THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 03:43
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 82   Go Down

Author Topic: Whatever, Let's Have A Goddamn Blog Thread, But Try And Keep It Reasonable  (Read 740058 times)

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page

Man when the money is worth a U.S. dime it is not hard for me to fathom how so many dimes can be put together to make Oslo the most expensive city in the world. I mean, it's gotta cost a lot for the dimes to even get there!
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Christophe

• Duck attack survivor
  • FUCK IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE
    • last.fm!

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor

I am jealous of the guy who gets to work where Leonard Cohen is singing. He is my favorite music artist of the sixties after the band Love. For real, there is a reason everyone ever covers Hallelujah and that is because it is the best song ever written (second is Sunday Morning Coming Down by Kris Kristofferson). Also Chelsea Hotel #2, which is a song about getting head from Janice Joplin.

So write again after work, because I want to live vicariously through you, especially since Arthur Lee died and so I know that I will never ever ever see Love ever. Until I get to heaven, because he will clearly be singing for me there.
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

SonofZ3

• The German Chancellory building

Dear Blog Thread,
    My Phalaenopsis orchid is growing a flower spike! I've had her for four years and this is only the third time shes even attempted to bloom. The first time I didn't keep it humid enough and the blossoms wilted inside the bud, so this a pretty big deal.
first time she actually bloomed:

Also, if you're near Pittsburgh sometime check out Phipps conservatory, its seriously beautiful.
I've gained nothing from Zen.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid

The forumite Aztex's name is Arthur Lee. I assume he knows the pedigree behind this name!

Any relation to Albert Lee?

RedLion

• Duck attack survivor

People.

I am in London (have been for about a week now) and I am incredibly sick. With a cold. This time, correlation does equal causation. Fuck you, Britain, and your nasty, horrible, damp weather. At least at home it's not constantly cloudy or drizzly. How do you Britons survive? I would shoot myself after a month.

That said, London is a cool city, though I much preferred Paris and Madrid this summer.
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated is to die daily."
 - Napoleon

CarrionMan

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
    • The RP Syndicate

This may belong in discuss, but, hell, it is my myspace blog.

On the Subject of Reading Material

Start: Nov. 28, 2008, 23:11

On the subject of reading material, one can learn much about a person by a list of the novels and other literature they read. For instance, by listing Twilight, a menagerie of romance novels, the occasional Shakespeare or mythology book, one can almost assuredly assume that the person is a teenage girl, probably a senior in a California high school. However, another example, one filled with Nietzche, Marx, and other nihilist literature may very well be a goth teen, or a strong atheist. The concept of this could lead to terrible assumptions, or a peak into the lives of many of our friends.

On the subject of my own reading material, I read Machiavelli, Descartes, Sun Tzu, and Salinger. Machiavelli and Sun Tzu's writings cover leadership, how to lead in war and peace. Perhaps aspirations of leading. Salinger covers cynicism and misanthropy, nihilism, society, how people act. Perhaps I am looking for an easier way to know people than years of talking, chattering, mindless conversations. And Descartes? He famously said "Cogito, ergo sum." I think, therefore, I am. Am I searching for meaning? Descartes was famous for his philosophical lectures, his geometrical contributions, and, not as famous as the others, his proving of God. He discussed the fact of our existence, created the Cartesian system, more commonly known as a two-dimensional graph dealing with two vectors(x, y), and then, as a coup de grâce, the existence of God.

The doubt of existence troubles whoever may find it. Could this all be a dream, a façade, or a hallucination? Although Descartes covered existence wholly by saying "I think, therefore I am.", what if our perception is indeed, tricking us. That would be a quandary.

I don't care about geometry, so I am not covering Descartes' contributions.

On the subject of human emotion, I believe there are four base emotions; malice/hate, doubt/skepticism, cynicism/selfishness, and love. Of these four, the most common are the three that are not love. From any combination, with different magnitudes, you can create any emotion. Although evolutionarily, you can explain the other 3 emotions by the prerogatives of basic life: survival & procreation, love is a bit tougher to explain. Procreation does not explain love, in fact, it is inhibited by love. By limiting the numbers of mates, you decrease the chance of offspring. The only fairly logical explanation is that love is either a: false, b: created by God, or c: a product of mass mental defect in humans. I prefer b.

End Nov. 29, 2008, 0:12
« Last Edit: 29 Nov 2008, 00:58 by CarrionMan »
"I am accusing war. I am accusing man. I am accusing universal stupidity."

