THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 26 Apr 2024, 00:41
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Penelope the Piercer  (Read 15965 times)

ampersandwitch

• The Tickler
  • cuntstruck
Penelope the Piercer
« on: 08 Oct 2008, 04:43 »

Is a sweet, sweet lady.  I love Lucky's Piercing and Tattoos, and I recommend it to everyone who is introduced by today's comic.  It's reasonably priced, clean, and they will do unusual  piercings for you (microdermals etc).  Kudos on the accurate representation, Jeph, I recognized her before I read the subscript.  She's a great lady.

ETA: I think her dreads are actually an aqua green rather than red now.  Her hair is also lovely!
« Last Edit: 08 Oct 2008, 04:56 by ampersandwitch »

mustang6172

• Duck attack survivor
  • Citizen First Class
Re: Penelope the Piercer
« Reply #1 on: 08 Oct 2008, 12:44 »

And her Mustang is what model year?

Sayrah go RAWRR

« Reply #2 on: 08 Oct 2008, 20:02 »

I've never been into the piercing/tattoo parlor, but I got to say, Lucky's is a nice store. One of my favorites in Northampton. When I finally figure out any piercings to get, I'd definitely go see her. Also, her hair sounds wicked.

Aegir

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #3 on: 09 Oct 2008, 08:16 »

I'm kind of bummed that she's a real person. I thought that Jeph was being really creative when he came up with that character design, guess I was wrong.

Captfamous

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #4 on: 23 Oct 2008, 12:47 »

I'm kind of bummed that she's a real person. I thought that Jeph was being really creative when he came up with that character design, guess I was wrong.

Wait, so there was a character that you thought was interesting, and had a really cool look about her, and now you're disappointed that this person actually exists? Um, ok.
Pages: [1]   Go Up