THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Apr 2024, 13:07
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: The Official "WTF MERCH!" Thread  (Read 271858 times)

jblacq

• Not quite a lurker
Re: The Official "WTF MERCH!" Thread
« Reply #250 on: 26 Jan 2009, 20:22 »

Thank you for the information. I will patiently be waiting to hear from you (or I'll at least try to be  :lol:)

fauxpasiii

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #251 on: 31 Jan 2009, 07:37 »

qcmerch on AIM may be better for getting our attention right now.

You do realize that qcmerch hasn't been logged into AIM, not once, in the past 3 or 4 weeks?  At least not during daylight hours EST.

Tari

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #252 on: 01 Feb 2009, 00:48 »

If I do not contact you by Feb 1, please contact me and we will sort it out within the next week (I do have a stack of mystery returns that haven't contacted me.)

I still havenīt got any answer to my emails from you...

JustinCredible

« Reply #253 on: 01 Feb 2009, 08:43 »

I still haven't heard anything either.

jblacq

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #254 on: 01 Feb 2009, 13:42 »

For those of you who haven't heard from them yet, here's some hope. :) I got a mail this morning saying my order should be sent out later this week. I can't wait!!

MikeP

« Reply #255 on: 02 Feb 2009, 05:34 »

Well, it is Feb. 2 and no e-mail, no shirt, no nothing.  Disappointing.  I was really hoping to have at least heard something.  Once again, I would like either a shirt or my money back - either of these would help dispel the nagging feeling in the back of my mind that I was burned.

I would also like to say that this has to be the single worst customer service experience I have ever had on the internets.  I've ordered stuff from all over the world, and even with language barriers and the vagaries of international shipping, nothing has ever been this late and no one this unresponsive.  This is a domestic t-shirt purchase.  Wtf.

In conclusion, how about a 2-line e-mail message, something along the lines of "We've credited your paypal account for the total amount of your purchase.  Sorry for the screw-up." or even "We have your order in front of us.  We will send out your shirt in 5 days via fourth-class mail.  Sorry for the screw-up."

Lollslynne

« Reply #256 on: 02 Feb 2009, 09:49 »

Hi. I placed an order for a cranberry Cogito shirt (ladies small to Canada) back in November (on the 25th) and I still haven't received it, despite the 'before christmas' promise. I have emailed 3 times and haven't heard anything from you guys. Email used to order: laurenlelliott at gmail dot com. Please let me know!

I've tried contacting via AIM, no luck yet.  Will send another email later this week if I haven't heard.

rrognlie

« Reply #257 on: 03 Feb 2009, 10:13 »

Hi. I placed an order for a cranberry Cogito shirt (ladies small to Canada) back in November (on the 25th) and I still haven't received it, despite the 'before christmas' promise. I have emailed 3 times and haven't heard anything from you guys. Email used to order: laurenlelliott at gmail dot com. Please let me know!

I've tried contacting via AIM, no luck yet.  Will send another email later this week if I haven't heard.

Similarly here.   Ordered 11/30.  paid for same day.   and then nothing.   the IM account is non-responsive.  the email is a black hole.

A nice bit of irony is qcjeph whining on his livejournal page about merchandising, etc. etc.   If you never deliver, merchandising is a great scam!   Think about it... no overhead!

My attempt to shame him into a response resulted in my being banned there.  go figure.  I'm just hoping the fsckin' t-shirt will arrive in time for my daughter's b-day next week.  But I have *NO* way of knowing... because all prior contact requests seem go fall into a black hole.

I'd not have resorted to shaming *IF* they'd bother to respond.  Really.  I can be civil.  I've tried to be civil.  But 60+ days for what is claimed on the website originally as 2-4 wks... with *NO* communications....  That's just stupid.

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #258 on: 03 Feb 2009, 10:28 »

Dude I deleted the comment for three reasons:

1) it was totally rude, regardless of what bad luck you've had with us.

2) it provided no information about your order so even if I hadn't deleted it I still wouldn't have been able to find your order.

3) my fucking LiveJournal is not the place for this.