Peet

• Curry sauce
  • The Second Gabber

You're right. That does say a lot about you.
Quote from: Slick
I think Astaldo should be the next Dr. Who

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(

Bourgeois academic poseur! *spits on CM*

I'm joking, seriously.

No I'm not actually, filth *spits once again om CM*

CarrionMan

• The RP Syndicate

Was I just accused of being a bourgeois? I'd have you know my family was not one in the Revolution(they were the Marquis of Louisiana), and I am quite poor!

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(

Yes, you were and I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Jimmy the Squid

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Feminist Killjoy

Actually CarrionMan, love can be explained in terms of procreation. Yes, mating with several offspring will probably net you lots of offspring however how are you going to guarantee the survival of those offspring? Obviously you've decided that it in that scenario it is the female's role to both bear and rear the children while the male goes off and ensures that he has a large amount of descendants. A look at most government statistics websites will show you that generally speaking, single parent families tend to make less income than do families in which both parents are present (I am in no way saying that single parent familes are devoid of love)*. Staying in one monogamous relationship when procreation is involved gives your smaller number of offspring a greater chance of survival as the child has two parents looking out for its interests rather than one. Familial love, too, is of evolutionary importance as certain primate studies have shown us that infant rhesus monkeys prefer to starve to death rather than go without the warmth of their mother's touch (here is a link to the wiki page of Harry Harlow, the man who headed those rather nasty experiments). The psychological effects of emotional neglect/abuse are pretty well documented and I'll let you google those on your own but it's pretty clear that they heavily impact upon an individual's aptitude for survival.

*Here is a link to the Australian Bureau of Statistics website, just to prove I'm not making shit up: Clicky.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

est

• this is a test
  • Admin emeritus
  • Older than Moses
  • V O L L E Y B A L L

Also, Descartes's "proof" of God used fallacious logic.  He started with an assumption that God is perfect, which is not a fact.

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy

Also, deciding that "God did it" just because you can't figure it out or, worse still, deciding that "God did it" because you don't like the other options that you put forward in the first place doesn't make anything true.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid

Ahahaha we are all in for a big surprise if, when we die, it turns out that God was just dicking with us by doing shit that didn't make sense.

Christophe

• Duck attack survivor
  • FUCK IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE
    • last.fm!

McTaggart

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • Positive feedback.

Why do people try to settle arguments about faith with logic? Why do people even try to settle arguments about faith?
One day ends and another begins and we're never none the wiser.

Alex C

• comeback tour!

Ahahaha we are all in for a big surprise if, when we die, it turns out that God was just dicking with us by doing shit that didn't make sense.

I wouldn't be that surprised. I'm a classic apathetic agnostic; even if there is some kind of all-powerful being out there I do not necessarily believe that the power to create universes is the same thing as moral authority. So even if the Abrahamic god exists as described in ancient texts, I would still think that this god can apparently be kind of a dick sometimes.
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

CarrionMan

• The RP Syndicate

Isn't there a Depeche Mode song about that?

Alex C

• comeback tour!

Wouldn't be surprised. It's a fairly old concept.
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW

So a week or so ago I won two tickets to the Yeasayer show in Denver. My showgoing friends, however, are stuck in Vail, so I will not be going. I didn't actually spend money on the tickets but it somehow feels like a bigger waste than it would be otherwise.
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Metope

• Born in a Nalgene bottle

Go anyway! Friends are good to have at a show, but not necessary. Besides, Yeasayer are amazing live, you'll forget that you're there alone when they start playing.
Quote from: Meebo
[00:07] Liz: Jordan tell us how you feel about Edison.
[00:08] Ozy: FUCK YOU LIZ
[00:08] Ozy: has left the room

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW

Ehhhhh but it's Winter and a storm moved in last night (hence why the friends are stuck in Vail) I hate driving to Denver on my own, let alone when roads are slick.
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

snalin

• You may Baste me

Dear blog thread.

Today I made my first post on the QC forums blog thread. I do not quite know why, so I'll just use it to say how awesome the QC forums is.

QC forums, you are awesome. Really, really awesome. Reading the QC forums when listening to The Beautiful Girls is even more awesome.

Also, today I have been hitting people with my sword. Good thing it's not sharp. This is really fun though. I mean, who needs sports involving different kinds of leather balls or running or swimming or whatever when you can fight mock battles medieval style? Especially when it involves a rule system where killing people that has their back turned happens all the time. And when you do the big shit, like fighting battles with fifty people on each side, with mixes of polearms and swords and shields and axes and you clash together and it's fun and...

