THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 03:06
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Messy apartment  (Read 15175 times)

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
Re: Messy apartment
« Reply #50 on: 22 Sep 2008, 23:26 »

I will daydream a lot, but like, weird fantastic dreams that would look cool. I also have a really short temper when people tell me I'm wrong on an opinion (ie: just because they smoked weed once they have begun the utter and complete destruction of their brain, I do not think this), but only at certain times. It almost is like it builds up, and then I want to release it all on one person and totally ruin their life. I think I might be a bad person because of that, but I've become much better at suppressing that.

I also have this thing where I have an organized mess. I'll have a general idea where everything should be, but if its not there, I come close to going into a panic mode to find out where it is. This is especially true for things like my keys, wallet, and phone. I have a lesser, more frustrated feel when I can't find things like paintbrushes, paint pots, or exacto knives.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

maxusy3k

• FIGHT YOU
  • Lurker of Lovecraftian proportion
    • Obligatory Social Networking Page
« Reply #51 on: 22 Sep 2008, 23:31 »

I can't put my socks on first when I get dressed. Like, to the extent where if I do without realising I have to take them off and start again.

I... I don't know why.

Also I mean the stuff I carry with me - phone, wallet etc - always has to go in the same pockets every day or I freak out and think I've lost things. I think that's a fairly normal thing though?

öde

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #52 on: 23 Sep 2008, 04:33 »

werds

My friend does that, except instead of going over conversations she's already had, she says what she thinks her friends or whoever else she's 'talking' to would say.

Thankfully I don't obsess over whether or not I've embarrassed myself or not, because nine times out of ten I have and it doesn't do any good worrying about it.

Stryc9Fuego

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Qualified Awesomeologist
« Reply #53 on: 23 Sep 2008, 05:58 »

I always put my clothes on in the exact same order: underpants, socks, shirt, pants, shoes. I can't put my pants on before my shirt, because it feels like I can never get the shirt tucked in right.

I just realized a second thing: I always tuck my shirt in. Yeah, most of the time it's a "dress code" issue, but I can't even have my shirt untucked on the weekend, even if it's a t-shirt.

And I always stab my victims with the left hand, even though I'm right handed.
...okay, that last one was a lie. :roll:

imagist42

• Bling blang blong blung
  • more post-coital, less post-rock
« Reply #54 on: 23 Sep 2008, 10:31 »

My friend does that, except instead of going over conversations she's already had, she says what she thinks her friends or whoever else she's 'talking' to would say.

That... that's what I was talking about. Also, is your friend hot? Because if so I'd like to spend the rest of my life imagining (but not having) heated arguments and dirty makeup sex talk with her.
Hopefully it goes without saying but you should always ask before sticking things in people's butts

öde

« Reply #55 on: 23 Sep 2008, 10:38 »

Yes she is. Sorry, I missed the 'future potential' bit because of good reasons.

Ladybug

• Beyoncé
« Reply #56 on: 23 Sep 2008, 10:53 »

I also do the whole worrying about past conversations-thing, and thinking about whether or not I embarrassed myself or not, even when I really don't have a reason to do so.. About pretty mundane stuff, and sometimes years back, like someone mentioned. It sucks and is fairly pointless, so I try to not do it, but it's difficult. It would make more sense to think about future conversations, I guess.

Recently I've discovered a couple of things I "obsess about" that I thought were fairly common, but that apparently isn't? Like, I always wash my hands after taking out the trash, because I feel dirty, even though I've only touched the plastic and the lid of the trash can. My dad, who is a neat freak, totally laughed at me for doing this, and I've noticed I'm the only one I know (who I've seen take out the trash) who does it. And after I've vacuumed, I always vacuum the mouthpiece of the vacuum cleaner, which to me makes perfect sense, and it baffles me that none of the 20 or so people I share a vacuum cleaner with or the friends I've mentioned it to do it..

I also always put my socks on last, and roll and "tie" plasic bags compulsively before putthing them away.

öde

« Reply #57 on: 23 Sep 2008, 11:22 »

I always wash my hands after taking out the trash, because I feel dirty

Me too! Even though I think a certain amount of uncleanliness is healthy, I can't stand it.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #58 on: 23 Sep 2008, 11:25 »

I've only touched the plastic and the lid of the trash can.

The lid of the trash can is one of the filthiest surfaces around I bet. Anyway, I totally do that too, plus I wash my hands as soon as I am near a bathroom whenever I've ridden the train. I should really start carrying around Purell for when I'm going out.

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #59 on: 23 Sep 2008, 11:32 »

I pace constantly if I'm not doing something. Sometimes even if I am, like reading.