The ban was an accidental box-check and I don't know how to un-ban people on LJ.

We just got a metric fuck-ton of backordered shirts (literally SEVERAL HUNDRED Cogito Ergo Nom shirts, for those of you in this thread waiting for yours) in so a lot of you should recieve shipment confirmation emails soon. I am putting postage on them as we speak.
« Last Edit: 03 Feb 2009, 10:31 by jeph »
Deathmole Jacques' head takes up the bottom half of the panel, with his words taking up the top half. He is not concerned about the life of his friend.

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #259 on: 03 Feb 2009, 10:29 »

Also Cristi is catching up on customer service as fast as she can. If you haven't recieved an email yet about your order you will hopefully recieve one soon.
Deathmole Jacques' head takes up the bottom half of the panel, with his words taking up the top half. He is not concerned about the life of his friend.

MikeP

« Reply #260 on: 03 Feb 2009, 15:09 »

Received a shipping confirmation and a nice "sorry we took so long" e-mail.  Provided the shirt shows up at the house, problem solved.  Thanks!

Edit: Shirt arrived today and is really nice.  Thank you for sending it out!
« Last Edit: 05 Feb 2009, 15:19 by MikeP »

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #261 on: 03 Feb 2009, 18:18 »

If you get a shipping confirmation email and the shirt doesn't show up, it's the post office's fault, not ours.

VanHorneDog

« Reply #262 on: 08 Feb 2009, 19:17 »

So i finally have some extra funs to buy myself and the lady some QC shirts but Pint Size with the Flying V isnt available!!! is it coming back??? because thats the only one i really really want, although everything is ruined forever is classy.

anyway, bring back Pint Size w/ Guitar!!! maybe make it a Les Paul or something.

oh and i saw somebody with a QC t-shirt at school the other day, i was gunna say hi but he got eaten by an allosaurus.

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #263 on: 08 Feb 2009, 22:20 »

I'm working on a new Pintsize design now. It should be out sometime in the near future.

We continue to fill extant orders this week. Thank you for your patience.

MightyMouse

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #264 on: 10 Feb 2009, 02:23 »

Finally! I got my shirts, and I like them. I am still dissapointed in QC, though: I ordered in may, heard nothing 'till augist when I was notified of shipping. Waited and waited, but nothing arrived (the parcel couldn't be tracked&traced). I wrote QC. Again. Again. Again, also now informing them of my new home address. And again. But nothing. Then, the new email address was announced, so I wrote that one - and was told they'd update (Horray!). Then I was told that they'd shipped my shirts again - but to my old address. *Someone might find this a deja vu, since I wrote this bit before* But it's the new bit, that really annoys me: I wrote about the mistake of the shipping-to-the-not-so-updated-address-afterall and heard nothing. I resent the same mail. Again. Again. And again, before a reply came, saying "We got 'em back, now we'll send it to the right address. Sorry for the delay!"
The "sorry" just seems like such a huge lie! QC, if you were sorry, you'd have answered me earlier, telling me you'd wait till the shirts bounced in .dk and got back, or you'd have written a more specific apology or perhaps even compensated me the long wait with a spare tshirt or SOMETHING that would have made it seem like you were sincere. In a way, I am actually slightly surprised that my shirts eventually came and that they are the right designs and sizes, even.

I'm not quite sure what my point is with this post; I guess it's because it's the only way I can let you know - or can I? Do you even care? And does it even matter, now that you've outsourced the merch? I guess not. It just sort of saddens me, to have been treated like this and then getting an empty, insincere apology. Maybe the reason why it saddens me, is because I wasn't a special case; so you didn't really notice me, my mails or my futile complaints.

