THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 13:58
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45   Go Down

Author Topic: Please, Just Let Me Die Already  (Read 267941 times)

Josefbugman

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Are you Sure thats wise sir?
Re: The Relationship, Or Lack Thereof, Advice Thread
« Reply #2150 on: 12 Sep 2009, 00:56 »

To be honest, the napoleon is kind of adorable.

People actually exist who want nice things to be repaid with sex? Oy Vey, this is why I can't do nice things out of the blue for my friends or they think I am hitting on them.
Oddly enough the "oh no boobs!" box in the background of todays comic is my usual reaction.

Sox

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #2151 on: 12 Sep 2009, 02:01 »

It beats doing nothing for your friends out of the blue and then having them think you hate them.
Just sayin'.

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • bang bang a suckah MC shot me down
« Reply #2152 on: 12 Sep 2009, 02:54 »

Most of the time the truth is such a hammer blow compared to the kind of issues people can deal with that the effect is devastating and the truth becomes a horrible weapon that nobody ever wants to wield.

I was raised, like many children, by parents who indoctrinated me with the dangerous idea that 'honesty is the best policy'. Unfortunately I was a very very literal and obedient child and now as a grown adult whose patterns of behaviour are largely wired into my reflexive memory, this idea has caused me a great deal of trauma and grief.

I mean, really, what kind of narcissistic personality disorder is the human race afflicted with if we must believe that what we do has an impact on some transcendental scale?

Does being human count as a personality disorder or is that specious

Also about people expecting to be paid in sex for being a good human being, I constantly find myself doing that. It sucks, appears to be largely chronic personality disorder, and is one of the more prominent reasons I don't typically try to pursue relationships with women  any more and also why I try to convince people I have absolutely no libido.
« Last Edit: 12 Sep 2009, 03:13 by Hat »
Quote from: Emilio
power metal set in the present is basically crunk

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #2153 on: 12 Sep 2009, 03:42 »

I constantly finding myself wishing it was acceptable to conceive a child solely for the purpose of conducting social experiments on them, largely because i've often pondered that very same question that you have just asked. There is no way to tell for certain whether it would be the most well-adjusted child in existence or the least, or possibly it might make absolutely no difference, but finding out which one would give me a lot of information about what the hell we are doing to each other.
« Last Edit: 12 Sep 2009, 03:48 by Hat »

evilbobthebob

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • They're talking about me of course
« Reply #2154 on: 12 Sep 2009, 03:48 »

The problem with something like that is the kid would be completely confused by the behaviour of its peers. It would either challenge all the things it's being taught, or react to its parents and become really superstitious and the like.
http://www.last.fm/user/evilbobthebob <- Look I have no taste!

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #2155 on: 12 Sep 2009, 03:50 »

That's probably the most interesting (and cruel) part, to be honest.

Jimmy the Squid

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #2156 on: 12 Sep 2009, 03:54 »

I plan to lie to my future children as little as possible. In fact I'm pretty sure the only thing my folks lied to me was the whole God thing and even then I can't really say whether or not I really believed it or whether I was just going along with what I was told. I mean my parents did do the whole Santa thing (well actually we had "angels" that put the presents under the tree) but I don't remember thinking a red-suited fat dude broke into my house to leave presents that were labelled as having come from my dad or aunties or whatever.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

calenlass

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • queefcicle!
« Reply #2157 on: 12 Sep 2009, 07:06 »

Also about people expecting to be paid in sex for being a good human being, I constantly find myself doing that. It sucks, appears to be largely chronic personality disorder, and is one of the more prominent reasons I don't typically try to pursue relationships with women  any more and also why I try to convince people I have absolutely no libido.

I had a conversation with my therapist about how easily I thought I could be brainwashed. It was mostly musing about how if I had been raised in a specific culture, like super-conservative middle-eastern Taliban-esque muslim, or fundamentalist mormon, or nazi Germany, that I thought I could totally see myself being a pushover and getting into all the propaganda and taking everything at face value, basically.

What she told me is that all of that is indeed possible, except there is one thing that cuts the statistical probability in half: my awareness. Intelligence may be conditioned, just like homosexuality might be nurture instead of nature (who knows? who cares!), but awareness is entirely inborn. You can try to teach people to be self-aware or curious about the world around them, but it is not the same as having some concept of consequences, and that capacity to gauge cause and effect is just a part of you. Thus, if I was born into some society where I might be brainwashed, it is possible I would be easily swayed. However, the fact that I was even having this conversation with her indicates that, then again, I might not.

So basically what I am saying is that yeah it is a shitty thing, but you know it is a shitty thing, and you know you do it. And who knows? Maybe you think that is what you do and actually that is just your [mis]perception. Anyway, you are already doing better than the rest of the fuckers out there.
Hey everyone, I need to buy some new bookshelves. When I get back from Ikea and put them together you're all invited to the bookshelf launch party.

iamiam

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #2158 on: 12 Sep 2009, 07:24 »

Sometimes I wonder what a kid would be like who has literally never been lied to. Tell them right off the bat about sex, that there is no Santa, Easter Bunny or indeed, God. Every time they ask a difficult question, answer them as honestly as possible. I've often wondered what kind of child that would produce. It might mess them up more than lying to them about that stuff, I have absolutely no idea. I wonder if anyone's ever tried it.