Seriously, I laugh in a particular mocking way when I meet people who does any other kind of sport, because it's not made of the same kind of awesome.
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

Metope

KvP: Yeah, that doesn't sound like much fun (the thing about living where I live is that all the shows are either right at my doorstep or too far away to even think about it, so I forget people actually have to drive for a while to get to their destination).

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm

Well tonight is being spent writing a paper and being ridiculously bored otherwise, so at least someone is having fun. Enjoy your movies!
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

Metope

Follow up message from Jens and Kristin's movie night: ... Both of the movies were on TV tonight, so we are posting during breaks, and oh my god. Tommy, you were right about this one. My head hurts, and Jens sorta already backed out. I am determined to watch the rest of it, chips and other snacks may be a necessity to get through the hole thing.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid

Dear blog thread,

I am raiding the mediaf!re thread for the first time since May, and holy fuck, I have found some excellent shit. The Gotye album that somebody posted around page 105? Shiiiiiit this is good stuff.

I am also grabbing God Is An Astronaut and The Ergs! because I like The Ergs! and people are saying that the God Is An Astronaut album is the greatest shit since sliced bread.

Tomorrow is going to be a fun day of music listening, I am sure of it.

Love,
Me!

Metope

(It's not done yet, but we're pretty sure it won't get any better. Also, almost out of chips goddammit.)

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm

tee hee, that made me chuckle. The zen chicken.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

sean

• welp

(protip: the god is an astronaut album is not that good)

I agree. I haven't listened to them that much but I see God is an Astronaut as some very unimpressive post-rock. I'll give it another spin soon since all of you are loving it so much but I can't recall God is an Astronaut being that great.
- 20% of canadians are members of broken social scene

Edith

• Cthulhu f'tagn

Dear Vlog Tread,

I just got home (at 10pm) from working since 9am and then going to Border's to buy $1600 worth of CDs which took a good 2.5 hours and they didn't have everything I wanted and the prices were totally different from the website BUT it was okay because I got a whole bunch of other shit that wasn't on my list because I didn't know we get a 20% discount there.

One of the young men at the checkout counter was impressed with my selections (many of which were heavily influenced by people on these very forums) and said, "You mean I could check out music from the library?!" and the other young man had a good chuckle at his ignorance.

After I bought everything (which involved voiding part of the order because the registers can only hold 99 items at a time) I went to Chipotle and had a burrito and a beer.

Now I'm on my couch in socks and a bathrobe, having another beer. Beer tastes good, and I have a pretty fun job and a pretty good life.

Love,
Edith
Ho, ho, ho!

negative creep

• Scrabble hacker

Dear frog fred,

I miss playing with my old band.

Love,
Dominik

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite

If by not that good you mean quite excellent. Then yes. You're right.

I only agree with the above statement if you are referring to their new album. If you're saying that it's not that good in comparison to the other things they've done, than I'm going to be searching for their other things.

If you're saying that it's not that so original, than I actually get what you're coming from. But whatever, I'm still enjoying it.
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid

Dear blog thread,

My mother has been getting progressively ruder and more condescending to me over the last month. If she doesn't stop this bullshit soon, I swear to god I will never visit her again after I move out. If she wants to see me, it'll be in my own apartment, where she has absolutely no authority over me. I told her at least 2 years ago that I wanted to move out, and I've had the means to do so for the entire time. She would agree at the beginning of the off season, and then right before I'd go back (and more importantly during the planning of my trip) she would say "And you're coming back on so-and-so date" and every single time I would ask her, "...do you remember the part where this is supposed to be me moving out and saving money so I can go to school while I am still youngish?"

I am really getting sick of this shit. If she buys me a return ticket this year, I'm just going to skip out on it and inform her that if you pull the puppet's strings too hard, they wear out and break. The strings binding me to her controlling ass are wearing down real fucking quick. All it will take is another major yank and I am getting the fuck out of here on the next available flight.

Love,
Me!

Man aside from the slightly cheesy synth strings I don't see any flaws in the album. I went back to grab the others posted about a page ago. Then again, maybe I'm just biased because I tend to write a lot of reverby guitar-based stuff in a pretty similar vein. Either way, it stroked my musical harbl something good.

