THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 24 Apr 2024, 15:54
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 90   Go Down

Author Topic: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.  (Read 763169 times)

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
Re: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.
« Reply #4250 on: 10 Jun 2009, 13:28 »

Also turns out that he's the reason my shit is disappearing. He steals my clothes, upended my hamper of clothing and took the hamper outside and used it to plant flowers in, then took all my pots and pans to a different house to use for dog food bowls.

What
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

Zingoleb

« Reply #4251 on: 10 Jun 2009, 13:32 »

What more is there to say? He has no respect for his own or any other person's belongings and it just aggravates me.

Will

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Creeeeeeeepy bear HEARTS YOU!!!
    • William James (author page)
« Reply #4252 on: 10 Jun 2009, 13:33 »

I just made a purchase on eBay!

On a less fun note, it appears as though my brain has added a new ingredient to my occasional panic attacks - Paranoia!
What is more fun that completely freaking out at random, for no immediately noticable reason, and also having the repeated and dreadful feeling that someone or something is behind you?

Everything. Everything is more fun than that.

Thankfully, today seems to have gone a bit better than the few before it, so there's that.
Quote from: JohhnyC
In grade six one of my classmates during sex ed asked if the penis could be broken. The teacher's response was "Not in the same way you'd break a bone. I still wouldn't take a hammer to it or anything."

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #4253 on: 10 Jun 2009, 16:09 »

Sorry, I was hiding in your bushes. Oh wait, I still am. Uh... I guess I should go home now.

Blog!

Last night I went and the thesis show some of my friends were in at my old school and afterwards a bunch of us went out and celebrated. Though I do miss certain things about school, such as having the time to make things and have critiques, I do not actually miss school. I don't miss the stress, I don't miss the artistic elitist bullshit, and I definitely do not miss the fact that the college is trying to get rid of the art department all together. I just found out that they are not renewing the head of the art department's, which is horrible because Mark is a fantastic guy and he's done amazing things. The college was trying to get rid of our two campus galleries (which is STUPID since it's an ART SCHOOL) and supposedly he stepped on some toes when he was trying to prevent that. And with the way things have been going, I won't be surprised if they don't have an art program at all in a few years. Architecture and design are fantastic programs (they are both in the top 10 schools in the country), but they just hate the art program for no real reason. I love my former professors and friends from there, but dear god, I honestly hate that school's politics.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Drill King

• Duck attack survivor
  • The Monster of Man
« Reply #4254 on: 10 Jun 2009, 16:47 »

I got my mom high.
King of Kings baby.

photoblog tumblr

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #4255 on: 10 Jun 2009, 16:55 »

o/
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
« Reply #4256 on: 10 Jun 2009, 19:32 »

Good job.
rather than place the blame on somebody's undeveloped irony sensor, let's just blame the internet, k?
My Last.FM

Zingoleb

« Reply #4257 on: 10 Jun 2009, 19:58 »

On a less fun note, it appears as though my brain has added a new ingredient to my occasional panic attacks - Paranoia!
What is more fun that completely freaking out at random, for no immediately noticable reason, and also having the repeated and dreadful feeling that someone or something is behind you?

Everything. Everything is more fun than that.

Thankfully, today seems to have gone a bit better than the few before it, so there's that.

Oh goddamn Will I'm like almost crying now because I know how terrible a feeling that is and I don't want you or anyone else to ever have to go through that creeping terror. I hate it, and I wish you didn't understand it or even know of it.

Blaggy,

Jam session was good! Alex stuck me on bass :p which was actually the single best part of it because I'm the only person there who can play bass and sound like a bassist, not like a lead guitarist that got stuck on bass. Hehe. Then he had me on guitar which was just fucking amazing because I always play acoustic, and being able to shred on electric with tons of gain just made me so goddamn happy. Then I was on violin which was poorly miked, and keyboard (but no one seemed to know what key we were in), and then drums, which I have never played before with anyone else and aside from a few sloppy fills I keep time rather well!

Blaggy the Blagger, I like having jam sessions.

