THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 16 Apr 2024, 02:00
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Poster of QC in Overcompensating  (Read 3227 times)

TehSoM

Poster of QC in Overcompensating
« on: 10 Jun 2008, 23:52 »

PLEASE tell me that this poster is going to be made! I will buy it immediately! A poster for each character would be spectacular.

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
Re: Poster of QC in Overcompensating
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jun 2008, 17:55 »

That's actually a vinyl display banner I use for cons. Hopefully by comic con I'll have one per major character.

You're not the first person to want to own it.
Deathmole Jacques' head takes up the bottom half of the panel, with his words taking up the top half. He is not concerned about the life of his friend.

TehSoM

« Reply #2 on: 11 Jun 2008, 18:01 »

It looks awesome. Bet it'd be a bit of a hassle to mass produce individual posters though.

:mrgreen:

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #3 on: 11 Jun 2008, 18:06 »

It's actually pretty creepy close-up. Lifesize pictures of my characters are freaky.
Deathmole Jacques' head takes up the bottom half of the panel, with his words taking up the top half. He is not concerned about the life of his friend.

bicostp

• Beyoncé
« Reply #4 on: 12 Jun 2008, 20:12 »

As creepy as those life-size cardboard cutouts? Or worse yet, hiring actors who sort of look like them to hang around your booth... [insert cliche horror movie organ hit here]

A poster-size compilation of all the character banners would be pretty nice to put up for sale someday. hint hint ;)

TehSoM

« Reply #5 on: 12 Jun 2008, 21:52 »

As creepy as those life-size cardboard cutouts? Or worse yet, hiring actors who sort of look like them to hang around your booth... [insert cliche horror movie organ hit here]

A poster-size compilation of all the character banners would be pretty nice to put up for sale someday. hint hint ;)

While I would love individual posters, a compilation of them WOULD be awesome, and I'd pay a ton to get one :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up