THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 25 Apr 2024, 15:11
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you currently reading?  (Read 407901 times)

Blyss

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • I got skillz with the plastic motherfucker. SKILLZ
    • Gamers like games
Re: What are you currently reading?
« Reply #500 on: 04 Oct 2011, 18:24 »

I just finished 'John dies at the end'...

I can honestly say I have never read anything quite like that.

And the teaser trailer is out for the upcoming movie.  I'm not sure it's even possible to do some of the shit in the book, in a movie - however, I would love to see the attempt.
"Psychos?!  Did they look like psychos?  They were vampires!  Psychos DO NOT explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"  Seth Gecko

My blog

lavacano201014

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #501 on: 14 Nov 2011, 21:49 »

I found a book with four different space-related stories Heinlein wrote.

Right now I'm finishing up "Rocket Ship Galileo".
...then he grabs your hand in some strange California handshake and breaks the bone...

Zingoleb

« Reply #502 on: 15 Nov 2011, 20:03 »

The Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove by Christopher Moore.

Pretty great.

At this point in his life, the Collector was more interested in explosions than in naked women. He was only ten, and it would be a couple of years before his interests moved to girls. Freud never identified a stage of devel-opment known as "pyrotechnic fascination," but that was only because there wasn't an abundant supply of disposable lighters in nineteenth-cen-tury Vienna. Ten-year-old boys blow shit up. It's what they do. But today, a strange new feeling had come over Mikey, a feeling he couldn't put a word to, but if he could, the word would have been "horny." As he Rollerbladed through town, tossing the Los Angeles Times into the shrubs and gutters of businesses along Cypress Street, he felt a tightness in his shorts that until now he had associated with having to take a raging pee in the morning. Today it signified a need to see the Crazy Lady in a state of undress.

(If you haven't gathered from my posts in this thread, I like really horribly trashy novels. B-grade trashy novels.)

DrPhibes

• FIGHT YOU
  • Hai. Zorro here. Any CC?
« Reply #503 on: 18 Nov 2011, 02:03 »

The Silmarilion - JRR tolkien
Never let me go - Kazuo Ishiguro

ElvisRevenge

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • PLEASE HANNERS, DON'T HURT 'EM
    • Tumblr
« Reply #504 on: 18 Nov 2011, 19:52 »

Do comics count? Because I'm reading a shit-ton of Marvel right now. Avengers Academy is my top gun recommendation right now.

Elysiana

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Make me Fibonacci
« Reply #505 on: 21 Nov 2011, 09:11 »

Started reading Palahniuk for the first time. Just finished Choke and Fight Club, and I'm about halfway through Diary.

Zingoleb

« Reply #506 on: 21 Nov 2011, 19:04 »

Diary was too depressing for me to read. My ex-boyfriend was insisting I read it, but I only made it about halfway through before giving up. It was too nihilistic for me to go on (which amuses me, in hindsight).

Welu

• It was me, Austin. It was me all along.
  • Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
  • That's a smashing blouse. FELLA!
« Reply #507 on: 22 Nov 2011, 16:35 »

Read Fight Club a few years ago. Loved it but I'd seen the film so many times before reading it I couldn't get my own clear image of the story without just pasting the film over it.

After near a year of fictional reading hiatus which didn't mean to go on that long I've picked up The Coffin Dancer by Jeffery Deaver. I read The Bone Collector so long ago after a friend made me buy it and wanted to continue the series but couldn't find The Coffin Dancer without buying the whole series which was too expensive. Then I found it in a charity shop for £2, it's in really good condition too.

Elysiana

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Make me Fibonacci
« Reply #508 on: 22 Nov 2011, 16:46 »

I only saw Fight Club the one time, right after it came out on video, and I barely remembered anything about it, so it worked well for me - the book was pretty much new material in that regard.

I enjoyed Choke very much. But after finishing Fight Club, I can honestly say I became a Palahniuk fan. We'll see if that continues with Diary.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #509 on: 23 Nov 2011, 16:30 »

Reading through my Anne McCaffrey collection as a kind of memorial since the author passed away on Monday
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

celticgeek

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Linux Geek
    • The Celtic Geek
« Reply #510 on: 23 Nov 2011, 17:08 »

I have dredged up my Anne McCaffrey books, too, (the regular ones, not the signed copies) and I am planning on re-reading them.
a 'dèanamh nan saighdean airson cinneadh MacLeòid
We Wear Woad When We Write Code
Ní féidir liom labhairt na Gaeilge.
Seachd reultan, agus seachd clachan, agus aon chraobh geal.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #511 on: 23 Nov 2011, 18:46 »

