THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 15 Apr 2024, 22:26
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Halloween!! Costumes, parties, plans!!  (Read 56976 times)

RedLion

• Duck attack survivor
Re: Halloween!! Costumes, parties, plans!!
« Reply #150 on: 27 Oct 2008, 13:01 »

I think I will go as Bob Barr.
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated is to die daily."
 - Napoleon

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #151 on: 27 Oct 2008, 13:08 »

I am not dressing up this year.

LAME.

Ok, so now I'm either going to a Halloween party or Fear Fest (amusement park gone haunted house-ish) on Saturday, but I still don't have plans for Halloween. I've got plans the day before and the day after, but not the day OF. This doesn't make sense to me, but whatever, now I can have TWO costumes. (Dobby the house elf and probably a Blood Elf Mage. The last one is for the party with my gamer friends, so it's really not that nerdy. Ok yes it is, shut up.)
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Gemmwah

• Bling blang blong blung
  • fffffffffffffffffff
« Reply #152 on: 27 Oct 2008, 13:11 »

For work we're having a sponsored dress up to raise money for charity. I am poor and have no money, so I'm gonna wear my old cheerleading stuff.

Rad.
oh good god 4lko jaeger bomb. Holy goood god what have I done.
 :psyduck: psyduck is the most appropriate right now. FUUUUKC

Metope

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #153 on: 27 Oct 2008, 13:23 »

I kind of wish we had a tradition in dressing up for Halloween here too. Some kids are doing it and there are a few parties somewhere I guess, but nobody I know are dressing up or going to parties so there's not really a reason for me to do it. It's a shame though, because I know it could've been fun! Oh well, studying for my finals is a good alternative I suppose...
Quote from: Meebo
[00:07] Liz: Jordan tell us how you feel about Edison.
[00:08] Ozy: FUCK YOU LIZ
[00:08] Ozy: has left the room

TwistedRemedy

• Emoticontraindication
  • NOOOO
« Reply #154 on: 27 Oct 2008, 13:24 »

I'm going as the mad hatter. :O!
Take you to the stabbing cabin.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #155 on: 27 Oct 2008, 13:40 »

So, I was originally going to have a rock band party on Halloween, because who wouldn't want to dress up as various things and play fake instruments, and get drunk, and rock out and all that good stuff on Halloween. However, my 360 died. No party for me. So I guess I will get drunk and go to the parade.
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

De_El

• Duck attack survivor
  • uh oh
« Reply #156 on: 27 Oct 2008, 13:50 »

So you will just have long stringy blonde hair, and be naked a lot?

Jeans, no shirt, a bit of make up, a choker...drunken swagger...

Nodaisho

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #157 on: 27 Oct 2008, 14:17 »

Rorschach
I was going to do that, but it would be too much money and effort for too little return. And where would I find purple pinstripe pants? maybe a gangster costume, but like I said, too expensive. I was going by the graphic novel look, which doesn't specify it as leather, though, I thought it was just a cloth trench coat. You could probably find one of those at a thrift store.
I took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots

öde

« Reply #158 on: 27 Oct 2008, 15:24 »

Or a fancy dress/joke shop.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #159 on: 27 Oct 2008, 18:36 »

Last year my fiancee and I went for a Scooby-Doo theme:

After she went to all the trouble of putting that outfit together however it was too cold for her to go out to the parade in that. It was such a disappointment, this year we probably aren't going to put much effort into our costumes.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #160 on: 27 Oct 2008, 19:42 »

My girlfriend has decided to go as Sarah Palin (I love my girlfriend so much)

So now I have the choice to go as John McCain or Hopey Hussein.

So, Hallowe'en thread, who do I go as, and how do I go about making myself look like them?

Joe the Plumber.
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #161 on: 27 Oct 2008, 20:00 »

Keep in mind that I live in Australia and I'm not trying to be too obscure here. Most people only know the bare facts about the U.S prez campaign.

I think it's not gonna matter anyway because it would seem the girl has changed her mind, as girls are wont to do.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #162 on: 27 Oct 2008, 20:56 »

Us guys though, steady as a rock.

KickThatBathProf

• Duck attack survivor
  • hey there
« Reply #163 on: 28 Oct 2008, 09:28 »

Alex DeLarge?  Is that a good idea?
dumplings are the answer because the foreskin boys

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #164 on: 28 Oct 2008, 09:34 »

My silver lipstick might arrive in time after all! I charmed the ebay seller into sending it before the cheque cashes (I rang the bank first to check that getting my card eaten by an ATM wouldn't affect the cheque, and they promised me it wouldn't).