Vendetagainst

• Scrabble hacker
  • Too orangey for crows
« Reply #4258 on: 10 Jun 2009, 22:29 »

My week has gone very well so far. Yesterday the curator to the place I work brought me along to a Sox game and tomorrow I might be going to a blues fest. Also I'm going to be the storyteller to the Exalted* game I've been playing on weekends, and I'm heavily plagiarizing from Neverwhere for my first story. It will be awesome.

*If you like tabletopping you should really try this game. It's over-the-top and excessive and quite wonderful for it.
Quote from: Sox
I think it's because your 'age' is really only determined by how exasperated you seem when you have to stand up.

Quote from: KharBevNor
PEW PEW PEW FUCK OFF SPACE

DarkAvenger

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #4259 on: 10 Jun 2009, 22:34 »

Dear blog thread,

Last week of school before I only have 3 days I need to be at school for two weeks (final exams). But this last week has been probably the worst week possible. On Monday I found myself in an argument with a friend over a small misunderstanding, then for some reason I had a panic attack and sat in a washroom for twenty minutes trying to calm down. I still felt awful and wouldn't calm down very much so I sit in my German class listening to Miles Davis and ignoring the world. On Tuesday I was stuck in a rehearsal for a performance honouring the same people I've been arguing with for the dumbest reasons this last week.

My mom is going out of town in a week and I was thinking "Finally time to relax and just read and have fun alone". She, however, is thinking "He is going to have lots of sex" so she has decided to bring in my extremely condescending grandmother to do regular spot checks without telling me. I'm really excited to go on vacation to British Columbia this summer. I will be away from my awful family and with my much more enjoyable family.

TL;DR = Three days into the week and it's already been the worst one I've had in a while.

This is a really good place to let out your frustrations. I quite enjoy it. Also good for frustrations is screaming the lyrics to Elvis Costello songs (early Elvis of course) at loud volumes.

jmrz

• Beyoncé
  • zomg pale
    • flickr
« Reply #4260 on: 10 Jun 2009, 22:42 »

Hi blog thread! Things have been happening in my life.

- I broke up with my boyfriend.
- He resigned from the job we job-share.
- I have a full time job now, which is AWESOME. We were both getting promoted to do another job, and now it is just being given to me.
- New job = lots more money = travel because my debt is pretty much all but a small amount paid off now.
- Today is my birthday! I have been at work all day, but it hasn't been so bad. I am going to see some family I don't really like, then I am going home to relax and eat a yummy yummy dinner and do the presents and cake thing. I am TWENTY! I am happy happy.
- Tomorrow I am getting my hair done and heading to Sydney for GIRLY WEEKEND. I am going to shop, eat, drink and have fun! Will be awesome and I am very excited.
Quote from: Daniel on Gabbly
princy, this is the time to think with your vagina
Quote from: Iananan on Gabbly
nipples are deactivated at birth, to prevent misfires and accident

Zingoleb

« Reply #4261 on: 10 Jun 2009, 23:12 »

I am writing a song and so far have SIX verses and just keep on writing and writing!

My god this is love

Harun

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #4262 on: 10 Jun 2009, 23:25 »

i'm celebrating my birthday tomorrow by taking nine hours of final exams :|

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #4263 on: 10 Jun 2009, 23:59 »

Hi blog thread! Things have been happening in my life.

- I broke up with my boyfriend.
- He resigned from the job we job-share.
- I have a full time job now, which is AWESOME. We were both getting promoted to do another job, and now it is just being given to me.
- New job = lots more money = travel because my debt is pretty much all but a small amount paid off now.
- Today is my birthday! I have been at work all day, but it hasn't been so bad. I am going to see some family I don't really like, then I am going home to relax and eat a yummy yummy dinner and do the presents and cake thing. I am TWENTY! I am happy happy.
- Tomorrow I am getting my hair done and heading to Sydney for GIRLY WEEKEND. I am going to shop, eat, drink and have fun! Will be awesome and I am very excited.
o/
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
Quote from: Andy
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #4264 on: 11 Jun 2009, 01:37 »

Hey, my flatmate next year graduated from that place.

