THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 17:05
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Puzzle Pirates  (Read 2347 times)

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
Puzzle Pirates
« on: 03 Nov 2006, 08:57 »

I am thinking of starting an account in one of the free oceans and I was wondering if any one here plays it

if you do not know what I am talking about go here

so does anyone here play?  is it fun?

Stoneburr

Re: Puzzle Pirates
« Reply #1 on: 04 Nov 2006, 03:51 »

I played the game awhile back, it's one of the games where, unless you want to devout an ungodly amount time to it, it's best to buy an account.

From my expirience, it was one of the most fun games I have ever played in my life, it's really a community game, find some good people and you'll have a blast.  :laugh:

Melodic

• Only pretending to work
  • archive chin panties
« Reply #2 on: 04 Nov 2006, 08:00 »

My BF2 tournament used to unofficially goof around on Puzzle Pirates. None of us had accounts (they're expensive!), so we couldn't do a majority of the "cool" things, but we still had fun. It's much better played over Teamspeak or Ventrilo with some pirate-type accents thrown in.
And if you played too hard it'd flop out and dangle around by the wire and that is just super ugly

AcrophobicPixie

« Reply #3 on: 17 Nov 2006, 11:51 »

I'm Noflyfaerie on there.. heard about it initially through a Katie MacAllister book, but never bothered to actually join until now.. Should be fun. :)

actreal

• Emoticontraindication
  • Loved by good, feared by evil
« Reply #4 on: 25 Sep 2008, 18:59 »

Unholy bump!

I could start a new thread, but this one has the exact same topic name as I would have posted so it will do fine.

(Tell me if the rules of this forum indicate I should have started a new thread with the same name instead - I have been on forums where the rules are totally one way or totally the other or hypocritically both).

Does anyone round here now play Puzzle Pirates?

If you don't, and like MMOs and puzzle games, it's worth a try because most of the servers are ostensibly free - they work on a highly successful micropayment system - basically most of the players play for free and a smaller proportion players support the game by buying in game currency with real money. It's kinda legalised goldfarming only good.
Quote from: Hannelore
COME ON THEY ARE BUILDING A RAMP
Pages: [1]   Go Up