You're kidding, right? I used to love those books

Unfortunately not tuathal, Ms. McCaffrey passed away late on Monday of a heart attack.
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

idontunderstand

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #512 on: 24 Nov 2011, 03:55 »

Sputnik Sweetheart by Murakami. Didn't quite get it but still liked it, which I guess is the normal reaction.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #513 on: 24 Nov 2011, 04:21 »

Of Kafka on the Shore (one of my favourite books), Murakami says that the secret to understanding the novel lies in reading it multiple times:
Quote from: Murakami
Kafka on the Shore  contains several riddles, but there aren't any solutions provided. Instead, several of these riddles combine, and through their interaction the possibility of a solution takes shape. And the form this solution takes will be different for each reader. To put it another way, the riddles function as part of the solution. It's hard to explain, but that's the kind of novel I set out to write.

Perhaps Sputnik Sweetheart has similar elements.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Zingoleb

« Reply #514 on: 15 Dec 2011, 13:17 »

I found Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter in the non-fiction section at a used book store. That fact alone was enough to make me buy it.

Spoiler: Abraham Lincoln actually freed the slaves because vampires were eating black people like, left and right.

Welu

• Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
« Reply #515 on: 15 Dec 2011, 14:53 »

That's hilarious. I got Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter for my brother last Christmas. My family were doubtful he'd like it and then he loved it. Was right chuffed.

lepetitfromage

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • addicted to the shindig
« Reply #516 on: 27 Dec 2011, 08:55 »

Just got 2 Palahniuk books for Christmas- Damned and Diary. I read Diary when it came out and absolutely loved it, so I'm looking forward to reading it again now that I actually own it. I'm going to start with Damned though, I'm excited to see just how bizarre it can get- I've heard good things.

I know this is a little late, but for anyone looking to start reading Chuck's books- while Fight Club is a decent choice, Survivor is brilliant.
If you try to take all the steps at once, you'll fall over.

Elysiana

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Make me Fibonacci
« Reply #517 on: 27 Dec 2011, 12:51 »

Finished Diary. Very interesting, but not really at the top of my list. Not what I was expecting at all, though I really wasn't sure what to expect anyway. I've been making sure I know nothing about the books whatsoever before I start reading them. I read Lullaby next and really loved it. Since we just had a baby, it made me a little uncomfortable at first haha... but it ended up being one of my favorites. I've just started Snuff. I'll check out Damned and Survivor next, thanks for the recommendations.

lepetitfromage

« Reply #518 on: 27 Dec 2011, 19:11 »

That's pretty typical of Palahniuk in general...and sums up quite nicely why I like him so much. I love that all his stuff is so unpredictable and twisted. I'm dying to read Haunted....apparently, at a reading he did someone in the crowd actually puked when he read the first story.

Papersatan

« Reply #519 on: 28 Dec 2011, 20:28 »

Right now I am reading a book of essays on French materialist feminism. It is a lot. I was certainly aware of the notion of gender as a social construction, and even used it as the basis of my understanding about "male" and "female", but the first two authors argued that sex  is also a social construction. wait, what?... I think I buy it, but it is still a lot to wrap one's head around.  Just finished the third essay, which gave three ways to look at the relationship between sex and gender.  I thought I had handle on the issues surrounding sex and gender, but really I have had my mind blown.  I have never put this much thought into it before, and I was nearly a gender studies minor. 

Before this I read the Curious Case of Benjamin Button.  It was a much easier read.
[12:07] ackblom12: hi again honey
[12:08] ackblom12: I'm tired of lookin at that ugly little face

Mister D Nomms

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • Middle-of-the-Road Conservative
    • My Newgrounds Audio
« Reply #520 on: 28 Dec 2011, 22:46 »

I have just finished my Ann Coulter collection and I'm about to order her newest book.
Voluntarily banned from DISCUSS.

Listen to my music. http://wolfgangruck.newgrounds.com/audio/

Welu

• Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
« Reply #521 on: 29 Dec 2011, 06:02 »

Still reading The Coffin Dancer. Well, I stopped reading because I would read it in between classes. Then when I was sick my eyes were too messed up to read for long.

Delight to get World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide for Christmas from my brothers. I'd been looking at the books for ages but just never got them.

