THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 May 2024, 17:35
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 90   Go Down

Author Topic: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.  (Read 778283 times)

Zingoleb

Re: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.
« Reply #3150 on: 06 May 2009, 16:00 »

I live on the east side of nowhere what else do I do

öde

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #3151 on: 06 May 2009, 16:19 »

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #3152 on: 06 May 2009, 16:28 »

What do I have to do to no longer have Brett Favre in my life? Drive a stake through his heart? Sometimes I hate sports.
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #3153 on: 06 May 2009, 16:57 »

It's really fucking with me.

Please tell me someone else saw what he did there.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
I still prefer to think of rugby in a more friendly way: Everyone tries to hug the guy with the ball. The team with the most hugs at the end of the game wins. Extra points for group hugs.

ledhendrix

• Vagina Manifesto
  • *poke*
« Reply #3154 on: 06 May 2009, 17:13 »

Fuck Bournemouth. Dundee was the first city in the U.K to get super sweet internet and by gum it is super sweet.
Get off my land

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #3155 on: 06 May 2009, 17:26 »

Dear blag,

Because of making kissyfaces with a girl the other day, my life got a lot more complicated. No details, you probably do not care to hear about them anyway. But some people should learn to keep their whore mouths shut (this does not include the girl in question, but her gossipy-assed friends) and yeah basically if this problem gets worse we will probably not see each other again.

Also the girl I cuddled with a little over 10 days ago (this has nothing to do with the above problems, both girls know that I am a slut) was back for more cuddles. I had her and all the Kosovar kids from the show over to my place last night, everybody slept over, and we shared a recliner.

Tonight my team won on the show again! Labinot is still on the show, my good friend/teammate Nita won her battle, a really awesome dude on my team won TWO fuckin' battles, and the show was generally badass all around. This one guy got kicked off the show... he has kindof a sad life story regarding his childhood (he was born blind, but he wound up recovering from it naturally somehow? anyway tl;dr he never learned to write) but thanks to the show he is in a school that is working on that, and he's going to a dance-centered school as well, so the guy's got a better chance at life than most of the other kids on the show now anyway. He wasn't upset, and so that made everything easier.

I really like cuddles, I hate drama, eirgjsiuoneoj fuck my life but my life is pretty awesome but fuck my life but FUCK IT'S AWESOME

Love,
Me!
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Zingoleb

« Reply #3156 on: 06 May 2009, 17:38 »

Hey blaggy

I want protein

My friend convinced me that running people over with my lawnmower and harvesting their organs for the protein (delicious protein!) is not a good idea so I'm going to go on a lifelong quest to find some cottage cheese

See ya

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #3157 on: 06 May 2009, 18:40 »

I am going to a international potluck tomorrow! It is gonna be so rad, I may even post pictures.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

LittleKey

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #3158 on: 06 May 2009, 18:45 »

Faster internet.

"Q: What services will I be able to get?

A: Internet speeds of up to 100Mbps, unlimited TV access and better quality telephone services."

That's from their FAQ (I have no idea where I read that, cause I live on a completely different continent from where that's happening but whatever). So not faster per se, but that still looks like it could be a good idea.

Okay, short summary of my life lately: stressed by schoolwork but never actually doing it, resulting in bad grades and not enough sleep, resulting in a need to raise my grades, stressing me more. combined with social stuff which i really do not want to deal with but have to! so right now i am focusing on not screwing stuff up, which hopefully will be a successful plan!
yahoo answers is the new youtube comments

Reed

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #3159 on: 06 May 2009, 21:34 »

My exam in industrial micro is tomorrow, and I just started studying. The problem is that I'm exhausted from a lack of a decent night's rest in the past few weeks. I don't think it will be too bad except for the questions where we are given an antibiotic and need to know the target in the cell, class, and producing organism. Also, we need to know the structures for the B-lactam antibiotics. I just hope there won't be too many of these questions. You would think that after years of cramming for exams that I'd learn to start studying a reasonable amount of time before hand, but I really don't think that will happen. Fortunately, I don't think I'm going to take many more classes, so I won't have to worry about it much longer.
Quote from: meebo
[22:49] Quietus: I'm personally imagining a white supremacist locked in his basement, furtively listening to Parliament on headphones
[22:49] Quietus: "Oh, lawd, why must them coons rock me so"

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #3160 on: 07 May 2009, 00:36 »

I got hella lectured at work today and it was implied that I'm a gigantic fuck up and I'm pretty close to getting fired. It's a shame because even though I hate this job it's pretty easy, flexible and pays like a motherfucker (for a casual position, anyway).  Sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't just quit anyway and throw myself in to finding full time work (i.e; making the stakes higher so I actually try to get jobs) but then I realise I like food, really like (expensive!) clothing and I definitely very much like living away from my parents.

