THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Apr 2024, 16:55
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down

Author Topic: The Official "WTF MERCH!" Thread  (Read 271887 times)

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
Re: The Official "WTF MERCH!" Thread
« Reply #450 on: 19 Jul 2009, 16:16 »

I ordered a hoodie and some shirts a couple months ago, havnt received an email yet (not shipped I guess)  but I will be moving soon.  Is there a way I can change the shipping address now seeing as it hasnt been shipped yet?
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

Ivaness

• Plantmonster
  • Unoccupied.
« Reply #451 on: 19 Jul 2009, 19:04 »

Baub, I ordered mine same day. Nothing heard from yet! But glad to hear that you've gotten yours. Gives a tiny glimmer of hope. ;D
*Proud Momma of an Autistic Son*

gamergirl1337

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #452 on: 20 Jul 2009, 14:18 »

The integrity of their company is being questioned because of no contact from them..

Their company consists of like 2 people. I don't know that I'd call that a company.

The web comic itself can be considered a company because they sell merchandise and provide a "service" to us, as customers...

Pypoli

• Plantmonster
« Reply #453 on: 21 Jul 2009, 04:37 »

The point is not the old saying of "the customer is always right", or the fact that its "just" 25$....the fact is, we purchased the shirt/accessory a LONG time ago, have tried numerous times to contact them with no avail, and have not heard hide nor hair of the merchandise we purchased. If we don't receive the shirt...your right its just a shirt...the point is...they have not told us anything about it...

I, uh, I wasn't talking to you. My game here is with the people who are actually angry and posting things like:

So whats going to be the excuse this month for not shipping out the shirts?

and not being able to take a joke because they are out twenty five bucks.

Im not throwing a fit over my order nor am i really pissed off about it...

Some people are, though, and they are the people I am mostly talking to here.

Guys, I do not hate everyone who registers a complaint! I just have issues with people who can't be polite about it when it's really not a big deal at all. I hope all of you get your shirts soon, this is a shitty thing for everyone involved - Jeph doesn't want to screw with you and I'll bet my left arm he wishes all of this was over and done with just as much as you do.

Considering you bashed on me, my 170$ order and what I thought was a relatively polite post, i'm - again - going to have to disagree with you.
I'd just like to get my shirts or my refund before i move 8000 miles away from the original shipping adress. Though i supposed he'd rather ship them to San Francisco than France ...

Pypoli

• Plantmonster
« Reply #454 on: 21 Jul 2009, 05:54 »

Considering you bashed on me, my 170$ order and what I thought was a relatively polite post, i'm - again - going to have to disagree with you.

No, see, I bashed on you because you seemed offended for no apparent reason other than that "I spent a lot of money, nobody gets to make fun of people who loses money when I'VE lost money" when I made a joke that had nothing to do with you at all.

I'm sure that argument would stand up so well to a black person if you made a racist joke.

DJ3

« Reply #455 on: 21 Jul 2009, 05:58 »

We get it, Jeans. A few people freaked out and screamed ridiculous nonsense about losing what is in your opinion a trivial amount of money.

But at this point you're just trolling the whole thread with the get-out-of-jail-free card of "No, I'm not talking about you people, I'm talking about the guy who threatened to kill their dog and report them to the FBI."  The vast majority of people here are being pretty civil about it.

Though I'm not sure why it was your responsibility to come in and lecture the people who did freak out.  If I see some woman in a McDonald's throw a tantrum and demand to see the manager because they got her order wrong, I'd have to think to myself "Wow, I'm glad I don't care that much." and then call it a day.  I would not seek her out in the parking lot and explain to her that her outrage is the wrong amount of outrage.

At this point, you're just standing here shouting at and attempting to insult anyone who cares slightly more than you believe you would in the same situation.  Just because you would only care X amount if you paid $25 for something that never came, does not mean X is the One True Answer for all people who find themselves in that situation.
« Last Edit: 21 Jul 2009, 06:00 by DJ3 »

DJ3

« Reply #456 on: 21 Jul 2009, 09:50 »

It would be far too difficult to answer you in any sort of constructive way that would overshadow the fact that the guy above me decided it'd be a good idea to compare not getting our T-Shirts to racism.  Way to feed the trolls, guy.