Zingoleb

« Reply #522 on: 29 Dec 2011, 23:20 »

Right now I am reading a book of essays on French materialist feminism. It is a lot. I was certainly aware of the notion of gender as a social construction, and even used it as the basis of my understanding about "male" and "female", but the first two authors argued that sex  is also a social construction. wait, what?... I think I buy it, but it is still a lot to wrap one's head around.  Just finished the third essay, which gave three ways to look at the relationship between sex and gender.  I thought I had handle on the issues surrounding sex and gender, but really I have had my mind blown.  I have never put this much thought into it before, and I was nearly a gender studies minor. 

I'm curious - how do they claim that? It seems like it's a fairly obvious trait one is born with, unless the authors are pulling intersexuality into the mix.

lepetitfromage

« Reply #523 on: 30 Dec 2011, 09:31 »

Just finished reading Damned....it was ridiculously fucking twisted but definitely an interesting read. Took me longer to get into it than his other books, but gets much meatier as you go on. (here's a tip- don't read it stoned unless you are interested in a complete mindfuck)

I think I need something lighter for my next read.....

Papersatan

« Reply #524 on: 31 Dec 2011, 17:59 »

The arguments are kind of complected.  I tried to write out a summary, but when I made it to the second page of a 11pt Word doc I decided that was no good.

The gist of it is:
Author 1: Categories of oppression arise out of the oppression. Sex is only a category into which we sort ourselves because we live in a hierarchy which places one sex over the other. 

Author 2: The development of Gender gave us a way to understand the social differences between the sexes, but we somehow forgot to question the legitimacy of the sexes in the first place.  Mostly this is because it is scary to imagine a world where there are no sex categories, since we base so much of our personal and social understanding on them.  We haven't actually proved in anyway that sex division is natural or that it comes before gender division.  We need to examine why we think that sex is natural and that is precedes gender and why we think that just because there is more than one type of something that they are necessarily hierarchical.   

The idea is that just because there are different traits doesn't mean that people have to be categorized by them and the fact that we categorize ourselves by whether we have a penis or not is social. 

I actually am interested in talking about this more.  The book is available online for free.  If other people are game we could start a DISCUSS thread about it maybe?

Zingoleb

« Reply #525 on: 31 Dec 2011, 18:01 »

I'm currently getting ready for a NYE party, but this sort of topic is up my alley. I'd love to have a DISCUSS thread.

Mister D Nomms

• Cthulhu f'tagn
    • My Newgrounds Audio
« Reply #526 on: 31 Dec 2011, 20:28 »

The development of Gender gave us a way to understand the social differences between the sexes, but we somehow forgot to question the legitimacy of the sexes in the first place.  Mostly this is because it's nonsensical liberal bullshit/
Fixed

Zingoleb

« Reply #527 on: 01 Jan 2012, 01:36 »

Oh hey! I like how instead of trying to debate the merits or fallacies of an argument, you call it bullshit. Prime posting there, dickweasel. (See what I did there? I insulted you! And that's not a very good way to have a debate. Try something else next time.)

Papersatan

« Reply #528 on: 01 Jan 2012, 03:02 »

Discuss thread started.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #529 on: 13 Jan 2012, 13:54 »

Well, I finished Thus Spake Zarathustra. There are a lot of great thoughts in that book, but I also wasn't short on things to disagree with. Did anyone else read it, or rather stumble into it like I did?
Quote from: snalin
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

muffy

• Asleep in the boner patch
« Reply #530 on: 14 Jan 2012, 06:50 »

That's pretty typical of Palahniuk in general...and sums up quite nicely why I like him so much. I love that all his stuff is so unpredictable and twisted. I'm dying to read Haunted....apparently, at a reading he did someone in the crowd actually puked when he read the first story.

Haunted is brilliant, and the short story that caused (multiple) faintings/vomittings is free to read on his website. It's not the most unsettling short in the book, mind.
http://chuckpalahniuk.net/features/shorts/guts

Survivor is probably my favourite one that he's done. Just finished a huge coursework project which involved trying to emulate his writing style/nihilism...not sure how well it worked in the end. 

lepetitfromage

« Reply #531 on: 14 Jan 2012, 07:41 »

Oooooh...I'd be interested in reading that if you don't mind sharing.

As for that story from guts....wow. It didn't make me feel physically sick, but it's definitely one of the more fucked up things I've read by him. I gotta get that book! lol

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #532 on: 14 Jan 2012, 14:43 »

"Bitterly Divided", a history of the South during the American Civil War.