In hindsight, I would have rather enjoyed QC from a distance, and never placed an order. :-/

Live long and prosper - and good luck to everyone getting their orders sorted out.

rastilnmajer

« Reply #265 on: 10 Feb 2009, 05:21 »

I can sympathize with everybody in this thread.  My girlfriend's birthday was June 5th, so I figured I'd get a jump on things by ordering a shirt near the beginning of March.  I waited four weeks.. no shirt, yet there was a charge on my credit card.  I decided I'd give another two weeks, yet no shirt.  I emailed QC with no response.  After a few more days, I contacted qcmerch, gave them all my information, and waited.  No response.  The next day, I again contacted qcmerch with no response.  About a week later, I sent another email, thinking I might've misaddressed the first.  I posted in the forums, to no avail.  Finally, in September [six months after my order and more than two months after my girlfriend's birthday], I finally got the shirt.  Horrible customer service =/

karmablock

« Reply #266 on: 11 Feb 2009, 15:28 »

So if I ordered a shirt that was going to be phased out before the switch to Topatoco around January 16th and I still haven't got my shirt, Should I be worried?

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #267 on: 12 Feb 2009, 13:44 »

Nope! We're shipping those out as fast as we can. I just sent out about 50 of those orders today. If you haven't recieved a confirmation email yet, you should soon.

karmablock

« Reply #268 on: 12 Feb 2009, 21:27 »

Nope! We're shipping those out as fast as we can. I just sent out about 50 of those orders today. If you haven't recieved a confirmation email yet, you should soon.

You guys provide a tracking number? Because my Post Office is run by idiots and they have lost quite a few things recently.

thegr8k8

« Reply #269 on: 13 Feb 2009, 06:31 »

So, I FINALLY received a response email stating that my shirts could finally be shipped or I could have a refund. I responded saying please just refund. This was on Jan 29th. Nothing thus far. So I sent a money request via paypal earlier this week. Still nothing. Can I please have my money back?

The Joker

• Curry sauce
  • Why so serious?
« Reply #270 on: 13 Feb 2009, 20:19 »

So i finally have some extra funs to buy myself and the lady some QC shirts but Pint Size with the Flying V isnt available!!! is it coming back??? because thats the only one i really really want, although everything is ruined forever is classy.

anyway, bring back Pint Size w/ Guitar!!! maybe make it a Les Paul or something.

oh and i saw somebody with a QC t-shirt at school the other day, i was gunna say hi but he got eaten by an allosaurus.

I am in complete agreement with this, right down to making the guitar a Les Paul.  Nothing would stop me from buying this.

Nothing.

(except maybe an allosaurus)
They say the Joker is a wanted man...

Merge

« Reply #271 on: 16 Feb 2009, 06:52 »

To begin with, I don't want anyone calling me a suckup for what I'm about to say. 

I think that we all should take a deep breath, be patient, and cut Jeph just a little bit of slack if we haven't already...  I mean there are what... thousands of us?  tens of thousands maybe?  We don't even know how many.  There's.... what, him and Christi?  Maybe 1 other staff person?  Yea.  I've had experience buying and selling things on Ebay, shipping is FUN to say the least.  Though I wouldn't be surprised if Jeph found a way to make shipping go smoother (as a business there are a number of services, pitney bowes comes to mind, that REALLY help when shipping in bulk) insurance is always good, as is a tracking number.  Also, if there is a notification telling about how long it may take to ship the product, this helps.

Granted, there are a few of you who have had to wait 4+months.  THAT sucks, I can understand being irate.  But there are a few of you who are like the one customer I had to deal with on Ebay, who demanded his money back after waiting 13days (not even a FULL two weeks) and then actually got his product on the 14th day, when I warned him that it would take a while to ship, and apologized to him and explained that he paid in shipping for exactly what I paid, if he wanted it faster he should have specified.

Though, judging by the downturn of complaints Jeph is doing better, *hugs* to all of you who were patient, to those who have been wronged, relax.  I feel for you, I know how it is.

(I'd also apologize on their behalf, but I don't think I'm known well enough for that honestly.)

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #272 on: 16 Feb 2009, 12:01 »

You guys provide a tracking number? Because my Post Office is run by idiots and they have lost quite a few things recently.

