THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 03:09
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: What's Your Addiction?  (Read 26996 times)

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
Re: What's Your Addiction?
« Reply #100 on: 25 Feb 2009, 23:06 »

Oh guys, I am also addicted to making bad decisions.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

Genbot2500

• Emoticontraindication
  • Walking along a mobius strip, feeling lost
« Reply #101 on: 26 Feb 2009, 00:53 »

http://www.starchefs.com/wine/starspirits/html/dutch_gin/index.shtml

Kinda of a crap page, but good info. Seems that dutch gin loses complexity of taste when mixed, so it sounds like it's best drunk neat. Further down the page there are some recommended brands.

Those are all young and old ones, taste like grain. I'm more used to the ones with fllavors added, Cactus, apple, lemon.. Pretty neat stuff, although, i don't know how the english drink their gin, but for the love of god, don't take a glass bigger that 0.6 cl, it isn't soft  :-D

Masterbainter

• FIGHT YOU
  • those times...
« Reply #102 on: 26 Feb 2009, 02:47 »

Oh guys, I am also addicted to making bad decisions.

I know what you mean.  They feel so good when you make them.
Hey guys let me tell you about my intercourses.

My intercourses, let me tell you about them.

Gemmwah

• Bling blang blong blung
  • fffffffffffffffffff
« Reply #103 on: 26 Feb 2009, 02:58 »

lots of people know i spend a lot of time on my eyebrows but what they don't know is that i often have to draw them in with eyebrow liner because i have problems with pulling them out when i'm under stress (basically all the time). i haven't really discovered any way yet to stop doing it. i found out this year that this is called trichotillomania and it is an impulse control disorder. very few people know this about me because frankly it's pretty weird and gross, but so many other people here have been honest about themselves so there you go.

I do this with my eyelashes. It really pisses me off 'cause it looks so fucking horrible.
oh good god 4lko jaeger bomb. Holy goood god what have I done.
 :psyduck: psyduck is the most appropriate right now. FUUUUKC

evernew

• Curry sauce
  • Put a bangin' DONK on it!
« Reply #104 on: 26 Feb 2009, 03:38 »

I pull out hair, too. A lot of it. Almost everywhere. Beard, temples, nose, chest, ...
 :x
The Donk of Canterbury wishes everybody good tidings.

Lummer

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #105 on: 26 Feb 2009, 05:04 »

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #106 on: 26 Feb 2009, 05:23 »

Addictions:
-edamame
-text messaging

Without one, I would eat no protein. Without the other I would shrivel into a person with no social life. Bummer!
Denn Du Bist, Was Du Isst   (you are what you eat)
also, related to burning stuff: a friend threw up on a hot water heater once, the vomit steam burned her face. awesome!

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #107 on: 26 Feb 2009, 08:53 »

lots of people know i spend a lot of time on my eyebrows but what they don't know is that i often have to draw them in with eyebrow liner because i have problems with pulling them out when i'm under stress (basically all the time). i haven't really discovered any way yet to stop doing it. i found out this year that this is called trichotillomania and it is an impulse control disorder. very few people know this about me because frankly it's pretty weird and gross, but so many other people here have been honest about themselves so there you go.

My friend does this with his head hair. He basically looks halfway to a mohawk constantly.

It only gets better when he's getting consistently laid.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

Caleb

• Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog
« Reply #108 on: 26 Feb 2009, 09:31 »

Diet Dr. Pepper

Man Diet Dr. Pepper and fresh baked Italian bread.  Nothing like it.

Shoot man.  I gotta run to the corner store during my lunch break and get one.
« Last Edit: 26 Feb 2009, 09:33 by Caleb »

imapiratearg

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Oh thanks. They're not mine.
    • http://www.myspace.com/superpunkdout
« Reply #109 on: 26 Feb 2009, 09:32 »

Dr. Pepper is so fucking good.

