THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 23 Apr 2024, 23:37
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Down

Author Topic: The Official "WTF MERCH!" Thread  (Read 271571 times)

Pengraffe

• Admin emeritus
  • Emoticontraindication
Re: The Official "WTF MERCH!" Thread
« Reply #500 on: 04 Sep 2009, 14:44 »

Ok, I think that I have either refunded or emailed everyone that has replied or emailed since my last reply to this thread.
HONK HONK, I'm a pengraffe.

Gressory

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #501 on: 04 Sep 2009, 22:30 »

Hiya, I ordered some shirts back on 11-26-08 and never received them.

My Receipt Number is 1787-9683-5326-2228.

If there is any other information that is needed please let me know.

Pypoli

• Plantmonster
« Reply #502 on: 05 Sep 2009, 03:41 »

Ok, I think that I have either refunded or emailed everyone that has replied or emailed since my last reply to this thread.

I can confirm that I, for my part have indeed been refunded.
Thank you for that, and I can confirm I will probably be making a new order to your shop at some point.

luralee

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #503 on: 05 Sep 2009, 05:33 »

I got my refund!  Thank you! 

gamergirl1337

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #504 on: 06 Sep 2009, 09:06 »

Thank you for the refund...got it yesterday... :angel:

Phantom

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
    • http://empty-phantom-stock.deviantart.com
« Reply #505 on: 06 Sep 2009, 13:09 »

My ID# is : 4833-6532-1904-2794.

Pengraffe

• Admin emeritus
  • Emoticontraindication
« Reply #506 on: 07 Sep 2009, 21:23 »

Gressory, Phantom, I have emailed both of you using the email accounts on your original orders. If those do not reach you, please email me at [email protected] .

Ivaness

• Plantmonster
  • Unoccupied.
« Reply #507 on: 08 Sep 2009, 07:38 »

Thanks for the refund that I had no idea I had gotten! XD  This is what happens when I never check my email. I do plan on ordering through the new company. (Gotta show my QC love to the world before I have to wear uniforms to work. T_T )

Thanks, Cristi!
*Proud Momma of an Autistic Son*

girl_withno_name

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #508 on: 08 Sep 2009, 12:24 »

I have received an e-mail (thanks!), now just for the t-shirts (hopefully  :-))

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #509 on: 08 Sep 2009, 13:51 »

Sorry, no!  But I sent mine to [email protected] - I've now duplicated it to [email protected]

Also my email address from PayPal is given as pwh-paypal@..., whereas I have emailed you from pwh@... which goes to the same mailbox in fact (where ... = cassland.org).
« Last Edit: 08 Sep 2009, 13:56 by pwhodges »
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Phantom

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
    • http://empty-phantom-stock.deviantart.com
« Reply #510 on: 10 Sep 2009, 16:18 »

I got my email; thanks Cristi!

:-D

StatSig

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #511 on: 11 Sep 2009, 20:30 »

Got my refund.  Thank you, Cristi!

Smile In The Dark

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #512 on: 11 Sep 2009, 20:54 »

Hi, Christi, I've sent a  couple of emails to both addresses and also talked to you on the AIM screen name, but I haven't heard anything in awhile, and was just wondering what exactly is going on with my order from the old store. Unique Transaction ID #45Y23039VD095012M. Please let me know. Thanks.

EllJayusMaximus

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #513 on: 22 Sep 2009, 08:19 »

Jeph's got shit-all to do with merchandise, but no one seems to care about that.

Well, he DID put you in charge of merchandise at one point... it's pretty obvious by now that he dropped the ball on that one! At this point it's pretty moot whether I get my shirt or refund or anything, because I am never supporting QC financially again. This customer service experience has consisted of no replies on a half-dozen emails (mostly from my girlfriend that placed the actual order as a gift for me), and several VERY terse forum posts. I'm getting information on my backorder on a FORUM page. This stuff doesn't fly at Amazon. There is no excuse besides gross incompetence for "losing track" of orders, and subsequent emails to a merch-only email address. You two should consider yourselves lucky that I still bring pageviews to your homepage.

