THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 26 Apr 2024, 14:21
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Which PSP games are the best.  (Read 2237 times)

Aurjay

• The German Chancellory building
Which PSP games are the best.
« on: 26 Dec 2008, 17:23 »

Ya i know I could goto Gamespot and just look at reviews but i thought id get your opinions as well.

So far I have FIFA 2009, Madden 2009 and GTA Liberty City Stories.

Madden is ok but i dont like how the view never changes to them coming at you. FIFA 2009 is great but the trick function is hard as hell. "Be a Pro" mode is awesome and lots of fun to keep playing. GTA as always is amazing.
Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open.

Ikrik

• Asleep in the boner patch
Re: Which PSP games are the best.
« Reply #1 on: 27 Dec 2008, 00:23 »

PATAPON!  Seriously, just get it.  It's cute, awesome, and also hard.
God of War: Chains of Olympus, It's the God of War you know and love.  If you don't like GoW then don't get it.
Killzone: Liberation
Jeanne D'Arc, it's a turn-based strategy JRPG that is absolutely fun if you're into the JRPG's
and FFVII: Crisis Core, it's almost in complete realtime and there's a mindblowing amount of length to this game.

Aurjay

• The German Chancellory building
« Reply #2 on: 27 Dec 2008, 00:30 »

I've heard of Patapon and saw some reviews for it. Looks pretty interesting. Liked the God of War series on console but was wondering if it would transfer well to the PSP. Also any turn based strategy game is awesome in my book so gonna have to check on Jeanne D'Arc. Thanks for all the great suggestions. I travel a lot so I am sure I will be spending many hours with my new toy. Ok seriously just went to Patapon website and ya I'm definitely getting that game!!
Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open.

satsugaikaze

• Vagina Manifesto
  • I LOVE BELL PEPPERS.
« Reply #3 on: 28 Dec 2008, 05:52 »

Patapon is possibly the silliest fun game I've seen on the PSP. Loco Roco is a classic one to get. If you like Patapon you like Loco Roco too *focus peer pressure beam!*
Crisis Core I recommend, especially for the people who said Final Fantasy was all about crappy turn-based systems.
Dark Resurrection is a nice one to play, although the customisation is just stupid.
GoW is massive fun.
I personally want a PSP with Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops/Plus simply for the multiplayer parties and the single-player's "drag your enemy into a truck and raep him over to your side".

will: wanton sex god

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #4 on: 08 Jan 2009, 19:40 »

apparently lumines is better on psp than on ps3.  on ps3 its fucking amazing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up