Dollface

• And i thought there would be breasts.
« Reply #110 on: 26 Feb 2009, 09:39 »

Dr. Pepper is so fucking good.
with vodka.
Barfy: he needs to get on the sucking of some dick

pulpfiction21

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • Pool Zombies
« Reply #111 on: 26 Feb 2009, 09:45 »

Addictions:
music
cigarettes
and angry anal sex
Maybe I should eat my friend

Eli

• Obscure cultural reference
  • Crayon teeth draw blood.
« Reply #112 on: 26 Feb 2009, 11:56 »

Like Tania, I have an impulse control disorder, dermatillomania. I pick at my fingers, feet, arms, lips, and nose. I usually hide this by wearing sleeves that are at least to my elbows in length and socks and having my hands in my pockets or making fists. I've tried doing things like keeping my nails short or using chapstick and moisturizer all the time so it's harder to pick, but I haven't been able to quit.

Silly addictions:
Decaffeinated sweet tea
Stuffed animals
baking cookies
And when I have gum, I will chew piece after piece.

I used to be addicted to mountain dew, but when I moved to Colorado, I quit caffeine drinks altogether. One would be surprised at how my sleeping schedule has improved.

Caleb

• Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog
« Reply #113 on: 26 Feb 2009, 12:06 »

and angry anal sex

One has to wonder which end of that you are on.

Not really my thing...

...but still one has to wonder.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #114 on: 26 Feb 2009, 12:07 »

Dr. Pepper is among the most disgusting things I have ever tasted. I cannot see how anyone can like it, the shit is vile. Ugh.

ADDICTIONS:
Internet
FreeCell
Shoes
Cardigans
Reality television
Claussen pickles (they are the only pickles)
Cream soda
Puff corn
Cheeeeese
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

Genbot2500

• Emoticontraindication
  • Walking along a mobius strip, feeling lost
« Reply #115 on: 26 Feb 2009, 12:16 »

Dr. Pepper is among the most disgusting things I have ever tasted. I cannot see how anyone can like it, the shit is vile. Ugh.

I tried it once and threw away half the can.. It tastes like nasty :x. No drink should taste like that

Caleb

• Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog
« Reply #116 on: 26 Feb 2009, 12:21 »

I tried it once and threw away half the can.. It tastes like nasty :x. No drink should taste like that

OK people just to be clear here.

We are talking about Diet Dr. Pepper.

It's a completely different thing than regular Dr. Pepper.  I can take or leave regular Dr. Pepper.

Diet Dr. Pepper rocks. 

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #117 on: 26 Feb 2009, 12:25 »

Both make me want to vomit, actually.
Liz is touching me.

Caleb

• Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog
« Reply #118 on: 26 Feb 2009, 12:31 »

Well miss misconception at least you enjoy the best brand of pickles.

(and it's too bad I took out my recycles yesterday otherwise I could prove my love of Claussen with a picture of 3 empty jars in my bin.)

imapiratearg

• Oh thanks. They're not mine.
    • http://www.myspace.com/superpunkdout
« Reply #119 on: 26 Feb 2009, 12:49 »

Dr. Pepper is the very nectar of the life essence and its taste is divine.

Mere mortals are too weak to appreciate its heavenly flavor.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #120 on: 26 Feb 2009, 13:09 »

I used to do the eyebrow and eyelash thing when I was stressed, and once I was very busy around Christmas time and pulled half of the lashes from my top eyelid. I had a load of concerts with solos in them and all I could think about was how gross my eyelid looked. Not a sexy look. Thankfully I dealt with that (no idea how but it doesn't happen any more).