We do Delivery Confirmation which will tell us whether it got where it was supposed to go or not.

fortherecord13

« Reply #273 on: 16 Feb 2009, 13:52 »

I decided to get an account on here 1 because I love QC, and Second I have YET to receieve any information on the merchandise I ordered which was a Corigto Nom shirt. I ordered it December 8th, and have sent at least 8 emails to any address that was listed, I have not heard ANYTHING back nor have I recieved a shipping conformation. I understand that over the holidays it gets busy, but we were told 2-4 weeks, and I wouldn't have been upset at all if it took even 6-7 weeks. It has now been way over 2 months. I would like to at least hear that my product will be shipped soon. I'm very disappointed that I have yet to hear anything back.

rachel724

« Reply #274 on: 16 Feb 2009, 15:03 »

So I am going to preface this post by saying that this is 100% my fault.  I ordered a shirt in late January through Paypal.  I stupidly did not update my account after my last move.    I have tried sending a few emails with my new address, but have not heard anything back.  It would be awesome if I could neither lose the shirt or my money.  My email is [email protected].  Let me know what other information I can give you.  Thank you.

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #275 on: 16 Feb 2009, 16:17 »

I decided to get an account on here 1 because I love QC, and Second I have YET to receieve any information on the merchandise I ordered which was a Corigto Nom shirt. I ordered it December 8th, and have sent at least 8 emails to any address that was listed, I have not heard ANYTHING back nor have I recieved a shipping conformation. I understand that over the holidays it gets busy, but we were told 2-4 weeks, and I wouldn't have been upset at all if it took even 6-7 weeks. It has now been way over 2 months. I would like to at least hear that my product will be shipped soon. I'm very disappointed that I have yet to hear anything back.

We're mopping up the last of the December orders this week it looks like, so you can expect your shirt soon unless something goes HORRIBLY WRONG

And Rachel don't worry, even if customer service doesn't get back to you we have the new address on file and that is the one your shirt will go to.

qcfan666

« Reply #276 on: 16 Feb 2009, 20:11 »

What happened to the "thats some good poopin!" poster and that other stuff from the merch area?  Hopefully they'll be added in the new qc merch section.

rrognlie

« Reply #277 on: 17 Feb 2009, 07:01 »

We're mopping up the last of the December orders this week it looks like, so you can expect your shirt soon unless something goes HORRIBLY WRONG

Perhaps something has gone horribly wrong.  You're working on December orders... But I ordered in November.

email to qcmerch at gmail goes unanswered (as have all of my prior qcmerch at mac mail)...

jeph did say that he'd hoped my order would be shipped out the week after the metric fuckload of shirts arrived.   But it's been two weeks since then and I've yet to get a shipping confirmation... let alone the shirt.

Paypal Transaction ID: 203236251L091590E

Tari

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #278 on: 17 Feb 2009, 08:09 »

Iīm worried now too. I also ordered in November, and didnīt receive any information after that. I donīt even know if one of the emails I send to you arrived. I donīt know if my t-shirts were send, I didnīt get any information. If you need more information to find out about my order, please say so. But the statement that youīre working on december now makes me feel very uneasy...

thegr8k8

« Reply #279 on: 17 Feb 2009, 12:40 »

That's cool, ya know, I guess I'm just invisible. Neat.

Jeph - Go to Paypal.com. Log in. Click "Send Money" Put in "[email protected]" you can even copy and paste it, put in the amount of $48, click send. It's that easy.

My receipt for payment:
This email confirms that you have paid Questionable Content$48.00 USD using PayPal.

----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------
PayPal Shopping Cart Contents

Item Name: LGBTerrific Mens' Domestic
Item Options: Please Choose A Size/Color: Medium- Black

Quantity: 1

Total: $24.00 USD

Item Name: Cogito Ergo Nom Mens' Domestic
Item Options: Mens Shirts- Please Choose A Size/Color: Medium- Galaxy

Quantity: 1

Total: $24.00 USD

Cart Subtotal: $48.00 USD

Cart Total: $48.00 USD

Payment details

Transaction ID: 3FM58585VR1286458
Item Price: $48.00 USD
Total: $48.00 USD
Buyer: Kathleen W

----------------------------------------------------------------

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.
Business information

Business: Questionable Content
Contact E-Mail: [email protected]

ETA: A friend of mine that reads QC advised that I file a paypal claim, gonna get on that since I'm obviously being ignored.

