THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Apr 2024, 07:04
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 53   Go Down

Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 651222 times)

Covetous

• Larger than most fish
  • Swedish Turnip
Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #1500 on: 03 Sep 2009, 05:36 »

Depends, are you aiming for PvP or PvE? If PvP, just stack as much resilience as possible to start with. If PvE, don't use PvP gear. ;)
Either way, get a new idol as fast as possible. That is probably one of the worst idols Ive seen. Coresponds to about 40sp every know and then. Without looking it up I would say it's on averag 5-10 sp and some small amount of mp5.

Also, alliance lance is cool looking and all... ;)
Creationists make it sound as though a "theory" is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night.
-Isaac Asimov

0bsessions

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Change Is Taking the Seventh Dick
    • Quiki
« Reply #1501 on: 03 Sep 2009, 12:34 »

My advice to you, Aurjay, is to go buy dual spec as soon as humanly possible. Forgo anything else: gear, epic flight, etc, in favor of dual spec. Dual speccing is useful enough to begin with, but as a Druid, it's brilliant. Dual spec yourself a resto build and leveling will be easy. I love resto on my Druid, but leveling a resto Druid is just an epic pain in the ass. Their survivability is great. but everything moves at a snail's pace.
I've decided to give up psychology and become a peacock
Quote from: Tommydski in Gabbly
JON MADE ME GAY

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #1502 on: 03 Sep 2009, 13:16 »

For leveling, feral is the best. For getting yourself into instances/parties guaranteed, a feral/resto dual spec is best, because then you can literally do everything.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Aurjay

• The German Chancellory building
« Reply #1503 on: 03 Sep 2009, 15:33 »

thanks for the advice. Ive been thinking of dual speccing for awhile just to help in my levelling cuz just as someone mentioned it takes forever to level as resto. Ive got about 500g so got a good ways to go but i think your right in that it would be worth it. 
Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open.

Chesire Cat

• Scrabble hacker
  • Standing proudly behind unpopular opinions
« Reply #1504 on: 04 Sep 2009, 15:29 »

Update on my Gnomish Flying Machine. I hit 300 in Engineering and Mining, so I have the recipe and will be Mining Hellfire Peninsula for Fel Iron and Motes of Fire for the ingredients I dont have. Next up, I have around 200g out of the 510g I need for training all other expenses have been taken care of or will be mined in the next few days.

Not bad considering I was about 100 levels of Engineering, 75 levels of Mining shy of what I needed and only 18g, not to mention I didnt even have Journeyman Riding Training when I started this push. Not bad for not having any help if I do say so myself.
« Last Edit: 04 Sep 2009, 15:48 by Chesire Cat »
"In this zero sum game everything given to another, reduces me"

clockworkjames

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Grammar Nazi vs Illiterate Jew
« Reply #1505 on: 04 Sep 2009, 19:01 »

Heh, flying machine, hardest part for me was the elementium charges as you need someone who can make them with the rep they need for the recipie, engi was piss easy to grind all the way up to 440 then it just becomes trivial the shit you need to do so I don't bother since it won't make much worthwhile. Levelled ench on the same char so it worked out quite nicely, both are 440 or something without too much effort.

Had the rest of the mats in my alt bank so was pretty easy, dunno if I would have bothered if it was my first 80 but then again I did spend about 2 weeks of dailies/bg grinding for stunherald and 2 piece glads back in tbc...

Also

My Alt Shaman
2*2set bonuses instead of a 4set bonus, I used this for my tier 7.5/8.5 so I had +10% shield slam damage and +10% dev crit for quite a while, I FELT SO DAM SMART I COULD HAVE BEEN IN PALADIN GEAR WITH MY UBER HIGH INTELLECT ^_______________^
« Last Edit: 04 Sep 2009, 19:08 by clockworkjames »
still new here, didn't wanna piss anyone off

Chesire Cat

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #1506 on: 04 Sep 2009, 19:26 »

I have no idea what you just said. But I originally got Engineering to get the flying machine back in April, but never got passed 205 engineering before I left for the summer because I had to finance my works myself because my mining was too low (I started with Skinning for the crit bonus and Leatherworking for the latterday Mail Armours and Leg Patches). But since then they lowered the requirements to get the recipe and the supplies to make it.

