THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 24 Apr 2024, 15:23
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: The Official "WTF MERCH!" Thread  (Read 271600 times)

lonecow

Re: The Official "WTF MERCH!" Thread
« Reply #50 on: 25 Jul 2008, 07:59 »

Getting AIM and hunting down Cristi seems to be on a very different level to sending an email. If selling merchandise is their livelihood nowadays, you'd hope they'd be more able to handle the emails. Finding them on AIM (a program I don't use normally and don't wish to put on my old computer) feels like harassing them for a product I've paid for.

...the problem i have is that if you say 2-4 weeks for shipping, you should stick to that or better explain to people why their order is taking 2 months to fulfill when people who ordered later than you have their orders.

I agree with sambot. It's not (just) a matter of patience - if we were given a fairer idea of how long it was likely to take, then yeah, people would be willing to wait. Or, if not, simply choose not to buy.

mayre

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #51 on: 03 Aug 2008, 16:33 »

I did get my shirts yesterday, so yay!  I have to say that I have ordered from here before and it took about 8 weeks.  It was a slight bit longer this time.  I guess the only reason I was so antsy was that I'm moving and was just anxious to get them before I left my current address.  So, I just thought I'd share another success story for all the other worriers out there.

belladonnatook21

« Reply #52 on: 09 Aug 2008, 00:39 »

I ordered one t-shirt in August last year - foolishly, as it turned out, because there was a postal strike on. Figuring I would never see that shirt, I ordered two more a month or two down the line. After about three or four months, I gave up hoping, blaming the disastrous British postal system. But then, about February/March time this year, lo and behold, all three shirts arrived! What I'm saying is, it might not always be Jeph and Christi's fault - just be patient, you'll get your shirts eventually!

Notus

« Reply #53 on: 10 Aug 2008, 18:19 »

Just curious, roughly how large is the Kittymonster design on the kittymonster t-shirt because I am incredibly psyched about buying the kittmonster t-shirt and i would just like to be assured of what I'm buying beforehand... kittymonster!

melliechick

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #54 on: 11 Aug 2008, 15:04 »

@Notus: there's at least one picture of the shirt here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/798138@N22/
The design looks pretty big to me. :)
« Last Edit: 11 Aug 2008, 15:05 by melliechick »

Notus

« Reply #55 on: 12 Aug 2008, 06:41 »

n.n thankies

its like the perfect size :D

so QC'll probably be getting a large order for kitty shirts in the near future n.n

kittymonster <(^_^<) <(^_^)> (>^_^)>

quietjessica

« Reply #56 on: 19 Aug 2008, 01:22 »

Re: Meme shirt.

Jeph, in ten years I'll rickroll you (somehow) and the nostalgia and the tiredness of it all will make it HILARIOUS.

SmileyBandit

« Reply #57 on: 19 Aug 2008, 18:51 »

Patience is killing me (the virtue, not the lead singer of The Grates)! I NEED my order so much it hurts!

The main reason I ordered shirts is to support QC as I felt I owed them something after about my fourth re-read of the strip, but now I actually want to wear my 'TEH' shirt and the other 10 items I ordered! Sounds like 5 weeks is a normal lead-time on orders around here so I'll keep waiting it out, but like everyone else I'm somewhat disappointed in the lack of communication. I think the best thing to do would be to highlight the actual lead-time for delivery on the merch page because 2-4 weeks is an underestimation by all accounts. I'll be sure to post piccies once my goodies arrive!

katarinka

« Reply #58 on: 19 Aug 2008, 22:58 »

Has anyone had any luck with emailing qcmerch?  I tried a few times to see if I could get an eta on my shirt order but heard nothing.

Now, just to have a token winge about my order:  I ordered two tshirts on June 10 and only just got a shipping notification yesterday :-(  That's over two months.  How normal is that kind of wait?