At any rate, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the 99% of us who aren't being morons posting here for information.  And for their part, Jeph and Cristi have handled the situation pretty poorly -- not exactly the worst thing in the world, but it's still true.

There's no reason to be screaming idiotic things at them, or to even be genuinely angry about it, but it would take about ten minutes for one of them to check this thread every day -- or once a week -- and update people on the situation, so that they don't feel that they're being ignored.  That is where most of the angry morons are coming from anyway, and just having a human being updating people every now and then would have probably put a stop to almost all of it.

It obviously doesn't make stupid assholes any less of stupid assholes, it's just the fact that a very minimal amount of effort would have avoided it.  And made those of us who aren't being morons feel a whole lot better at the same time.

You may now go back to trolling the complaint thread.

nashvillewho

• Not quite a lurker
    • Facebook
« Reply #457 on: 21 Jul 2009, 19:29 »

dude, i don't know if they have it where you live, but the southern style chicken sandwich is fantastic at mickey dees

estabrookette

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #458 on: 22 Jul 2009, 07:33 »

hey you will have noticed people are now pissed off at me rather than jeph and cristi, which I see as a positive thing, because I am doing this for kicks and they have enough things to be stressed about already

I'm going to have to disagree with you.  Judging from the number of people who have gotten worked up from your posts, I'd say there are more people upset since you started heckling the Yellers.  I really don't think you've convinced anyone not to be angry, or that they should stop following up on their order because of the paltry sum involved.  What's worse, I read a study that showed that, when confronted with a differing opinion, most people are likely to cling even harder to their original assumption.  So telling people their order isn't worth the time they're spending is only going to make them dig in and spend more time and energy than they already were.   

Also, from what I understand of your original argument, you're trying to make the Yellers feel stupid because they're so worked up about a measly $25.  But countering the people leaving vitriolic posts with the argument "it's not that big of a deal, you are stupid for worrying about it" does, in fact, say something about the rest of us because we are obviously worried about it or we wouldn't be here.  We may not be cursing or typing in all caps, but we're still here.  Please stop making qualitative judgements on what is or isn't worth our time.  We can decide that for ourselves. 

This thread started out being a method for those of us with missing orders to register their issues, and get information on what's happening to solve them.   Can we please take the non-merch related posts to another thread, so that those of us who are waiting for updates can have an easier time finding them?  Maybe we can start a "The Merch Thread Is Stupid" thread, instead? 
Fornit some fornus.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #459 on: 22 Jul 2009, 14:06 »

Hey Jeph!  My stuff just came it, thanks dude!  :mrgreen:
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

jonarus_drakus

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • Marigold and Pintsize's lovechild
« Reply #460 on: 27 Jul 2009, 09:03 »

Part of me is thinking i should bother with this post as i might just be 'stoking the fire'. But I'm going ahead with it because, like Jeans, i have way too much free time and nothing better to do.

Part of the problem with this on-goning argument seems to be the suggestion (by Jeans), that $25 isn't a large enough amount of money to be worried about. Now A: Thats US Dollers, its not the same for everybody (For me, in the Au, a dhirt that is $25us is probably gonna cost $30au, and thats based just on the exchange rate, i have no idea how far it could get blown out after international shipping expenses and the like. B: Im on wealfare, so even if i just take that $25us as being $25au it still actually means something when my cash in hand 'income' is all of about $270 a week ($135 of which is used up paying my rent. Then there is the power, gas & water, and the Phone & internet. After all this I'm lucky if I have $50 to buy food and go out and get drunk once a fortnight). So yeah, $25 means more to some than to others.

So: Jeans, dude, people have every right to get pissy over even insignificant amounts of money. You on the other hand dont have any right to coment about it (one way or the other) when they do so. You said in one post that if you were at a Macdonalds and you saw someone getting worked up over thier order being wrong you would tell them that they were being unreasonable (asuming you personaly believed that to be the case). Now, if that upset person were me, and you told me that i was being unreasonable, i would probably break your nose - If theres one thing i hate more than anything else, its being told Im upset for no reason by a complete stranger.