He wouldn't happen to be a Polish guy named Charles would he?

Nope.
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

Vendetagainst

• Scrabble hacker
  • Too orangey for crows
« Reply #4265 on: 11 Jun 2009, 01:49 »

The thing about staying up all night is that you realize how much shit is on TV. For example, a certain self-explantory show called "Jury Duty".

Uch.
I think it's because your 'age' is really only determined by how exasperated you seem when you have to stand up.

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #4266 on: 11 Jun 2009, 03:02 »

Est just came around in the dark and freezing cold to help fix my car!
What a champion.

est

• this is a test
  • Admin emeritus
  • Older than Moses
  • V O L L E Y B A L L
« Reply #4267 on: 11 Jun 2009, 05:05 »

hopefully it helps!

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #4268 on: 11 Jun 2009, 06:27 »

Dear really sad thread,

Some happier news. I have a gig at the Ambassador's house with my favorite jam buddy Sam! He is British, and technically it's a U.S. Embassy personnel-only event, but I am an exception because of being the Public Affairs section's pet project, and I get my choice of whoever the fuck I want to accompany me, and so Sam is on the guest list. Shit yeah, I have influence in how I do things again!

Downside: I have to miss out on hangouts (and makeouts) with my girl. I haven't seen her in a long time and I really miss her. We've got plans for tomorrow, though, and if anybody fucks with them I'm gonna shank the person.

Love,
Me!
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Reed

« Reply #4269 on: 11 Jun 2009, 07:29 »

I am literally the only person who will be in my lab from today until tuesday. It is so unbelievably boring in here! The only good thing is that I can use lab equipment and supplies in ways that would normally get me in trouble (I just used our waterbath sonicator to clean my watch bracelet, and I could always add some of the 100% ethanol we keep gallons of to my drink at lunch). Will someone entertain me?
Quote from: meebo
[22:49] Quietus: I'm personally imagining a white supremacist locked in his basement, furtively listening to Parliament on headphones
[22:49] Quietus: "Oh, lawd, why must them coons rock me so"

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston
« Reply #4270 on: 11 Jun 2009, 07:31 »

Just start creating small explosions. That's entertaining.

ALSO: see how many different colors of fire you can make.
I would probably be getting laid right now if it weren't for the Jews

Vendetagainst

• Scrabble hacker
  • Too orangey for crows
« Reply #4271 on: 11 Jun 2009, 08:59 »

(. . .and I could always add some of the 100% ethanol we keep gallons of to my drink at lunch). Will someone entertain me?

Ethanol + Copper Acetate + air dispersion + flame

Go for it!

Reed

« Reply #4272 on: 11 Jun 2009, 09:02 »

Sadly, we have cupric sulfate, but not acetate. This is a microbiology lab, so we don't have a ton of fun chemicals to play around with.

....although, I do have our FRS number....
[22:49] Quietus: I'm personally imagining a white supremacist locked in his basement, furtively listening to Parliament on headphones

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #4273 on: 11 Jun 2009, 09:47 »

The first non-false fire alarm in the newish building I work in, last week, was an Ethanol fire.  This week's false alarm was set off by the steam from opening a glass washer.  As the large four-storey building is a single zone for alarms, each one means over 500 people tipping out, and yesterday a thunderstorm broke while we were standing there like dummies.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Vendetagainst

• Scrabble hacker
  • Too orangey for crows
« Reply #4274 on: 11 Jun 2009, 09:50 »

This is a microbiology lab, so we don't have a ton of fun chemicals to play around with.

Any Gibberellic acid, then? Make the shrubbery go insane!

Reed

« Reply #4275 on: 11 Jun 2009, 09:55 »

We have a few plant hormones, but unfortunately not that one. Although, I did find some lidocaine in our chemical stores (why the fuck do we need lidocaine!?!)