So I can be a disco cat after all! The only problem is, I forgot to make any ears and a tail yesterday so I need to do that. I am the least crafty person ever, in all senses of the word but particularly in the sense involving glue.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #165 on: 28 Oct 2008, 10:01 »

Sarah Palin costume preview- glasses will be replaced with real ones instead of thingies I twisted out of wire, Flag pin will be added, possibly a bloody moose toy.

Check my republican-red pumps, eh?

OMG former beauty queen. I plan to leave the tag on the jacket, since she apparently shops at her "favorite consignment shop in Anchorage"

RAR LET ME DICTATE CONTROL OF YOUR OVARIES
Denn Du Bist, Was Du Isst   (you are what you eat)
also, related to burning stuff: a friend threw up on a hot water heater once, the vomit steam burned her face. awesome!

calenlass

• queefcicle!
« Reply #166 on: 28 Oct 2008, 10:57 »

Haha that is pretty good! If you got any hairspray around anywhere, you could try smoothing down some of the whispies (I know what that is like, so don't try too hard). I mean, your hair really looks cute like that, but hers always looks kind of shellacked and it would be just that much closer.

So, lacking body paint, I have few options left open for last-minute costumes. Someone make some recommendations for me off this list:

-pirate
-jeans, shirt, clogs, and a coat from the 70s
-greek sphinx
-purple-and-green faerie
-black-and-white faerie
-I could pin curl my hair and do a sort-of 40s reporter look
-a sari (I have two)
-a LotR elf which I have the costume bits for but I lost the ears, which is why it's on the bottom of the list. Also it is still at my mom's house
-some historical shit
Hey everyone, I need to buy some new bookshelves. When I get back from Ikea and put them together you're all invited to the bookshelf launch party.

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #167 on: 28 Oct 2008, 10:59 »

GREEK SPHINX

Oh, and I will be the Aqua Net queen on Halloween, this was my first attempt at the hairdo:D
also, related to burning stuff: a friend threw up on a hot water heater once, the vomit steam burned her face. awesome!

calenlass

• queefcicle!
« Reply #168 on: 28 Oct 2008, 11:01 »

It will be a weird kind of sphinx, though. Greek because that way I can use my hair and not have to make the egyptian head thingy, but also it will probably be black because I have black cat paws and a black cat tail (not a lion tail, unfortunately) and somewhere I have black leotards and tights from dance and, barring that, I have regular black things I could wear to keep me warm.

Mostly though it would be black because of these.
Hey everyone, I need to buy some new bookshelves. When I get back from Ikea and put them together you're all invited to the bookshelf launch party.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #169 on: 28 Oct 2008, 11:15 »

Those wings are AWESOME. I'm sold on greek sphinx.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #170 on: 28 Oct 2008, 11:28 »

Even black, I think it would look awesome. Just say you're a figure directly off a greek amphora, thus the black ink.

Boro_Bandito

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #171 on: 28 Oct 2008, 13:10 »

it'll be like those statues from the Neverending story!
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #172 on: 28 Oct 2008, 13:12 »

Those statues scared me when I saw that film, and it was less than six months ago.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

ruyi

• Beyoncé
« Reply #173 on: 28 Oct 2008, 13:20 »

Kitty Pryde!

More pics after Halloween, probably.

0bsessions

• Change Is Taking the Seventh Dick
    • Quiki
« Reply #174 on: 28 Oct 2008, 13:26 »

To be perfectly honest, that seems more like Karma to me:

I don't think Shadowcat ever actually wore a New Mutants uniform (Their originals were yellow and black), she tended towards classic X-Men (Yellow and blue).
I've decided to give up psychology and become a peacock
Quote from: Tommydski in Gabbly
JON MADE ME GAY

ruyi

• Beyoncé
« Reply #175 on: 28 Oct 2008, 13:48 »

Wikipedia says she was part of the New Mutants for a short time? I saw Kitty Pryde wearing black in a few of the things I googled, no idea how canonical those images are though.

Though I wouldn't mind if I got mistaken for Karma either.
« Last Edit: 28 Oct 2008, 13:53 by ruyi »

0bsessions

• Change Is Taking the Seventh Dick
    • Quiki
« Reply #176 on: 28 Oct 2008, 13:57 »

My nerd is showing:

Those images are a matter of shading, canonically speaking, her costume has typically been blue and yellow. She was, in fact, a member of the new Mutants, but that was a brief situation that lasted all of a couple issues, as I recall and I don't remember her ever being in a team uniform for it.