SmileyBandit

« Reply #59 on: 19 Aug 2008, 23:38 »

I had no luck with the qcmerch addy or AIM, but I only ordered in July. At least you got a shipping notification, I'd like one of those right now! :>

lonecow

« Reply #60 on: 20 Aug 2008, 04:51 »

Has anyone had any luck with emailing qcmerch?  I tried a few times to see if I could get an eta on my shirt order but heard nothing.

Now, just to have a token winge about my order:  I ordered two tshirts on June 10 and only just got a shipping notification yesterday :-(  That's over two months.  How normal is that kind of wait?

I ordered in May. Still no shipping notification, still no response to the two emails I've sent. So I think you're in a pretty good position right now.

kizzle

« Reply #61 on: 20 Aug 2008, 16:38 »

Thank GOD for this forum!

I've been pacing holes in the carpet, tearing my hair out, wondering where my shirts are and why the hell I can't get an answer from qcmerch.

I've been waiting 8 weeks since my payment June 19th, but I guess after reading through here that that is fairly common.  I'll just continue to wait then!  I was just really hoping to wear "Math is Delicious" to my first Stats II class in September.  I know my professor will get a kick out of it.   :lol:

No shopping notice yet, either.  At least now I know I should be checking my email every day, rather than coming down to the residence office to see if I've received a package!
« Last Edit: 20 Aug 2008, 16:40 by kizzle »

katarinka

« Reply #62 on: 22 Aug 2008, 01:04 »

Perhaps the merch page should change from "All orders should ship within 2-4 weeks" to 8+ weeks.

Zingoleb

« Reply #63 on: 24 Aug 2008, 23:08 »

My dad's still miffed at me because awhile back (a year and a half ago?) I order a jumping Pintsize plays guitar shirt. For some reason, we were charged twice...and got one shirt...

DrDavidson

• Not quite a lurker
  • tweet tweet, bitches
« Reply #64 on: 25 Aug 2008, 03:49 »

I'd love to see two more posters:
Meena's Cthulhu Penguin, and the one in Marten's kitchen saying "Who asked the sun to come out anyway".
Is there any hope they might be added to the store soon? If they do, then I will postpone ordering for these two  :roll: .
The genius of the hole: No matter how much time you spend climbing out, you can still fall back down in an instant.

ElFlamingo

« Reply #65 on: 12 Sep 2008, 15:54 »

Um...has anyone gotten their merc they ordered? I still havn't gotten mine and I ordered a month or more ago.

Sayrah go RAWRR

« Reply #66 on: 15 Sep 2008, 21:26 »

Well, they do say to wait at least two months. After that you should try to contact them. After they actually ship it I don't know how long it takes for most people to get their things, depending on where they are, but I'm hoping it won't be too long for me to get mine, 'cause I live nearby. :)

SmileyBandit

« Reply #67 on: 16 Sep 2008, 20:44 »

Yeah, I ordered mid-July and haven't heard a peep... sounds pretty normal for these guys, although I don't know how you can run a business like that. I'll start panicking if I've heard nothing by the end of Sept.

Jayleon

« Reply #68 on: 17 Sep 2008, 07:55 »

This thread is not filling me with hope.

Order placed for a Pintzise Hoodie on July 2nd. Emailed 3 times. with a response on August 20th with a "sorry its con season" I was cool with that and I confirmed a resend. Emailed again last week. And again today. with todays reponce being mighty P*ssed. I was going to order four shirts next week for my birthday but I may well give that a miss.

All I can say is take a leaf out of Diesel Sweeties webstores book. I have ordered loads of shirts from that site I get them delivered to me in the UK within 2-3 weeks. Scary Go Round is the same. Devils Panties 3-4 weeks infact every web comic I order stuff from is pretty good. And they even send you a "Your order has been shipped today" email.

I really Llike the comic and want to support it by buying the merch. But FFS...

LizziL

• Larger than most fish
  • 'This thing came out of our cat...'
« Reply #69 on: 17 Sep 2008, 08:05 »

I'd love to see two more posters:
Meena's Cthulhu Penguin, and the one in Marten's kitchen saying "Who asked the sun to come out anyway".
Is there any hope they might be added to the store soon? If they do, then I will postpone ordering for these two  :roll: .