Too long? Didn't read? Basically I am a capitalist pig.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

De_El

• Duck attack survivor
  • uh oh
« Reply #3161 on: 07 May 2009, 01:46 »

Hey nobody gives a shit but it's the Dear blog thread, so I guess the tendency is to be self-indulgent

I amseriously tweaking out trying to finish a paper that is due in slightly over twelve hours it will go well I will finish and my status as a upper middle class white male in a bourgeois fucking institution will once again be assured also why am I here on the forums oh god distractions are always myriad and fascinating BUT WAIT I'M SUPPOSED TO BE WRITING ABOUT SECOND WAVE FEMINISM FUCK

OH GOD

Zingoleb

« Reply #3162 on: 07 May 2009, 02:42 »

Basically I am a capitalist pig.

Not anymore bitch!

(It is here that I give all capitalist pigs swine flu)

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #3163 on: 07 May 2009, 03:36 »

Hey guys, exams, they're overrated.
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

Jimor

• Lovecraftian nightmare
    • Twitch Channel
« Reply #3164 on: 07 May 2009, 04:08 »

Dear Blog Thread,

I went in today and reserved studio time for my music TV show. May 19th is the big day. I guess I'm a producer now. (So should I use that line next time I'm at a bar?  :roll:)

In other news, I'm tantalizingly close to being able to sustain a win rate at online poker that matches any real-life job I've had. I can consistently win ~$2/hr at lower stakes to rebuild my bankroll slowly after any setbacks (so I've been playing 3 1/2 years with my initial buy-in). This month I'm trying a level where $20/hr+ is at least theoretically possible if I can iron out a couple of annoying bugs in my game. I'm far from being a wunderkind, and I'd always prefer the stability of a real job, but it would be cool to have a nice flow of fun money in good times, and a nice backup in rough times.

Good luck to everybody facing exams and end of the term!
Twitch I play games and hang out with friends.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #3165 on: 07 May 2009, 04:19 »

I AM PISSED OFF WITH THE AIRLINE.

Turns out that they are not legally obliged to pay for me to stay overnight in the sodding airport they've abandoned me to by cancelling my flight. Turns out they don't have to do anything at all except say "oops sorry!". They didn't even contact me to tell me that it was cancelled, I just happened to notice that the flight status had changed (a very well hidden message on the booking site) and had to wait on hold for ten minutes for them to tell me.

HRAH
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

nobo

« Reply #3166 on: 07 May 2009, 04:21 »

Did you get flight insurance? you can also ask them to put you on another airline to get home.
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #3167 on: 07 May 2009, 05:01 »

Brogggg thled:

I hung out with that lady again yesterday! Our little frisbee throwaround on Monday turned into about a dozen people and three hours yesterday. I also got some sun, which kind of makes me sad. I like being pale!

But anyway. My friends came to the general consensus of "I think she wants your balls, dude". And I hope they're right, because I am definitely more than ok with that.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #3168 on: 07 May 2009, 05:13 »

I haven't got any insurance yet, I was looking at quotes this very morning. I think I've decided I'll sleep in the airport, pending some discussion with various people. I mean, other people have done it haven't they?
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #3169 on: 07 May 2009, 05:29 »

I always thought they were obligated to put you on another flight, their airline or another, free of charge. That's how it has worked with me over the last several years.

look out! Ninjas!

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #3170 on: 07 May 2009, 05:30 »

Tina Turner kicking the crap out of Zombie Ike Turner?

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #3171 on: 07 May 2009, 06:53 »

Yeah they have to put me on another flight, they're going to put me on the same flight the next day so airport sleeping here I come! That website is a goldmine of information although its opinion on Philly airport is not high...

Today has been shocking for no particular reason but it's just beginning to look up a bit. My friend who I haven't seen for weeks is in today and we've made a date to go for coffee tomorrow and catch up which is lovely, and another friend found my memory stick with all my coursework on it, plus two editions of the college paper, plus several novels, plus countless other irreplaceable documents, so that is a bit less stress. And I'm working tonight and the cute girl is working too :)

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #3172 on: 07 May 2009, 11:07 »

Yesterday, I got paid to drive to st. Louis, and eat mcdonalds. It was great.

