THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 15:52
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: AusCon-2009 is much more serious business / Rizzo thinks you're ok.  (Read 65922 times)

ViolentDove

• Scrabble hacker

This meet-up is this weekend. Possibly starting with dinner tomorrow night I think, according to Lunchy's all-knowing whiteboard.

Harry I wouldn't mind seeing the wildlife thingy... I've been meaning to see it for a while, and keep putting it off.

It's actually sunny in Sydney today for a change. And the weather report seems to indicate that we might actually be able to do fancy bocce without fancy umbrellas.

With cake ownership set to C and cake consumption set to K, then C + K = 0.  So indeed as one consumes a cake, one simultaneously deprives oneself of cake ownership. 

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute

I'm getting in on Friday morning, I'm having brunch with an old friend and then I can come catch up with you folks wherever you are on Friday afternoon probably.  I'll be away with my family all Saturday but I think I'll be back in Sydney on Sunday afternoon and/or evening, then I'll be around all Monday.  So, I dunno, I've got Ali's number and Jimmy's number from the last time I was in Sydney so I'll give one or both of them a call or something when I'm around and I can come meet up with you all!

Iron_Fist

• Larger than most fish
  • Derp-derpa doo.

people start arriving tomorrow iron_fist.

So what day should I arrive? Tomorrow? Because tomorrow is alright with me
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

jmrz

• Beyoncé
  • zomg pale
    • flickr

I will be there on Sunday with Heather and the boy (at least I think he is coming). I'm staying at Heather's (most of you know where that is) and it will be easy for us to get to where we have to go.
Quote from: Daniel on Gabbly
princy, this is the time to think with your vagina
Quote from: Iananan on Gabbly
nipples are deactivated at birth, to prevent misfires and accident

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!

So... bring warm clothing?

Guys I am pretty excited, but not too excited. I think I will be more excited, and probably drunnnk by the time I land in Sydney.

Oh by the way so I don't let anybody down, I am totally not as dashing as I appear on the Internet.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

ViolentDove

• Scrabble hacker

Don't worry Dovey. Lunchy is actually a forty year old dude, and Est is actually some kind of sentient computer program.

They're still pretty awesome to hang out with though.
With cake ownership set to C and cake consumption set to K, then C + K = 0.  So indeed as one consumes a cake, one simultaneously deprives oneself of cake ownership. 

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!

Brett made me promise not tell anyone but he's actually a gentleman and a scholar.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Gilead

Nick is literally a machine designed to party.

fatty

• FIGHT YOU
    • the Notorious F.A.T.T.Y.

Artr gets back from terrigal thurs we were going to hang out sometime, we could come join dovey and peeps =p
Friday I'm free after going to the hairdresser in the morning (was hoping to do this before you guys see it, but whatever!)

Love you all muchly. Most of you have my numbers, keep me updated <3
est: she is basically an ass to everyone

Inlander

• coprophage

So guys, because there are people in Sydney who I've known for years and years and so who might reasonably say I should prioritise hanging out with them over hanging out with other people, after I land tomorrow morning I'm going to go to Newtown to have brunch with someone not From The Internet.

But you guys are all planning on hanging out somewhere in Newtown too, right? I could totally come hang out with you after brunch.

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz

Where are you going to have brunch in Newtown?

Y'know, so we uh, don't go there as well.
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

Inlander

• coprophage

I'm meeting my friend at the junction of Enmore Road and King Street. Don't know exactly when, though - some time around 10is or 11ish, probably.

Aztex

• Balloon animal serial killer

Yarrrr I'm back from terrigal and on the train heading out to Newtown. Looks like the is clearing up as well, this weekend should be pretty awesome. 

Aztex

Oh hey Brett don't forget that in Hey Jude at 2:58 john Lennon drops the F bomb.

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling

Why are there no pictures up yet? I am logged in at this dodgy internet place to see what is happening and dang. Nothing. Today it is soggy and also Saturday. There are no plans aside from Jodie and I are meeting Phil in about fifteen minutes. It is five minutes past noon.

Jimmy the Squid

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Feminist Killjoy

Man at that point Dovey, Brett and I were considering getting out of bed.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

Rizzo

• Bling blang blong blung
  • R'lyeh City Hardcore
    • Riding the failboat

Hey guys! I'm back in NZ and getting into Sydney tomorrow afternoon.

Who wants to do dinner in Newtown or Enmore?

Excitement is building!
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Sometimes I feel like everyone around me is some sort of statistical/mathematical genuis and I'm hitting a gazelle in the head with a rock and screaming at the sky when there's a storm.

Aztex

well i don't have photos up cos i don't have my camera... also at work... so no fancy dress bocce for me... :'(
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up