Actually the supplies are rather retardedly simple to get, the killed for me is making enough money to get flight training in the first place. After all this is my first char and when I came back this push to get the training (and everything else) started with 8 gold on the account. And all skills in the AH aside, it takes money to make money.

Though I do see your point, Enchanting would be marvellous as I cant afford any of the sweet enchants I want (Tuskars Blah Blah for extra speed even though instacast Ghost Wolf makes it redundant in most situations, and Mongoose is 400g let alone Berserk which is 900-1000k on my server).
« Last Edit: 04 Sep 2009, 20:03 by Chesire Cat »

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #1507 on: 04 Sep 2009, 20:20 »

If you can find someone who can do the enchant, you may want to consider Cat's Swiftness over the Tuskarr enchant. It only gives 6 agi compared to 15 stamina, but that's not really too bad of a deal, particularly since most people prefer offense over raw stamina, even while leveling. Plus, it's a BC era enchant so you could farm up a few of the Primal Airs needed yourself while still gaining experience if you wanted. The Large Prismatics would be a pain in the ass though, so I couldn't tell you whether it'd actually be cheaper or not on your server.
« Last Edit: 04 Sep 2009, 20:23 by Alex C »
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

clockworkjames

« Reply #1508 on: 05 Sep 2009, 08:39 »

tuskars sux, 22 stam ftw

/tank

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston
« Reply #1509 on: 05 Sep 2009, 10:31 »

Feh, movement speed bonus >>>> 7 stamina, even for a tank.
I would probably be getting laid right now if it weren't for the Jews

Chesire Cat

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #1510 on: 05 Sep 2009, 10:31 »

Well ingredients are always cheaper because you find people trying to make a quick buck offselling old materials. But the completed item, well the only reason you see those on the server is because people want to make money, so they are rarely cheap unless they are used to level.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #1511 on: 05 Sep 2009, 21:16 »

Ran ToC a few more times tonight. (New shoulder item, woo!) First group was not so great*, but I found a well rounded group the second time and we ran it three times rather well! That place is really hard on my computer due to all the traffic, but it's worth it for the gear and gold. Also it's fun.

*When I joined there were two warriors and a shaman and I was like, ok, I'll give this a shot, hopefully they get a mage or something. No. They got another warrior. We wiped. The shaman immediately disconnected. One warrior asked what went wrong. Another said we were undergeared. I said we had no cc. The first warrior then blamed it on me. Yeah. 3 warriors and an enhancement shaman is a GREAT SET UP GUYS, YOU TRY HEALING THAT. So I thanked the dude for putting the blame on me and left. I quickly found another group, which was more well rounded (warrior, elem shaman, hunter, and dk) and we didn't wipe at all. HMM, I WONDER WHY. It's really not that hard to build a groups. You get a tank, a healer, at least one melee dps, some form of cc, and then another dps. And when shit goes wrong, you can't always blame the healer or the tank. Having done all three, they are all equally easy to be very good and very bad at.

Boro_Bandito

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #1512 on: 05 Sep 2009, 23:09 »

bought WotlK, made DK, may have fallen in love completely, goddamnit.
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

Jimor

• Lovecraftian nightmare
    • Twitch Channel
« Reply #1513 on: 05 Sep 2009, 23:17 »

My Paladin main is 2 levels from 55 where I finally get to try DK.
Twitch I play games and hang out with friends.

Boro_Bandito

« Reply #1514 on: 05 Sep 2009, 23:19 »

I really liked the tutorial, really good, really interactive.
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #1515 on: 06 Sep 2009, 05:42 »

One of us! One of us!

clockworkjames

« Reply #1516 on: 06 Sep 2009, 05:50 »

Feh, movement speed bonus >>>> 7 stamina, even for a tank.
I can charge, and that amounts to like 77hp with kings and then some more with gotw and stuff so it's almost 100hp, or a slight movement increase, it's silly since I can zip around with relative ease using charge/intercept/intervene.

If I was a paladin however... You would have a strong case.