PS: Jeph might consider using the T-shirt money to seek professional psychological counselling. His mental state provides the only shred of sympathy I still have for your business.

girl_withno_name

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #514 on: 29 Sep 2009, 01:00 »

Hello all - just wondering if anyone's had any luck with their orders yet?

Cristi told me that my order would be a couple of weeks going out and that was about 12 days ago, so fingers crossed it'll be in the post soon!

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #515 on: 01 Oct 2009, 05:25 »

Jeph's got shit-all to do with merchandise, but no one seems to care about that.

Well, he DID put you in charge of merchandise at one point... it's pretty obvious by now that he dropped the ball on that one! At this point it's pretty moot whether I get my shirt or refund or anything, because I am never supporting QC financially again. This customer service experience has consisted of no replies on a half-dozen emails (mostly from my girlfriend that placed the actual order as a gift for me), and several VERY terse forum posts. I'm getting information on my backorder on a FORUM page. This stuff doesn't fly at Amazon. There is no excuse besides gross incompetence for "losing track" of orders, and subsequent emails to a merch-only email address. You two should consider yourselves lucky that I still bring pageviews to your homepage.

PS: Jeph might consider using the T-shirt money to seek professional psychological counselling. His mental state provides the only shred of sympathy I still have for your business.

ouch man
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

Scathraax

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #516 on: 01 Oct 2009, 11:50 »

Well, might as well throw my complaints on the pile..

I also placed an order in January, for a shirt.
Since then, I've tried contacting Jeph, and the merch account (Abandoned?) about this order, and received no reply as of yet.

Hopefully, somehow, this post will finally get my shirt to me!

PayPal Receipt Number: 4217-8545-0311-1644

Surgoshan

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #517 on: 11 Oct 2009, 15:41 »

Clearly, not everyone has cause to complain.  I found this while looking for some fun math to do.  Stop laughing; I'm serious.  Stop laughing!  I hate you!  You're not my real dad!  I'm running away!

girl_withno_name

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #518 on: 12 Oct 2009, 12:33 »

Ahh... must've ordered from Topatoco! Sure as hell wouldn't have a t-shirt to smile about otherwise!

GenericName

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Noooooooo
    • DeviantART
« Reply #519 on: 12 Oct 2009, 19:19 »

But Jens, the only people posting in the "Complain about not getting your order" thread are complaining about not getting their order! Clearly this indicates Jeph is a fraudster who has never delivered a t-shirt!
Sometimes I see a terrible post so I click and look back at every post that person has ever made. That is why I never have time to actually post things.

girl_withno_name

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #520 on: 15 Oct 2009, 10:30 »

Oh look at this people, good news! There is ANOTHER new t-shirt design up on Topatoco...

Wait here is a thought, how about you spend less time going to Comic Conventions and designing new t-shirts (to make yourself more money) and actually service the customers who you have already taken money from!

Do not bother with the argument that you do not deal with shipping out the t-shirts that's complete BS, we are YOUR fans, reading YOUR comic everyday, buying t-shirts based on YOUR designs... how about showing us some decency and help get the orders out! Oh by the way I have been waiting 9 months now! How about some perspective on that; a woman could get pregnant and bring a whole new life into this world in less time its taken to ship some t-shirts (assuming you've even shipped the order)!

FYI, reference number 5DB61763T2440071T. I have been chasing this previously and have sent out countless emails to no avail.

I would like to see how you would react if Topatoco took over 9 months to get out your t-shirts to your customers, you sure as hell would have something to say about it then. So I ask you, at what point is it acceptable for YOU to take our money and provide EXTREMELY POOR service?

Just to cut you off at the pass, I'm NOT interested in a refund. I want the DISCONTINUED t-shirts period. Please either respond here in the forum or directly to my emails.