High points: a majority opposed secession but had it rammed down their throats by vote fraud, crooked delegates, and outright coercion. Only a third of the Confederate Army was on the field at the end of the war, most of the rest AWOL. The planter class that wanted secession insisted on growing cash crops while the soldiers and public were starving. Some states were in virtual civil war within their borders.

EDIT: Barbara Demick, "Nothing to Envy: Ordinary Lives in North Korea". Individual stories of chaste romances and attempts at advantageous marriages that might have come out of Jane Austen, followed by societal collapse in the famine. Extensively researched. Image that stuck in my mind: a doctor Demick interviewed found, at the first building she saw after sneaking across the border to China, a luxury she could only have dreamed about at home -- a bowl of rice, with chunks of meat. She couldn't figure out why something so valuable was left unattended on the floor. She figured it out an instant before the dog barked to chase her away from its dinner.
« Last Edit: 14 Jan 2012, 23:27 by Is it cold in here? »
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

DrPhibes

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #533 on: 18 Jan 2012, 14:33 »

Currently just LOTR but I still have about 5 unread books to read that i started and didnt finish like: Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk and more

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #534 on: 19 Jan 2012, 18:26 »

"False Economy", by Alan Beattie: the choices which (in his opinion) make the difference between economic success and failure.

There's some interesting research, like the difference in trajectories between otherwise similar Botswana and Sierra Leone, but mostly things that have been said before.

The best chapter was the one about corruption. It turns out you can have high growth even with institutionalized bribery and theft, if you do it right.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Zingoleb

« Reply #535 on: 19 Jan 2012, 18:56 »

Queer Essentials: Facts for Your Gay Brain

It's an okay primer, it just glosses over a number of things. It's great for pointing someone in the right direction for further studies, but let's face it, a page on Stonewall isn't exactly going to cut it.

I do like the argument that Sappho wasn't a lesbian, she merely taught and was fond of her female students much in the same way Socrates taught and was fond of his male students. It's one of the most hilarious arguments I've ever heard because it failed so miserably.

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #536 on: 19 Jan 2012, 20:34 »

The Italian Secretary,  one of the further adventures of Sherlock holmes, by Caleb Carr.  A christmas gift from one of my daughters, and the first book I've been able to read for pleasure in years. 

It's very convincing - he's got Watson's narrative voice down pat, and the mystery is a good one, typical Holmesian nonsense where the reader doesn't have a chance of knowing what's really going on...
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #537 on: 20 Jan 2012, 21:07 »

"Flirting With Disaster", Marc Gerstein and Michael Ellsberg.

Kind of a more popularized version of Nancy Leveson's "Safeware", with much less informative detail than Leveson in the horror stories.

Advocates out-of-band reporting systems so people can report safety problems without being punished for it, but doesn't mention the highly successful working example of the Aviation Safety Reporting System. Other good advice is to treat near-miss reports, not as bad news to be suppressed or as evidence that accidents won't actually happen, but as "free tuition".

Recommends whistleblowing. After a few lame suggestions about seeking allies first, finally admits that anyone who takes his advice will ruin their career and maybe their life.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Mister D Nomms

• Cthulhu f'tagn
    • My Newgrounds Audio
« Reply #538 on: 20 Jan 2012, 22:06 »

So the book basicaly says that nothing you read will actually work well in the real world? It's like finding out at the end of a movie that it was all a dream or some shit.

Blyss

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • I got skillz with the plastic motherfucker. SKILLZ
    • Gamers like games
« Reply #539 on: 21 Jan 2012, 09:44 »

Currenty reading 'The City and the City' by China Mieville.  Just got copies of the 'Hunger Games' trio that is currently out too.  Oh, and 'Full Dark, No Stars' by Stephen King - it's a collection of short stories, and I always like his short stories.
"Psychos?!  Did they look like psychos?  They were vampires!  Psychos DO NOT explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"  Seth Gecko

My blog

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #540 on: 21 Jan 2012, 14:50 »

More like saying it's your ethical obligation to ruin your life if you see a safety problem.

EDIT: "The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks", by Rebecca Skroot. Painful so far. Ms. Lacks died at 31 of metastatic cervical cancer. It was 1951, and America was still so bitterly segregated that the hospital had separate morgues for white and "colored". Whites literally would not be caught dead next to an African-American.

Lazy travel writers begin articles with "___ is a land of contradictions". It's lazy because every place is a land of contradictions. This was painfully true of America at the time. Someone progressive managed to bring the work of mass-culturing HeLa cells for the first time to a black institution, providing experience and meaningful mainstream work to young black scientists and technicians. The institution was Tuskegee, yes, THAT Tuskegee.