I am basically always on my feet unless I have to be sitting.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #60 on: 23 Sep 2008, 11:45 »

I don't think it's a nervous tic, but I really hate it when these twin guys in one of my classes sit and pick their noses. It turns my stomach, I cannot sit near them or in any position where I can see them because I spend so much time trying not to see them that I don't get any work done. It is extremely disgusting and horrible. Don't do this, people. That is what tissues are for.

Something that probably is a nervous tic is cracking my knuckles. I'm amazed how many people object to it, considering how many people actually do it. I guess it's one of those Marmite things.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Metope

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #61 on: 23 Sep 2008, 11:46 »

I have to brush my teeth whenever I've had anything to eat and every time I go outside. I even carry one of those tiny toothbrush/toothpaste with me everywhere. I guess it started when I had braces, because things got stuck and it was really nasty, but when I had my braces removed I just continued brushing my teeth like a crazy person. I mean, if I eat an apple during class I immediately walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth when class is over, I just feel really dirty if I don't.
Quote from: Meebo
[00:07] Liz: Jordan tell us how you feel about Edison.
[00:08] Ozy: FUCK YOU LIZ
[00:08] Ozy: has left the room

Scrambled Egg Machine

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • Of course you realize this means war.
« Reply #62 on: 23 Sep 2008, 13:35 »

Numbers. I count out fours, fives, sixes, eights, and nines, along with most multiples or factors. I also walk funny on tile. Same about touching garbage. I also always have a general feeling that I have forgotten something.
Not so sure about these things anymore.

Vendetagainst

• Scrabble hacker
  • Too orangey for crows
« Reply #63 on: 23 Sep 2008, 13:54 »

Ooh! I also add the numbers of all license plates I see, and then I count the individual numbers in the result, and I keep doing this until I get a one-digit answer. When it is not nine I get frustrated.
Quote from: Sox
I think it's because your 'age' is really only determined by how exasperated you seem when you have to stand up.

Quote from: KharBevNor
PEW PEW PEW FUCK OFF SPACE

inflatable_slide

« Reply #64 on: 23 Sep 2008, 14:34 »

please tell em that is an art installation.. pleeeease

negative creep

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #65 on: 23 Sep 2008, 14:52 »

I also imagine the ways future potential arguments and conversations may go (but never actually go), extensively, in my head. I will go over and over them, refining my responses to others' imaginary points

I do that too. Not only with conversations, also with stuff like forum posts. I keep thinking about it, and when I'M done, when I have a perfect response to, say, the Gun Control Thread, I don't even psot it, because, you know, I always thought it, so where's the point in posting?

The same applies to conversations. I plan them, and then I never have them, because in my head everything worked out fine.

october1983

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • It is a foreign country!
« Reply #66 on: 23 Sep 2008, 15:47 »

I definitely do the imagining future conversations thing - recently this has proved kind of useful for the first time because it has left me remarkably prepared for confrontations that I had seen coming. I also do this weirdly narcissistic thing where I imagine other people's conversations about me. Sometimes they are nice things they say, sometimes not, but apparently I just like to think people are talking about me.
Quote from: Jens in Meebo
"MY SON JUST WANTED TO COME LIKE A THUNDERSTORM"
"AND YOU ROBBED HIM OF HIS LIFE"

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #67 on: 23 Sep 2008, 17:45 »

Whenever I walk on a sidewalk that has lines on it, I try to evenly space out my steps so there is a rhythm to it - one step on the middle of a line, two on clear areas, then one on one line, then two on clear again, and so on, and so on. If I can't do it I will never walk on that sidewalk again.

I do this! Most of the sidewalks on my campus have been labeled according to the number of steps I can take within each section of sidewalk between the lines. A sidewalk can be a 2, meaning two steps in each, a 2-3, meaning two in one and three in the next, then two again, or anything like that.

I am a sad, sad creature.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

RedLion

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #68 on: 24 Sep 2008, 06:51 »

I play with my hair. A lot.
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated is to die daily."
 - Napoleon

Caleb

• Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog
« Reply #69 on: 24 Sep 2008, 08:40 »

When I close the refrigerator door I push on the door three times to make sure it's shut then I check the seal 3 times visually to make sure it's closed.

I check the door to make sure it's locked three times turn once to the left then to the right then to the left.

I actually am not very neat but I do clean up once every two months pretty well.

