THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Apr 2024, 14:50
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Faye is curvy  (Read 64610 times)

est

• this is a test
  • Admin emeritus
  • Older than Moses
  • V O L L E Y B A L L
Re: Faye is curvy
« Reply #150 on: 10 Mar 2009, 01:31 »

Yeah, that is a pretty unwelcome attitude, championofkhorne.

championofkhorne

« Reply #151 on: 11 Mar 2009, 11:57 »

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET BISNITCHS

btw im not serious i just be trollin

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #152 on: 11 Mar 2009, 15:15 »

im not serious i just be trollin

Is that really how you want to present yourself to the world? - do you have no higher aspiration?

Just wondering really.  In 20 years (yes, for real) of using the Internet, I have never understood why people find making fools of themselves in front of the whole world such an attractive pastime.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

TheReaper

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #153 on: 14 Mar 2009, 12:44 »

Is that really how you want to present yourself to the world? - do you have no higher aspiration?

Just wondering really.  In 20 years (yes, for real) of using the Internet, I have never understood why people find making fools of themselves in front of the whole world such an attractive pastime.
No repercussions. They can do whatever they want and suffer nothing for their actions, and that's an attractive prospect to some.
Speaking of attractive...

Dont hate on the skinny girls, we dont hate the curvy.

I don't hate skinny girls;  it's just that as a straight male, I don't find boyish figures sexually attractive.
There is no need for hatin' between the two groups. Some of us (myself included) like boyish figures, and some of us (like the dude above) do not, and that is completely okay.
/afterschool special
Good things are fleeting. The bad ones are usually here to stay.

championofkhorne

« Reply #154 on: 16 Mar 2009, 14:28 »

It makes the conversation more interesting if you have a devil's advocate. It is also entertaining to see how serious people take others on the internet even after 20 years of proof that no one on the internet should be taken seriously

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #155 on: 16 Mar 2009, 17:11 »

It makes the conversation more interesting if you have a devil's advocate.

Only sometimes - I do it myself a fair bit in meat life, but it doesn't work as well on the Internet I find.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

championofkhorne

« Reply #156 on: 17 Mar 2009, 14:08 »

It works ESPECIALLY WELL on the internet

it works TOO WELL is the problem.

because while it is true that people are more insulting on the internet, peopl also get more insulted over the internet.

you say "some guy messed his head up by running into a pole" on the internet and it is like "omg is he ok"

but you see some guy run full speed into a pole then you laugh your ass off.

so it goes both ways really
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up