When I was an undergrad I worked in a plant biotechnology lab, and I once grabbed the concentrated stock of one of the hormones we used instead of the working solution when I was making media. The shoots I planted in those jars would up growing massive bunches of roots, instead of a couple of thin ones!

Update: Spelled my name out with ethanol on my bench and lit it on fire. It was awesome!
« Last Edit: 11 Jun 2009, 10:01 by Dire bacterium »

Vendetagainst

• Scrabble hacker
  • Too orangey for crows
« Reply #4276 on: 11 Jun 2009, 10:04 »

Yeah, that is strange. The only thing I know of that lidocaine is good for is anesthesia, maybe it's first aid or a precursor chemical?

I don't really know what a microbiology lab is stocked with, I am curious.

Spelled my name out with ethanol on my bench and lit it on fire. It was awesome!
That is awesome. You should have dissolved a different salt into each letter to produce a badass burning rainbow effect.
« Last Edit: 11 Jun 2009, 10:07 by Vendetagainst »

Reed

« Reply #4277 on: 11 Jun 2009, 10:12 »

Most of our stocks are media supplies (agar, yeast extract, tryptone) and additives (various salts for minimal media, antibiotics, carbon sources). We have stuff for molecular biology (buffers like Tris and HEPES, a few solvents, acids and bases, restriction PCR and other enzymes). Biochemistry supplies (Buffers again, chromatography media, compounds like imidizole for chromatography, metabolites like gluconate-6-phosphate for protein assays). Supplies for running DNA, RNA and protein gels (agarose, polyacrylamide, TEMED, ethidium bromide). Tons of dyes used for various assays (congo red for cellulose, neutral red for PHBs).

We usually have a ton of random stuff from when a professor retires and just leaves their chemical supplies out for all to take, but that still doesn't explain the lidocaine.
« Last Edit: 11 Jun 2009, 10:15 by Dire bacterium »

Caleb

• Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog
« Reply #4278 on: 11 Jun 2009, 10:14 »

Dear Blog Thread,

I wish that it didn't bother me so much when people call our microfilm reader a microfiche machine.

...but it really does.

Vendetagainst

• Scrabble hacker
  • Too orangey for crows
« Reply #4279 on: 11 Jun 2009, 10:22 »

We have stuff for molecular biology (buffers like Tris and HEPES, a few solvents, acids and bases, restriction PCR and other enzymes).

any strong acids? You can do some pretty rad things with nitric acid and basically anything with a hydroxyl group...

Reed

« Reply #4280 on: 11 Jun 2009, 10:28 »

we've got phosphoric, sulfuric, hydrochloric, glacial acetic and a pretty small amount of trichloroacetic acids

Radical AC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Could use a wish right now
    • bookface
« Reply #4281 on: 11 Jun 2009, 10:30 »

Someone was mixing chemicals and making nitroglycerin in one of my chem labs.  The teacher saw it, went over and pulled the fire alarm and the kid got expelled.

Dearest Blaggy Blags,

I'm getting really desperate for a job and money right now.  I even applied to the police (eww) and am taking a test for that soon.  Job market = despair for my demographic right now.  On a fun front some of my friends recruited me to be in their ska/punk band.  I'm gonna play the trumpet/trombone, keyboard/organ/synth, and guitar.  Also, I might be falling for one of my house mates, and that is just no good for anyone.

Vendetagainst

• Scrabble hacker
  • Too orangey for crows
« Reply #4282 on: 11 Jun 2009, 10:36 »

glacial acetic is fun, even though I don't know that much you can do with it. I know of one obscure energetic formula using glacial acetic, if you'd like me to dig it up, but it's probably not that interesting. You can do the penny experiment with the hydrochloric if you have a triangular file. It's not the most exciting lab, but it's fun to have the little hollowed out pennies.

Someone was mixing chemicals and making nitroglycerin in one of my chem labs.  The teacher saw it, went over and pulled the fire alarm and the kid got expelled.
I'm ambivalent towards that sort of zero-tolerance policy. On one hand, unsupervised energetics production is a really awful idea, even though that statement is coming from... well, an unsupervised energetics enthusiast. On the other hand, if I were a teacher I'd be showering the kids in NI3 labs and whatnot.

