "even though i was drunk last night i meant everything i said i still love you and i will always want to be with you blah blah blah".  and i am annoyed, not sorry, because he's not even really in love with me.  it's not me he's obsessed with, he's just obsessed with being in love with me.  the whole time he talked to me he never asked about my life - i called my best friend right in front of him and was telling him about the accident and when i got off the phone my ex didn't even ask me about it.  all he wants to do is go on and on about how he's so great because of all the things he would do for me.  i told him i didn't want to see him anymore so hopefully he'll leave me alone now.  (moral of this story:  don't date emo kids).

oh, and then i went to see mamma mia and it was awful.

i hope today will be a better day.
« Last Edit: 26 Jul 2008, 12:00 by mooface »

thepugs

Apparently North Carolina is wreck city these days - glad you're okay.

Your ex sounds like a real dick.  Hope you manage to avoid him.

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(

I watched Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas last night. Now, every time I read something in my head it sounds exactly like Johnny Depp. Yep, metre and all.

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW

Glad to hear you're okay, Mai. That's a pretty shitty couple of days. Hope things start looking up.

I've had a rough time myself. I caught some sort of stomach bug and it's really wiped me out. I'm like a Zoloft commercial over here. Sleeping 14 hours a day, no appetite, loss of enthusiasm for things that I usually love doing, general malaise. But I think I'm feeling better (good enough for work, at least), and I made a real nice curry the other night. Also there are a whole lot of dead prairie dogs on the road today, which is sad.
« Last Edit: 26 Jul 2008, 16:24 by KvP »
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK

Dear blog thread,

I am really starting to dislike people. One person in particular. He just canceled on me, again, for the millionth time. Only this time, he tried to turn it around to make it seem like I was canceling on him. His excuse this time? Its too hot to drive. What? It isn't even that hot. And then I offered to take the bus. He told me that it was too hot out for me to do so! Ugh! I swear. I don't understand. If you don't like me, just say so. It isn't gong to kill you, and you obviously don't care if I am upset with you. What are you going to lose? I don't understand.

And if I say any of that to him, he gets all up in arms, and starts giving me other excuses. "I didn't mean to. You know I'm a flake. I'm sorry. You know how terrible I am with things like this" etc etc. And then I feel bad, and start apologizing. It's so ridiculous.

I am so frustrated, and I just want to hulk out, and yell at him, and tell him that the only reason I invited him out was so I could give him this stupid dvd that I've had forever, and keep forgetting to give to him, and that I just want to give him this damn dvd so I can just be done with him already, but all that is mean and terrible, and makes me a not so great person. Sigh. I hate being me and actually caring about people sometimes. Ugh.

/rant

Ps. Thanks, Anyways, about yesterday. It went over well, overall. I don't know. It seemed like the guy was trying to sell me the whole idea, and that he was intimidated by me. That is frustrating. I'd rather him not be completely intimidated by me.

Also, Mai, that sucks ass. I hate crazy stalkery type guys. I once dated this guy, who later joined a board I posted on to apologize o me. It was creepy as hell.
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • bang bang a suckah MC shot me down

Last night the place I work at caught fire and now I probably need a new job.

That is all.
Quote from: Emilio
power metal set in the present is basically crunk

Jimmy the Squid

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Feminist Killjoy

Hat, I have to ask. Did you start that fire? Did you start that fire by being too awesome? It's ok, we're all friends here.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN

If my being too awesome started fires that place would have burned to the ground a long time ago

jodizzle

• Scrabble hacker
  • Stairs will tear us apart

Holy shit Brett really?  Like, burned to the ground? woah!

In other news last night I had a dream that Sam was in a band called 'Wombs in Crisis'.

Please start this band Sam.
Quote from: Hannah in Meebly
you it be the mics taht are broked?
Quote from: ViolentDove
But then again, I used to dress like the bastard child of a drug-addled punk and a shrubbery.

JediBendu

• Furry furrier

I just had a pretty hectic evening at work. Even though I was kind of in a terrible mood and I complain about my job a lot, I'm pretty proud of myself for sticking with it and I have to say I've become a pretty good worker. Even if it is just part time, I haven't really been the most hard-working individual and working in a restaurant isn't fun work for me even for a little bit. I guess I'm on the road to true adulthood and responsibility. Which is good considering that my freshman year of college was by and large me being self-destructive (it pretty much worked) and now I have to deal with it.