Cire27

• Higher than Ol' Scratch
  • Kill You With Folk
    • last.fm
« Reply #1517 on: 06 Sep 2009, 13:51 »

I started playing again yesterday and I now remember why I quit.  I hate leveling 20s-30s.  Any tips guys?  I hate Stonetalon Mountains and Ashenvale.
You don't wanna get mixed up with a guy like me. I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel.

Llewellian

• Furry furrier
  • Kraut ;o)
« Reply #1518 on: 06 Sep 2009, 14:16 »

Get a mount ;o).
9 out of 10 voices in my head tell me that i am not mad. The 10th hums the Tetris Tune.

Covetous

• Larger than most fish
  • Swedish Turnip
« Reply #1519 on: 06 Sep 2009, 23:45 »

Tuskar's vitality > * on boots. Movement speed is simply the best.
(Btw, paladins is the only tank who doesn't need it since it's no problemg geting 15% move from the ret tree.)

Cire27, what faction/rase?
Creationists make it sound as though a "theory" is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night.
-Isaac Asimov

Chesire Cat

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #1520 on: 07 Sep 2009, 00:25 »

Well I got my Gyrocopter, and its pretty rad. Though I kind of want a mount that, you know... lives. I mean, my is silly and fun, but doesnt really suit my char.

Cire27

• Kill You With Folk
    • last.fm
« Reply #1521 on: 07 Sep 2009, 19:42 »

Undead Rogue.

Oh wait, you asked for faction and race.  Well I threw in class as an extra.
« Last Edit: 07 Sep 2009, 19:45 by Cire27 »

0bsessions

• Quiki
« Reply #1522 on: 07 Sep 2009, 20:07 »

Why the hell are you questing in Kalimdor? Eastern Kingdoms might be a nice change of pace for you. I think Tarren Mill is your 20's hub out there.
JON MADE ME GAY

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #1523 on: 07 Sep 2009, 20:50 »

Anyone know what the "fastest" class is to level? Or have opinions on the matter?

Chesire Cat

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #1524 on: 07 Sep 2009, 21:02 »

Assuming one of the "pure" classes, prob Rogue or Warrior.

Cire27

• Kill You With Folk
    • last.fm
« Reply #1525 on: 07 Sep 2009, 21:22 »

Why the hell are you questing in Kalimdor? Eastern Kingdoms might be a nice change of pace for you. I think Tarren Mill is your 20's hub out there.

Crossroads was a lot more interesting than Silverpine forest when I played an undead warrior two years ago. Plus I liked WSG.

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston
« Reply #1526 on: 07 Sep 2009, 22:17 »

Anyone know what the "fastest" class is to level? Or have opinions on the matter?

Hunter or Warlock. Possibly rogue or feral druid, stealthing bye shit can be very, very clutch.

Chesire Cat

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #1527 on: 07 Sep 2009, 22:55 »

Uggg "clutch"

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #1528 on: 08 Sep 2009, 01:22 »

Back in the day, I would have said hunters, bar none, since they are pure DPSers with great survivability via pets and a sweet travel power (Aspect of the Cheetah). They're also incredible at kiting, which is really noteworthy since kiting is a great way to solo nasty elites that give other classes trouble (many elites are outright immune to stuns, sadly, and most CC heals them to full). That said, the competition is a lot stiffer now. After all, the Feral and Enhancement trees for shaman and druids are a lot stronger than they were back at release, and both of those classes have travel forms that can best Aspect of the Cheetah. Plus, it's not even really that huge of a deal now to have sweet travel forms because everyone can get a mount at 20 anyway. The game's in a really healthy place right now in terms of leveling parity. If you must be the first guy to hit 80 on your server, I'd say go hunter, but other than that I wouldn't worry about it.

As for rogues, I'd say that we're actually pretty vanilla from a farming at 80 and leveling perspective. Basically, there's two big reasons why our damage is so potent in a group setting. Unfortunately, neither of those mean much when we're going about our business out in the wild.

1. We scale really, really well with epic gear and raid buffs. We're one of the top DPS classes in the game right now because we scale so well. We don't even have any real melee "junk" stats. Armor Penetration? So good that I'll soon be gemming it. Haste? Buffs our energy generation and our massive white damage. Agility? Yes, please! Heck, we do so much poison damage now that I can even get a noticeable DPS increase from a moonkin's spell crit aura! The downside to this? I'll just go ahead and quote Blizzard directly: "one of the disadvantages of scaling so well in a raid scenario is that you need to start at a lower baseline." The higher you go, the farther you have to fall. We still do competitive DPS solo, but without full buffs we actually do regress to the mean. I curb stomp hybrids and most casters in raids, but solo or in a 5 man? I'm just another dps class.