PS: I do actually intend on getting some merch in the near future, any idea how long it would take to get to me here in Australia? (a postcard takes between one and two weeks from previous experience)
EVERYTHING IS RUINED FOREVER!!

nashvillewho

• Not quite a lurker
    • Facebook
« Reply #461 on: 27 Jul 2009, 17:29 »

hahaha you guys are so wacky

Technoir

• Plantmonster
« Reply #462 on: 30 Jul 2009, 21:51 »

:-D

Just wanted to chime in and say I ordered a bearmonster or monsterbear t-shirt as well as some other stuff from Topatco about 3 months ago, and everything arrived at my PO box in miami in about a week, and was then transshipped to me on my ship within another 2, so i'm quite happy with the service i got.

Now when are we going to be able to order batmonster or monsterbat t-shirts?

Ivaness

• Plantmonster
  • Unoccupied.
« Reply #463 on: 02 Aug 2009, 19:46 »

Still nothing from my order in January. :(  But glad to know that people are getting theirs! That's fantastic!

gamergirl1337

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #464 on: 09 Aug 2009, 10:12 »

:-D

Just wanted to chime in and say I ordered a bearmonster or monsterbear t-shirt as well as some other stuff from Topatco about 3 months ago, and everything arrived at my PO box in miami in about a week, and was then transshipped to me on my ship within another 2, so i'm quite happy with the service i got.

Now when are we going to be able to order batmonster or monsterbat t-shirts?

Yeah topatco is great with their orders, however most of the discussion is based on before the switch to topatco...all the stuff that they did themselves.

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #465 on: 09 Aug 2009, 15:43 »

Yes, but jonarus_drakus asked how long it would take to get something from topatoco, though, which is what I thought that post was referring to.
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

Craig Reade

« Reply #466 on: 10 Aug 2009, 17:10 »

Glad to see I am not alone. Actually, no, I am not glad to see it. I see a lot of people defending the delay saying it is only $25, or just a tee shirt, but I am sorry - I know of few people who would be ok with someone stealing $25 in actual money. And in a way - it is like that.

It would be one thing if emails were responded to at all - or regular "touch base" emails were sent out so that people weren't so in the dark.

If the shirts weren't in from the printers - sometime around April they should have started refunding money, and apologizing profusely.

I will say this - some people are right PARTLY about it being only $25. Im over it. Though I thought it deserved a little attention, so I posted an article about it. http://www.comixtreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49114

Agree or disagree, no excuse in this entire thread has been given that justifies accepting money for a product, not shipping it in 7 months, and not contacting the buyer at all with updates, and ignoring requests for refunds. I am sympathetic to an extent, but as a professional, the excuse doesn't cut the mustard. Can you imagine walking into WalMart and paying for a shirt, and them telling you that you can come get it eventually, whenever it arrives?

Helck, even Amazon will refund your order upon request if you get tired of waiting for something on back-order...

I am glad to see some people appear to be getting their orders - I've written it off personally. Sucks that they had problems with the printer, but to be blunt - their problems with the printers aren't my problem, nor are there any of their other customer's problem.
« Last Edit: 10 Aug 2009, 17:11 by Craig Reade »

subspace99

« Reply #467 on: 13 Aug 2009, 10:57 »

Hello,

My name is Daniel Weigl, I ordered from QC on 22. Jan 2009 the following items (This is the transaction id, no idea whether its actually helpful: ID #1YK68258PM669840B):

Qty    Item    Options    Price
1    Deathmole T-Shirt Mens' International    Shirt Size: Large
   $24,00 USD
1    ZAP Shirt Mens' International    Shirt Size: Large
   $24,00 USD

I would really appreciate receiving either the T-Shirts or a refund.

luralee

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #468 on: 13 Aug 2009, 19:11 »

Craig Reade I am so glad you got your refund!  I wish you had posted your article earlier, it was so eloquent and said so much that I wanted to say but could never say so well.  I will follow your advice for all future on-line purchases, from any source. 

So, it appears that there are 2 ways to get quick action - 1) threaten to file an internet fraud complaint a la Thegr8k8, or 2) be Craig Reade and post an article in a very prominent place.

Estabrookette and Ivaness are both so sweet that they could charm fox cubs from their dens, so apparently, being nice does not help to get a swift response.  If anyone deserves quick action, surely they do.

StatSig

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #469 on: 13 Aug 2009, 20:09 »

I'm glad Craig got his money back.