That all said, this is the most heinous of nit-picking on my end anyways. Provided you don't run into any severe nerds, you'll be fine. I figure the amount of people who know who the fuck Karma is are few and far between anyways.
I've decided to give up psychology and become a peacock
Quote from: Tommydski in Gabbly
JON MADE ME GAY

20 jazz funk greats

• The Tickler
  • ~*~*~*~*~
    • tumblrs are cool right
« Reply #177 on: 28 Oct 2008, 14:15 »

guys,

i still have no halloween costume. i'm not dire need of one, since i don't actually have plans for that night but what am i supposed to do if i get invited to some costume party at the last minute and i have nothing to wear to it?

basically what i am asking for are suggestions for something i could do that doesn't involve buying fancy props or just putting on something revealing and pretending that it is a costume.
Quote from: KvP
When our powers combine we are awkward internet
Quote from: Jace
All Canadians are two to four Welsh Corgis in a human suit.
http://nowaver.tumblr.com
http://twitter.com/witchykeen

Boro_Bandito

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #178 on: 28 Oct 2008, 14:18 »

Yeah Ruyi, awesome costume, and as long as people can tell you're an X-men character I think you've succeeded.
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #179 on: 28 Oct 2008, 14:34 »

I'm just wearing black with cat ears if I ever get round to making them, and silver eye-shadow and lipstick. But I guess I'm not going to a party, I'm just going to work.

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #180 on: 28 Oct 2008, 14:36 »

So, I take back what I said about Ellen Paige; I just watched Hard Candy and that totally doused my crush on her. Probably for the best.
Really I just wanted some excuse to confess my undying love for roo. Which I will now do anyways.
Kitty Pryde!
Bangin!

If I have time this week I will finish the Boba Fett helmet I started last year. I didn't get it done in time for Halloween, and if I don't get it done in time this year, the plan is to finish it later and just go to the hipster club one night as Boba Fett, and have my friend show up independently as Han Solo later on in the evening.
How sweet would it be to coat-check a jetpack?
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

calenlass

• queefcicle!
« Reply #181 on: 28 Oct 2008, 15:38 »

Darryl I will show up as Leia all the way from the fucking US if you do.

So guys, anyone know where I can get blackface?

Darkbluerabbit

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • SKULL BABIES!
« Reply #182 on: 28 Oct 2008, 20:45 »

In my area, Halloween stores usually pop up in malls and such this time of year, and they usually have face paint kits.  Craft stores often carry face paint as well.  Unfortunately, based on my face paint shopping and the quality of selection, you might have to buy a whole kit to get the black.

I was a zombie last year and it was pretty awesome, but I didn't really get to show it off because I was not of drinking age and all my friends went barhopping.  So I'm revisiting it, but better, because I am adding a cheerleader's uniform.  I'm sure it's been done, but it will be rad anyways, and people in my city are generally pretty boring so Zombie Cheerleader will seem relatively creative.  I will do cheers in a dead-eyed, zombie like fashion.
« Last Edit: 28 Oct 2008, 20:47 by Darkbluerabbit »

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #183 on: 28 Oct 2008, 21:07 »

Walmart s selling tubes of single colors by themselves. It's 94 cents a tube. I bought two tubes of white.

ETA: Damn page break. I am talking about face paint.
« Last Edit: 28 Oct 2008, 21:11 by Emaline »
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

axerton

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • lets all grow pizza
« Reply #184 on: 28 Oct 2008, 21:35 »

Be careful with cheep face paint, as it's generally poor quality and will end up cracking and flaking and you'll just end up looking stupid. I went as death to a party earlier in the year (which I still don't have photos to show off dammit and after the pain dried every time I moved my face even a bit to talk or eat the paint would crack and before long the complete face covering had turned into more of a phantom of the opera style mask and it didn't take long for that to flake off too. This probably wasn't helped by the fact that I put it on fairly quickly, by hand, with only a minimal second coat.

I suggest going to a local costume hire place as they probably sell body paint, and chances are its good stuff. Give yourself plenty of time to apply it and use a proper makeup sponge to put it on.   
Guys guys I got this condition it is called "Involuntary Lottery Loser" guys don't laugh it is a disorder.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #185 on: 28 Oct 2008, 21:53 »

Did you maybe use too much?

I am pretty anal retentive about my face paint, and Halloween costumes, and tend to practice a lot before going out. My whole face neck and chest has to be white this Halloween. I've tried tons of different methods trying to make it look smooth, and I guess more realistic. I've found that putting a little glob of this on my face, and then taking a paint brush/blush brush, and pulling the paint away from that spot using only the edges of the brush work out really well. It gets a thin enough layer over my face so that it covers it nicely, and is still breathable. It hasn't cracked on me the few times I've worn it. And yes, I've worn it for hours of end. I also do a light(and I mean extremely light) dusting with some white eye shadow(the face paint is white as well) when I'm finished.