EDIT: Finished it. Ouch. This was all in living memory. US doctors doing things that would have gotten them hanged at Nuremberg.

What made the most impression on me was the educational deprivation of the Lacks family. What does "informed consent" mean from someone who doesn't know what a cell is? Plenty of material in the book for a thread in Discuss.
« Last Edit: 24 Jan 2012, 16:54 by Is it cold in here? »
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #541 on: 31 Jan 2012, 12:02 »

Both good reads which I approve of (as if that matters!).

I'm currently on a Haruki Murakami kick.  I was given Kafka on the Shore  a few years ago, and have read it several times with increasing enjoyment each time, so now I'm reading Sputnik Sweetheart,  and The Wind-up Bird Chronicle  is waiting in line.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

DrPhibes

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #542 on: 31 Jan 2012, 13:28 »

I finished "A Young People's History - United States - Class Struggle to the War on Terror" Quiete a long name for an awesome fun and short history book. Only 220 pages but it gives the perspective of people, young included but not only. Some serious questions about the government are made and I think the writer does test the limits of your confidence in the government after reading this.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #543 on: 05 Feb 2012, 01:33 »

_Under the Loving Care of the Fatherly Leader_, by Bradley Martin.

An attempt at a history of the Kim dynasty, striving mightily to avoid the cartoonish treatment of them that their propaganda encourages, and to figure out what kind of people they were and are.

Martin is reasonably skeptical and has interviewed many defectors, trying to cross-check their stories to resist exaggeration.

High points so far: defectors still seem to revere the Kims, at least Kim Il-Sung. Kim Jong-Il told someone with a hidden tape recorder that he thought the people were only pretending to worship him. North Koreans competed fiercely and paid large bribes to experience the relative prosperity and freedom of Siberian labor camps. Kim Il-Sung, based on the testimony of people who knew him as a guerilla fighter but who were interviewed outside his jurisdiction, seems to have been intelligent and charismatic, though cursed with ego problems. Kim Jong-Il comes across as a spoiled little shit who consolidated power by flattering his father with an elaborate personality cult, which has continued to inhibit change and growth.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #544 on: 05 Feb 2012, 15:30 »

Tomorrow I have to take the train back to my apartment. On friday we got a whole three inches of snow, and the resulting apocalyptic effect this has on the railway gives me the opportunity to read One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest while I wait.
Quote from: snalin
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

Zingoleb

« Reply #545 on: 06 Feb 2012, 17:05 »

I'm beginning No Logo by Naomi Klein.

One nice thing about an anarchist punk house: Excellent selection of books.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #546 on: 08 Feb 2012, 18:03 »

"Merchants of Doubt", Naomi Oreskes and Erik Conway. It's about controversies over issues with a need for scientific input, where political controversy took place over scientific assessments.

Pretty disappointing, really. The authors confound science, engineering, economics, and policy. They drift from their claimed primary point to argue for their theory of the proper role of government.

There is, however, good material on how scientists have seen their work being manipulated for political ends, and how the same people and PR firms have been active over and over in issues as diverse as tobacco safety and climate change.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

GroovyKinda

• Not quite a lurker
    • Groovy, Kinda, a webcomic
« Reply #547 on: 08 Feb 2012, 22:39 »

Find a copy of Life and Fate by Vasily Grossman. Not only is it one of the best novels ever, but it has a series of chapters where one of the main characters, a physicist, fights the government because his conclusions "contradict what the State believes." Yes, it's the Soviet Union. Amazing book.
http://www.amazon.com/Life-Fate-Review-Books-Classics/dp/1590172019/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1328769195&sr=1-1

Right now I'm reading "Walt & Skeezix: The Complete Gasoline Alley" volume 3. Great stuff. Gasoline Alley was one of the first strips where the characters aged. And it was HUGE in the 1920's.
And the Peloponnesian War, by Thucydidies.
Check out my webcomic: www.groovykinda.org

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #548 on: 09 Feb 2012, 17:14 »

"The Hidden People of North Korea: Everyday Life in the Hermit Kingdom"
Ralph Hassig
Kongdan Oh

Not as extensively documented as Bradley Martin's book, and more partisan, but presents much the same picture.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Zingoleb

« Reply #549 on: 09 Feb 2012, 17:33 »

I don't wanna be disruptive in DISCUSS, but that one book you read...

...his name is Nodong.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29   Go Up