'Who Asked the Sun to Come Out' isn't Jeph's work, it's from Jerkcity.

DrDavidson

• Not quite a lurker
  • tweet tweet, bitches
« Reply #70 on: 17 Sep 2008, 09:58 »

I see, but could you give me a direct link? I somehow don't feel like searching the whole thing, seeing it has 3000+ comics...
Also, I seem unable to locate anything like a shop or merchandise on jerkcity. Is there something like this, or any possibility at all to get this image in a fiting size for a picture?
« Last Edit: 17 Sep 2008, 10:19 by DrDavidson »
The genius of the hole: No matter how much time you spend climbing out, you can still fall back down in an instant.

lonecow

« Reply #71 on: 19 Sep 2008, 07:47 »

4 months and counting. Third email sent off. It's especially fun since I'm planning on leaving the country in two months and one of the shirts I bought on behalf of a friend. Sigh.

tuna ketchup x

« Reply #72 on: 19 Sep 2008, 08:50 »

I ordered a shirt in June and haven't gotten it. Guess I'll send out an email. My boyfriend wants to get me "She Blinded Me With Library Science" because I just got into library school, so I told him to order now if I'm going to be able to wear it to spring classes. He thought I was joking. I'm really kinda mad.

kizzle

« Reply #73 on: 19 Sep 2008, 12:43 »

I'm at the 3 month mark now.  :(
I've sent 3 emails and no response.
*sigh*

jaz

« Reply #74 on: 19 Sep 2008, 17:31 »

Me again. My payment went through May 19th. Still no sign of .. anything. Awesome. Does anyone have any idea how I can get ahold of anyone? Or is it some evil plan against Canadians or anything? Anyways, my laptop blew up, and I only have minimal access to computers otherwise, and I certainly can't add AIM on my brother/mothers computer.

I'd love to get some kind of response to [email protected]
it was ordered with that email. my name is Jazmin Toderan and my reciept number is 1500-6853-8571-9209
if that means anything

and it was the harrison ford shirt.

waaahhhhh. four months :(

Bloobeard

« Reply #75 on: 21 Sep 2008, 05:55 »

Well, my order went through Paypal on teh 19th of July and I have sent three unanswered emails to qcmerch and one to jephco.

I guess they aren't looking for repeat customers. Over two months is pretty abysmal.

tuna ketchup x

« Reply #76 on: 30 Sep 2008, 12:47 »

Yeah, I didn't get a response to my email either. I know he's been really busy with the wedding, but damn.  :-(

Question for Jeph if he reads this thread though he probably doesn't: will you be selling shirts at SPX, and if so can I bring my Paypal receipt and just get it there? Easier for all involved?

teamstein

« Reply #77 on: 01 Oct 2008, 19:47 »

I ordered stuff last year sometime and it was a fine order. This year, however, I ordered a shirt (Zap) and a bag (lib sci - I got the shirt in the previous order) in April for my friend's birthday in the end of May. APRIL!!!! I have sent an email monthly to qcmerch and never heard back. The money was taken out through my Paypal account. I contacted Paypal to contest the purchase but -shocking!- it was out of the period during which I can do that.

I'm annoyed. My emails have been friendly and courteous. All I want is my shit. Or my fucking money back! That really sucks because I love the blinded me with library science shirt and would order another if I hadn't been burned so fucktageously. That's right. I made a word up. What.

jaz

« Reply #78 on: 02 Oct 2008, 21:38 »

I got my laptop back, maybe I'll try the AIM route. Do I just download AIM and make up a name and add her? Or what. lol@life in the far north, anything past msn and email confuses the shit out of me. It's hopefully straightforward, I'll give it a go.