One of my coworkers walked out in frustration at our busiest time tonight though, I have to say though I was more amused by it than frustrated that I had like twice as much work to do after that. The last thing I heard was somebody yelling at him as he was walking out the door "Don't go! We need more bread!" and I just had to smile to myself.

Then one of the particularly cute waitresses gave me a pretty sweet smile near the end of the night and it lightened my mood.

I also spent the last hour or so singing Elton John songs and that was pretty fun.
« Last Edit: 26 Jul 2008, 23:12 by JediBendu »

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page

In other news last night I had a dream that Sam was in a band called 'Wombs in Crisis'.

Please start this band Sam.

The first album should be called "Falcon Punch"

DEAR BLOG THREAD,

Some customers came through today and were really nice. They came out of nowhere and were like "We have something to tell you!" I was like, "Oh god, I hope I'm not pregnant again..." They laughed and said "We just went to the grocery store and the people there are idiots and are shitty at customer service. You are the best customer service person in Sitka ever! That is all." It made my day!

Then my friend Austin and I bought two massive cheesecakes. We couldn't finish them, so we went looking for people to give them away to. Eventually I wound up running across this really cute Ukrainian girl and (I'm assuming) her boyfriend, and I gave it to them. We even had individually wrapped plastic forks and everything. They were really happy about getting free cheesecake!

Late tonight I went with Austin and a bunch of other people to the elementary school, where we proceeded to play on the tire swings. HOLY FUCKBALLS those are fun. We want to go back at some point and do everything we did tonight, but do it with booze in us. This could not possibly lead to severe head trauma and/or spinal injuries, no way.

Love,
Me!
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN

Well that was a productive evening

Score ketamine off a man in the toilet of a gay club? Check.

Have D&M's with all of my former coworkers? Check.

Attempt to sleep with all my female former coworkers? Check.

Climb a drain pipe fucked on pills and horse tranquilizers because I lost my house keys? CHEEEEEEEECK.

I love my life.

Edit: Holy shit I don't know if it was the adrenaline from climbing two stories or not but I can't believe this shit really just kicked in four hours after I took it what the hell I'm going to go draw on my furniture
« Last Edit: 27 Jul 2008, 11:18 by Hat »

morca007

• Pneumatic ratchet pants

Last night a friend from high school IM'd me to say he is off to Air Force basic tomorrow (today). He is going to be a Nuclear Weapons technician because he got a 99 on his ASVAB (highest score you can get).
It seems he held off on telling anyone until last night, because he wanted to surprise us?
I know it isn't my place, but I'm kind of disappointed, he's one of the most capable people I know and I think he can do a lot more than be in the chair force. He was on his way to being an EMT, ran his own computer repair business, and is a pilot.
Well, I hope he comes out of it ok.

supersheep

• Scrabble hacker
  • you'll have to speak up, i'm a fish and lack ears

But when he leaves he'll be a pilot-paramedic with his own computer business who can BUILD NUCULAR WEAPONS.
DJ Weight Problem: if you think semantics isn't that important maybe you should just can dig four banana nine jenkins razor blade dinosaur

Ladybug

• Beyoncé

Dear blog thread,

Today was a good day. I went to a football match (alone due to a delayed boat, which sucked), and my favourite team played like craaap, but managed to score two goals at 80 and 89 minutes, so we won 2-1, which was amazing. It's good to do the robbing for once, instead of being robbed.

Afterwards I went to hang out at friend's house with two other people (hadn't seen a couple of them for months), and it was nice. We went to a coffee shop and talked for like 3 hours. It feels good to be a normal, sociable human being at times!

And just now I got a text message from this online friend who I've known online for like 3-4 years and text messaged a tooon the past two years, asking if he could crash at my dorm room in the middle of August. Scary stuff. I don't know what to tell him! My dorm room is tiny, about 130 ft2/12m2, with a single bed, and what if we don't get along in real life, and then have to spend time crammed together in a tiny dorm room, while things are super awkward? I'm way more shy in real life, especially with people I don't know, but he knows more about me than, well, most people. He's even talked about wanting to be more than friends some day etc., but not in a while now. I don't know what to do or what the hell I want :/ He's a good friend (one of my best), even if we've never met (some might find that weird, but whatever), and it would suck thoroughly to lose that due to real life-awkwardness, but it might also be kinda nice, maybe?
« Last Edit: 27 Jul 2008, 16:35 by Ladybug »

ledhendrix

• Vagina Manifesto
  • *poke*

Blah Blah Thread

My summer is coming to an end.

