THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 20 Apr 2024, 06:33
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ordered from old store right before the switch a month ago, store  (Read 2941 times)

kozmonaut

• Not quite a lurker
    • FTA Files

Hello, I dont know if anyone can help, but i ordered a shirt from the old store, like a month or maybe more ago, still have not got it yet, sent numerous emails to the old store, no answer, sent a email to the new store, they probibly won't be able to help me. Is there anything i can do, or am i SOL?

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz

http://forums.questionablecontent.net/index.php/topic,9135.0.html

don't know if that will help, but jeph and cristi have posted in there a few times to say what's going on with the change of stores and how to get in contact with them most effectively.
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

kozmonaut

• Not quite a lurker
    • FTA Files

i took a look, seems to be a whole lot of pages of weird stuff, no worries, just thought i would see if there was anything anyone could do, i guess i got the misfourtune of ordering from the old store, as they were transitioning to the new one, at least it was only 20.00

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content

Depending on what you ordered, it will probably be out in the mail this week. We're still getting tons of backordered shirts in from our printer so it is just a matter of time.
Deathmole Jacques' head takes up the bottom half of the panel, with his words taking up the top half. He is not concerned about the life of his friend.
Pages: [1]   Go Up