THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 18 Apr 2024, 15:02
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Merch Request  (Read 3986 times)

krizten

Merch Request
« on: 03 Oct 2008, 19:32 »

I'm new, but I was looking around & I couldn't find anywhere specific to make merch ideas known, & I know I've read before that Jeph gets a lot of emails requesting all kinds of shirts from the comic be made, so I figured it's be cool to give his inbox a break & just post merch requests here & he can just check them out at his convenience rather than being inundated with them.

So, that being said, the merch request I have is the shirt Tai has been wearing in the last two comics, it has a rainbow & says LGBTerrific & I think it's awesome. & Jeph, if you read this & you don't want to do it, can I have permission to make it myself on Cafepress? Cause I totally need to rock that shirt.

jonwilliamsl

Re: Merch Request
« Reply #1 on: 03 Oct 2008, 22:23 »

I was about to create an account to ask the exact same thing. I MUST have that shirt.

krizten

« Reply #2 on: 04 Oct 2008, 06:25 »

Haha, that's awesome, that's exactly why I made my account, normally I just read the forums & don't feel the need to comment, but I saw that shirt & I needed it in my world.

Anastrianna

« Reply #3 on: 04 Oct 2008, 10:33 »

That is a cool shirt! I'd make a cool gift for a few of my friends.

Anywho....since you both are new, you should head over to the "Hi, I'm new" thread and introduce yourselves!!!! :-)

skylinetrain

« Reply #4 on: 04 Oct 2008, 22:28 »

I concur. I would most definitely wear that shirt and I know tons of others who would as well.

krizten

« Reply #5 on: 07 Oct 2008, 06:17 »

Mission accomplished!

From Jeph's blurb next to the comic yesterday: "(PS LGBTerrific shirt will be up for pre-order by the end of the week)"

Whoo-hoo! :lol:

Cartilage Head

• Only pretending to work
  • Do Me Baby
« Reply #6 on: 07 Oct 2008, 06:28 »

Geez Jeph, why don't you just go ahead and suck all your fan's dicks and get it over with!
Hate, rain on me

krizten

« Reply #7 on: 07 Oct 2008, 06:34 »

Considering the shirt just appeared three comics ago & it's already getting ready for preorder, it seems most likely that he'd already planned on making it for sale, rather than he took the advice of three or four people on his forums...

Anastrianna

« Reply #8 on: 07 Oct 2008, 08:33 »

That's cool that he's doing it. Especially since its GLBT History Month. Not that I think that has anything to do with it. ''

This year my school is really getting into the GLBT thing...tons of movies and activities. It's kind of cool. I would have helped with planning it if the people incahrge weren't dicks.

Anyways, I am excited at the prospect of another shirt to buy. Oh, why can't I win the lottery? I'd own one of everything already....  :-)

tuna ketchup x

« Reply #9 on: 07 Oct 2008, 09:04 »

I sorta wish he'd deal with all the merch orders he has already rather than making new designs that might never be sent out. :/
Pages: [1]   Go Up