2. Finishers kick ass. Our best sustained DPS moves are Slice and Dice and 5 point Ruptures. Hell, Slice and Dice is so good that we're not even really raid viable without it. Key word is "raid viable," however, since the move is actually pretty vanilla against non-elites points since it only helps sustained damage and because the buff is so short that it's often counterproductive to chain together multiple mobs just to get full use out of it. Rupture is even worse. Most non-elites won't live long enough for us to run up 5 combo points on them, much less take several ticks of the dot. After all, warlocks only get such good use out of dots because they can quickly chain cast them against multiple targets and then finish them off with a few blasts of direct damage. Rogues have the formula backwards.

So, really, rogues are perfectly competent soloers. Our dps is as high as anyone's and stealth is pretty alright. But our dps isn't actually outright better in solo situations and our utility is kinda low. Stealth is cool, but frankly, I don't use it all that much simply because stealth is slower than walking or riding. Overall, we're good but nothing to write home about.

Covetous

• Larger than most fish
  • Swedish Turnip
« Reply #1529 on: 08 Sep 2009, 02:13 »

As to what I've heard lately warlocks is great for leveling. More precisly afliction. Just dot and run, dont and run. Just can easily dot 5-10 mobs and keep running or let your blue dude aoe taunt if geting in to a tight spot. MEanwhile you get heals from drain life, talents and glyphs (som % of dot damage becomes hp) and never runs out of mana with life tap. Wicked combo!

But as Alex C said, it's quite even between lower levels. All clases have nice synergie for soloing now days. It's just a mather of level where the synergie is fully in place. Paladins don't get it until level 60 (divine storm = heals, damage and mana if you so like). Feral druids will as good as allways have mana to heal themselves every second or third mob. Hunters just let's their pet tank while they heal it. If you're a good player a frost mage have great utility to handle a lot of weird situations.

So if you want to level fast DON'T pick:
Boomkin (can't be boom while oom)
Priest (nice synergie but not until level 60 and hardly no burst)
Warrior (great earlie but the later it get's the slower it becomes imho)
Elemental shamie (no aoe, and the mana synergie comes quite late)

Might be that mages need to be down here as well since they have some downtime while they have to drink. Also, rumor has it that they have some rather big trouble with mana.
-Isaac Asimov

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #1530 on: 08 Sep 2009, 06:28 »

Warlocks have been one of the very best levelers for a very long time now. Demonology has a lot of survivability and Affliction is as mana efficient as it gets.

As for mages, I actually think they're pretty underrated as levelers. Nukes aren't as efficient as dots, so they have more downtime than Warlocks, but it really isn't as bad as a lot of people make it out to be if you play right. To put it bluntly, the problem is that a lot of leveling mages are cheap bastards who are terrified of taking the occasional melee swing and thus reflexively Frost Nova every damned thing in sight while bitching about their outdated conjured water. If you take one on the chin every now and again rather than dropping a Frost Nova for every single pull and use your conjured stuff to stretch your store bought water while out in the wild, you'll find the downtime is actually pretty manageable, particularly since Mages can tag and burn down NPCs as fast/faster than anyone. Plus, you can take out a whole camp of quest mobs at once pretty easily if you know how to AoE grind, which is a pretty nice trick.
« Last Edit: 08 Sep 2009, 06:36 by Alex C »

0bsessions

• Quiki
« Reply #1531 on: 08 Sep 2009, 11:01 »

When did you level your Rogue, Alex? There's been a lot of changes to Rogue lately, and I don't think I've ever gotten a class to forty faster than I got my subtlety Rogue there. The first twenty levels were a pain in the ass (My survivability was terrible), but once I got a little depth in the subtlety tree, I was a soloing machine.

