THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 23 Apr 2024, 14:34
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: The Official "WTF MERCH!" Thread  (Read 271539 times)

Beech

• Not quite a lurker
  • Wait, what?
The Official "WTF MERCH!" Thread
« on: 16 Jun 2008, 16:58 »

The intention of this thread is to turn into the one and only spot for asking merch questions, specifically regarding the "where is my order?" posts.
   I imagine that this, in general, is a major forum faux-pas, requesting your thread be stickied - but please hear me out. This is not only for the distraught buyers but the rest of you as well. I've noticed that the many merch threads piss people off, and this should take care of that. If you don't like the idea feel free to make fun of me till the thread is locked.

If your question is not covered, or you'd like a place to post your merch issue/story, this is the place. Please though, refer to the half-assed FAQ before replying.

Where is my effing merch item?
   Well, there's only a number of options.
   a) It's at the printer. No, as far as I know they do not inform you whether or not the design you order is in stock, so it could be getting printed. b) About to get shipped, so at Cristi's office. c) In the mail, or, d) eaten by an allosaurus.  :-D
   So you've got a pretty good chance of receiving it, eventually.

How long is it supposed to take to get here?
   This depends not only on your location, but whether or not your design was available when you ordered. It could take as long as 2-4 weeks before it gets shipped, and then 1-2 weeks on top of that to actually get to you. I'd say, don't lose your head before the 2-month line.

Why is it taking so damn long?
   Besides the fact it might not be in stock atm, there is the whole, "two person operation", considering it's just Jeph and Cristi. And apparently PayPal drops notifications sometimes.

How can I get in contact with them?
   You've got two options, besides replying to this thread (which is least effective). First, email them at [email protected]. Second, and my preferred method, IMing Cristi directly through AIM at qcmerch. She is on in the evenings, so don't be expecting her on before 3 pm (EST).

Why aren't they replying to my e-mails?
   They could be sent to their spam inboxes, which... sucks for you. Also, make sure your email is actually somewhat informative. The following is necessary.

-the name of the person who ordered. If you used your parent's credit card, use theirs.
-the email address you used to order
-a subject line that does not read "re: notification of payment"
-a subject line. period.

Any more merch pics?
   There's some here, and here

I don't know what size to get?
   I really hope you are not wondering this, but if so, here's a sizing chart.

You have no life.
   This isn't a question.   :(

I hope this is thorough and helps... someone...  :roll:
« Last Edit: 16 Jun 2008, 17:25 by Beech »

chASS

Re: The Official "WTF MERCH!" Thread
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jun 2008, 19:36 »

i like the idea of this thread a lot.

i, for one, am tired of seeing people complaining in several different threads about how they haven't gotten their shirt yet.

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #2 on: 16 Jun 2008, 20:45 »

Yeah, I was just thinking about how we needed a thread like this.
Deathmole Jacques' head takes up the bottom half of the panel, with his words taking up the top half. He is not concerned about the life of his friend.

ThePQ4

• Asleep in the boner patch
« Reply #3 on: 16 Jun 2008, 22:15 »

I fully endorse this thread...maybe if people will use this, I won't give them replies which make me come off as bitchy... (I'm actually very nice and it's never my intent, I swear). Good job, newish person!

Beech

• Not quite a lurker
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #4 on: 16 Jun 2008, 22:34 »

Yeah, I was just thinking about how we needed a thread like this.
And you were also thinking how this totally needs a sticky. Yes? Yes :D

I fully endorse this thread...maybe if people will use this, I won't give them replies which make me come off as bitchy... (I'm actually very nice and it's never my intent, I swear). Good job, newish person!
I feel similarly, I always come off much more abrasive than I hope to. Man, "newish person" sounds so much more pleasant than "noob", ha =D

... Yay, approval  ^-^
« Last Edit: 16 Jun 2008, 22:36 by Beech »

LolitaMad

« Reply #5 on: 19 Jun 2008, 08:48 »

:?
Hello,
I am Lolita Maddalena.
I sent an email with no response.
I would like an ETA on my order.
I used my lolitamad at hotmail.com account to ask about my order, but it's been more than a week with out response.
My paypal order number is 5321-5573-7909-4584‏.

