THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 24 Apr 2024, 18:10
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey there, stranger.  (Read 21790 times)

Mr. Skawronska

• FIGHT YOU
  • Well-Dressed Cynic
Re: Hey there, stranger.
« Reply #150 on: 05 Feb 2009, 19:27 »

The point was to isolate novel cellulose degraders. Anyways, Clostridia are typically anaerobic.

I didn't know that.  Are Clostridia obligate anaerobes?  You know what...scratch that.

What did you find as far as aerobic cellulose degraders?

I'm going to get off the Clostridia kick and listen.

S
"Social niceties are for those who can tell the difference between fightin' and fightin' words, son."

Darkbluerabbit

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • SKULL BABIES!
Re: Hey there, stranger.
« Reply #151 on: 05 Feb 2009, 21:16 »

Hi.  I post here.  My name is Jill and I have technically been on the forums since 2005, when I made some inane posts and disappeared for a while.  In late 2007 I resurfaced, and continued to make rather inane posts and poke fun at people in WCT.  I think I have learned to be less useless in my boarding.

I am an art student at a smaller college in Wisconsin.  My emphasis is printmaking.  My main interests involve making things.  I like DIY projects, knitting, making pictures, etc.  I also love cooking.  I am a strict vegetarian (vegan except for occasional honey), so cooking for myself started as a necessity and became a hobby.  Cooking is so so fun.  It is basically my therapy.  I cannot adequately describe how much I love it.  It is almost sad.

My friends and I do a no-budget webseries.  It is sometimes funny, I think, but mostly it is all kinds of fun to make.  I spend too much time on the internet and know more useless trivia than worthwhile facts.  I rarely post without at least a few drinks in my bloodstream.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up