I mean.. *grumbles*.

sliwa95

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #79 on: 03 Oct 2008, 04:34 »

I ordered in May. Still no shipping notification, still no response to the two emails I've sent. So I think you're in a pretty good position right now.
Know your pain. Ordered 28th May, somewhere in the beggining of August got mailed that shirts were shipped. Still no info about them. One of them was a birthday gift for a friend (birthday in the end of July). I know that Poland is another end of the world but meh, it sucks a bit.

SmileyBandit

« Reply #80 on: 06 Oct 2008, 19:16 »

Does anyone know how to go about cancelling a paypal payment? This is absurd, bordering on criminal. I think everyone who has complained on here would be at least a little appeased if they received some form of communication from the "business", but even that is too much to ask. Any help appreciated.

jaz

« Reply #81 on: 06 Oct 2008, 22:04 »

you can go to my account > resolution center > dispute a transaction.
but it has to be within 45 days of the transaction, after that it's out of paypal's hands.

Kragit

« Reply #82 on: 09 Oct 2008, 18:53 »

Coming up on a month for me.

Now, while I think we should be hearing something, I think we should all just be patient as well. The Merch/Business section of the whole comic is being ran by 2 people at most who also have to create the merch, time willing. Not to mention if they already have a business and clients to deal with + the comic's.

I'm sure all our merch will come sometime. It's best to just wait right now and hope we get some sort of official word soon.

jaz

« Reply #83 on: 11 Oct 2008, 02:34 »

It just seems like nobody's been getting replies to emails at all.. and I've had to download some crazy chat program just to try to get a hold of them about my outstanding 4+ month order... which hasn't been working out for me btw, I haven't seen qcmerch online at all yet. I'm being as patient as possible, but I'm at the point where I'd rather just have my money back now, if it's not gonna be mailed anytime soon. I understand it's hard for just two people.. but a simple reply to an email or a notice saying "sorry we're backed up, we're getting to it" would be nice. I feel like they haven't even acknowledged that I've ordered something. I just want a LITTLE customer service haha.

qtownstegy

• Larger than most fish
  • I lie to myself constantly!
« Reply #84 on: 11 Oct 2008, 08:49 »

I recently was reminded of this post from a previous Merch thread. Maybe it will make some of you feel a little better and realize that you don't have it so bad. Hopefully some people will read this and decide that complaining here after the shirt hasn't shown up for 4 weeks isn't worth it yet.

It was a long post...

You see, I've gotten very annoyed over the past couple of years reading thread after thread of "OMFG!!! MY SH1RT ISNT HEERE YET AFTER 2 WEEKZZZZZ!!!1!" (exaggerated to emphasize level of annoyance).  I guess you could say I finally snapped when I read this thread, or perhaps it just had everything to do with my late shirt finally arriving a couple of weeks ago.  Nonetheless, I am here to defend Jeph and Christi and share my story with you, mainly so you'll all stop freaking out about all of this (not that I think that will actually happen, but still, the story must be told).  You see, I had a longer delay in shirt delivery than any of those in the stories I've read here, but really, I didn't freak out about it.  Sure, I went through a handful of angry phases about it all, and I sent a couple e-mails that were a bit more abrasive than I would prefer them to have been (sorry, guys!), but overall, I kept my cool.  In my efforts to get the shirt I had ordered, I also tried looking on AIM but never managed to be online at the same time as Christi (probably mostly my fault, as I'm not a big AIM fan and wasn't really checking that often), and I even sent a PM.  Well, I never heard back from the PM, and I only got a reply on a couple of the e-mails, but the responses that I did get were never negative or angry or anything.  When I did get responses, they were apologetic for the delay and assured me that the problem would be taken care of.  There was no interrogation questioning the validity of my claim of not receiving the product, no telling me to be quiet and just wait longer, and no indication that I was just one more unimportant customer.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that when I was in communication with Christi, I was convinced that I was really not being ignored or forgotten.  I really think that they just get too much volume to keep track of personally communicating with every person who sends an e-mail about merch.  I mean, look at how many people post on these forums complaining about "late" merch that is still within the timeframe specified for the expected delivery.  I know a lot of people have legitimate claims, such as things that really are late or the issue of changing an address, but there are a lot of people needlessly freaking out who probably help to fill the qcmerch inbox, therefore make it harder for ANY of us to get a response.  When I was waiting for my shirt, I waited quite a while after it could start to be considered "late" (or at least I think I did... It was kind of a while ago, so let's just go with "I hope I did...") before complaining about missing merch.  Then, there was no flooding of the inbox, just an e-mail every couple months (and like I said, a few of them were a bit angry, but hey, I'm not here to say I'm perfect... because I'm not, not even close).  I never felt the need to come freak out about it on the forum and subject all of the other readers in the community to my personal complaints.