Please let me know when I will receive my order.

rrirwin

« Reply #6 on: 19 Jun 2008, 09:56 »

i like the idea of this thread a lot.

i, for one, am tired of seeing people complaining in several different threads about how they haven't gotten their shirt yet.
I agree. I felt awful doing that myself, but it seems to be the only way to get any word from them. I actually got acknowledged, but it's been two and a half months, and I was just told via aim that it got shipped (however, that was a week ago, and I still don't have it.. allosaurus?)

Beech

• Not quite a lurker
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #7 on: 20 Jun 2008, 08:28 »

Hello,
I am Lolita Maddalena.
I sent an email with no response.

Did you try AIM? Like I said, it's more likely you'll get a response there than here. Though Cristi may stop by eventually.
And how long has it been since you ordered...? Don't forget to make sure you put a distinguishable Subject line when e-mailing.

I was just told via aim that it got shipped (however, that was a week ago, and I still don't have it.. allosaurus?)

I dunno where you live, but I would be surprised if it was there in a week. Give it two, mayyyybe three and then you can hunt down the allosaurus. Hopefully their merch is resistant to stomach acid.

rastilnmajer

« Reply #8 on: 20 Jun 2008, 20:53 »

This thread is useful.

I was going to create a thread asking what to do about my missing shirt if there wasn't one already.

I am rather annoyed by my lack of merchandise, though.  I ordered this more than a month ago, and it's now over a week late for my girlfriend's birthday.  After ordering merchandise from Megatokyo and receiving it in five business days, I figured that three weeks would be more than enough time for QC to mail my shirt.  I won't be buying from them in the future.

Beech

• Not quite a lurker
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #9 on: 21 Jun 2008, 02:42 »

I am rather annoyed by my lack of merchandise, though.  I ordered this more than a month ago, and it's now over a week late for my girlfriend's birthday.  After ordering merchandise from Megatokyo and receiving it in five business days, I figured that three weeks would be more than enough time for QC to mail my shirt.  I won't be buying from them in the future.

I wouldn't compare Megatokyo to QC, but I understand your concern, especially since it's a birthday present.
As for the whole "month" thing, as I mentioned, I wouldn't worry too much yet. What you ordered may not have been in stock, so they may have just shipped recently. I wish you luck... and I assume you know that from what you just posted you'll either need to e-mail or IM them also, or add more info such as email, ect.?

^-^;
« Last Edit: 21 Jun 2008, 16:28 by Beech »

rastilnmajer

« Reply #10 on: 21 Jun 2008, 17:21 »

qcmerch hasn't been online in two days, though perhaps that's simply a fluke.  I'm going to email them.

I wouldn't compare Megatokyo to QC, but I understand your concern, especially since it's a birthday present.
As for the whole "month" thing, as I mentioned, I wouldn't worry too much yet. What you ordered may not have been in stock, so they may have just shipped recently. I wish you luck... and I assume you know that from what you just posted you'll either need to e-mail or IM them also, or add more info such as email, ect.?

^-^;

Why shouldn't I compare MT to QC?  Unless I'm mistaken, don't both artists make a living off of their comic?  If so, shouldn't both make customer satisfaction, along with comic quality, their highest priority?  I've thought a few times about buying shirts from QC, and if I have some extra money and several months to wait, I may do so, but it's getting very, very tiring telling my girlfriend that her present will arrive "any day now."  [I even bought her a $30 pair of kitty ears to go with the Kittymonster shirt ^_^]

Update - email sent.  I tried not to sound too disgruntled.
« Last Edit: 21 Jun 2008, 17:32 by rastilnmajer »

ThePQ4

« Reply #11 on: 22 Jun 2008, 08:37 »

After taking a glance at Megatokyo's merchandise site, I can tell you right away that their ways of going about selling and shipping their stuff is totally different. First of all, I doubt that the guy (guys?) that do Megatokyo actually personally ships any of his stuff. It is probably much like a Cafepress business, meaning that it is printed and shipped by a printer and the "seller" (Megatokyo in this case) gets a percentage of the sale.

QC however takes orders personally, sends out orders to printers, gets the shirts back personally, and ships them out personally --a two person business.