I guess I do not have an addictive personality? I do quite a bit of stalking when there's someone I have a crush on but that isn't an addiction that's normal teenage behaviour (isn't it?).
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #121 on: 26 Feb 2009, 14:35 »

No, It isnt

Reality television

Please tell me you aren't talking about stuff like The Real World.If so, that is a horrible addiction and you should seek help.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

tania

• famed sex columnist
« Reply #122 on: 26 Feb 2009, 14:54 »

i watch a lot of reality television with my housemates too. it's pretty bad. i mean, really bad. the worst. dr. phil and paris hilton's my new bff and that shit. right now i am a full time student and i am bad at this being a student thing, so at the end of a really busy day i am usually so mentally exhausted from studying and taking lecture notes and working on assignments and so on that i really cannot bear to do anything at all that requires even a single ounce of mental energy or creative thought because i am totally spent. so me and my housemates watch tila tequila and argue about who she should pick as her boyfriend or girlfriend instead.

i'm okay with this though. everyone's got guilty pleasures. i am sort of smart i guess but i can't be smart all the time, dangit, it's really hard.
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #123 on: 26 Feb 2009, 15:04 »

When I'm mentally exhausted at the end of the day I just flip on the cartoons/anime.

Paris Hilton has a show? What were the producers smoking?
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

TheViscount

« Reply #124 on: 26 Feb 2009, 15:31 »

lots of people know i spend a lot of time on my eyebrows but what they don't know is that i often have to draw them in with eyebrow liner because i have problems with pulling them out when i'm under stress (basically all the time).

One of my closest friends actually goes right ahead and shaves off her eyebrows and then draws them on. She's been doing this and adventuring past that with her whole face now. She decided her face wasn't enough, so she started stitching clothes together after her jeans ripped, then started designing on her own clothing. She's in a cosmetics school now and apparently doing well.

Anyhow, if I had to suggest a way for you to stop doing it, is; pay attention to yourself during school, work, where ever it may be, and whenever you go to pull out at your eyebrow, resist and tell yourself no. But keep paying attention to yourself after that, every once and a while, concentrate on your hand, if it lifts up, put it back down. Oh, and breathe. I found this helps.

wowy319

« Reply #125 on: 26 Feb 2009, 15:31 »

OK people just to be clear here.
We are talking about Diet Dr. Pepper.
It's a completely different thing than regular Dr. Pepper.  I can take or leave regular Dr. Pepper.
Diet Dr. Pepper rocks. 
Hooray, someone else understands the difference!  If it hadn't been for my doctor all but demanding I drink diet soda over regular, I'd never have discovered the awesomeness of Diet Dr. Pepper.

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #126 on: 26 Feb 2009, 15:55 »

Like Tania, I have an impulse control disorder, dermatillomania. I pick at my fingers, feet, arms, lips, and nose. I usually hide this by wearing sleeves that are at least to my elbows in length and socks and having my hands in my pockets or making fists. I've tried doing things like keeping my nails short or using chapstick and moisturizer all the time so it's harder to pick, but I haven't been able to quit.

I think I might have this. I pick at my skin, generally on my arms and sometimes my legs (it gets worse when I am stressed, so I move to other parts of my skin when I realise I have picked at my arms too much) almost all the time. I looked at the wikipedia article, and it really does sound like what I do with my arms. I have tried to not do it, and moisturising and all that, but none of it works and the advice from friends ("just stop doing it") funnily enough doesn't help. It's gotten to the point that I have gotten people to stop me when they catch me doing it, and it is really frustrating when they do, even though I know that what I am doing is bad for me. I guess what I am saying is I am glad I am not the only one out there that does this, and that now I kind of have a name for what I do.

Thanks addiction thread!
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #127 on: 26 Feb 2009, 16:03 »

Please tell me you aren't talking about stuff like The Real World.If so, that is a horrible addiction and you should seek help.

Survivor, American Idol, What Not to Wear, Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters, etc.
Liz is touching me.

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #128 on: 26 Feb 2009, 16:11 »

Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters

i approve
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
« Reply #129 on: 26 Feb 2009, 16:37 »

rather than place the blame on somebody's undeveloped irony sensor, let's just blame the internet, k?
My Last.FM

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #130 on: 26 Feb 2009, 17:05 »

I also exhibit compulsive behavior, although mine's a bit different. I've always run compulsively. A google of "compulsive running" turns up a link to such a behavior being observed in animals suffering from OCD, but there's nothing on it in humans.

