Comic Discussion > QUESTIONABLE CONTENT

Hannelore??

(1/17) > >>

Sooozie:
Is she four or what?!  I really do love this comic but if Jeph doesn't move off of this childish storyline I may have to bail.  I get that she has problems, I get that she had a bad childhood, but a "worry hat?"  Why don't you have one of the characters get knocked up so there's a REAL child to feature?  Sorry Jeph...it's just a little too weird.

Vendetagainst:
I am striking you from my will.

celticgeek:

--- Quote from: Sooozie on 11 Aug 2008, 21:53 ---Is she four or what?!  I really do love this comic but if Jeph doesn't move off of this childish storyline I may have to bail.  I get that she has problems, I get that she had a bad childhood, but a "worry hat?"  Why don't you have one of the characters get knocked up so there's a REAL child to feature?  Sorry Jeph...it's just a little too weird.

--- End quote ---

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

WriterofAllWrongs:
yeah jeph, do another comic about penises or we're all going to leave.  we don't come here for substance you know.

est:
The hat probably worked because Marten was showing concern for her and it made her feel better temporarily, that she wasn't alone with her worries. The hat will serve as a reminder that there are people in her life now that care about her and she isn't just some strange lonely socially-awkward neat-freak girl any more, she is a neat-freak girl with friends that she can turn to when she has problems.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version