Mind you, that's just taking a glance at their merchandising page. I could be wrong, but that's what it looks like. Either way, they are very different.

britMonster

• Furry furrier
« Reply #12 on: 22 Jun 2008, 11:21 »

qcmerch hasn't been online in two days, though perhaps that's simply a fluke.  I'm going to email them.

^-^;

Why shouldn't I compare MT to QC?  Unless I'm mistaken, don't both artists make a living off of their comic?  If so, shouldn't both make customer satisfaction, along with comic quality, their highest priority?  I've thought a few times about buying shirts from QC, and if I have some extra money and several months to wait, I may do so, but it's getting very, very tiring telling my girlfriend that her present will arrive "any day now."  [I even bought her a $30 pair of kitty ears to go with the Kittymonster shirt ^_^]

Update - email sent.  I tried not to sound too disgruntled.

Wow, 30 dollars for a pair of kitty ears. Those must be some high class kitty ears. I buy most of mine for under 5 dollars.
britMonster is all hot and bothered by the thought of febreeze.

you're invited : www.lost.eu/75505

Beech

• Not quite a lurker
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #13 on: 22 Jun 2008, 13:03 »

After taking a glance at Megatokyo's merchandise site, I can tell you right away that their ways of going about selling and shipping their stuff is totally different. Mind you, that's just taking a glance at their merchandising page. I could be wrong, but that's what it looks like. Either way, they are very different.
I took a look too and that sounds about right.

Why shouldn't I compare MT to QC?  Unless I'm mistaken, don't both artists make a living off of their comic?  If so, shouldn't both make customer satisfaction, along with comic quality, their highest priority? 
I was basically thinking because they're two different companies. Different people. And, as ThePQ4 said, one look at their merch page and they're very different. Of course, I'd hope any company's number one goal was customer service, whether they're webcomic artists or not.

If you're looking at the right time, then I'd guess it's because it's the weekend..

I understand you're frustrated, (I've got a friend waiting too) but like I said in the FAQ it could take as long as 2-4 weeks before it gets shipped, and then 1-2 weeks on top of that to actually get to you.
So while that's definitely, "damn this is taking a long time", it's only just starting to enter "they fucked up" territory.
« Last Edit: 22 Jun 2008, 13:05 by Beech »

DDude26

« Reply #14 on: 23 Jun 2008, 12:28 »

Unless I'm mistaken, don't both artists make a living off of their comic?  If so, shouldn't both make customer satisfaction, along with comic quality, their highest priority? 

pretty sure that they have other jobs..... i could be wrong tho

britMonster

• Furry furrier
« Reply #15 on: 23 Jun 2008, 21:02 »

I'm pretty sure this is Jephs only job. Thats what wikipedia says anyways. I think he left his other job like 2 years ago and lives off the comic now. Not sure about MT I don't read it.

Beech

• Not quite a lurker
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #16 on: 23 Jun 2008, 22:29 »

I'm pretty sure this is Jephs only job. Thats what wikipedia says anyways. I think he left his other job like 2 years ago and lives off the comic now. Not sure about MT I don't read it.

Yeah, it is. Well, so I've heard from a friend/fan. I don't know at all about MT.

I just don't think it really matters. It's not like anyone would suddenly excuse the two of them if they had other, full-time jobs to attend to. Someone would just point out, "if they don't have the time they shouldn't do it".

And rastilnmajer dude, no offense, but not hearing from them for "a couple days" over a weekend isn't a big deal. Jeph takes weekends off, so it'd be totally natural if Cristi did too. And when it comes to things like this, moms don't need to know the truth. A simple, "yeah they said it'd be here any day" would suffice.

rastilnmajer

« Reply #17 on: 24 Jun 2008, 07:10 »

I wasn't personally offended, only a little annoyed.  The problem was that my mother was going to cancel the payment today, actually, if I didn't hear back from them.  Hopefully the short post by Jeph will be enough to stave her off.

Kwyjibo

« Reply #18 on: 24 Jun 2008, 23:54 »

Where are the Coffee of Doom shirts?  It won the next shirt design poll oh so long ago and we never heard a word again.

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #19 on: 25 Jun 2008, 01:19 »

http://www.questionablecontent.net/merchpg2.php

second item; Coffee of Doom shirt.
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

Kwyjibo

« Reply #20 on: 26 Jun 2008, 20:00 »

Not the Zombie Monkey coffee of doom shirt however.

sambot

« Reply #21 on: 26 Jun 2008, 23:09 »

out of curiosity - has anyone who ordered a kittymonster shirt received it yet?