« Last Edit: 17 Feb 2009, 12:51 by thegr8k8 »

rachel724

« Reply #280 on: 17 Feb 2009, 13:46 »

And Rachel don't worry, even if customer service doesn't get back to you we have the new address on file and that is the one your shirt will go to.

YAY!  THANK YOU!

fortherecord13

« Reply #281 on: 17 Feb 2009, 14:17 »

Honestly, I'm starting to get really fed up with all of this. After reading what everyone else has been posting I feel like I won't even get the shirt I ordered.

luralee

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #282 on: 17 Feb 2009, 18:13 »

I've paid my bill
And I'm sitting and waiting
For my order to fill
How I hope and pray that it will
But until then, I'm trying to chill
It'll be a thrill
To show off my t-shirts
On top of that hill
How I hope and pray that I will
But until then, I'm feeling a chill...

(with apologies to Schoolhouse Rock).

Please let me know when I should start worrying!

impulsenine

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
    • my website
« Reply #283 on: 17 Feb 2009, 21:08 »

Hello,

We've got an order that was placed on 12/10 via Paypal
Transaction ID: 26A21647DJ627010E

Money was taken but order never arrived.

Item Name:  Rock Pintsize Mens' Domestic
Shirt Size: M
Shirt Color: Red

:mrgreen:
you can listen to a half hour's worth of my new album here.

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #284 on: 18 Feb 2009, 01:28 »

being sarcastic in this thread ain't gonna get you your shirts/refunds any faster, folks.

I'll do it tomorrow when I'm in the office.

DoubleJ

• Plantmonster
« Reply #285 on: 18 Feb 2009, 04:09 »

Maybe not, but the parody of "I'm Just a Bill" was at least clever.

Oh, and since it's the merch thread, I only ever ordered from them twice. The first time Firefox automatically logged me into PayPal and thus sent Jeph and Christi a mailing address I hadn't lived at in years. Christi got back to me quickly on that one, even though her first reply to me apparently didn't make it.

Second one was replacing the shirt I bought the first time -- dog ate it, or at least chewed the hell out of it -- and a couple weeks later when I sent a "where is it" e-mail I got the message that it was on the way.

@Jeph: I know it's a bit too late now, since you're with Topato -- which is great, by the way, since they got my WWBatmanD shirt to me inside a week -- but if you ever find yourself dealing with massive quantities of customer-service again, I'd recommend an auto-responder on the e-mail client (not the server). That way people know that the message at least made it to the inbox. (And is why it shouldn't be done at the server. If the server passes it along and the client spam-filters it, you have a customer who thinks it went through and you never see it.)

JustinCredible

« Reply #286 on: 18 Feb 2009, 08:27 »

Jeph,
I haven't received an emailed response concerning my order. I hope you guys still remember me from San Diego.

thegr8k8

« Reply #287 on: 18 Feb 2009, 17:04 »

being sarcastic in this thread ain't gonna get you your shirts/refunds any faster, folks.

That may be true sir, however, one has to find humor in it when they are being ignored by someone who took their money, doncha think? Seems to me, sarcasm is the only thing that tends to get a response around here and the only thing one can use when one is so fed up with a situation that the only other option is complete anger.

Leper

« Reply #288 on: 21 Feb 2009, 21:15 »

Had to register for to ask about this.

Order placed on the 20th of January.

Email is [email protected]

I added qcmerch to AIM but it hasn't been signed on in weeks so i could ask about the order.

Dear Steven Nichols,

This email confirms that you have paid Questionable Content $42.00 USD using PayPal.

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *QUESTIONABL".