Tiree was pretty awesome. Surfing fishing and cycling all the time. I went and met up with fellow forumite Oli and his friends and had a great time with them. Baked swimming, everyone should try it.

Amsterdam was amazing as well. We stayed in a nice enough hostel, pretty much in the centre of town (Bobs Hostel). Basically did the touristy thing, wandered about the city and got stoned. It's amazing how easy it is to wander into the red light district. We were just trying to find our way about the place and suddenly it was like "hey hookers". It was odd. The cannabis however was excellent. Best part of the trip though was hanging about with a really cool Russian girl, that we met in the hostel, for a couple of days. We ended up taking mushrooms together which was awesome. We rented some bikes out and cycled around the city, which was pretty fun. The surrealist thing happened when we weant to the Melkweg club one night and took some poppers. The security guards were all like "No Poppers" and searched us and stuff. They asked us if we had anything else, and i was like " just this weed" which they just gave back to us. Surreal experience.
 On the way back two of us took mushrooms just before we went to the airport, had a pint, smoked a joint and took some poppers. We got on a train that we weren't sure went to the airport or not which was pretty freaky, but once we got to the airport it was one of the weirdest funnest things ever. The two of us high on mushrooms with our one more sober friend, wheeling ourselves about on the luggage trolleys and just lying about the place. AWESOME.

Summer Camp was excellent as well. Got to meet everyone that I hadn't seen in years, just hung about in perfect weather having loads of awesome chat and just generally having a good time. Leaving was really sad though, won't really see all these people for another year round, I won't be a camper when I come back next year, I'll be an officer. I've built up some pretty special relationships with people at the camp and I was crying so much when I left. Every year I get really down when I get back from camp, because of the people that I'm missing. It's just such an excellent place.

The only things left this summer, are a fishing trip with my dad, and Connect and Belladrum music festivals.

University is looming and I'm getting mildly worried about whether I'm going to enjoy it or not.

That is all.
Get off my land

Eli

• Obscure cultural reference
  • Crayon teeth draw blood.

I have an interview with Target tomorrow. Hurray! I've heard from quite a few people that it's a really nice place to work.

A lot of my friends are pregnant or will be married soon and frankly, that's odd to think about. Luckily, most of them are still planning on college.

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW

Amsterdam was amazing as well. We stayed in a nice enough hostel, pretty much in the centre of town (Bobs Hostel). Basically did the touristy thing, wandered about the city and got stoned. It's amazing how easy it is to wander into the red light district. We were just trying to find our way about the place and suddenly it was like "hey hookers". It was odd. The cannabis however was excellent. Best part of the trip though was hanging about with a really cool Russian girl, that we met in the hostel, for a couple of days. We ended up taking mushrooms together which was awesome. We rented some bikes out and cycled around the city, which was pretty fun. The surrealist thing happened when we weant to the Melkweg club one night and took some poppers. The security guards were all like "No Poppers" and searched us and stuff. They asked us if we had anything else, and i was like " just this weed" which they just gave back to us. Surreal experience.
 On the way back two of us took mushrooms just before we went to the airport, had a pint, smoked a joint and took some poppers. We got on a train that we weren't sure went to the airport or not which was pretty freaky, but once we got to the airport it was one of the weirdest funnest things ever. The two of us high on mushrooms with our one more sober friend, wheeling ourselves about on the luggage trolleys and just lying about the place. AWESOME.
That actually reminds me of a cool clip that I couldn't find on youtube, but is in this article, second one down.

My day's been a bit bleak. Started the day and brushed my teeth, but accidentally swallowed some toothpaste and ended up vomiting for 10 minutes. From there I went to work, where they don't keep the AC on during Sundays, so I have to sit in an enclosed space that has 32 or so machines running nonstop, with no air circulation to speak of. Meanwhile my stomach bug hasn't gotten out of me just yet and I feel awful.
« Last Edit: 27 Jul 2008, 19:31 by KvP »
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Johnny C

• Mentat

Quote from: Facebook news feed
[Cute girl mentioned earlier's name] is no longer listed as "single."

fffffffffffffff

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW

And people question the utility of social networking.
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

RobbieOC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Whachaw!
    • Facebookfacebookfacebook

I actually got the exact opposite feed about a young lady I know whom I've been crushing on pretty hard for a while. How long is it appropriate to wait in such a matter before asking her out?

Johnny C

• Mentat

uck YOU, RobbieOC

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm

Johnny is jealous because the ladies like Robbie more than they like him.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

RobbieOC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Whachaw!

That simply cannot be true. Luck is just a fickle bitch.