Cristi, could I have mine, too, please?  Paypal transaction 5AS81148P6785061Y.  I don't have a well-read column, but I still deserve my $28 back. :(

Ivaness

• Plantmonster
  • Unoccupied.
« Reply #470 on: 13 Aug 2009, 20:24 »

Estabrookette and Ivaness are both so sweet that they could charm fox cubs from their dens, so apparently, being nice does not help to get a swift response.  If anyone deserves quick action, surely they do.

Thanks for the compliment, dear. Too bad, you're right that being nice doesn't get a swift response.  And while I agree that it is only a tshirt and 25$, that was still my money. I'll be okay if my order was the one that fell through the cracks, but some freakin' update would be nice before I ask for my refund, because I REALLY want that tshirt. (Plaid elephants are awesome.)

BUT... if Cristi knows that I will not be receiving my order, PLEASE REFUND ME. An extra 25 dollars in my bank account = 25$ worth of food that can go to my child's stomach. (Bread can be mighty expensive, especially when you go through 1-2 loaves a week.)
(Unique Transaction ID #0R173711NA666852M)

Even saints lose their patience sometimes.

Shaolin

• Plantmonster
« Reply #471 on: 14 Aug 2009, 02:29 »

I'm gonna try again.

I have ordered two t-shirts on the 3rd of December 2008. I haven't received any news regarding my shipment whatsoever. The transaction ID# is: 84089583G18884938, I hope it helps. Please, look into this case, I would really like either my money back or the t-shirts. :(
This is a public service announcement...
With guitar!

Ivaness

• Plantmonster
  • Unoccupied.
« Reply #472 on: 14 Aug 2009, 04:31 »

I would really like either my money back or the t-shirts. :(
Preferably both? XD

Pypoli

• Plantmonster
« Reply #473 on: 17 Aug 2009, 01:47 »

Very nice post Craig, it's well written and in all honesty quite fair. I liked the fact you mentionned they switched to topatoco and all should be well now at the end.

That said, I'm still waiting for my order/refund (and i repeat, preferably order) despite a late july mail saying they'd fix my order as soon as they got back from Comicon.

gamergirl1337

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #474 on: 18 Aug 2009, 16:59 »

I just don't understand how they can respond to one or two people but they sure as hell can't respond to everyone at once...

its been 8 fucking months and not one single word from them other then the response saying they would be sending out everything by the end of the week (which was over 2 months ago) Ive sent message after message, and even contacted paypal and filed 2 disputes both of which is still waiting on their response...i was also told by paypal customer service that i could contact authorities over this! (im not doing that but still  :police: )

I don't want to be rude about it, and like i have posted before its not REALLY that big of a deal, but i was layed off a few weeks ago and am not doing good money wise, so i would like to have either the shirt i really want, or a refund of some sort...i was supposed to get this shirt for christmas of last year and now i may not even get it for christmas of THIS year...thats pretty fucked up...

EllJayusMaximus

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #475 on: 18 Aug 2009, 21:30 »

This is getting ridiculous. I last posted in this forum 2 months ago, sending an email to the merch address at the same time, regarding an outstanding order from last December, and no more official word has been sent along since then, let alone a personalized message. I wonder if that $25 helped buy a nice new tattoo or guitar... or maybe, ironically, a T-shirt.

gentlemantom

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #476 on: 21 Aug 2009, 11:35 »

Okay, another two days and it'll be a year since I ordered, and still no sign of the t-shirt. It's getting to be like Moby Dick at this point- occasional sightings of information and then long expanses of watching the sea, and chapters of irrelevancies.

So. What the hell is up with my order?

StatSig

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #477 on: 21 Aug 2009, 15:22 »

I was really hoping the QC Survey would have a "I bought something and never got it" option.

luralee

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #478 on: 21 Aug 2009, 19:43 »

Isn't it great Jeph wasn't ripped off after all by that possibly fraudulent guitar transaction!  Gosh, Jeph, wasn't it horrible to have your trust violated when conducting business over the internet?  Isn't it great that your problem was resolved within a week?  Maybe this is a sign that we are on the cusp of great things to come!

I was really hoping the QC Survey would have a "I bought something and never got it" option.

Me too. And on the question where he asked what I would be willing to buy in the future, there wasn't an option for "I might like to buy something, but won't until all the pre-Topatoco orders are resolved."