Another job perk: Yesterday, when I got to work, I was invited to a slipknot show. I don't care much for slipknot but Devil Driver and 3 Inches Of Blood were opening up and I wanted to see 3 inches of blood. Plus it was free.

We get there and we have to park in this special parking garage. Then, we walk in and are imediately greeted by three people in swanky attire. They are ushers. They pat down my coworker, but let me walk through(sexism!). We head down a long corridor, every now and then being greeted by a new usher, asking if we need any help find our seats. My coworker knows where they are so we don't.

There are doors all through out the hallway. I have no idea what they lead to, but they are all numbered. Finally, my coworker picks a door. We open it up, and inside is a nice dimly lit room, with one of my bosses, and a few other employees. There is a private bathroom, a sink, cups, two steamers, and a mini fridge. The steamers have hot wings and toasted ravioli. The mini fridge is stocked with beer. Lots and lots of beer. There are seats in the room as well. They are super comfy theater seats. They look down on the stage. We have this whole amazing view of everything going on on the stage, and everything going on back stage.

After the second band, a man walks into our room. He is another nicely dressed usher. He hands my boss the bill. For all the food(chips, chips and salsa, hot wing, ravioli, popcorn, pretzels, cashews) it is $300+. A small bowl of cashews is $18. But it was all paid for by the company. The minifridge of beer was completely free.

It was amazing.

Also, board, after what happened in the relationship thread, I am not sure how I feel about you. I'm pretty disgusted by it all. I don't really want to discuss it much beyond that, but if anyone wants to, please keep it in pms.
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #3173 on: 07 May 2009, 11:32 »

Emaline, you pretty much just need to go to that show and leave after 3ioB play. They're so high up on my list of bands to see.

So this morning, I was sitting around in the lounge, downloading some music. After opening an album into iTunes, I get the "you need to restart your computer" message from my MacBook. I do so, and then reopen iTunes. It's attempting to reload my entire saved library, which fails about a minute into it. The file's damaged. I currently have 778 songs in iTunes, and I need to manually re-add almost 6600 songs. Jesus fucking christ, guess what I'm doing this weekend.

Also, it deleted all of my playlists. Sorry Linds. I'll get back to finish the mix I'm making you ASAP.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

pen

• Asleep in the boner patch
  • Spaghetti!!!
« Reply #3174 on: 07 May 2009, 11:41 »

Hey guys, the circus is in town.  Took my daughter and she liked it, but they had no elephants.  NO ELEPHANTS.  it's the frickin circus, come ON!  So now I have to find a zoo around here that has them because she kept asking for some even when we got home.  Sadly, it seems that Massachusetts zoos suck. 
Cross-dressing national monuments are always exciting.

Dollface

• And i thought there would be breasts.
« Reply #3175 on: 07 May 2009, 11:42 »

Dear diary

4th day is past and craving get worse every second.

me want meat! me want y meat now!!!

keep your cool dolly... okay this friday (tomorrow) at 18:00 i will go at burger joint and order badest mother fucking meal in town and i will take it around the corner then i will be brutal as hell to that burger... (hardcore nom nom action bitches)
Barfy: he needs to get on the sucking of some dick

Ladybug

• Beyoncé
« Reply #3176 on: 07 May 2009, 11:50 »

Shane, have you tried going into Users/[yourusername]/Music/iTunes and seeing if you have a folder called Previous iTunes Libraries? If so, you might have some old playlist files there.. Probably not up to date, but better than 700 out of 7000 songs.

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #3177 on: 07 May 2009, 11:53 »

Yeah, it's from freaking 2007.

It's not like I ever do anything on Sundays, anyway.

snalin

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • You may Baste me
« Reply #3178 on: 07 May 2009, 13:13 »

Jens, I recognize that position. I have been there a lot. It's funny how you learn to rest in such an awkward position.

So, hey, I should be doing homework. I don't want to, because I don't give a shit about how they played theater in Paris (fucking Paris) around 1850 (bloo bloo realism round table etfuckingcetera), but then again it's a group project, and I can't be a dick to my group members, now can I? School is kinda taking a lot of energy, and I'm wondering how the hell I will survive uni. Getting top grades even though all I do is paying attention in class isn't giving me schoolwork skillz, I haven't taken any notes ever and when I suddenly get into the situation where not taking notes will kill me... I'm just glad I have one year of high school left.