Junodog

• Not quite a lurker
  • Beregond needs more love.
« Reply #22 on: 27 Jun 2008, 16:10 »

Well, I read through the FAQ and didn't find an answer, so I guess I'll just ask. How exactly does merchandise get shipped? I ask this because USPS doesn't deliver to street addresses where I live, so I have to be careful what address I put for a shipping address when I don't know beforehand (luckily, I got smart and put both).

Not that it matters with QC, because it's run by people who have common sense (unless everything I've seen is a lie), but I have had the problem before where a company only ships USPS, but they won't ship certain things to P.O. Boxes. It's just nice to know beforehand.

So yeah, how have people gotten their merch thus far?
Quote from: Xipher from elsewhere
I'ma gonna charge my kitty vengance lazer beam. It's the cutest death ray you'll ever see.

ThePQ4

« Reply #23 on: 27 Jun 2008, 21:33 »

I am fairly certain that QC is shipped by USPS. When I ordered my shirts waaaaaay back in September, they were delivered to my dorm mailbox, so I never actually dealt with it --it just arrived in my box, and I was filled with glee. You should probably put your P.O. box, if that's what you have. If you put both of them, don't worry about it. They'll figure it out.

rawrryou

« Reply #24 on: 29 Jun 2008, 15:40 »

you should totally sell coffee mugs with :O and : P on them like marten has.
I LOVE THIS COMIC:]

Pengraffe

• Admin emeritus
  • Emoticontraindication
« Reply #25 on: 29 Jun 2008, 21:35 »

Depending on when you ordered, you should either have your Kittymonster shirt(s) already or it will be arriving this week. It has been really, really hot recently and our office isn't air conditioned (and realistically we cannot cool the space because it is studio space in an old mill and has "windows" primarily held together with bathroom caulk and spit as far as I can tell) so I am only able to work in the evening. The going is slow, but it is going!

As for the job conjecture: Jeph and I both work full time on the comic. He does the actual comic and I do all of the business-y things; such as handling the merchandise, making sure we make it to scheduled events like conventions and trying to answer all pertinent email. My long lost wonderful assistant Felicia has recently come back to QC HQ so she will be helping with the shirts and trying not to get heat stroke with me for the foreseeable future. If anyone has popsicles or blocks of dry ice, feel free to send them over.

HONK HONK, I'm a pengraffe.

britMonster

• Furry furrier
« Reply #26 on: 29 Jun 2008, 21:42 »

Careful Pengraffe. . . we might all just send you some ice, then you'll be cold. Lol.

dereksh

« Reply #27 on: 30 Jun 2008, 05:27 »

I got my Math shirt.  It was months after I ordered it, but it's here and it looks good.

Just figured I'd post some good news, since threads like this tend to get a lot of complaints.  QC still rocks.

Beech

• Not quite a lurker
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #28 on: 30 Jun 2008, 23:20 »

I am fairly certain that QC is shipped by USPS
Yeah, they do. I don't know anything about the PO Box's or whatever past that though.

you should totally sell coffee mugs with :O and : P on them
This is definitely what I'd buy. Fuck, if they don't, I'm finding a way to make my own (for personal, non-commercial use of course... :) )

Felicia has recently come back to QC HQ
Yay, random new person!

Just figured I'd post some good news, since threads like this tend to get a lot of complaints.  QC still rocks.

We need more good news. Yay!

o__O

melliechick

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #29 on: 04 Jul 2008, 12:43 »

Well, I read through the FAQ and didn't find an answer, so I guess I'll just ask. How exactly does merchandise get shipped? I ask this because USPS doesn't deliver to street addresses where I live, so I have to be careful what address I put for a shipping address when I don't know beforehand (luckily, I got smart and put both).

Not that it matters with QC, because it's run by people who have common sense (unless everything I've seen is a lie), but I have had the problem before where a company only ships USPS, but they won't ship certain things to P.O. Boxes. It's just nice to know beforehand.

So yeah, how have people gotten their merch thus far?