The thing is it's not really a... normal sort of compulsion? It seems like a lot of compulsive behaviors are most exhibited when one is anxious (at least, that's been my experience) or are "ambient" compulsions that you don't even notice. I only really get the compulsion to run when my imagination is stimulated. When I'm watching a particularly twisty or good film I get pretty antsy. When I was in elementary school I would run about the playground every which way, lost in my head. I would run and it was like my mind would burst open with ideas and possibilities and narratives, and sensations became incredibly, almost unbearably vivid. That, along with a couple of other things, namely a bad stutter I developed in 1st grade that mysteriously and abruptly vanished in 2nd, led my doctors to identify me as an Aspie kid, although at this point I don't know if that's an accurate diagnosis.

It's become easier to control as I get older, but I still feel that pull on a daily basis. I've used it to channel energy into my cardio workouts, when I'm on the treadmill I'm not usually focusing on anything around me or the run itself, I'm just running and thinking. But I can't utilize it without a treadmill because I only really feel the effect of this compulsion intermittently. It sort of works like a lawnmower that's low on gas. It speeds up and stalls randomly, it sputters out and revs up. So if I try and regulate my running according to what's going on in my head I look fairly foolish, at least according to some of the people I know. I'll run for 20 seconds, then walk for 10, then run for 30, then walk for 60, and so on. It's quite odd. And so I need moving ground under me (as with a treadmill) to keep a brisk pace but the way this process works makes cardio fairly enjoyable for me.

Oh, and I've also bitten my nails for as long as I can remember. When I get really nervous I'll chew them down to the bleeding skin under them. Some of my fingers seem permanently swollen.
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
Quote from: Andy
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Darkbluerabbit

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • SKULL BABIES!
« Reply #131 on: 26 Feb 2009, 17:53 »

Running is definitely an addictive behavior.  I've known a few people who kept running against the advice of their doctors because the just "couldn't stop" and wound up with broken bones in their feet or something.  It can be pretty bad.  Your compulsion sounds a lot healthier than that.

Add me to the skin pickers.  I pick and chew on my lips.  I've gotten a lot better at stopping myself before they bleed, but if I'm anxious it can be kinda gross.

On a lighter note:

Super delicious juice.  I try to drink 8 oz or less a day because it gets expensive, and I'd rather have it around in moderation than cut myself off completely. 

KickThatBathProf

• Duck attack survivor
  • hey there
« Reply #132 on: 26 Feb 2009, 17:58 »

That green stuff does not look appetizing at all
dumplings are the answer because the foreskin boys

wowy319

« Reply #133 on: 26 Feb 2009, 18:08 »

Yeah, it kinda looks like blended grass.  Not really a huge fan of anything mushy and green over here.  But hey, different strokes.

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #134 on: 26 Feb 2009, 18:20 »

I guess I might as well face it.

I'm addicted to love.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #135 on: 26 Feb 2009, 18:51 »

cigarettes are the most physically obvious one. Mostly American Spirits.

I have a lot of terribly compulsive habits that I really can't ever physically stop. I pick at my face. When I've had a shitty/day/week/whatever I've found myself compulsively shoplifting and as much as I know it's a terrible idea and could seriously fuck over my situation (which right now is not peachy in the first place) it's a way for me to exhume that stress on something else--albeit a very bad one.

I used to drink an obscene amount of coffee, but during the school year I drop that habit simply because I like having a functional sleep schedule and because I don't really have the time to make it anyway.

I chew on things. All the time. Always. Pens especially. or my fingers. or knives.
but the music sucks because the keyboards don't have the cold/mechanical sound they had but a wannabe techno sound that it's pathetic for Rammstein standars.