I cannot believe this apartment.  I felt bad that I had a stack of cleaned out recyclable cans and bottles in my kitchen...

yelley

• The Neighbor of the Beast
  • i believe in knitting.
    • it's peanut butter yelley time
« Reply #70 on: 24 Sep 2008, 09:12 »

when i lock my car, i always turn the key twice even though i know that once will lock all the doors.

and i have said this one on the forums before, but when i eat skittles it has to be in groups of three and in acceptable color groups. three of one color, any combination of red and purple, or any combination of green orange and yellow. if necessary, red can also mix with orange and yellow. extra skittles at the end, if there are only 2 or none that can be combined, will be thrown away or given to somebody else. i also cannot eat skittles if they come from new zealand (and probably australia) since their green is apple flavoured instead of lime, and cannot mix with the others.

also, my apartment is almost always a mess. there are clothes and yarn and books and half knitted socks all over the place. but it is cluttered, not disgusting.
Quote from: tommy
you do lurk below the surface of the forum, emerging occasionally to pluck a young man from our ranks before plunging back into the murky depths from whence you came
Quote from: J0n
You are pretty totally creepshow, yelley

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #71 on: 24 Sep 2008, 11:50 »

skittles text.

I do something similar. I lay out my bag of skittles on the table. I separate the reds from the rest. They are the master skittle. Then I use the orange, yellow and purple to gather up all the greens. They are the cause of all the problems for the reds. The greens are eaten first while they do manual labor for the reds. The orange, yellow and purple also help in that labor, but they too eventually get eaten. Then what usually happens is that the tropical skittles come in and liberate some of the skittle camps, causing the red ones to be eaten while salvaging the few green ones that are left with barely a candy coating on them.

yelley

• i believe in knitting.
« Reply #72 on: 24 Sep 2008, 11:53 »

i get the feeling that i am being mocked.
you do lurk below the surface of the forum, emerging occasionally to pluck a young man from our ranks before plunging back into the murky depths from whence you came

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #73 on: 24 Sep 2008, 12:06 »

Yelley, I will share with you a true story.

When I eat M&Ms, I separate them into piles by color. Then I eat one from the biggest pile and repeat until that pile is the same size as the next size pile. Then I eat one from pile 1 and one from pile 2. This I repeat until both piles are the same size as the next pile down and so forth. You are not alone!
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

johnny5

• FIGHT YOU
  • pug pug pug
« Reply #74 on: 24 Sep 2008, 12:10 »

damn that apartment is so nasty. i could not go more than a week without cleaning, just because i have wood floors and you can feel how dirty it is when you're walkign around barefoot

RobbieOC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Whachaw!
    • Facebookfacebookfacebook
« Reply #75 on: 24 Sep 2008, 12:11 »

When I eat food of any kind it have to have equal portions at the end so that everything can be eaten in one bite and completely finished. This makes for some difficult maneuvering when I'm at a restaurant. If I'm at home, it's a little easier.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #76 on: 24 Sep 2008, 15:09 »

i get the feeling that i am being mocked.

Actually no, I do the holocaust with skittles. Its this thing I've started doing. I actually got two of my friends to do it too. Or I smash two skittles together to see which one breaks.

Also, I will only eat resse's pieces if I have at least all 3 colors in my hand.

Unless I've given a starburst away, I have to eat them in the order they come in the package.

I have a lot of weird candy rules.

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #77 on: 24 Sep 2008, 15:56 »

When I eat M&Ms, I separate them into piles by color. Then I eat one from the biggest pile and repeat until that pile is the same size as the next size pile. Then I eat one from pile 1 and one from pile 2. This I repeat until both piles are the same size as the next pile down and so forth. You are not alone!

I do something like this when I eat any coloured things. I will get a handful of m&m's/skittles/startburst lollies/whatever and separate them into colours. I find the pile with the smallest number, then make the other piles have the same number, separating the extras into their own set of colour piles. Then eat the extras so that they all end up having the same number each, before eating them in an order so they stay having the same number. Then I move to the original piles and do the same 'order until they are all gone' process.  have had friends eat from the non-extra piles just to annoy me, because they have watched me go through the process a number of times.

That is unless I am focussing on something more important while eating them, then I just snarf them down any which way.
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #78 on: 24 Sep 2008, 16:19 »

I collected conkers while walking the dogs this evening.  I had to have seven in each pocket, and they all had to be unblemished.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

RedLion

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #79 on: 24 Sep 2008, 16:47 »

Re: skittles

I do the same thing with Starbursts. Whenever I'm eating them, I have to eat them in an order: pink, orange, red, yellow. I hate doing it it any other way, or just eating one of a color without the others.
 - Napoleon

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #80 on: 24 Sep 2008, 20:16 »

Whenever I walk on a sidewalk that has lines on it, I try to evenly space out my steps so there is a rhythm to it - one step on the middle of a line, two on clear areas, then one on one line, then two on clear again, and so on, and so on. If I can't do it I will never walk on that sidewalk again.