They do ship to PO Boxes, if that's what you're asking.  I had my last order shipped to my PO Box with no issue. :)

sambot

« Reply #30 on: 07 Jul 2008, 13:23 »

Depending on when you ordered, you should either have your Kittymonster shirt(s) already or it will be arriving this week. It has been really, really hot recently and our office isn't air conditioned (and realistically we cannot cool the space because it is studio space in an old mill and has "windows" primarily held together with bathroom caulk and spit as far as I can tell) so I am only able to work in the evening. The going is slow, but it is going!

i ordered the day after they were put up - almost 2 months ago. still haven't seen anything. i sent a few mails - any idea if there's just a few that haven't gone out yet?

thejimshaw

« Reply #31 on: 07 Jul 2008, 14:30 »

I put my order in June 2d, and haven't gotten mine.... though I know it takes a while (especially without AC). I just wanted to make sure PayPal didn't lose my order of the kittymonster shirt and possibly when the next round of shirts will be sent out. Any chance of an update about shirt orders? Thank you!

Bibliophile

• Emoticontraindication
  • <:3)~~
« Reply #32 on: 07 Jul 2008, 21:03 »

you should totally sell coffee mugs with :O and : P on them
This is definitely what I'd buy. Fuck, if they don't, I'm finding a way to make my own (for personal, non-commercial use of course... :) )

http://www.craftmaterialsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/everglades_Pens_and_Markers_89.html -> second and third ones down - "Porcelain Painters". You can buy them from craft stores or order them online! They are super fun to use.

Last Christmas my fiance ordered me a shirt in time for Christmas, but it didn't arrive until the end of January. "She blinded me with library science" merch is worth the wait, though!
« Last Edit: 07 Jul 2008, 21:04 by Bibliophile »
If television is a babysitter, the internet is a drunk librarian who won't shut up.

thejimshaw

« Reply #33 on: 10 Jul 2008, 13:07 »

Wahoo! Shipping notice email, thank you!

LolitaMad

« Reply #34 on: 10 Jul 2008, 13:15 »

When did you order?

I still have not heard boo since paypal took my money in may.

sambot

« Reply #35 on: 10 Jul 2008, 19:52 »

When did you order?

I still have not heard boo since paypal took my money in may.

nothing after a few emails and a order receipt confirmation from may 16. no shipping confirmation.

thejimshaw

« Reply #36 on: 11 Jul 2008, 21:24 »

I ordered june 2 and I find that posting for updates on the forum is much better than trying to email them. They have so much email that its impossible to keep on top of it, so its better to see them put updates on the forums. It takes a while to put in all the shirt orders since they're in large amounts and once they get those they themselves have to print postage, package it all up and send out a bunch of them. I'm lead to believe that there are only a few of them doing this.

So all I can say is order at least 2 months before your girlfriend's birthday, like I didn't do for the first shirt...(Which I don't advise) And try to be patient, its hard, I know.... Though I don't believe it's unfair to ask for a general shirt update from time-to-time to make sure they are still there slaving away for us in return for cash, a little bit of patience and some understanding. Good luck getting your shirts!

sambot

« Reply #37 on: 12 Jul 2008, 10:48 »

the problem i have is that if you say 2-4 weeks for shipping, you should stick to that or better explain to people why their order is taking 2 months to fulfill when people who ordered later than you have their orders. i'm honestly to the point where i could care less about the shirts because i'm so annoyed with the lack of response when i fork over 44 bucks for 2 shirts, and don't even have an inkling of where they are 8 weeks later. since they're not even shipped yet (even though, by virtue of ordering a kittymonster shirt, i should have gotten it 'last week') i'm just considering filing a dispute and chargeback and getting my money back. i am all about small business, but this is a bit too ridiculous for me.

mayre

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #38 on: 14 Jul 2008, 13:30 »

I thought I would try this route to get an update on t-shirt orders.  I two t-shirts on May 21 (isopod and everything is ruined), and haven't received them yet.  I tried an e-mail, but didn't receive a reply.  I'm just looking to find out if my shirts are on the way.  Thanks for your time.