Dliessmgg

• Scrabble hacker
  • Here's looking at you, kid.
« Reply #521 on: 15 Oct 2009, 11:30 »

Hint: There's a small difference between complaining about bad service and acting silly. It might be there are none of the discontinued shirts left. It might also be that this is because they've been discontinued. It might also also be that you won't even get it if you write in caps.
Quote from: KharBevNor
Please keep your opinions in your opinion-hole.
twittr // bloggr // tumblr

girl_withno_name

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #522 on: 15 Oct 2009, 14:55 »

Hint: There's a small difference between complaining about bad service and acting silly. It might be there are none of the discontinued shirts left. It might also be that this is because they've been discontinued. It might also also be that you won't even get it if you write in caps.

It might be that there's been no action brought about by simply complaining. It mightbe that what you may perceive as 'acting silly' is simply rational frustration regarding the situation. It might be that if you're going to offer goods for sale and process the monetary part of the transaction that you should also process the goods part of the transaction. I might be true that writing in caps won't result in my t-shirts either, but it seems Jeph and Cristi care very little either way anyway!

Dliessmgg

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #523 on: 15 Oct 2009, 22:56 »

Rational frustration is when you say you don't like that and stuff. Acting silly is when you want something to happen that's probably impossible. If they didn't care, this thread wouldn't even exist.

nikkirawr

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #524 on: 18 Oct 2009, 02:48 »

Hi again, I ordered a Rockin' Pintsize shirt back in January and have yet to receive it.  The transaction number is 8JT52637XC654491V.  Last and only time I heard any updates about my order was on 8/10/2009:

QCMerch: Hi Nichole, I'm sorry, we do not have any of those in stock currently. I can refund you or I can order some from our printer and we would have them in about 3 weeks
QCMerch: (He has a three week lead time right now(
Me: I would still like to receive my shirt so please put the order in, and if possible email me at [email protected] to let me know when it arrives from the printer.
QCMerch: I will! I will be sending you a shipping notification when your order is shipped
Me: Thank you!

I never got any follow-up and was wondering what happened?  I would still prefer the shirt over a refund as it has been discontinued.  Thanks.

EllJayusMaximus

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #525 on: 21 Oct 2009, 09:45 »

If they didn't care, this thread wouldn't even exist.

If they really cared, this thread would no longer have a REASON to exist. (Is my argument also less valid because I wrote a word in all-caps?)

Dliessmgg

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #526 on: 21 Oct 2009, 10:05 »

If they didn't care, this thread wouldn't even exist.

If they really cared, this thread would no longer have a REASON to exist. (Is my argument also less valid because I wrote a word in all-caps?)
It doesn't make it less valid, it makes you taken less serious. Do I understand your sentence right?

they care --> this thread doesn't have a reason to exist
they don't care --> this thread has a reason to exist

Is that right? I'm seriously confused by that sentence.

Dliessmgg

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #527 on: 22 Oct 2009, 01:50 »

AAH now I get it. But isn't it easier with this thread to see the complaints? Because they don't have to search and collect all the threads scattered all over the forum.

Delirium

• FIGHT YOU
  • WE CLEANSE OUR DESTINY
« Reply #528 on: 22 Oct 2009, 15:32 »

Oh shit

I wonder what the result of robot incest between Pintsize, Winslow, the sattelite and that combat robot would be

Dliessmgg

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #529 on: 22 Oct 2009, 23:55 »

Certainly not Boxbot.

girl_withno_name

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #530 on: 23 Oct 2009, 01:33 »

Yes. Yes, it is. That's why they made it. This works both ways, see, so everyone has an argument!

In fact, I don't believe that either Cristi or Jeph actually made this thread, although Jeph does chime in that he was just thinking that this was needed (which, by the way, I don't believe it ever should have been since the majority of t-shirt, although evidently not, should've been posted on time). And it never was clear whether the thread was deemed "needed" to view or ignore all issues easily. Although it does certainly seem that it has more recently moved towards the latter, with Cristi admitting that she's even started to ignore e-mails.

