THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 25 Apr 2024, 01:09
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Holy balls. Sekirei manga.  (Read 12580 times)

billiumbean

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • "Clamsss... Waa!"
Holy balls. Sekirei manga.
« on: 25 Jul 2008, 06:58 »

I haven't lurked around this section before, so forgive me if manga isn't appreciated, I'm but a mere noob.

So I stumbled graciously onto this little ditty of a comic called Sekirei.  It's hilarious in that it's completely typical of the Japanese animators to do.

Seriously.

A quick synopsis.  Our hero is a loner guy with no real friends who was kicked out of his home to go to college.  After failing the entrance exam for the second time, due to mere nervousness, all seems bleak.  Until, WHASSAT??  A huge-breasted beautiful woman falls out of the sky!  And two others are after her.  She runs away with our hero, and the two exchange a kiss.  And wings explode from her back.  Bear with me, bear with me.  It's revealed that she is a sekirei, a race of mostly-women, all of which seem to have HUMONGOUS boobs, who are sent to wander around Tokyo to find their master-friend-husband guy so that they can fight eachother to the death.  Last one standing gets to do... something, I dunno, I wasn't paying attention due to the GOODYEAR BLIMPS EMERGING FROM HER RIB CAGE.

Yeah, so this chick is completely devoid of social etiquette, so for the first issue of this series, she's topless quite a lot.  One, from her bathing or changing or sleeping in the nude, much to his surprise/delight/deprise/surlight.  Two, from battles with other sekirei, as her clothes are always ripped off in those battles.

It's got a vein of bishonen, a gallon of hentai, ecchi, and h-anime, and a dash of a pretty decent plot (I guess).

Avert your eyes, children.
Quote from: Alex C
I do agree that this could potentially have some dire ramifications in regards to purple drank.

ampersandwitch

• The Tickler
  • cuntstruck
Re: Holy balls. Sekirei manga.
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jul 2008, 00:58 »

Your review/preview, while delightful, has convinced me that I want to go nowhere near that comic.  I feel contaminated just posting in the thread.

billiumbean

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • "Clamsss... Waa!"
Re: Holy balls. Sekirei manga.
« Reply #2 on: 26 Jul 2008, 04:39 »

I know it's a tainted piece of modern art that exemplifies what we as a society view women as.

I think it's hilarious, though.  In one fight, she gets her shirt ripped off, jumps over the sekirei attacking her, and rips her clothes off, too.

I'm surprised 4chan isn't crawling all over this...
Quote from: Alex C
I do agree that this could potentially have some dire ramifications in regards to purple drank.
Pages: [1]   Go Up