Junodog

• Not quite a lurker
  • Beregond needs more love.
« Reply #39 on: 14 Jul 2008, 14:57 »

Got my stuff in today. Good to know that it's usps after all.
Quote from: Xipher from elsewhere
I'ma gonna charge my kitty vengance lazer beam. It's the cutest death ray you'll ever see.

perine

« Reply #40 on: 18 Jul 2008, 02:10 »

I just had to come and say that I got my stuff yesterday and they are great!!! =) Totally worth the two month wait! And after receiving the shipping notice it only took a week to get the shirts to Finland.  Thank you!

lonecow

« Reply #41 on: 18 Jul 2008, 03:58 »

I was just going to join the forums and whine about my lack of shirts as yet, but reading through this thread I guess it's pretty common for shirts to take about 8 weeks to arrive? Which is... just about how long I've been waiting now, since I paid in May. I sent two emails in June, but neither got any response.

I'm assuming the upcoming convention Jeph'll be going to will also probably place a further delay on things... which is frustrating, and it'll make me think twice about ordering more from QC, basically.

Beech

• Not quite a lurker
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #42 on: 18 Jul 2008, 10:32 »

To those who have brought good news: Sweet :)

I guess it's pretty common for shirts to take about 8 weeks to arrive?
[...]
and it'll make me think twice about ordering more from QC, basically.

Yeah, it might be common... But, nobody bitches that their shirt was on time, y'know? A couple people have brought good news thread but usually no user would make a new thread or something to say, "My shirt arrived on time!" You only hear about the bad shit right?
I might think twice about ordering from QC again but... I've waited a fair while longer than 8 weeks. Of course, they've also been pretty helpful during that time for the most part.
Note: I sent a couple emails and the never got replied to, but IMing Cristi on AIM has always proved effective. If you get worried, that's the route I suggest you take.

jaz

« Reply #43 on: 21 Jul 2008, 12:31 »

I'm all Canadian and such and so I don't use AIM. But I have sent an email regarding my purchase.
I'm just wondering if the only email confirmation I should recieve is the purchase confirmation from paypal? Or should I have gotten something from QC and I screwed something up?
Anyways, I'm in no rush, just wondering if I might be waiting forever because of user error.

Beech

• Not quite a lurker
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #44 on: 21 Jul 2008, 15:09 »

I'm all Canadian and such and so I don't use AIM.

I'm all Canadian and such and yet I don't what you mean?  :laugh:

As for the rest of it... I honestly don't know. I didn't get a shipping confirmation until a fair bit later than I ordered, I believe it was in response to a "re"shipment of my order.
Sorry, not very helpful *_*

jaz

« Reply #45 on: 22 Jul 2008, 10:05 »

AIM isn't common up here, at least. I've never used it and I don't know anyone who uses it, is all. So the "attack her on AIM!!!!" plan everyone uses fails for me.

alrighty then, I'll just wait for an email reply or a shipping notification or something.

ThePQ4

« Reply #46 on: 22 Jul 2008, 11:31 »

Well...you -could- use it. It's free for download via AIM.com, but I prefer Trillian (also free via...Trillian.cc), which bundles AIM, Yahoo, MSN, and IQC.
...Just a thought I'd throw out there for the others who also don't use AIM.

jaz

« Reply #47 on: 22 Jul 2008, 12:20 »

Ha, I'm not really that desperate. My boyfriend told me it's not worth the space it'll take up on my computer.. it's kind of a shitpiece and I'm not supposed to put anything else on it.
I'm not uber worried about my shirt coming, I think I'll just wait. If it hits the three month mark maybe I'll be worried but as of now I'm only at 2.

Beech

• Not quite a lurker
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #48 on: 23 Jul 2008, 16:23 »

I prefer Trillian [...] Just a thought I'd throw out there for the others who also don't use AIM.
You rock. :D Good idea

I'm not uber worried about my shirt coming
Yay for being chill :3

.. So, some good news on my end. My friend got her shirt, and frankly, the wait was worth her fangirly jump-up-and-down when I gave it to her.
For those of you freaking out over 8 weeks: no offense, but try waiting 6 months.
For those of you hesitant to buy merch: My case isn't the usual one and Cristi is quite friendly. I actually would buy from them again. The shirt seemed quite good quality-wise, so if you like something and can be kinda patient, go for it.

jaz

« Reply #49 on: 24 Jul 2008, 09:05 »

It's so awesome it's worth waiting. I keep myself calm by buying awesome band merch via ebay nonstop.
Online shopping 4eva.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Up