Smile In The Dark

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #531 on: 31 Oct 2009, 00:22 »

Whoever the Hell is in charge of the old store orders now,
I think I've been rather ridiculously patient, but I'm tired of being ignored. I don't want to be nice anymore, it's not getting me anywhere. I don't even want the shirts I ordered anymore. I just want my $86 back. I've emailed, IMed, posted to this forum...I've done everything that I possibly could to get my shirts or my money, short of calling the authorities or actually physically stalking you. I'd really rather not resort to either. I ordered in January. It's almost January again. That's actually pretty much unacceptable. Here's my number info. Do whatever you have to to get my $86 back to me, but do it all the same.
Paypal Unique Transaction ID #45Y23039VD095012M
Receipt ID: 2751-3900-1437-2405

Tari

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #532 on: 16 Nov 2009, 03:59 »

@Cristi: Youīve sent me an Email a few months ago, asking if my adress was still the same. It is, and this is what I wrote in the reply, but Iīm not sure if it ever got to you - since the t-shirts didnīt arrive. After a pc-crash I donīt have your emailadress anymore, so Iīm here again...

My orders:

November 20th 2008
Number: 9J674227CS0442306

One "Hanners worries" T-shirt in womens size M (25$)

and on

November 22th, 2008
Number: 6ER39153F30436144

One "mathīs delicious" T-shirt in Mens size M ( 27 $)

girl_withno_name

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #533 on: 16 Dec 2009, 00:47 »

Am I the only one still waiting for t-shirts? It's been almost 11 months for me now... and despite ordering in January, I won't even get the t-shirts in time for Christmas!

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #534 on: 16 Dec 2009, 05:35 »

Not the only one.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Tari

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #535 on: 18 Dec 2009, 01:34 »

I didnīt get them last year, and, obviously, wonīt get them this year. Iīm waiting since last November. This is 13 months. I do know and understand that they had a lot of stress with sending out the t-shirts at the end of last year. But I do not understand, how its possible to let people wait for more than 12 months! T_T

nikkirawr

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #536 on: 29 Dec 2009, 01:35 »

I'm still waiting, as well.  This is my first post in two months, but I have sent emails with no response.  Last I heard from Cristi was in August.  In a few weeks, it will have been a year since I ordered my shirt.  I have been absolutely polite during all of this, but I am really getting fed up.  PLEASE send my shirt already.  Again, the transaction number is 8JT52637XC654491V.

I understand you lead busy lives, but with all the support your fans have given you I think you owe it to us to at least send us the merchandise we paid for.  Hell, that money has gone towards you being homeowners.  Do us all a favor and get your act together already, please.  I understand it's the holiday season right now but if you keep making excuses, nothing is ever going to get done.  Just send everyone their shirts so this whole ordeal is over and done with. Thanks.

girl_withno_name

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #537 on: 03 Jan 2010, 11:01 »

Just in case anyone from QC is still paying attention to this thread... my outstanding order is 5DB61763T2440071T and in 18 days I'll have been waiting a year. Please could you send the t-shirts (as you have informed me several times will "be done soon"). My address is still the same as that originally ordered with.

kozmonaut

• Not quite a lurker
    • FTA Files
« Reply #538 on: 09 Jan 2010, 01:45 »

still waiting on my shirt from the shipper, 2 shippers ago, ordered a shirt last march, so almost a year late. Will this ever come? on this thread in previous posts i quaoted my paypal invoice number, please for the love of god, someone pm me, or refund me, its almost a year, i mean, im reasonable, but thats madness

girl_withno_name

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #539 on: 22 Jan 2010, 01:24 »

Happy Birthday T-shirt Order!!

It's been one year since you were born... unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure of seeing the final product yet!