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
« Reply #136 on: 26 Feb 2009, 18:53 »

I also exhibit compulsive behavior, although mine's a bit different. I've always run compulsively. A google of "compulsive running" turns up a link to such a behavior being observed in animals suffering from OCD, but there's nothing on it in humans.

The thing is it's not really a... normal sort of compulsion? It seems like a lot of compulsive behaviors are most exhibited when one is anxious (at least, that's been my experience) or are "ambient" compulsions that you don't even notice. I only really get the compulsion to run when my imagination is stimulated. When I'm watching a particularly twisty or good film I get pretty antsy. When I was in elementary school I would run about the playground every which way, lost in my head. I would run and it was like my mind would burst open with ideas and possibilities and narratives, and sensations became incredibly, almost unbearably vivid. That, along with a couple of other things, namely a bad stutter I developed in 1st grade that mysteriously and abruptly vanished in 2nd, led my doctors to identify me as an Aspie kid, although at this point I don't know if that's an accurate diagnosis.

It's become easier to control as I get older, but I still feel that pull on a daily basis. I've used it to channel energy into my cardio workouts, when I'm on the treadmill I'm not usually focusing on anything around me or the run itself, I'm just running and thinking. But I can't utilize it without a treadmill because I only really feel the effect of this compulsion intermittently. It sort of works like a lawnmower that's low on gas. It speeds up and stalls randomly, it sputters out and revs up. So if I try and regulate my running according to what's going on in my head I look fairly foolish, at least according to some of the people I know. I'll run for 20 seconds, then walk for 10, then run for 30, then walk for 60, and so on. It's quite odd. And so I need moving ground under me (as with a treadmill) to keep a brisk pace but the way this process works makes cardio fairly enjoyable for me.

Oh, and I've also bitten my nails for as long as I can remember. When I get really nervous I'll chew them down to the bleeding skin under them. Some of my fingers seem permanently swollen.
I have relatively bad OCD. I do everything in 4s, and it makes brushing my teeth unbearable, because when rinsing, I have a "routine" (in 4s, of course), and if I mess up somehow (like splash water on myself) I have to do the routine over.

It sucks, and it takes up way too much of my time.
rather than place the blame on somebody's undeveloped irony sensor, let's just blame the internet, k?
My Last.FM

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #137 on: 26 Feb 2009, 18:54 »

I guess I might as well face it.

I'm a dickhead to love
I still prefer to think of rugby in a more friendly way: Everyone tries to hug the guy with the ball. The team with the most hugs at the end of the game wins. Extra points for group hugs.

öde

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #138 on: 26 Feb 2009, 18:57 »

trichotillomania

This sucks. I had a ladyfriend that has this and she had stick-on eyebrows. It just made me feel bad because I can't understand it at all.

onewheelwizzard

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Ha! Fool ...
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/onewheelwizzard
« Reply #139 on: 26 Feb 2009, 19:00 »

I used to have bald spots in my beard for the same reason.  I still do it every now and then but I'm better about it than I used to be (mainly because my beard is shorter nowadays I think).
also at one point mid-sex she asked me "what do you think about commercialism in art?"

tania

• famed sex columnist
« Reply #140 on: 26 Feb 2009, 20:57 »

i hope nobody takes this the wrong way, i am not trying to undermine anyone who has trichotillomania or anything but i am kind of glad i mentioned that now because this made me feel like a horrible disgusting weirdo for a really long time and this is literally the first time i have ever heard of anybody else except me doing it. only a few people know that about me, two of them are two of the girls i live with and i think they try to be supportive but mostly they respond really negatively and uncomfortably whenever they see me doing it and will absolutely avoid the topic at all times when they can. i know they are trying but i guess they just really cannot understand or relate to it at all. but hey, it turns out it is not as horrible and uncommon as i originally thought it was when i made that first post and already i kind of feel more okay and less shameful about it! thanks internet community.

