Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Skins  (Read 2056 times)

LukeSimm

Skins
« on: 22 Jan 2009, 09:22 »

New series of skins for the UK tonight. Anyone else gonna be watching it? I'm looking forward to seeing what they are gonna do with a new cast (Minus Effy), and if they are gonna hold true on the old cast maybe making occasional apperances.

I am really gonna miss Cassie though. :(.

--- Luke

supersheep

• Scrabble hacker
  • you'll have to speak up, i'm a fish and lack ears
Re: Skins
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jan 2009, 09:29 »

I used to love Skins. Then they made the second series.

I'm probably going to watch the first episode, but I'm not hopeful. Also, by now the cast is probably young enough that I'll feel skeezy being attracted to them.
DJ Weight Problem: if you think semantics isn't that important maybe you should just can dig four banana nine jenkins razor blade dinosaur

LukeSimm

« Reply #2 on: 22 Jan 2009, 11:04 »

Yeah, the second series had a very different tone. I wonder if there's also gonna do the same this block: A realitly bright and happy first series to build up the characters, and then switch gears to something more tragic.

Sid's dead death was an amazing eposide though. I was living at uni when it came on, and somehow we all managed to watch it in different rooms. When people walked in you could tell from their gloomy faces if they had been watching.

--- Luke

GMM

• Balloon animal serial killer
    • The Internet Sleeps Sundays
« Reply #3 on: 23 Jan 2009, 15:47 »

New Skins is shit but really, it's just as shit as all Skins has ever been.

Still, decent soundtrack.

WestEnder67

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #4 on: 26 Jan 2009, 18:34 »

Hopefully it'll build up to something and develop the characters, as at the moment they all either fit into the category of daft outcasts (JJ and Pandora), pensive/depressive characters (Emily, Naomi and Freddie) or just complete wankers (Cook, Effy and Katie).

Still, there's some promise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up