Radical AC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Could use a wish right now
    • bookface
« Reply #4283 on: 11 Jun 2009, 10:49 »

It might have more to do with the manufacturing of explosives being a federal crime than the schools policy.  I'm not privy to the details, though.

nobo

« Reply #4284 on: 11 Jun 2009, 10:59 »

blargh thread,

Gonna take a shower then off to catch a flight to Philly to hang out with the fiancee for the weekend. Thinking of shaving my head when I get back. See you guys monday!
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

Vendetagainst

• Scrabble hacker
  • Too orangey for crows
« Reply #4285 on: 11 Jun 2009, 11:01 »

It might have more to do with the manufacturing of explosives being a federal crime than the schools policy. 

This is a half-truth, but okay. (I am beginning to derail the thread)

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #4286 on: 11 Jun 2009, 11:03 »

I am the farthest thing from a chem person but I am really enjoying this derail. Yay for unsupervised fun with awesome chemical mixtures!
I still prefer to think of rugby in a more friendly way: Everyone tries to hug the guy with the ball. The team with the most hugs at the end of the game wins. Extra points for group hugs.

Vendetagainst

• Scrabble hacker
  • Too orangey for crows
« Reply #4287 on: 11 Jun 2009, 11:10 »

Whoo, blog thread, I am off to what I am pretty sure is a blues fest! (I am not sure about the details)

Also @SirJuggles
I'm glad you enjoyed it, it's something I always enjoy talking about.

Reed

« Reply #4288 on: 11 Jun 2009, 11:14 »

You want to know something interesting that's chem related?

Chloroform has a sweet taste.

snalin

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • You may Baste me
« Reply #4289 on: 11 Jun 2009, 11:16 »

So, I finished this years exam (it went well), and the rest of high school's 2. class will consist of chilling out and playing dreamfall on the school computer. I got all my grades back, I got five fives (B+ -ish) and seven sixes (A), so I'm happy with that. It averages to a nice 5.6 (almost). I think the country's average lies around 2,5, and drama high school has about 3,7. This means I have reasons to be proud of myself! yay!

Of course, I have no girlfriend and no job and won't be getting a drivers license when I turn 18, so I guess I confirm every stereotype out there about good students. :|
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #4290 on: 11 Jun 2009, 11:19 »

Dear science thread,

Today I officially passed the half-way point of my exams! It should be free-wheeling from here, I have another general studies exam on Monday, an English on Thursday and then three Law exams on Tuesday and Friday. The Law will require some intensive work but I have three full days to do that in before the Tuesday ones and then some more time for the Friday one, and I learnt it pretty thoroughly.

In eight days, I will have officially completed my college education. And then I can start doing fun things that make my blog posts a little less repetitive! Although having said that, I'm going out tomorrow, going to a barbeque on Saturday, going to a party next Friday and possibly another party next Saturday and at some point during the week might go shopping for various gifts. So I guess things aren't too dull.

Edit: Congratulations with the good grades! How on earth do you get them back so quickly? Mine don't come until August 20th.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

snalin

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • You may Baste me
« Reply #4291 on: 11 Jun 2009, 11:21 »

Because I'm in high school, so these grades judge what we ahve done throughout the year, not the exams. I won't be getting my one exam until later, but that won't affect much. The teachers are required by LAW :police: to give the normal grades by the 10th.
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

nobo

« Reply #4292 on: 11 Jun 2009, 12:58 »

fucking hell, flight delayed 2.5 hours... now sitting in the world's smallest airport
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

Scarychips

• Scrabble hacker
  • Wwaahhhhhh
« Reply #4293 on: 11 Jun 2009, 13:30 »

New/great things happening to me:

-I found a game I was searching since 2002. Will get it by the end of next week
-My exams are almost finished and my history exam was really fucking easy.
-I finally got around to watch Fargo and it's a really good movie.
-I got my first girlfriend! Also got my first french kiss! And it was awesome. I keep replaying that memory in my head. I'm so in love with that girl. She's really awesome. Downside to that: This year is her last year of High School, so I will not get to see her during school time next year.