Allybee

• The German Chancellory building
« Reply #141 on: 26 Feb 2009, 21:20 »

I have trichotillomania, too. I didn't know what it was called until I saw this comic. this one offers some strategies to combat it but it's really hard!

I've had a lot of negative responses to the few people that I've told as well. it makes me feel really messed up and I start hating my body a lot.

it sucks that a lot of us suffered alone.
« Last Edit: 26 Feb 2009, 21:21 by Allybee »
radical dame

squawk

• Scrabble hacker
  • if it has a toothpick in it, it's free!
« Reply #142 on: 26 Feb 2009, 21:26 »

Oh shit I totally have that too. I don't do it very much anymore but I always felt really fucking weird about it too. What the hell
it's time to stop posting

tania

• famed sex columnist
« Reply #143 on: 26 Feb 2009, 21:48 »

i pick at my face too but it's getting better. basically the same thing as the comic ally linked - in terms of pimples, my skin is actually pretty good but it usually looks worse than should cos i tend to pick at very little things. it used to be something that happened several times a day though and now it is closer to only once every couple of weeks or so, so at least there is improvement. my skin definitely looks much better now than it did a few years ago. the way i started to get rid of this habit was by going through magazines and cutting out pictures of people who had really good skin (probably photoshopped and not even their real skin anyway... but i was just going with what worked for me which at the time included scary unrealistic photos of people's faces) and just thinking, constantly, 100% of the time about how horrible i looked after picking at my face and how much better it would be to look like someone from one of those photos, and then whenever i got the urge i grabbed the pictures and went through them until it either went away or wasn't as strong. eventually i started to genuinely not want to do it and now it is kind of okay and something that only happens once in a while, but the downside is that a couple of years ago i somehow developed this eyebrow pulling problem and absolutely none of the strategies i used for not picking at my face are working for this one. it drives me crazy with frustration.

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #144 on: 26 Feb 2009, 21:51 »

I totally had the face picking thing until I had my acne forcibly and brutally cured by Accutane.

I still have, actually, some scalp picking, which I'm pretty icked out at myself about. I try not to but...eh. It's not as bad since it's pretty much invisible, but I get really self conscious that people notice me doing it.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

tania

• famed sex columnist
« Reply #145 on: 26 Feb 2009, 21:58 »

my sister does that too. she told me it stings her scalp really bad when she showers but she feels like she can't stop doing it because it happens on basically a constant and almost unconscious level now. it makes me wonder if maybe there is a genetic element to this stuff... my guess is probably.

Kylos

• Obscure cultural reference
    • Myspace?
« Reply #146 on: 27 Feb 2009, 04:10 »

Reading this made me chew the shit out of my lips.
It's something I do anyway, but I guess it's just some sort of reaction.
I hope we mess things up in a huge and beautiful fashion.

Pernix takes the rat and uses it as a peen sock.

ViciousWarGoose

« Reply #147 on: 27 Feb 2009, 05:34 »

I used to chew my nails, a lot.  What cured me of that was a really bad abscess under one of my nails, which was incredibly painful.  My wife picks has the  trichotillomania bad though.  Her target is the skin around her nails, not the nails themselves.  Sometimes when it is really bad she is missing huge chunks of skin.  She is always wearing three or four bandaids at any given time. 

BeoPuppy

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
  • Scare a moose, will you do the fandango?
    • Me.
« Reply #148 on: 27 Feb 2009, 06:29 »

I have relatively bad OCD. I do everything in 4s, and it makes brushing my teeth unbearable, because when rinsing, I have a "routine" (in 4s, of course), and if I mess up somehow (like splash water on myself) I have to do the routine over.

[/quote]

I've always wondered about these sorts of cases ... what happens if you don't? I imagine that's not really an option but can you imagine the consequences of not completing a routine?

My Art.
I was into Stumpy and the Cuntfarts before they sold out.

pulpfiction21

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • Pool Zombies
« Reply #149 on: 27 Feb 2009, 08:32 »

Maybe I should eat my friend
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up