Lets hope that one day we will meet  :|

Tari

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #540 on: 04 Feb 2010, 01:24 »

How can it be so hard, to give people what they paid for? I ordered my t-shirts in November 2008 There are only about 5-10 people left who are waiting for their still outstandig orders. Does it hurt to take a few hours of your precious time, to send our t-shirts? Or refund us?

In fact, I would be okay, if you said, we canīt give you the t-shirts anymore, we donīt want to bother with it. Completely okay. But you have to refund us then! 10 Minutes at paypal. But ignoring this thread, because you donīt like to bring in order what you messed up is realy poor. Because, its YOUR fault, that we didnīt get our t-shirts until now.

Iīm waiting for fucking 15 Months now. 15 Months, while it would take you 10 Minutes to make the refund and write something in this damn thread.

girl_withno_name

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #541 on: 04 Feb 2010, 06:28 »

I semi-agree with Tari - this mess should be sorted out. 24 e-mails and numerous posts in this thread have been sent about my order, with a measly 4 responses (all of which have stated, for months, that the t-shirt will be "sent soon"). Still I do not have the goods.

However - as the t-shirts have been discountinued (my reason for ordering those particular t-shirts at that particular time), I do actually want to receive them! I mean, I ordered them before the deadline and paid for them, so why shouldn't I expect to have them in my posession!?

My wait hasn't been as long... only 12 months, but I can't even think of another single transaction which would take as long to complete. You could probably have bought a house in that time and yet we're still waiting for a few t-shirts!

lyra

• Plantmonster
  • magically delicious
« Reply #542 on: 09 Feb 2010, 16:35 »

I ordered a shirt from Topatoco and paid using the Amazon sandbox system/paypal, but apparently it didn't go through. But I don't think my CC got charged, so that's good.

I re-ordered today, and used the Topatoco system. We'll see how it goes!
()

ducks!!!

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #543 on: 10 Feb 2010, 20:16 »

Ain't nothing wrong with Topatoco. Rowland runs a tight ship. Which he better since every webcomic that hasn't been turned into a stand-alone business depends on him.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

Pengraffe

• Admin emeritus
  • Emoticontraindication
« Reply #544 on: 20 Feb 2010, 21:57 »

K, Tari, I refunded you. Girl with no name, I refunded you in December, because I only have one of the shirts you want. I emailed your boyfriend the other day to tell him that, but I have not received a response yet. I thought I had both of them, but somehow I only have the mens shirt in purple. I'm closing down the old office, so I am trying to square away everything that is outstanding. Anyone else?

girl_withno_name

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #545 on: 23 Feb 2010, 00:38 »

Hi Cristi,

He should have now replied.

Thanks!

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #546 on: 23 Feb 2010, 06:15 »

Tari

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #547 on: 23 Feb 2010, 06:22 »

Hi Cristi,

Got the refund on sunday. Thanks for taking care of it. :)

nikkirawr

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #548 on: 01 Mar 2010, 02:08 »

Anyone else?

Hi again, I ordered a Rockin' Pintsize shirt back in January and have yet to receive it.  The transaction number is 8JT52637XC654491V.  Last and only time I heard any updates about my order was on 8/10/2009:

QCMerch: Hi Nichole, I'm sorry, we do not have any of those in stock currently. I can refund you or I can order some from our printer and we would have them in about 3 weeks
QCMerch: (He has a three week lead time right now(
Me: I would still like to receive my shirt so please put the order in, and if possible email me at [email protected] to let me know when it arrives from the printer.
QCMerch: I will! I will be sending you a shipping notification when your order is shipped
Me: Thank you!

I never got any follow-up and was wondering what happened?  I would still prefer the shirt over a refund as it has been discontinued.  Thanks.

I'm still waiting, as well.

nikkirawr

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #549 on: 20 Mar 2010, 22:03 »

Still no reply... was hoping I'd get some feedback before the old office was closed. :\

If you end up refunding me, is there any way for me to maybe contact the people who handled your printing or something? I really wanted that shirt...
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Up