Love,
Anthony
Sometimes I look at Achewood archives while listening to Spoon.

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #4294 on: 11 Jun 2009, 13:57 »

Man exams are done and I should be totally loving life since I don't have any responsibilities in the world until Saturday. But my girlfriend is furious that my job is keeping me from her graduation. And I can't help but freaking out over exam grades. Like... I knew I was doing pretty poorly in a few of my classes. But some of those exams blindsided me. And now I have to wait for final grades to be posted on like and trying to suppress panicking and ahhh.

edit: Way to go Anthony (since that appears to be your name)! That first makeout is one of the best feelings in the world. Oh, for those halcyon days...
« Last Edit: 11 Jun 2009, 13:58 by SirJuggles »
I still prefer to think of rugby in a more friendly way: Everyone tries to hug the guy with the ball. The team with the most hugs at the end of the game wins. Extra points for group hugs.

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #4295 on: 11 Jun 2009, 14:06 »

o/

Also a tree fell on my friends house while I was there. Nothing damaged though.
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #4296 on: 11 Jun 2009, 15:42 »

I got to stare at Wilco's tour busses today. Sadly, I did not see any of the actual members, but I think a roadie or two came into my store. I'm so happy my store is across from the largest of the three theaters downtown...
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

supersheep

• Scrabble hacker
  • you'll have to speak up, i'm a fish and lack ears
« Reply #4297 on: 11 Jun 2009, 15:56 »

edit: Way to go Anthony (since that appears to be your name)! That first makeout is one of the best feelings in the world. Oh, for those halcyon days...

Man I dunno. I had kissed quite a few ladies before I got with one who was a good kisser. I'm a fan of the first makeout with a person though. That's exciting, especially the bit right at the beginning where you're both going in for it but you're also both terrified that you've completely misread the situation and it's going to be embarrassing and then it's not and it's awesome. I have been lucky enough to get two of these moments in the past week, so I'm a happy happy camper. Especially seeing as they were both pretty ladies I have had minor crushes on for a while...

Also, advice time! Sometimes following a drunk person who is making wild claims is a good idea. I learned this the hard way on Tuesday, when I did not meet half of Journey in the pub.
DJ Weight Problem: if you think semantics isn't that important maybe you should just can dig four banana nine jenkins razor blade dinosaur

Scarychips

• Scrabble hacker
  • Wwaahhhhhh
« Reply #4298 on: 11 Jun 2009, 17:17 »

Well, yeah it was quite weird at first. It was my first kiss/first French kiss. She made the first move, she didn't know if I would like return the kiss or something. So yeah. I'm really happy with that girl. I've had a crush on her for like 2 months and she actualy had a crush on me for like two months too! How awesome is that !?

Also, exams are almost finished and I'm really stressed for the last ones. And I don't want school to end, although I'm better off without all the shiznit that comes with it.

Anthony.
Sometimes I look at Achewood archives while listening to Spoon.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #4299 on: 11 Jun 2009, 17:39 »

Dear chemicals-go-boom thread,

I get to see my giiiiiiiirl tomorrow I am so excited! And Saturday I've been 'asked' (instructed) by the producer of the show to come to the final. She seemed very adamant about it. I don't know what the shit is going on (and that being the case, I am a little afraid!) but I hope it is something good! We'll see Saturday, I guess.

Tonight my gig was awesome. Somebody kept requesting the Hendrix version of the Star Spangled Banner, and I delivered. Oh boy, did I ever deliver. I love having a great big fuck-off amplifier, oh yes I do. And I will have a greater, bigger, fuck-offer amplifier within the next year. Just you watch me.

Re: other people having makeouts, GUYS, o/
Re: digging a chick for a long time and then finding out that she also dug you the whole time, and you still dig each other, MORE o/ I mean seriously how much more awesome can relationship things get?

Love,
Me!
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 90   Go Up