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
« Reply #479 on: 22 Aug 2009, 00:35 »

Can someone point me to the thread where I tell Jeph to make those "SCIENCE" shirt that Marigold is wearing, or am I just gonna bug him on Twitter?
rather than place the blame on somebody's undeveloped irony sensor, let's just blame the internet, k?
My Last.FM

luralee

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #480 on: 22 Aug 2009, 13:35 »

You might try twitter,  I don't think Jeph pays too much attention to the WTF merch thread anymore. 

Personally I wish Jeph would clear up the backlog of old orders before developing new merchandise.  However, I don't think he has too much incentive to honor his old obligations, since he is not worried about losing future sales through Topatoco.

girl_withno_name

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #481 on: 26 Aug 2009, 01:48 »

Me also... I figured he wouldn't put it as one of the options, but a "free text" box to do some good old bitching and complaining would've suited me down to the ground! Although if it had been an option then we might've had some indication of the extent of the issue (and how many any unsatisfied customers Jeph has seemingly left behind in a distant past than he has long forgotten about)

This weekend marked 7 months since I made my order and, after delight at receiving an e-mail response and (false) promises of a prompt delivery, I am still bitterly disappointed.

On the whole "it's only $25" argument.... I have to say that I think this is a completely moot point as not everyone values money in the same way. For me that's almost 3 hours work and since I'm a student working part time the hours / money isn't exactly coming flowing in! I wouldn't even normally spend this amount of money on a t-shirt (say, for example, at a high street store), but I like the comic, I like the t-shirts and I thought I'd show Jeph some support. Now I wish I'd gone to a high street store - at least I'd have a t-shirt to show for my money then!

Obviously, aside from the "is this a lot of money... maybe not for me, but maybe for you", there's the whole principle of the matter, which applies no matter how much the sum of money in question might be. The customers support the comic and provide Jeph with an income, but he has indeed violated the trust of many of these customers. Also - it might only be $25 to me / you, but just imagine how much Jeph's gaining if there are even as little as 20 people he's ripping off!

Ciao!
« Last Edit: 26 Aug 2009, 01:51 by girl_withno_name »

StatSig

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #482 on: 27 Aug 2009, 21:34 »

I don't think Jeph pays too much attention to the WTF merch thread anymore. 

Understatement of the year, ladies and gentlemen.

gamergirl1337

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #483 on: 28 Aug 2009, 17:34 »

We need to get a mob together and boycott outside of his house until we get either shirts or money...WHOS WITH ME!!!  :police: :police:

luralee

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #484 on: 28 Aug 2009, 18:28 »

I'd be with you, but I fear the plane fare would be ever so much more than the cost of the shirts I paid for.  Anybody in the area available to walk the picket line, for a small fee? Oh, wait, that would not be cost-effective either.  Curses on my poverty!   

UTAlan

• Plantmonster
  • Hookem Horns!
    • My QC Site
« Reply #485 on: 30 Aug 2009, 17:16 »

He's come right out and said he doesn't. Christi is in charge of Merch, not Jeph.

Stewey

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #486 on: 31 Aug 2009, 04:39 »

It feels a bit poor posting in this thread as my first post.

Anyways, I was hoping to celebrate the 1 year mark of not receiving one of the 5 t-shirts I ordered but I realised after looking at my email records it has been 1 year and 2 months now.  :-(

I don't think this will get resolved after this long a wait, i just felt like venting.

I loved the shirts you sent me, excellent quality and they get quite a few puzzled reactions out of people on the street.

Sorry guys, I would like to buy more off you but I can't trust that I will ever receive it.

Well it's been another 3 months and I'm over it.

I put a small order in to Topatoco last week and we'll see how it goes, I'm reasonably confidant though.

I just look at it as though I donated $25 to qc so that I can continue to enjoy the excellent comic.

luralee

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #487 on: 31 Aug 2009, 09:02 »

He's come right out and said he doesn't. Christi is in charge of Merch, not Jeph.

Christi doesn't seem to pay any attention to this thread either. 

Which means I am silly for even posting this I guess.

It feels a bit poor posting in this thread as my first post.

Anyways, I was hoping to celebrate the 1 year mark of not receiving one of the 5 t-shirts I ordered but I realised after looking at my email records it has been 1 year and 2 months now.  :-(

I don't think this will get resolved after this long a wait, i just felt like venting.

I loved the shirts you sent me, excellent quality and they get quite a few puzzled reactions out of people on the street.