So maybe I did things wrong; maybe I would've gotten my merchandise earlier if I had been more aggressive about it.  I have no regrets though.  See, after a while, you just come to accept that it will never arrive.  You remember to send that e-mail every few months just because it can't hurt to do it, but you don't expect anything of it.  The $20 that you spent is ancient history, and while you're not happy to have lost it, you really don't miss it anymore and can at least take comfort in knowing that you did support the artist of a webcomic that you still love, even after all this time, even after feeling a bit betrayed.  Then, out of nowhere, a package arrives... a squishy package; you are confused because you don't remember ordering anything recently.  Perhaps the surprise is even greater because in the excitement of actually getting something thicker than paper in the mail, you forget to check the return address.  You open it up, and there it is---the now epic shirt.  At this point, since that money feels like ancient history, it's just like a free shirt!  It's like it's your birthday, and a long lost friend that you haven't heard from in ages (but who you may still vaguely remember owes you $20) has sent you a gift!  It makes you love the shirt even more than you would have if it had been delivered on time.

That's when you remember that the e-mails you got back, when you did get responses, were always friendly and trying to be helpful.  You remember that it really is just two people running this show and that people are fallible.  You recall the shear volume of people complaining on the forums about merch and suddenly shudder at the thought of what the e-mail inbox must look like; suddenly you're not really angry at all about not getting a response every time and thankful if you even got one!  Moral of the story is, there are too many people crying wolf, so to speak.  If everybody complains about missing merch before it's really an issue, it just makes it harder for everyone, and the people with bigger merch issues, like severe delays or address changes, might not get noticed.  Have some patience, and remember that you're dealing with individuals, not a huge anonymous corporation that you can yell at all you want and that has a bunch of drones to take care of all of the busywork like mailing packages.  Yes, there are issues, and no it's not perfect, but just know that going into it.  Stop thinking about the "only run by two people" issue as a bad thing.  If your order never arrived from a large corporation, you call, sit on hold, talk to million people who transfer you all over the place, and end up feeling hopeless and knowing that you're just a number, your order doesn't matter, and it will probably never arrive.  If you get through to Jeph and Christi, they actually treat you like a person and if they receive your message, they try to deal with the issue, no matter how long it's been.  You're somebody here, and that should mean something.

So really, the main issue is the communication, I guess.  I've been pretty hard on the complaining customers here, so I guess it's only fair to throw some constructive criticism at Jeph and Christi too now.  If there is a known delay, a courtesy e-mail would be really nice.  Also, a lot of people have issues trying to contact you and get responses, and the longer the issue stands, the more frustrating that becomes.  Perhaps you should have more than one e-mail address to deal with merch questions, one for general questions, one for emergency issues (ie. address changes, uhh... yea that's all I can think of for emergency merch issues), and maybe a couple that are specific to how late an item is.  That would really help to make sure that the biggest issues are known and dealt with first.  Hey, you could even have one address that's just for orders up to 4 weeks late and just NEVER READ IT!!!   tongue

So yea, overall, just stop complaining so much, everyone.  You're not being ignored, at least not intentionally.  And if everyone would calm down, it would make it a helluva lot easier to make yourself heard when you have a REAL issue.

Oh, and by the way, in case you're curious, I waited almost exactly two years for my shirt.  That's right.  TWO YEARS!!  I ordered it near the end of June of 2006, and it arrived a couple weeks ago.  And you know what?  I'm thrilled to have it, and I'm about to go order something else.