But social life is looking good, tomorrow I'll go to the cinema with friends and see the Star Trek movie, and the day after me and some of them is having a pizza/star wars battlefront/the game of thrones board game night. It will be nerdy and awesome.
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #3179 on: 07 May 2009, 13:22 »

I asked one of my coworkers today where he would buy a button down shirt, just so I could pick one up for tomorrow. He asked why and I reminded him of the drag show, which I invited him to. He didn't realize I was actually going to be in it and got all excited and said he'd lend me one. (We're about the same size in the shoulder, so yay.) And then later on he asked what kind of shirt I wanted and I said any shirt would do, so he said he'd bring a few different types. And then he thought of all these other things and was generally stoked that tomorrow he gets to play dress up with me. It kind of made my day. Who knew dressing in men's clothes could be this much fun!
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #3180 on: 07 May 2009, 14:15 »

theater in Paris (fucking Paris) around 1850

Well, I guess Paris Opera in 1881 is too far from theatre in the 1850s - otherwise you could try to ginger things up by bringing in nothing less than the invention of stereo (to be promptly forgotten for 50 years until Fletcher at Bell Labs and Blumlein at EMI came along).
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #3181 on: 07 May 2009, 16:13 »

Dear blog thread,

I made my friend translate something into Albanian for me, because it is very relevant to Things.

Albanian: "Neqoftesë do luash më kitarën time, duhët të më puthësh më vonë. Nuk po bëj shaka."
English: "If you are going to play with my guitar, you have to make out with me later. Not even joking."

Tomorrow should be a good day at Akademia :D

Love,
Me!

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #3182 on: 07 May 2009, 16:17 »

Emaline, you pretty much just need to go to that show and leave after 3ioB play. They're so high up on my list of bands to see. 

That's who I wanted to see, but doors were at 7:00, and we got there at around 7:30ish, and they had went on right at 7:00, so we missed them. Which was hella lame.

But like I said in my post, it was an amazing time.
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #3183 on: 07 May 2009, 16:28 »

i heard 3IoB changed their singer(s) and kind of suck now, is there any truth to that? what did other people have to say about it?

i saw them a couple years ago (also for free, fuck yeah!) and they were amazing. they played with Cradle of Filth and a couple other shitty bands i didn't care about but 3iob and Cradle were both really awesome.
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #3184 on: 07 May 2009, 17:37 »

My boss said they were good, but honestly I was pretty high by the time we got there and we discussed the show, so I don't remember much beyond him liking them. Plus I was pretty engrossed with our amazing set up. Honestly, we probably spent about $1000+ of our company's money.

So, I never want to get married or have kids.

I'm staying with my family for the time being, and I came home today to my mother being upset, and sitting on the sofa and being all passive agressive, and my father yelling at the kids.

We've been asking them for awhile now to clean their room. Its a nightmare. And they haven't done it yet.

Well, last night my little sister Natalie reminded us all that tomorrow is her kindergarten graduation. I guess, when my dad came home today, he told her and my other two little sisters to clean their room, and when they were done, they would go to the kindergarten graduation. I got home a little after 7pm, and they still weren't done. The graduation started at 6pm. So Natalie is wailing, crying her eyes out because she doesn't get to go to her graduation. Graduation is a big deal. I mean, I remember my kindergarten graduation. Natalie doesn't always have a lot to be happy about. I mean, the other kids pick on her a lot. She reminds me so much of myself. And I am just heartbroken. She is absolutely crushed, and no one is comforting her. Everyone is yelling at her to go clean her room.

I don't know what to do. I mean, I am not a parent. I am not her parent. My dad is already pissed because I am staying with them for two weeks, and because I came home drunk last night. So everybody is in a shitty mood, and I am pretty crushed, and I don't know what to do, so I am sitting outside smoking.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #3185 on: 07 May 2009, 17:51 »

Oh the upside though, I bought a new comic book today.

LittleKey

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #3186 on: 07 May 2009, 18:48 »

Did you try to comfort her? And yeah, I know what you mean, I vaguely remember my kindergarten graduation too. I can imagine missing it would be terrible. (also what comic book?)

Also I have a Monster (the drink), an internet connection, and a night of not much to do except... *gasp* LEARN (study chemistry). So good times!
yahoo answers is the new youtube comments

Reed

« Reply #3187 on: 07 May 2009, 18:57 »

So I probably wound up spending a combined 45 minutes studying for the exam I had today. In the end it turned out to be ridiculously easy, and I finished it in about 10 minutes. I'm pretty sure I got an A on it.