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #186 on: 28 Oct 2008, 22:13 »

If only someone would go as this guy

calenlass

• queefcicle!
« Reply #187 on: 28 Oct 2008, 22:45 »

Did you maybe use too much?

I am pretty anal retentive about my face paint, and Halloween costumes, and tend to practice a lot before going out. My whole face neck and chest has to be white this Halloween. I've tried tons of different methods trying to make it look smooth, and I guess more realistic. I've found that putting a little glob of this on my face, and then taking a paint brush/blush brush, and pulling the paint away from that spot using only the edges of the brush work out really well. It gets a thin enough layer over my face so that it covers it nicely, and is still breathable. It hasn't cracked on me the few times I've worn it. And yes, I've worn it for hours of end. I also do a light(and I mean extremely light) dusting with some white eye shadow(the face paint is white as well) when I'm finished.

I can tell you how to do better white, if you want. White and naturals are simple because they are what everyone uses so they are easy to find all the components for. It is other colours that are the problems. Too bad for me that no one ever needs black or purple or blue foundations.

Edit: By better white, I mean something that will last all day no matter what you do. We did some seriously opaque white all-over jobs for dance productions that held up through four-hour performances with no touch-ups or fuck-ups. That kind of better.
« Last Edit: 28 Oct 2008, 22:47 by calenlass »

calenlass

• queefcicle!
« Reply #188 on: 28 Oct 2008, 22:49 »

Fuck it I'll just post it anyway.

You need to get a stick of beeswax. I don't know where to get it here in the states, because Georgia doesn't have any useful non-chain stores, but I think if you can't get it in stick form places that cater to African hair types might have some (and salons might have the pure stuff). If you get the stick, break off a little chunk and roll it around in your hands until it is soft and warm, and then smear it evenly on your skin. It makes the actual pigment stay even and clean without cracking, and it comes off with makeup remover, so don't worry about it clogging your pores or whatever since you will probably only have it on for a few hours.

White theatrical foundation makeup is next. If I recall correctly from my Swan Lake days, you can get this for really pretty cheap at Sally's Beauty Supply or even CVS pharmacy (or Boots maybe, for the UK, but not sure). This is good, because you have to shatter it. This is easily done by closing the compact and dropping it on the floor or banging it against the countertop. Open the compact carefully and dump the shattered pieces into a bowl and add water until you get to a texture just thinner than a paste. Stir this up reall well and make sure all the chunks of foundation powder are dissolved. Apply using a makeup sponge, or preferably a big poofy makeup brush (the cheap kinds with synthetic bristles are actually a little better for this because the bristles are a little stiffer). Depending on what ingredients your particular brand uses, you can use talcum powder or corn starch (I think you can, anyway) for adjusting the colour and consistency and opacity. However, I have no experience with this so you will have to play with it yourself.

Of course, you can skip all of those difficult steps with the mixing and jump right in with a wet makeup sponge on the dry (intact) compressed powder in the compact, but trust me when I say that the mixing gives you a better result and (depending on how much surface area you are covering) is arguably faster. DO NOT try to substitute eyeshadow for this part, because the little shimmers of Red #40 or whatever it is will fuck it up. I actually don't know the chemistry behind this, but it doesn't work. One standard-size compact (about palm-sized, I guess?) should actually enough to cover pretty much your whole body this way, if you want; we did this for Swan Lake costumes on arms, backs, chests, faces, and necks, and usually a compact could finish three to four people.

Anyway, you need a dry and rather porous sponge on hand to blot off the extra makeup. By this I mean that you should have slopped it on and your skin should look, feel, and be very wet with makeup when you put it on, but not to the point of dripping. I know it feels like you are wasting a lot when you blot it dry, but you really aren't. I found some yellow craft sponges once that worked really well, but I have never been able to find them again so I don't know what kind they were or anything.

Last step is finishing powder. It really doesn't matter what kind you use, but it needs to be loose. If you already have something in mind (say eyeshadow) to use and it's compressed, you can try shattering this too and it should work. Otherwise, I recommend a really cool thing I happened to stumble upon in Sally Beauty Supply one day [looking for a new Super-Comb for my ridiculous hair] that was a translucent rice powder finisher, and it goes on great over any colour at all.