Dimmukane

• juicer

God is an Astronaut are pretty all around rockin'.  It may not be the greatest album ever but it is damn good.
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute

From the Saddler Institute of Foodology, home of the world-famous anchovy mash, comes the latest taste sensation: Hendricks, tonic, and sage leaves.*

*Warning: may not work with other brands of gin.

valley_parade

• coprophage

I made some new friends at the punk show last night! They invited me to this rad-sounding reggae/first-wave ska party they're having in a few weeks.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

evernew

• Curry sauce
  • Put a bangin' DONK on it!

This post is long because a lot of things are happening

(A) The plan

My parents have been hardly appreciative of my scholarly efforts most of my life. That's partly because my brothers and me got it done without much encouragement and because my sister had a harder time with school and needed the pats on the back.
Anyway - it came as a surprise when they told me they are giving me a ticket for a trip around the world for graduation. I've wanted to do that since forever and it is oh so awesome.
BUT:
Whenever I get closer to the topic, all of a sudden they go back on their word. Originally planned as a 4-month thing, my dad now suggested to do it in 8 weeks. And whenever I bring up travel planning (i.e. I changed the route and dropped South East Asia in favor of South America), I can see that my mom really doesn't want me to do it at all.
Which is a problem because I'm supposed to pay for and pick up the ticket and visa tomorrow. It's hard to work with unreliability.

(B) The happening

My route now goes Australia - New Zealand - Pacific coast (California + British Columbia) - South Atlantic coast (Buenos Aires + Sao Paulo) - back home.
And if it all works out, I fly in 54 hours.
For Melbourne, I have arranged that I can stay with people from Hospitality Club and Couchsurfing for a few days yadayadayada my brother has to go to the train station I will finish this later.
Now:
... but for the 1,000 km between Melbourne and Sydney I haven't a clue of how I will travel and where I will stay. It's a peculiar feeling because it's both good and godawful.
Any aussies in that area who can put me up? I will gladly pay you back in funny stories or dashing music numbers.

(C) All the shit on the sidelines

[announcer voice]: "Previously on Blog Thread ..."
I broke up with my girlfriend of almost 4 years. Wrong place wrong time rather end it in a civil way than end up hating each other forever etc.
Almost simultaneously, a girl who herself has a long-term boyfriend put a whole cavalcade of moves on me and being recently single and on the rebound, I responded in kind.
Assorted fondling and make-outs ensued.
Yesterday night I met the boyfriend. Previously I had assumed that we were kind of similar but I'm the self-proclaimed Adam Davies to his Ari Gold (to quote Entourage: "Because I'm younger, cooler and better-looking than you. And because I can."). Essentially, I'm him 2.0 - a little less lazy and with a healthy sex drive.
So he didn't join us for the night out yesterday but another friend of hers did and he slept in the same bed as us and no it didn't stop much and I feel sleazy now.
And great. Because growing up as a nerd made me believe that all this is the pinnacle of everything cool and awesome.
It feels mixed. Not just awesome but not bad at all either.

EDIT: Pic relevant. It's her.

TL;DR: I am going far away and I leave destruction in my wake. Life, for the lack of a better word, is good.
« Last Edit: 30 Nov 2008, 11:06 by evernew »
The Donk of Canterbury wishes everybody good tidings.

Barmymoo

• Mentat

So on Friday morning we were walking to the car and I said "it's a bit icy, walk on the grass" and my mum says "I don't have the same problem with my shoes that you seem to" and then she slipped over and broke her wrist. Whilst lying on the floor waiting for the paramedics she lost conciousness a lot and when they picked her up she started throwing up. The hospital thought she might have bruised her spinal cord but it is fine, it was just a lot of pain that made her sick. Now her right arm is in pot and a sling.

Friday was not fun times.

Yesterday was not noteworthy.

Today I have made a cake! It is a cherry cake and it is currently baking and I'm proud of it. Perhaps I will not starve when I go to university! I also know how to make bubble and squeak now, so that is a balanced diet no?

This time next week I'll be in Cambridge shitting bricks about my ability to convince someone that I am 4x more awesome than the next girl, and therefore deserve the spot in their university. I will take the biography of Disraeli that I'm reading, to look more intelligent (also it is an awesome biography).
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

mooface

oh man, i really do like dublin a lot and i am pretty excited about probably living there.  rome is my one true love but she is pretty dirty and rude and i think we need a break.  if we're meant to be i'm sure we'll meet up again somewhere down the road.

shit, i really need a job... fuck you economic financial crisis.  you're a real asshole

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston

Bloggus Threadicus,

I spent last night watching movies with, talking to, and ultimately sleeping with a quite beautiful lady.