Sorry guys, I would like to buy more off you but I can't trust that I will ever receive it.

Well it's been another 3 months and I'm over it.

I put a small order in to Topatoco last week and we'll see how it goes, I'm reasonably confidant though.

I just look at it as though I donated $25 to qc so that I can continue to enjoy the excellent comic.

You will probably get the new order, no problem.  And as long as he keeps getting new orders, why should Jeph ever care about clearing up the backlog of old orders?   

Look, I have donated money before (to other artists).  But I have done that of my own choosing, by clicking the "donate money" button.  THIS time I clicked the buy merchandise button, by which I meant "I will give you $60, and you will give me 3 t-shirts."  Since my intent was not to donate, I refuse to say, oh well, I will just consider it a donation now.  I WAS ROBBED.  YOU WERE ROBBED.  Enough of us were robbed that Jeph and Christi won't just give us our money back.  If it were a trivial sum, why would we not have been refunded ages ago?

So what are my options?  Complaining doesn't help.  Asking nicely doesn't help.  Forgiving and going on is all very nice, but where is the justice?  Complaining to the Better Business Bureau won't help - they've already given QC an "F" rating.  I don't have a prominent column on the internet. 

So, anyway, you can order new merchandise if you like, but I won't until all the back orders have been taken care of.

gamergirl1337

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #488 on: 31 Aug 2009, 20:16 »

I think im going to start a website dedicated to the people who HAVEN'T got their orders from QC....A site warning others about it (even if topatco is a good site to order through) and Hopefully we will get some kind of retribution from that...from what i have seen it looks like at least 1000$ worth of stuff hasn't been delivered...that money was probably used on his guitar or at the bar, or while at all those conventions they go to. Its pretty ridiculous and enough of us together could at least help the situation...

Pengraffe

• Admin emeritus
  • Emoticontraindication
« Reply #489 on: 01 Sep 2009, 19:34 »

Give me your transaction ID. I will refund you. I have refunded everyone whose email I have seen, or tried to send them their shirts. I don't have access to the Topatoco stock, so if I don't have the shirts in my old stock, I cannot send them to you. I can refund you, and I don't mind doing it. Jeph's got shit-all to do with merchandise, but no one seems to care about that.
HONK HONK, I'm a pengraffe.

Shaolin

• Plantmonster
« Reply #490 on: 02 Sep 2009, 02:32 »

I just got an email today, that I received a paypal refund! Thank you, Cristi! :)

As for others who wanna start some big retaliaten: Come on. I've been waiting for t-shirts or a refund since December 08. And now I have a refund! Granted, it took a while, but I have my money back. Don't go about messing up the reputation of Jeph while you are still reading and enjoying his comic.
This is a public service announcement...
With guitar!

MightyMouse

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #491 on: 02 Sep 2009, 06:53 »

Jeph's got shit-all to do with merchandise, but no one seems to care about that.

Probably most customers don't know that. Bear in mind that your own merch page was never updated, and that Jeph's name is and was the only name listed on QC. Updating oneself to know that "Jeph's got shit-all to do with merchandise" would require a study of this 11-page thread. And dear Christi: it is not the customers' responsibility to know how you operate your business. All they should be expected to do, is use the [email protected] that you (and/or Jeph) provided - you should in turn be expected to read them, answer and do follow-ups. Let me also remind you, that when you registered the [email protected] address, you never updated it to show on the QCpage. In order for your customers to use that one, they still need to find it somewhat hidden on page 4 of this thread (and if they find it, they might expect an answer within 24 hours, as you then promised).

Basically: take responsibility for your business and your customers - and don't blame us/them when we use Jepsh's name when asking for our merch.

gamergirl1337

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #492 on: 02 Sep 2009, 10:02 »

Give me your transaction ID. I will refund you. I have refunded everyone whose email I have seen, or tried to send them their shirts. I don't have access to the Topatoco stock, so if I don't have the shirts in my old stock, I cannot send them to you. I can refund you, and I don't mind doing it. Jeph's got shit-all to do with merchandise, but no one seems to care about that.