To be honest, every class I've tried has been a bigger pain in the ass to level than both feral Druid and Rogue. Stealth makes everything infinitely easier, and once you get Vanish as a Rogue, everything's cake.
JON MADE ME GAY

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #1532 on: 08 Sep 2009, 15:28 »

I rolled my current rogue a li'l bit after WotLK came out (this isn't my first account), so he's been 80 since around mid-April. Please note that I'm not saying rogues are bad levelers. Hell, I'd say we're quite healthily above average. I just don't think we are quite up there with the cream of the crop levelers either. We have a few really big advantages, with one of the biggest ones being the simple fact that we're a pure DPS class that doesn't really ever go through an "awkward phase" like many of the hybrid classes do. We don't have to wait 'till level 40 to get role defining abilities like Shadow Form or Storm Strike. But that said, we struggle a bit against elites when compared to classes like feral druids, DKs, hunters and warlocks since we can't heal, we can't tank and we don't have terribly many kiting tools. Hell, I know from experience that it's entirely possible to employ each of those strategies against a single elite when playing a feral druid. Rogues can escape death easily enough, but that isn't really the same thing as running right up to an elite quest mob and curb stomping it like I could with my feral (mind you, there's still plenty of elites I've killed with my rogue. But my druid could fuck with damned near anything and come out smelling of roses). These classes also each have next to no downtime, free travel forms/speed buffs or mounts. Rogues are foolproof, but each of those classes can be outright abused. I love rogues dearly, but we've never killed mobs so fast that Blizzard had to nerf the spawns. Do some of these things rely on bad pathing and borderline glitches? Yeah, but that's part of the game and you'll a level a lot faster if you know when and how to abuse such shenanigans.
« Last Edit: 08 Sep 2009, 16:07 by Alex C »

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #1533 on: 08 Sep 2009, 16:10 »

Gotta love AoE.

jmrz

• Beyoncé
  • zomg pale
    • flickr
« Reply #1534 on: 08 Sep 2009, 21:42 »

I totally agree with the mage levelling comment. My main is an 80 mage and once I swapped her to frost spec'd while I was levelling it was SO EASY. And yes, sometimes you do need to get in there and beat shit down with your staff. Just throw up an Ice Shield or a Mana Shield and you're good to go. Also, on top of that if you're low on mana, Frost Nova and wanding them works really well.
Quote from: Daniel on Gabbly
princy, this is the time to think with your vagina
Quote from: Iananan on Gabbly
nipples are deactivated at birth, to prevent misfires and accident

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #1535 on: 08 Sep 2009, 22:28 »

The real irony is that it's the super paranoid guys who blow their cds constantly who are often the most vulnerable on pvp servers. It doesn't matter how much health you have; Mages fold like a deck of cards without their cool downs. It's those crafty bastards waltzing around at 3/4s health with a Blink and Frost Nova in their back pocket that you have to worry about, not the dorks who absolutely insists on perfectly kiting every murloc from here to South Shore.
« Last Edit: 08 Sep 2009, 22:31 by Alex C »

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #1536 on: 09 Sep 2009, 05:33 »

Well I started a warlock on a server a friend moved to and though I like having a little guy to run around with and I drop stuff really fast, all the downtime I spend drinking or eating is crazy. It's only level 6, but does this get better? I've never leveled a warlock, so if anyone has one, tips would be welcome.

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston
« Reply #1537 on: 09 Sep 2009, 05:42 »

It gets much better. Go affliction until you can get felguard, dot and drain things to death/lifetap in between. If you don't feel like going felguard later on, wait until you can get soul leech/imp soul leech, then go destro and 2 shot things.

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #1538 on: 09 Sep 2009, 11:01 »

Yeah, it'll be much different once you've have drain life and lifetap. Plus, there's a big difference between how fast a warlock can kill something and how fast they probably should kill something. Untalented warlock nukes are powerful but they simply aren't mana efficient. To put things in perspective, Shadow Bolt has a higher base mana cost than Starfire. Without the talents and gear to support their nukes, Warlocks are more like the oomkins of old than Mages. At that level range I just ignore shadow bolt most of the time and instead just dot up mobs in pairs. Two sets of dots ticking at once is great dps and it costs way less mana than just about any other tactic out there.