I am in no way saying that you do not have legitimate concerns, just telling you that your attitude can influence the way any transaction can go down. Stay positive. I hope everyone gets their shirts.
« Last Edit: 11 Oct 2008, 08:53 by qtownstegy »
Quote from: Blue Kitty
"Man, why is it that whores find my Myspace?  I mean, my name is the Blue Kitty, not, 'Hey whore, I will add you'"

nettatea

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #85 on: 11 Oct 2008, 10:40 »

Hello, I'm a former complainer now rejoicer: I got my shirt and its beautiful!
(I think complaining was legitimate so I'm not apologizing, and I do think that things could have been handled better... that said when I talked qcmerch online it was a really pleasant and helpful experience and I love my shirt!)

MillionDollar Belt Sander

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #86 on: 11 Oct 2008, 13:29 »

I'm still waiting for my Everything Is Ruined Forever shirt, hopefully I get it before the election.    It'll piss off both my Democrat and Republican friends at the same time no matter WHO wins.

lonecow

« Reply #87 on: 11 Oct 2008, 20:56 »

Oh, and by the way, in case you're curious, I waited almost exactly two years for my shirt.  That's right.  TWO YEARS!!  I ordered it near the end of June of 2006, and it arrived a couple weeks ago.  And you know what?  I'm thrilled to have it, and I'm about to go order something else.

[/quote]

Oh, excellent. I certainly feel much better thinking it could be years before I even see the shirts.

SmileyBandit

« Reply #88 on: 13 Oct 2008, 16:41 »

I acknowledge your point, qtownstegy, however the fact remains that we live in a commercial world and a two-year lead time on delivery is beyond thought. Like everyone else, I ordered merch to support my favourite webcomic and let them know that all of their work has been appreciated. One of the more frustrating parts of this exercise was that I emailed Cristi prior to placing my order, with questions about the merch and recieved a response within an hour. I was impressed. That is fantastic customer service. However since payment has been processed I have not been able to get a single email from them. Customer support should not die just because the cash is in the bank.

Also, the message of "ease off with the complaining" seems misplaced in a "WTF MERCH!" thread. This should be a place for people to vent and also get some perspective. I will admit that I was panicked when I had not received my goods in 4 weeks, however since reading this thread, I very quickly realised that it was the norm. The common denominator here seems to be that people aren't overly concerned with not having their merch in 3,4,5... months, it is simply that the "business" has not bothered to keep them updated. That and the fact that the merch page still advertises that merch should ship within 2-4 weeks is a frustrating experience for any consumer.

qtownstegy

• Larger than most fish
  • I lie to myself constantly!
« Reply #89 on: 14 Oct 2008, 00:20 »

^ Both missed the point

Not saying that you can't or shouldn't be frustrated (the person I quoted even stated that she got upset), and I understand our society's fixation with immediate gratification. Rather, I posted this to show that Jeph and Christi will try to make things better, but they are only human, and only two humans to that point, with only so many hours, a ton of orders to fill, conventions to attend, a wedding to plan and have, and lives that they want to lead away from computers and shirt boxes.

People will complain here after three - four weeks even with this post, that's given, but if even one fewer person posts here because they see that this can take time (hopefully not two years), then it is a success. I don't believe that missing orders are the norm, it's just all we hear about here in a WTF MERCH thread. 

A positive attitude can do wonders. I hope everyone receives their shirts soon.
Quote from: Blue Kitty
"Man, why is it that whores find my Myspace?  I mean, my name is the Blue Kitty, not, 'Hey whore, I will add you'"

identitymad

« Reply #90 on: 14 Oct 2008, 17:02 »

It's been a year and a bit since I ordered three shirts - the first time we emailed they responded a day or so later. After that we didn't get a response, although I'm wondering if Paypal dropped our order. I re-ordered one of the shirts as a test, since I wasn't sure if my payment even went through. I'm still waiting on it, but it hasn't passed the 2 month mark yet, so I'm not too worried. I'm just wondering if the three shirts I ordered in the first place are going to show up, or if I should re-order all of them.
I'm a bit nervous I'm wasting money if I re-order everything, and I can't really afford to do that, but if my payment didn't go through in the first place then there's no reason for them to send me anything. Does Paypal drop orders often?