Now I just have to prepare for teaching again (I start on tuesday....no time off!)
[22:49] Quietus: I'm personally imagining a white supremacist locked in his basement, furtively listening to Parliament on headphones

negative creep

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #3188 on: 07 May 2009, 19:08 »

Oh hey blog thread.

I'm drunk. I mean i basically drank alcohol every day for the last 2 months or so I guess. But tonight, I'm really drunk. The thing is: I need to be not hungover tomorrow. which I probably can't. but. I recently (i.e. last week) bought Katharsis's* latest album, which rocked my socks tonight (while being drunk). Now I'm listening to Isis, which is rather mellow, in comparison.

So I guess no rehearsal with the drama thingie tomorrow, because I'll need to sleep. But probably hot makeouts. I'll keep you informed.

*Katharsis, the black metal band. not the other one.

ViolentDove

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #3189 on: 07 May 2009, 19:41 »

So I probably wound up spending a combined 45 minutes studying for the exam I had today. In the end it turned out to be ridiculously easy, and I finished it in about 10 minutes. I'm pretty sure I got an A on it.

Now I just have to prepare for teaching again (I start on tuesday....no time off!)

You show those mofo extended spectrum beta lactamases who's boss.
With cake ownership set to C and cake consumption set to K, then C + K = 0.  So indeed as one consumes a cake, one simultaneously deprives oneself of cake ownership. 

Reed

« Reply #3190 on: 07 May 2009, 19:52 »

And the horizontally transmitted plasmids they rode in on!

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #3191 on: 07 May 2009, 20:15 »

Just uploaded to YouTube some documentation of why I've been so damn busy lately.

ViolentDove

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #3192 on: 07 May 2009, 20:22 »

Goddamn Mr. Hocking that is so good. Does it ever look like a utopia, though?
With cake ownership set to C and cake consumption set to K, then C + K = 0.  So indeed as one consumes a cake, one simultaneously deprives oneself of cake ownership. 

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #3193 on: 07 May 2009, 20:36 »

Well it tracks the state of the economy, so probably not anytime soon. Mark and I (he's my collaborator on this project) have been thinking about re-calibrating the piece before our next show.

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
« Reply #3194 on: 07 May 2009, 20:37 »

Ok, I haven't seen my PC for the past couple weeks, because work sucks, and I'm never online when LOLbania is awake so can someone tell Patrick that there's an opening for a band at the Hard Rock Cafe' in Ocho Rios and FOR THE LOVE OF ROCK PLEASE DON'T GO TO ALASKA.

(we've been talking about this for a while.)
rather than place the blame on somebody's undeveloped irony sensor, let's just blame the internet, k?
My Last.FM

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #3195 on: 07 May 2009, 21:10 »

Dear Blog Thread,

Boy do I have problems. So I live in this great little apartment downtown that I absolutely love. The only problem with it is that you have to pay separately for parking, since parking is scarce and hard to come by. This would not be so bad if parking were cheap but it's $45 a month which is ridiculous for Fargo with it's low cost of living and relatively low wages.

So today some dude from our building slipped a note  under our door to let us know that I have been behind on my parking and that if I don't pay up like, NOW, we will get EVICTED.

I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY.

WHAT DO I DO.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

ViolentDove

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #3196 on: 07 May 2009, 21:12 »

Well it tracks the state of the economy, so probably not anytime soon. Mark and I (he's my collaborator on this project) have been thinking about re-calibrating the piece before our next show.

Yeah, I reckon it'd be cool if there was a chance of seeing a bit more change here and there (maybe you can? it's hard to tell from the vid). Any plans for live streaming of the same project?

Edit: Liz (?) can't you park on the street for free?

Also borrow money from someone who will not charge you interest to avoid getting evicted, if you can.
« Last Edit: 07 May 2009, 21:14 by ViolentDove »

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #3197 on: 07 May 2009, 21:17 »

Who knew dressing in men's clothes could be this much fun!

It is so fun
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

ViolentDove

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #3198 on: 07 May 2009, 21:20 »

Pfff. Real men wear womens' clothes.

Zingoleb

« Reply #3199 on: 07 May 2009, 22:13 »

Why do I suddenly have Blur stuck in my head?

Boys who like girls, who like boys to girls, who do boys like they're girls...

Anyways.

BLOG THREAD

I ordered a bouzouki today! Well, I made arrangements with my friend. It will cost me 1000 dollars which is a problem since I am making about 600 dollars a month! I am going to try to arrange payments.

Also, my father is moving out of the house, which remains to be seen whether this is good or bad news.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 90   Go Up