Comic Discussion > QUESTIONABLE CONTENT

Hannelore and tai

(1/4) > >>

JulietEcho:
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE get Hannelore and Tai together.

frankly, i think it would be  a very good thing for Hannelore to experiment some and take down some of the walls she's built.  if Tai could do it in the right ways with her, there's no reason at all to think that they wouldn't be a great couple.

on a side note, let's see more of Hannelore and the band. that particular arc was just sort of left behind.

kudo's on the comic though...... it keeps me laughing.

MillionDollar Belt Sander:
Good that you started a poll, nothing wrong with that...   However this belongs in the forum BELOW this one.

Mods, can we get a relocate?  :)

JulietEcho:

--- Quote from: MillionDollar Belt Sander on 11 Oct 2008, 13:20 ---Good that you started a poll, nothing wrong with that...   However this belongs in the forum BELOW this one.

Mods, can we get a relocate?  :)

--- End quote ---

sorry if it's in the wrong spot..... i'm a noob.  a relocate if necessary would be fine.     :|

Rocketman:

--- Quote from: JulietEcho on 11 Oct 2008, 12:31 ---if Tai could do it in the right ways with her, there's no reason at all to think that they wouldn't be a great couple.

--- End quote ---

Except Hanners isn't gay.

And she has crippling psychological issues.

JulietEcho:

--- Quote from: Rocketman on 11 Oct 2008, 21:00 ---
--- Quote from: JulietEcho on 11 Oct 2008, 12:31 ---if Tai could do it in the right ways with her, there's no reason at all to think that they wouldn't be a great couple.

--- End quote ---

Except Hanners isn't gay.

And she has crippling psychological issues.

--- End quote ---
it's those things why Tai would have to move carefully and not spook her.
and as they say on "The L Word", 'everyone is straight, until they're not.'   :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version