PayPal Shopping Cart Contents
Item Name:      Mens' XXL Domestic Irony T-shirt
Item Options:      Shirt Size: XXL
Shirt color: Black
Quantity:      1
Total:      $21.00 USD

Item Name:      Lolputer Mens' Domestic
Item Options:      Shirt Size: 2XL
Shirt Color: Black
Quantity:      1
Total:      $21.00 USD

Cart Subtotal:      $42.00 USD
Sales Tax:      
Cart Total:      $42.00 USD

Payment details
Item Price:      $42.00 USD
Total:      $42.00 USD
Buyer:      Steven Nichols

Business information
Business:      Questionable Content
Contact E-Mail:      [email protected]

Your confirmed address

Shipping Info:      Steven Nichols
229 Cash Rd
Rutherfordton, NC 28139
United States

Receipt Number: 1257-5351-7649-9427

Keep your receipt number for future reference. You will need it if you need customer service from Questionable Content or from PayPal.

If you have questions about your purchase, please contact the seller, Questionable Content at [email protected].

If you have been unable to resolve your questions with the merchant, PayPal offers a free buyer complaint resolution service that offers a quick, easy resolution to your concerns. It covers physical goods purchases made through PayPal, and is offered at no charge when you register for a free PayPal account. To sign up for an account, click on the 'Save My Information' link above.

Sincerely,
PayPal

Rawr42

« Reply #289 on: 22 Feb 2009, 10:11 »

Hey, my shirt came, yay! :D

thegr8k8

« Reply #290 on: 25 Feb 2009, 13:15 »

I'll do it tomorrow when I'm in the office.

Jeph- You have not refunded me yet. I can't file my dispute with Paypal due to it having been 3+ months now and you have to do it within 45 days. I am so ridiculously fed up with this entire experience I don't even know what else to do. I want my $48. I even sent you a money request on Paypal hoping it'd be easier and have heard nothing. Please just refund me my $48.

ponderch3rry

• Plantmonster
  • lollercoaster
    • Seek Porpoise - A webcomic
« Reply #291 on: 26 Feb 2009, 16:58 »

Whiskey, to be precise.

Jeph, would it be better for me to wait a little while before ordering any merch? Just so the process in swapping merch companies and getting all the older orders out the way is complete. Or would it not matter very much...

I mean, I'm patient either way, living Down Under you don't have much choice in waiting forever for any overseas packages anyways, just wanting to know which would be best.