I'm not so hardcore that I never walk on the sidewalk again, but I do count my steps to pattern how many fit on each sidewalk tile.

Vendetagainst

• Scrabble hacker
  • Too orangey for crows
« Reply #81 on: 24 Sep 2008, 20:33 »

I don't pattern them, I just force them all to be in twos. Depending on my mood, I may either tolerate a one or three and then compensate with the same number in the next square, or hop/slow down to keep everything even.
Quote from: Sox
I think it's because your 'age' is really only determined by how exasperated you seem when you have to stand up.

Quote from: KharBevNor
PEW PEW PEW FUCK OFF SPACE

snalin

• You may Baste me
« Reply #82 on: 25 Sep 2008, 01:38 »

I'm just trying to figure out what all the stuff was in the bathroom. I probably don't want to figure it out but damn, I'm sure I've never seen anything that looks like it before. It kinda reminds me of the foam insulation stuff you can get.

It looked like he used toilet paper, dipped it in the toilet and then threw it on the floor.

I must check to see if the bathroom door is locked. Check the handle. If I have to go to the toilet, if I'm talking a shower, whatever, I must. I used to avoid stepping on lines in the sidewalk, but after being mocked for always looking down while walking I've stopped. And I'm still doing the going through conversations in my head thing.

Funny how people have so similar compulsions.
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

JustMe

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #83 on: 25 Sep 2008, 04:58 »

If I'm going to do anything in the bathroom (use the toilet, brush my teeth, brush my hair, wash my face, etc) I have to first check that the closet is empty, check that the shower is empty, and then check to make sure the door is locked by jiggling the doorknob at least three times. Sometimes I also have to check if there is anything hidden in the cabinets, but that's not very often, and mostly only late at night. I always have to walk with the grain of a wood floor, or the direction of a tile floor. If I absolutely have to walk against it, my steps have to be in multiples of three, and I can't look at the ground while I'm doing it. I've gotten pretty good at a diagonal walk with my feet facing forward, though; I just start turning off sooner than most people.

With food, depending on the food I have all sorts of different ways I have to eat it. For example, if it's something small, it has to be lined up around the perimeter of my plate with one in the middle, and heated up that way. Then I pick which one looks the most delicious, and eat from the opposite side, eating one from each side so that the two sides are even. The one in the middle is eaten after the two to its sides are eaten. There are a lot of other rules, but I really doubt that anyone wants to learn that much about how I eat.

Stryc9Fuego

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #84 on: 25 Sep 2008, 05:02 »

Not an issue with me. Everyone has been going into some pretty good detail about their idiosyncracies. Go crazy!

EDIT: As I was hitting SEND, I realized how insensitive this sounds. My apologies to anyone with legitimate mental illnesses.
« Last Edit: 25 Sep 2008, 05:04 by Stryc9Fuego »

Katherine

• The German Chancellory building
« Reply #85 on: 25 Sep 2008, 07:26 »

Whenever I use the bathroom at someone else's house, I always have to check behind the shower curtain to make sure that there isn't anyone hiding back there, waiting to stab me while I pee. I'm not sure what I would do if I actually found someone, aside from pee myself, but I have to check at least once, no matter what.

imagist42

« Reply #86 on: 25 Sep 2008, 07:46 »

Man, it's when I get out of the shower that I'm worried. I've just had a noisy shower blasting around me while I'm standing behind this moderately opaque curtain for 10-odd minutes! How do I know some knife-wielding lunatic hasn't broken in, murdered any family in the house at the time, and quietly opened my door to wait for me!
Hopefully it goes without saying but you should always ask before sticking things in people's butts

yelley

• i believe in knitting.
« Reply #87 on: 25 Sep 2008, 10:18 »

i am not so worried about the shower in my own apartment as i am when i am staying in hotels. the city i live in is not safe, but it's all gang related violence. since i am not a member of any of the gangs, i doubt anyone would try to break into my place to kill me. and if they did, hiding in my shower is probably not the best route to take.

at hotels the first thing i check is the shower. then the closet. then the tv cabinet. then behind the drapes. then i deadbolt and flip that little not-really-a-chain chain lock thing. i can't lock the doors first, in case i actually find someone and need to make a quick escape.