Johnny, if she says no, I'll send you her number and you can give it a shot. Better?

Johnny C

• Mentat

Nah man, that would be poor form.

Go for it and if it doesn't work life moves on!

RobbieOC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Whachaw!

You are a gentleman and a scholar, and wise beyond your years.

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(

Dear blog thread,

We, my German class, were under the impression that our teacher wouldn't come back from holidays until the end of the week. Thing is, she got back on Saturday so we did end up having a lesson proper. When, she finally got up to the classroom, this is one of the highest classrooms in the eastern suburbs, and we all started singing Gloria Gaynor's I Will Survive.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page

Dear blog thread,

I should think about going and scoring some weed. That would be an excellent course of action. A non-excellent course of action would be to smoke it through my wooden pipe, because I don't know how hot weed burns. Instead, I will build a bong out of a Mountain Dew bottle.

Love,
Me!
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

sean

• welp

Me and my friend smoked that entirely not marijuana related product you just mentioned successfully through a wooden pipe the other day. One that we made. Mountain dew bottles are still rad though.
- 20% of canadians are members of broken social scene

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW

That is pretty awesome.
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

RobbieOC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Whachaw!

Blog Thread,

Have you been to Common Ties? Because they published on of my submissions, and I'm getting paid $50 for it! It's the second one down titled "Ask Maria Shriver". Check it out. I'm pretty excited!

Cordially,

Robbie

p.s. They spelled my last name wrong, but who cares, right?

Aminal

Dear Blog Thread,

I am well established in my career and my log cabin and when I get home from work every day, I take my dog and cats for a romp in the fields with the Black Angus.  (Those are cows, you city chilluns.)  Hawai'i was bitchin', and now work is trying to make me fat while I pretend to blend into this itty-bitty town where everyone knows all each other's business and there's less than 20 last names.

It's fabulous here.  I volunteered to serve beer at the Cantaloupe Festival last weekend and the headlining act sang a song with the lyrics "Baby get your fat legs offa me".  I'm still covered in ticks, but I've learned to love it.  I smell like beeswax, citronella, and Southern pine.  It is a strange and androgynously sexy scent.

That's that.

Scarychips

• Scrabble hacker
  • Wwaahhhhhh

Dear Blog Thread,

This is the first summer of my life where I go out with my friends. I've always been known for being partially invisible when school is ending. I will go to the movies with two friends tomorrow night.

Also, my father likes The Weakerthans. I'll pass him "Reunion Tour" next time I'll see him.

I've been on a Zelda streak since last week. Now Playing Link's Awakening and Majora's Mask. I still get freaked out by the Moon.

Lastly, my jeans are getting too big. I need to get fatter.

Boringly,

Anthony
Sometimes I look at Achewood archives while listening to Spoon.

sean

• welp

BLLLOOOOOOOG THRAAAAAAD,

Guys. Guys.

I leave for Ireland on Wendsday. This is so ace.

That is all.
- 20% of canadians are members of broken social scene

Johnny C

• Mentat

Black Angus.  (Those are cows, you city chilluns.)

I thought this was common knowledge.

I guess theoretically you could mistake the name for like a blaxploitation Braveheart.

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute

Now I'm imagining Braveheart, but with Afros.

And funk.

Darkbluerabbit

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • SKULL BABIES!

Now I'm imagining Braveheart, but with Afros.

And funk.

I would watch this movie.

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW

But would he trade funky freedom for marriage?
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Johnny C

• Mentat

Baby you can't tie Black Angus down.

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute

Never forget Black Angus. He fought to liberate the Scottish funk from the English squares.

Caleb

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog

Dear Blog Thread,

Today my friend Ralph showed me the trailer to his new full length film!  It's looking pretty awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKbTmNRMqwQ

I am so pissed I stopped making media projects after college ended.  I gots to create some media.

inflatable_slide

Dear Blog Thread,

I am so sleepy, I Think I'm still paying for all the fun i had at the weekend *yawn*.
Its lashing out of the heavens, I love how we were all deluded into thinking the sunshine and warmth would last, but this is Ireland so the heat and sun lasted abotu a week and now its pissing rain again :(

im watching some documentary abotu honey.. i want some honey now! mmm honey

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses

Dear Blog Thread:

I just had a dream that I was in some email webcam porn ring and people in the ring recognized me from the QC forums and there were lots of you people in the ring with webcams making porn.

Fucking stop it.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm

Guess I better stop making porn then.

Damn.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan