THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 09:55
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: [New idea!] Last.FM Recommendations  (Read 13726 times)

You Are Brahman!

• Plantmonster
    • Rumbelow
Re: [New idea!] Last.FM Recommendations
« Reply #50 on: 25 Jan 2009, 19:34 »

Algernon Cadwallader was uploaded to the Mediaf!re thread within the last 7 pages. 

Melodic

• Only pretending to work
  • archive chin panties
« Reply #51 on: 25 Jan 2009, 19:54 »

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Death Cab For Cutie as long as you enjoy fatties.
And if you played too hard it'd flop out and dangle around by the wire and that is just super ugly

DARKreaction

« Reply #52 on: 26 Jan 2009, 14:58 »

...............ok did i miss somthing

the_pied_piper

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #53 on: 26 Jan 2009, 15:29 »

Melodic must be a DCfC fan. He was the one who took exception to me telling you not to listen to them any more.

What that last post was about i don't know.
He even really sponsored terrorism! Libya's like Opposite-Iraq, where all the lies are true!

You Are Brahman!

• Plantmonster
    • Rumbelow
« Reply #54 on: 27 Jan 2009, 18:19 »

if you like death cab, then listen to them.  i don't see what the big deal is.  

Scarychips.  I'm uploading an Iron & Wine album --- the only one I have (yet) that wasn't already on the mediaf!re thread recently --- tell me what you think.  I don't have much to go with not knowing too much about the stuff you listen to, but I'm bored and will suggest it anyway. 

Code: [Select]
http://www.media!rre.com/?yz4udu2l0zv
Also,
Anyone reading this thread that hasn't listened to them should download something by Sigur Ros.  Here's an example
http://www.mediaf!re.com/?kj1tunccyn0

I've been trying to get into Jen's Lekman and you seem to be well versed.  Any suggestions where to start?
« Last Edit: 27 Jan 2009, 18:30 by You Are Brahman! »

the_pied_piper

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #55 on: 27 Jan 2009, 18:43 »

He said he used to listen to punk and now listens to more alternative stuff. I couldn't think of a better way to put it so thats how it went.  :|

Just trying to give the best of both worlds (well, something in between anyway).
« Last Edit: 27 Jan 2009, 18:45 by the_pied_piper »
He even really sponsored terrorism! Libya's like Opposite-Iraq, where all the lies are true!

Scarychips

• Scrabble hacker
  • Wwaahhhhhh
« Reply #56 on: 27 Jan 2009, 19:00 »

if you like death cab, then listen to them.  i don't see what the big deal is.  

Scarychips.  I'm uploading an Iron & Wine album --- the only one I have (yet) that wasn't already on the mediaf!re thread recently --- tell me what you think.  I don't have much to go with not knowing too much about the stuff you listen to, but I'm bored and will suggest it anyway. 

http://www.media!rre.com/?yz4udu2l0zv
Also,
Anyone reading this thread that hasn't listened to them should download something by Sigur Ros.  Here's an example
http://www.mediaf!re.com/?kj1tunccyn0

I've been trying to get into Jens Lekman and you seem to be well versed.  Any suggestions where to start?

Thanks for the Iron & Wine. I actually like that band. Thanks again.

For Jens Lekman music, you should start by listening to Nights Falls Over Kortedala. Begin by listening to snippets of it (Imeem is a great place for that). If you are still interested in the album after listening to some songs, PM me and I'll upload it for you.
Sometimes I look at Achewood archives while listening to Spoon.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up