I'm so confused...  :cry:

Illumilatte

« Reply #91 on: 15 Oct 2008, 11:57 »

but they are only human, and only two humans to that point, with only so many hours, a ton of orders to fill, conventions to attend, a wedding to plan and have, and lives that they want to lead away from computers and shirt boxes.

Not to be rude by any means, I acknowledge they are only 2 people and it's a lot of work. I've worked at a similar job mailing things out. But, for their business' reputation they should A) look into a fulfillment service or B) hire someone part time to work on filling these orders. If they have so many orders that they can't get them all out, then they should have enough money to pay someone minimum wage a few hours a week to help catch up on mailing or e-mails or whatever they need. I don't see conventions as an excuse, it's part of the business. Wedding...yes, I can see that as a valid exception...but this has been going on way longer than their wedding.

I am positive they are losing money because of people not ordering because after seeing this thread, or not re-ordering because they didn't even get their stuff in the first place. I'm pretty sure the money spent on getting orders out on time and building a good reputation would bring in would more than pay for someone a few hours a week.

EDIT: Haha...ironic considering todays update now wanting to hire people. But it is the right thing I think.
« Last Edit: 15 Oct 2008, 20:07 by Illumilatte »

britMonster

• Furry furrier
« Reply #92 on: 15 Oct 2008, 18:15 »

I really want to order a LGBTerrific shirt, but I am afraid that I'm not going to get my order.
britMonster is all hot and bothered by the thought of febreeze.

you're invited : www.lost.eu/75505

Kia

« Reply #93 on: 16 Oct 2008, 05:43 »

I placed an order on August 18th and it's nearly two months later...  I'm really not into being a pain in the ass, but seriously?  Two months?  That is entering into the range of ridiculous.  Especially when emails are not answered.

Disappointed,

Kia

tuna ketchup x

« Reply #94 on: 16 Oct 2008, 05:45 »

Jeph's hiring an intern, so hopefully we'll all get our stuff soon! Yay. I can place an order for that library shirt now, and maybe some other things. Thanks Jeph.  :-)

jaz

« Reply #95 on: 16 Oct 2008, 14:22 »

I finally got a hold of her on AIM and my shirt is hopefully coming soooooon :D

sliwa95

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #96 on: 20 Oct 2008, 05:21 »

I finally got a hold of her on AIM and my shirt is hopefully coming soooooon :D
Good for you, as I can't get on AIM/AOL pages to register. And responses to e-mails are nonexistant, sadly.

xmsalazarx

« Reply #97 on: 23 Oct 2008, 00:33 »

shoot shoot shoot shoot! i feel like lame that i didn't check the forums before sending an e-mail of distress to qcmerch. i can now see why it can take pretty long.

lonecow

« Reply #98 on: 23 Oct 2008, 03:53 »

Just got an email about shipping. (Order went through May 16th, shipped October 22nd.) We'll see if it arrives before I leave for England on November 15th. I shall post and let you know!

Anyone know if shipping to Australia will take longer than two or three weeks?

tuna ketchup x

« Reply #99 on: 24 Oct 2008, 11:09 »

Just got an email about shipping. (Order went through May 16th, shipped October 22nd.) We'll see if it arrives before I leave for England on November 15th. I shall post and let you know!

Anyone know if shipping to Australia will take longer than two or three weeks?

Can't speak for Jeph, but when I've sent packages to Australia from the US they've always arrived in a week. This is using First-Class mail. If it's Priority it will be much faster, if surface mail it could take up to a month (and I really hope he doesn't use surface because things get lost so often with it), but my average ship time is well under two weeks for both Australia and Europe.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13   Go Up