öde

« Reply #88 on: 25 Sep 2008, 10:20 »

What if they come in while you're checking?

imagist42

« Reply #89 on: 25 Sep 2008, 10:55 »

There's no such thing as secure. There is no safe. We are doomed.

yelley

• i believe in knitting.
« Reply #90 on: 25 Sep 2008, 13:59 »

What if they come in while you're checking?

hotel doors are never quiet.

Lila

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #91 on: 25 Sep 2008, 16:44 »

Skittles/colored candies:
I separate the orange and yellow from green, purple/brown and red. I pair up the yellows and oranges, eat the excess yellow or orange, and eat each pair one at a time. I make groups with one green, one purple/brown (it's not actually purple. but it's supposed to be) and one red. If there's too many of one color, I make groups of three with the rest. I eat one group of three at a time, eating the groups with color repeats first.
When I eat smarties, I make a bar graph of each color in rainbow order (I line up the smarties so that each column is one color and the bottom row is even), then eat one row at a time, until I am eating 6 at a time by the end.

I always chew on the right side of my mouth.

In a hallway, I always place my feet on the same colored tiles, if possible.

I always get dressed in the same order (bra underwear socks pants shirt accessories)

If a candy has two layers (ex. resees), I eat the outsides first, save all of the insides of the package, and eat all of the insides at once. I do this with easily dissembled normal food too, like cheese sandwiches.

I never realized how much stuff like this I do...
You know as much about Shakespeare as a chicken knows about tic-tac-toe!

RedLion

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #92 on: 25 Sep 2008, 19:13 »

So what we have learned from this thread thus far is that basically, absolutely everyone is a neurotic looney.
 - Napoleon

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #93 on: 25 Sep 2008, 20:59 »

Well, I was diagnosed with OCD as a young child, but I still don't really know exactly what it is I do to qualify, although admittedly I prefer many activities to socializing, even if it is just examining mundane objects aor simple arts and crafts. The few times I got a chance to ask about it my doctor would give me a funny look and a few vague answers about ritualized behavior without giving me any specifics beyond the fact that I seemed to prefer objects to people. Frankly, I've come to the conclusion that they sicced the shrinks on me waaaay too early in life and nobody really seems to have taken into account the distinct possiblity that hey, maybe I just don't like humoring people who don't particularly interest me much. A shame really; it would have saved my parents considerable sums of money if they had just realized I'm a bit self-centered and involved with my own projects rather than a child in need of help. It's kind of odd how much happier I became after I started ignoring the people who were convinced something was wrong with me.
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

Eli

• Obscure cultural reference
  • Crayon teeth draw blood.
« Reply #94 on: 26 Sep 2008, 09:00 »

Well, I have dermatillomania. And it may or may not be related to dermatillomania, but I also break my nails when they get to the tips of my fingers. I try to keep myself from doing it because I actually like long nails and it's embarrassing to have extremely short nails, but I can't help it.

I also conduct conversations in my head and try to think of every possible response or question I could get. I've found out that this is helpful for job interviews.
I also carry around a hoodie with me everywhere, even when it's above 90 degrees outside. I get cold very easily, so I think it's more practical than crazy.

nobo

« Reply #95 on: 05 Oct 2008, 10:21 »

I separate my M&Ms by color too. Then I play survival of the fittest. Whichever group has the least number of M&Ms gets overpowered by the other groups and has to be eaten first. Then the next smallest group, then the next one, until there is only one group left. Then I eat that group.  Then I go buy a new bag of M&Ms.

My coworkers make fun of me for my M&M eating habits. My usual response of "Fuck you, at least I have M&Ms" usually shuts them up.
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #96 on: 05 Oct 2008, 10:28 »

Man you told them. It sure is hard to get hold of some M&M's these days.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

jodizzle

• Scrabble hacker
  • Stairs will tear us apart
« Reply #97 on: 05 Oct 2008, 22:47 »

I am eating peanut m&ms RIGHT NOW.

And they were FREE.  Thank you manufacturers who print dates on so you can't read them! You give me free packets of candy!
Quote from: Hannah in Meebly
you it be the mics taht are broked?
Quote from: ViolentDove
But then again, I used to dress like the bastard child of a drug-addled punk and a shrubbery.

Stryc9Fuego

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #98 on: 06 Oct 2008, 13:01 »

I make rainbows with my M&M's. I separate out the colors, then make a row of red, orange, yellow, green. blue, then brown, eating the excess. I get funny looks being a 32 year old man making rainbows with my candy, but I like to eat 'em that way.

KickThatBathProf

• Duck attack survivor
  • hey there
« Reply #99 on: 06 Oct 2008, 13:02 »

Dudes, peanut M & M's are the way to go.
dumplings are the answer because the foreskin boys
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up