Unfortunately, the sleeping was just sleeping, as she is completely unattracted to me.

And I didn't sleep well.

Blargh.
I would probably be getting laid right now if it weren't for the Jews

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid

shit, i really need a job... fuck you economic financial crisis.  you're a real asshole

You just reminded me of something awesome that happened today. Thanks, now I have something to blog about!

Dear blog thread,

I just got my final paycheck from work today! Something like $300. So not only will I be able to buy gifts for people I like, I will be able to buy myself one of those Tonebone pedals that I've been lusting after. THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER I AM SO HAPPY.

Love,
Me!

P.S. - Mai I am sorry the economic crisis is making life suck and I totally didn't mean to rub anything in, if you want I will buy you a pair of shoes or something.

20 jazz funk greats

• The Tickler
  • ~*~*~*~*~
    • tumblrs are cool right

dear blog thread,

asksfkdsgjsfgjk fuck procrastination. i don't think i'm physically capable of writing a ten page paper before midnight. for the record, i am NOT one of those people that leaves things until the last minute but then goes into super-focused mode and magically completes everything by the deadline. fuck.  also my roommates are expecting me to be present at this christmas potluck dinner thingy they're organizing (which is tonight) and i said i would be there, since we haven't been spending much time together lately and it would not be cool to be like "fuck you guys i am barricading myself in my room and writing this paper" all of a sudden.  :|

argh,
anna
« Last Edit: 30 Nov 2008, 12:00 by 20 jazz funk greats »
Quote from: KvP
When our powers combine we are awkward internet
Quote from: Jace
All Canadians are two to four Welsh Corgis in a human suit.
http://nowaver.tumblr.com
http://twitter.com/witchykeen

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK

Dear Blog Thread,

Things are going swimmingly. Well, I mean...I guess maybe not really, but I feel pretty good. Except for being sick.

So here is the deal: I am sick sick sick. I have been sick for awhile now. Its very frustrating. I can't breathe through my nose, and I am coughing up yellowy mucus. Very gross. My skin feels all sick and nasty. I am just not feeling well at all. And through out all of this I have to work open to close almost everyday this week! And I have a review on Tuesday. And I have to go to a meeting today, which is my day off. Le Sigh.

Last night my bestest friend in the whole world/future roommate came over. I haven't seen him in forevers. He has been in school all the way in Chicago. I missed him a bunches. I didn't realize just how much I missed him or how much he meant to me until I saw him yesterday. He gave me the biggest, longest, best hug in the whole world. And he brought me homemade muffins! It was awesome, and he is awesome. Basically, its very weird and silly, and he makes me feel not some completely alone and just really comfortable with myself, and not very awkward, and that is awesome. I love this kid.
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

Barmymoo

• Mentat

Guys. GUYS. Look!

That is me.

:D
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK

That is awesome! Congrats
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW

For the first time I have made a sound with my computer that I actually enjoy.

Here 'tis. Look out, it's a little loud, I should've turned down the compression some.

As usual, it's very simple, just two alternating notes, really, a work in progress if there ever was one. But up until this point everything I've made with Reason has been very rigid and based around a very short and unremarkable pattern, like this, like old video game music. What's (slightly) different about this little clip is that I figured out how to twiddle knobs to create a more fluid sort of sound. For this in particular I manipulated the wavetable oscillator within the synth in real time, thus making the two notes sound more variable.

also way to go moo.
« Last Edit: 30 Nov 2008, 15:24 by KvP »
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

evernew

• Curry sauce
  • Put a bangin' DONK on it!

[Stewie's progressively high-pitched voice]
Had a productive day there right towards the end, hm?
A little last-minute cram?
Some final padding of the wordcount?

If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.
The Donk of Canterbury wishes everybody good tidings.

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC

dear blog thread,

asksfkdsgjsfgjk fuck procrastination. i don't think i'm physically capable of writing a ten page paper before midnight. for the record, i am NOT one of those people that leaves things until the last minute but then goes into super-focused mode and magically completes everything by the deadline. fuck.  also my roommates are expecting me to be present at this christmas potluck dinner thingy they're organizing (which is tonight) and i said i would be there, since we haven't been spending much time together lately and it would not be cool to be like "fuck you guys i am barricading myself in my room and writing this paper" all of a sudden.  :|

argh,
anna

I did that with my English term paper and honestly I'm just handing it in late. Less stress and even if I lose marks it'll be a much better paper.
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 82   Go Up