This shit will stay all day. It will last far beyond the sweat and heat of bodies in one of the longest and most intensive ballet productions ever with no need for touch-ups or reapplications, so it should work for whatever you want, although I don't know if it will hold up in rain. The wax keeps the makeup from smudging, smearing, sweating off, running, or anything and it looks pristine. Plus, as long as you don't leave it on long enough to clog your pores, beeswax has got some enzyme shit in it that is good for your skin, so you might even benefit from it longer term, which is always cool.
« Last Edit: 28 Oct 2008, 22:51 by calenlass »

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #189 on: 28 Oct 2008, 22:57 »

Man, fuck Sally's. I went in there earlier this month looking for white foundation, and the snotty girl there said they didn't have any. Besides just delivering bad news, she was a snotty bitch. She couldn't be assed to help me look at all, barely even looked at me, and answered her cell phone while I was asking her a question. Complete bitch.

But yeah, they didn't have any. I just bought a bunch of hair dye instead, as I tend to do.

The beeswax I know I could get at the "health food store" up the street. It's not so much a health food store as a hippie general store, so yeah.

But since I am broke, I will probably stick with what I've got. Like I said, it's been working out really well. I've already worn it for hours on end, and have had no problem. No cracking or fading.

But yeah. I will keep your instructions for next time. Because I am pretty certain there will be a next time.

calenlass

• queefcicle!
« Reply #190 on: 28 Oct 2008, 23:24 »

Cool. Also yeah, I think only a few of the Sally's carry cosmetics, which is weird, but the place I found the rice powder was in one that had no other cosmetics and it was right near the cash register. It is a small red package, if you're looking for it.

Oh hey also make sure the beeswax you get is pure. I used some once that I got at a hair salon that had an emulsifier in it because it was supposed to be for african hair styling and I thought it would be ok and I broke out horribly. You couldn't tell under the makeup, of couse, but after I got it off it was bad.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #191 on: 29 Oct 2008, 01:37 »

Sarah Palin costume

Needs moar hair 3ft in the air.

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #192 on: 29 Oct 2008, 04:30 »

Working on that, it was hairdo test round 1. Needs moar hairspray.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #193 on: 29 Oct 2008, 05:26 »

I swear all I need is a pair of thick-rimmed glasses and I can be Elvis Costello. It's too late to order some, too, it's 2 days from now and there ain't no way anything's getting from the U.S. to Albania in two days. Maybe next time :\

I am not pretty enough to dress up as Gavin Newsome either. This sucks :(

Edith

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #194 on: 29 Oct 2008, 07:41 »

I'm thinking of being a Zombie fairy.

Not really; I'm going to be a regular tainted fairy in fishnets and black wings.
Ho, ho, ho!

Dimmukane

• juicer
« Reply #195 on: 29 Oct 2008, 08:16 »

I'm just gonna go with Obnoxious Fratboy, I haven't had time to put together anything else.  I'm gonna go to my friend's party and demand that Jack Johnson be played all the time, and drop altoids into girls' beers.
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

Allybee

• The German Chancellory building
« Reply #196 on: 29 Oct 2008, 13:19 »

so I could pull off Juno

ruyi! I hope you don't mind that I might steal this idea. I was originally planning to skip halloween this year and run away to new hampshire to work for obama, but it seems that obama has it under control and my friends want me to hang out and party with them. so now it is two days and I have no costume, but I think I could do a fair Juno with minimal effort, and I don't know anybody that is pregnant (I think).

ps: you make a hot mutant
« Last Edit: 29 Oct 2008, 13:20 by Allybee »
radical dame

ViolentDove

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #197 on: 29 Oct 2008, 14:58 »

I swear all I need is a pair of thick-rimmed glasses and I can be Elvis Costello. It's too late to order some, too, it's 2 days from now and there ain't no way anything's getting from the U.S. to Albania in two days. Maybe next time :\

I am not pretty enough to dress up as Gavin Newsome either. This sucks :(

Patrick I'm 99% sure that you could craft a pair of fake glasses out of cardboard, paint, and some kind of transparent plastic.
With cake ownership set to C and cake consumption set to K, then C + K = 0.  So indeed as one consumes a cake, one simultaneously deprives oneself of cake ownership. 

Sitsdown

« Reply #198 on: 29 Oct 2008, 15:18 »

@ ruyi & Ally

I'm going as Bleaker, don't forget your Sunny D

nobo

• Bling blang blong blung
Re: Halloween!! Costumes, parties, plans!!a f
« Reply #199 on: 29 Oct 2008, 18:50 »

I'm just gonna go with Obnoxious Fratboy, I haven't had time to put together anything else.  I'm gonna go to my friend's party and demand that Jack Johnson be played all the time, and drop altoids into girls' beers.

As a former fratboy i'm going to have to say thats a pretty weak costume. but then again, if you're resorting to stereotypes for halloween costumes I guess I shouldn't expect much of you.
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up