Thanks!
My webcomic:
www.seekporpoise.net

~~~ om nom nom nom~~~

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #292 on: 27 Feb 2009, 02:55 »

If you order merch now it is all done by Topatoco and happens MUCH MUCH FASTER than it used to.

Cristi and I are still personally catching up on pre-topatoco orders but all orders placed via the new topatoco store go out very, very quickly as I understand it.

gizmo

« Reply #293 on: 28 Feb 2009, 07:58 »

I am going to send an email to everyone with an order still pending by the end of the week, after I finish filling the last rush of orders on the discontinued merchandise and any backorders that I might have gotten in. If I do not contact you by Feb 1, please contact me and we will sort it out within the next week

on feb 16 i sent pengraffe (qcmerch @ both gmail and mac) a mail regarding my pending order and the lack of above mentioned contact.
so far no reply.

i ordered on jan 21 - does that mean i shouldn't yet worry? where chronologically are you at now with working off the pending orders? arrived at mid january yet?

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #294 on: 01 Mar 2009, 23:15 »

We're packing orders based more on when we get stuff in from our printer than specific dates of order.

If you ordered before we switched to Topatoco you WILL get your order, unless something goes wrong at the post office. We're sending out another batch of outstanding stuff this week.

thegr8k8

« Reply #295 on: 02 Mar 2009, 07:03 »

We're packing orders based more on when we get stuff in from our printer than specific dates of order.

If you ordered before we switched to Topatoco you WILL get your order, unless something goes wrong at the post office. We're sending out another batch of outstanding stuff this week.

Still ignoring me, apparently. This is the most childish ridiculous bs I've ever dealt with in my life. I would understand if it was difficult maybe to refund someone on paypal but it seriously takes like 2 minutes, if that. I'm not asking for your first born or a limb or anything here, just 2 minutes out of your life to make one of your long term loyal readers NOT lose respect for you? Is it that much to ask?
I guess you're just going to keep my $48 and never give me anything in return, no refund, no product, I'm just stuck in limbo. That's pretty awesome. You'd be pissed too if you were in this position.

aurenta

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #296 on: 03 Mar 2009, 13:59 »

Hi all--I'm new here, but this is MY QC merch story.

Whenever the Cogito Ergo Nom shirts came out, I ordered one immediately.  Like, THAT day, I think.  I got it in December, in time to wear for Christmas.  Nice.  No problem.

Here's the current situation.  Thinking that I would get my merch in a timely manner, I ordered a "She Blinded me with Library Science" bag for a friend, as a birthday present.  (She's a librarian.)  This was on January 17.  I have heard NOTHING about it since.  I have emailed qcmerch at mac dot com three times, with no reply.  I didn't know this thread was here, or I would have been on here sooner!  Suffice it to say that her birthday has come and gone with NO bag.  I didn't know that qcmerch at gmail dot com was an option--I'll be trying that next.  (BTW, if that is a valid email address, it should be listed on the contact page.)  I am getting extremely aggravated, and have started to look into a PayPal dispute, because the money is gone, and there is no bag.  I understand that this is a small operation, but basic customer service requires that you respond to emails, if that is your only means of communication.

My email is aurenta at earthlink dot com and the PayPal reciept number is 3780-8891-1589-9953, and I would STILL prefer to have the bag than a refund.  However, it makes me loathe to order again, even from the shiny new service.

thegr8k8

« Reply #297 on: 03 Mar 2009, 14:06 »

Hi all--I'm new here, but this is MY QC merch story.

Whenever the Cogito Ergo Nom shirts came out, I ordered one immediately.  Like, THAT day, I think.  I got it in December, in time to wear for Christmas.  Nice.  No problem.

Here's the current situation.  Thinking that I would get my merch in a timely manner, I ordered a "She Blinded me with Library Science" bag for a friend, as a birthday present.  (She's a librarian.)  This was on January 17.  I have heard NOTHING about it since.  I have emailed qcmerch at mac dot com three times, with no reply.  I didn't know this thread was here, or I would have been on here sooner!  Suffice it to say that her birthday has come and gone with NO bag.  I didn't know that qcmerch at gmail dot com was an option--I'll be trying that next.  (BTW, if that is a valid email address, it should be listed on the contact page.)  I am getting extremely aggravated, and have started to look into a PayPal dispute, because the money is gone, and there is no bag.  I understand that this is a small operation, but basic customer service requires that you respond to emails, if that is your only means of communication.

My email is aurenta at earthlink dot com and the PayPal reciept number is 3780-8891-1589-9953, and I would STILL prefer to have the bag than a refund.  However, it makes me loathe to order again, even from the shiny new service.

Hey there, unfortunately you can't file a dispute after 45 days. I even called them directly last night, they can't take a dispute once it's been 45 days since the money was sent. Sucks to be us, putting our trust in them and being patient for so long eh? I'd try filing Mail Fraud with the post office, that's what people on Ebay do if they don't get an item.

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #298 on: 04 Mar 2009, 15:42 »

guys I am trying as hard as I can to get this taken care of

if you haven't heard back from customer service you will either get your shirt or a refund as soon as we get the chance. I'm sorry about the continuing delays with some of your orders, this is taking way longer to wrap up than I had anticipated.

BigC

« Reply #299 on: 04 Mar 2009, 20:32 »

Hey Jeph,

My husband ordered me one of the small cranberry cogito shirts on december 9th, and we still have yet to recieve the shirt/any communication/refund/hope. the paypal Id is 7J378594SU788732V.

We have tried to email the qcmerch email address multiple times and have yet to get a reply back at all. we have been unable to contact qcmerch on aim because i have not seen it sign on in weeks. May you please, PLEASE, contact my husband and give us an update on our order? Since the money has been taken directly from his bank account via paypal, without the use of a credit card, our only legal action would be to file a complaint with the Mass. branch of consumer protection. Please contact us, you are about to lose two more loyal readers who have been reading your comic every weekday for years. We are so fed up and disgusted by your lack of professionalism concerning the "customer service" that we have so far not been privy to.
« Last Edit: 04 Mar 2009, 20:37 by BigC »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13   Go Up