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston
« Reply #1539 on: 09 Sep 2009, 15:36 »

That holds true until the 60s, imo. I picked up my warlock when I came back for Wrath, he was at 68, and I just went full destro and never looked back. The mana/health return from ISL/SL and speed with which you simply nuke things into oblivion make downtime almost nonexistant.

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #1540 on: 09 Sep 2009, 17:19 »

Well, yeah, with enough talents Destro Warlocks can push their damage per mana so high that it becomes a non-issue. But at level 6? Just slap a Corruption and a Curse on 'em and start dotting up the next guy.

Boro_Bandito

« Reply #1541 on: 09 Sep 2009, 18:06 »

The real irony is that it's the super paranoid guys who blow their cds constantly who are often the most vulnerable on pvp servers. It doesn't matter how much health you have; Mages fold like a deck of cards without their cool downs. It's those crafty bastards waltzing around at 3/4s health with a Blink and Frost Nova in their back pocket that you have to worry about, not the dorks who absolutely insists on perfectly kiting every murloc from here to South Shore.

See, this is another reason frost specced guys are someone to step lightly around, Cold Snap. I took down a level 67 warrior with my lvl 59 mage today, and that certainly played a part. that and the damn water elemental saved my hide.

clockworkjames

« Reply #1542 on: 10 Sep 2009, 11:17 »

I saw a feral dps druis with an epic ArmourPen gem in every slot, dude never had a single socket bonus, grim toll and the ToC normal AP trink.

Hate to be that guy when 3.2.2 comes around.

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #1543 on: 10 Sep 2009, 11:41 »

Yeah, the potential of such a nerf if is one of the big reasons why I held off on gemming ArPen and swapped to Mutilate when Twin Spike dropped on Tuesday. I don't really have super high ArPen anyway (No Mjolnir  :cry:), and this nerf will put me even farther away from achieving that fabled gear level in which Combat plain demolishes Mutilate hands down, so going with the immediate upgrade seemed like the smart move.

0bsessions

• Quiki
« Reply #1544 on: 10 Sep 2009, 12:35 »

I'm happy to say I don't have a single point of armor penetration...
JON MADE ME GAY

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #1545 on: 10 Sep 2009, 12:54 »

Yeah, that's probably a smart move for a non-raider like yourself, even if you do spend a lot of time in cat. Armor Penetration will still probably be the best raw dps stat at the high end even after the nerf, but agility is still probably the best stat in pre-Ulduar gear. Besides, ArPen is shit compared to Agility when it comes to tanking, and having that option is half the fun of being a casual feral or having a feral offspec.
« Last Edit: 10 Sep 2009, 12:58 by Alex C »

clockworkjames

« Reply #1546 on: 10 Sep 2009, 13:34 »

Still makes 3way cleave faceroll OP, warriors do too much burst for a MS class when GT procs.

My DK has 34% armour pen without a trink or talents, and 34% with a talent atm in dps spec, is nice even if that is far from close to being a good improvement, not bought any arp gems though...

Oh and that dagger may as well have "FOR THE ALLIANCE" engraved along the blade in 72pt arial.
« Last Edit: 10 Sep 2009, 13:40 by clockworkjames »

0bsessions

• Quiki
« Reply #1547 on: 10 Sep 2009, 13:52 »

That and I'm primarily resto these days, Alex. Kitty wasn't getting me anywhere in PVE OR PVP. I'll probably get some welfare epics for my cat form for PVP and the most basic of five man tanking once I'm satisfied with my resto gear, but it's full speed ahead on healbot for me.

I also didn't realize until a couple months ago how viable resto is in PVP. I fucking rake honor in Wintergrasp as a tree.
JON MADE ME GAY

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #1548 on: 10 Sep 2009, 14:16 »

Yeah, honestly, when I rolled my druid it was for Tree and Bear in roughly that order. Cats are high quality dps when in a raid environment with full buffs and debuffs applied. Trees are just plain awesome.

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston
« Reply #1549 on: 10 Sep 2009, 14:47 »

Still makes 3way cleave faceroll OP, warriors do too much burst for a MS class when GT procs.

Warriors do far too much damage for an MS class period. I can be gibbed in seconds by a bladestorm while spamming heals on my shaman if I get UA'd/MS'd.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 53   Go Up