THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Apr 2024, 02:43
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hannelore and Winslow - hallowe'en  (Read 4036 times)

JellieBellie

• Not quite a lurker
  • jelllz
Hannelore and Winslow - hallowe'en
« on: 28 Oct 2008, 16:28 »

So!
After eons of lurking, I've had to register an account to ask those who would know and add insight- you.
This Friday will see the undead walk the streets of my little town (St. John's NL- George St. has the most bars per square foot in NA and each year they close off the street for Hallowe'en and beer and zombies), and I'll be dressing as our OCD little friend and will have a robot tagging along (this'll actually be something that I will be carrying, turned into a purse of sorts).
Is there something that is inherently her that I've missed? What do you think of as her default outfit? How many bottles of purell will I REALLY need?

;-)

Any and all help would be appreciated, and if this doesn't belong here, I do apologize!

In the interests of discussion (I mod another board and it drives me when people make these threads without that in mind), are any of you, or have you, dressed up as QC characters?
Pictures?
Did anyone recognize you?

I'm fully anticipating no one knowing who I am, thus Winslow. Hopefully, he will be my giveaway.

:-)

Rocketman

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • A little bitter.
Re: Hannelore and Winslow - hallowe'en
« Reply #1 on: 28 Oct 2008, 18:13 »

Stay up the entire two nights before to get the authentic dark bags under your eyes and narcolepsy.

Tybalt

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • Can't always unscramble eggs
« Reply #2 on: 28 Oct 2008, 18:13 »

All you really need is bright blonde, wiry hair, and to walk around talking about DJ Phalliz.

Though green contact lenses and a quintuple ear piercing would be the ultimate touch.
...and that's why I eat bugs.

JellieBellie

• Not quite a lurker
  • jelllz
« Reply #3 on: 28 Oct 2008, 19:17 »

Well, I work and go to school full time (ahhhh!) so I have the bags down pat.
the blonde hair, i have. and though i don't have four in the one ear, i do have my fair share of ear piercings (conch and tragus, plus lobes).

Doug S. Machina

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #4 on: 29 Oct 2008, 08:13 »

Stay up the entire two nights before to get the authentic dark bags under your eyes and narcolepsy.

"Why not try acting? It’s much easier." 
Man, if I was the sort of person who quoted things like that in my signature, I'd quote that it my signature.

ThePQ4

• Asleep in the boner patch
« Reply #5 on: 29 Oct 2008, 11:13 »

I guess the 'best' way to portray Hanners would be to wear a belt of cleaning impliments --a duster, cleaning spray, a roll of paper towel, etc. Then wear a dust-mask, a white handkerchief on your head, a white tank top, light colored jeans, and right yellow rubber gloves.

Or at least, then people who've read the comics would get it, and those who haven't will think you're just some kind of cleaning lady or OCD person.

Border Reiver

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #6 on: 30 Oct 2008, 11:05 »

Sounds like a decent costume idea.  Enjoy a black Horse Stout for me.
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

Jander

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #7 on: 30 Oct 2008, 18:21 »

Well it's probably to late to be of any use, but you could try and find a worry hat to wear

MenaceX

« Reply #8 on: 30 Oct 2008, 19:38 »

You should post pictures as well, so we can laugh...with you, not at you. K, back to lurking...
Pages: [1]   Go Up