Transaction ID:  2YR65045U5924013Y

btw Exactly what Mighty mouse said....I love the QC comic and I though it would be a real simple order just like all the other purchases i have made online, it turned out that it didn't and instead of getting a response from the 10+ emails i sent to the Merch email address....i get shit...nada, nothing...except 8 months of waiting and waiting and waiting...If i would have got at least one response to my emails i would have been ok...but I never got anything...Thats why im so pissed about everything....Even filing a dispute with paypal did nothing for my order or refund...So the blame does go to the person who deals with the merch...but since jeph is technically the "owner" the blame shifts itself to him...

aurenta

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #493 on: 02 Sep 2009, 12:13 »

All right, let's try this again.  So, the PayPal ID number for the transaction is 3780-8891-1589-9953, and I ordered a "She Blinded me with Library Science" tote bag in January.  My email address is aurenta at earthlink dot net, and I would rather have the bag than a refund, but I'll take a refund.  I am not sure what the transaction number was.

PLEASE update your Contact page with valid, recent email addresses.  Nothing I have tried has gotten anywhere.

luralee

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #494 on: 02 Sep 2009, 16:33 »

Please check into my order.  I have received neither the shirts I ordered, nor a refund, nor any sort of response to my emails.

If you need my e-mail address, please tell me where to e-mail you with it separately.

PayPal Shopping Cart Contents
Item Name:      Coffee of Doom Shirt Mens' XXL Domestic
Item Options:      Shirt size: XXL
Shirt Color: Black
Item Name:      Rock Pintsize Mens' XXL Domestic
Item Options:      Shirt Size: XXL
Shirt Color: Light Blue
Quantity:      1
Item Name:      Unicorn Shirt XXL domestic
Item Options:      Shirt Color: Black
Cart Subtotal:      $67.00 USD
Sales Tax:      
Cart Total:      $67.00 USD   
Payment details
Transaction ID:      3MA934745M6679513
Item Price:      $67.00 USD
Total:      $67.00 USD

Tari

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #495 on: 02 Sep 2009, 23:57 »

Hello, it would be nice if you could check my order too, or otherwise give me the refund. I got a response from Jeph to one email I sent in April, and in which he said he would check that day. Sadly, thats all I got, and this is again five months ago.

I ordered my t-shirts on

November 20th 2008
Number: 9J674227CS0442306
One "Hanners worries" T-shirt in womens size M (25$)

and on

November 22th, 2008
Number: 6ER39153F30436144
One "math´s delicious" T-shirt in Mens size M ( 27 $)

So this would be 52$ as a refund.

girl_withno_name

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #496 on: 03 Sep 2009, 03:54 »

My transaction ID is 5DB61763T2440071T

The last I heard from you on June 24th my t-shirts were due to be dispatched within the next few days, but I've not received any further communication (nor the merchandise). I want the t-shirts since they were discountinued and would like confirmation of when they will be dispatched.

Many thanks!

estabrookette

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #497 on: 03 Sep 2009, 07:35 »

Hello, Cristi.  Here is all the information I have for my order.  I would also much prefer a shirt to a refund, since I can't just reorder this one from topatoco.

Paypal Receipt Number: 4036-4133-0355-5226

Item Name:      Isopod Shirt Mens' Domestic
Item Options:      Shirt Size: Small
Shirt Style: Black ink on pink shirt
Total:      $20.00 USD

The email address for this order is estabrookster (at) gmail (dot) com.

Also, I sent several emails about a new address.  Please pm or email me, and I'll give you the new one again.  Thank you!
Fornit some fornus.

gentlemantom

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #498 on: 03 Sep 2009, 12:17 »

My transaction number is  4FU38524V2808174L

Item Name:      Library Science Ladies' International
Item Options:   
Shirt Size: Large
Quantity:       1
Total:       $27.00 USD

Thanks. I also sent an e-mail with my new address, in case you actually have the t-shirt in stock. At this point I'm no longer with the person it was intended for, but hey. Either way still works, I'm sure I can find someone who likes librarian t-shirts.

Pypoli

• Plantmonster
« Reply #499 on: 04 Sep 2009, 02:02 »

So, after now 9 months of waiting for my order, and receiving on the July 26th a promise that my order would be fixed "As soon as they got back from ComiCon", I still have received no update on my order.

I'm a patient guy, I really am, but this is it. Really.

I just sent a new, and last message to them basically saying that if they don't get their shit together, send me my order, or reimbourse me by friday the 11th, I'm going to the authorities with this.

I'll keep you posted on how that turns out.

Best of luck with your own orders.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Up