i think that what matters most to a child's upbringing is the morality that parents teach them, and the love and care they receive.  not what commonplace fairy tales they do or don't tell their children.  the only way i could see a (western, middle-class) child not being told about 'santa' or 'the easter bunny' impacting them is in a negative way is because, as others said, they would feel confused and left out from their peers.  

unless a parent is indoctrinating their kids to believe santa truly exists, then it is not a lie.  it is a story and a myth that is enjoyed in childhood and eventually grown out of. parents also read their kids fairy tales of princes and princesses who fight dragons and then live happily ever after.  i haven't actually ended up finding prince charming (...yet) but does that make those stories "lies"?

there isn't any need to tell a five year old all the truths about sex.  there isn't any need to tell a child the harsh truth of every reality.  that is what growing up is for.  that's what your learning and experience is for.  you start off in the innocence and comfort of childhood and you slowly come to realize the truths of the world as you grow old enough to understand them and strong enough to face them.

i understand what you are trying to say with being as honest as possible with children, rather than indoctrinating them with bullshit or attempting to shield them from every truth.  but i really think you are confusing some of the normalcies of childhood innocence, imagination and gullibility for "lies".  
« Last Edit: 12 Sep 2009, 07:25 by iamiam »
Quote from: meebo
[11:09] Darryl: MaiAda: the Beat Happening of the QC boards
[11:10] Darryl: so subtly subversive that not everybody can even tell
[11:10] Darryl: punk as fuck
[11:10] Darryl: ponies and rainbows

phooey

• FIGHT YOU
  • prisencolinensinainciusol
« Reply #2159 on: 12 Sep 2009, 07:34 »

ITT:  Tommy wants to tell children all about sex.

iamiam

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #2160 on: 12 Sep 2009, 07:50 »

i'm thinking way too much about this but here are some more brief thoughts you can all feel free to skip over

you already have a control group for measuring how people turn out based on whether they are lied to.  all children are lied to: some grow up to be horrible, some grow up to be wonderful.  it's the types of lies that they are told and their life experiences that truly shape them.  

raising a child from infancy who knows nothing but the truth about everything might make an interesting freak show, but i think it would teach us very little about human nature.  the only way for the experiment to be carried out is for them to be raised within a society that was entirely truthful about everything.  that sounds like something from a storybook or fable, or maybe a utopian (dystopian?) novel.  

some wacky hijinks would definitely occur, but i the most i could imagine that shaping someone is to make them particularly honest (mimicking society's behavior) or dishonest (realizing they can take advantage of others who are honest).  any other effects would simply be caused by their specific life experiences that would be shaped by the people and culture around them, which in this case would be entirely bizarre and unnatural.

studying children who are raised in households and societies with varying levels of honesty (which is actually doable) could be a fascinating study. but i really doubt that it would reveal any sort of key to understanding human nature.
[11:09] Darryl: MaiAda: the Beat Happening of the QC boards
[11:10] Darryl: so subtly subversive that not everybody can even tell
[11:10] Darryl: punk as fuck
[11:10] Darryl: ponies and rainbows

tania

• famed sex columnist
« Reply #2161 on: 12 Sep 2009, 08:07 »

the other thing about telling things to children that are not necessarily true is that the brains and thinking patterns of children are nowhere near as complex as adults, and don't get there until the child is in their teens. there are certain principles and ideas that children literally cannot process at all (ideas about morality, for example) until they reach a certain age. so not only can it be argued that "lying" to children doesn't do much permanent damage in the first place as they will simply figure it out as they age and develop the neurons necessary to process more complicated ideas, but it goes the opposite way too where trying to explain complicated life truths to a child would do little good at such a young age since they are physically incapable of making sense of most of them anyway.

there's also probably a massive study that could be done based on the idea of whether or not "lying" to children actually boosts their creativity and therefore intelligence, as it certainly requires more imagination and creativity and intelligence are pretty strongly related. who knows! isn't this thread supposed to be about relationships or something?
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #2162 on: 12 Sep 2009, 13:37 »

So basically what I am saying is that yeah it is a shitty thing, but you know it is a shitty thing, and you know you do it. And who knows? Maybe you think that is what you do and actually that is just your [mis]perception. Anyway, you are already doing better than the rest of the fuckers out there.

Oh yeah, I'm not particularly neurotic about it or anything and it only really seems to pop up in a relationships nowadays (and it has been so long since I've been in one of those that I don't even know if I do it anymore) so it's not a massive concern for me thankfully.

I plan to lie to my future children as little as possible. In fact I'm pretty sure the only thing my folks lied to me was the whole God thing and even then I can't really say whether or not I really believed it or whether I was just going along with what I was told. I mean my parents did do the whole Santa thing (well actually we had "angels" that put the presents under the tree) but I don't remember thinking a red-suited fat dude broke into my house to leave presents that were labelled as having come from my dad or aunties or whatever.

Yeah my parents were the same. I have no specific memory of actually believing in Santa. They told me he existed but they didn't go to a huge amount of trouble to maintain the illusion so I figured it out pretty quickly
« Last Edit: 12 Sep 2009, 13:39 by Hat »

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #2163 on: 12 Sep 2009, 15:12 »

Children should be encouraged to show imagination, and to learn critical thought; and then, crucially, shown how to decide which is applicable in a given situation.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Masterbainter

• FIGHT YOU
  • those times...
« Reply #2164 on: 13 Sep 2009, 14:06 »

edit: fuck you, fuck you and you can stay!

« Last Edit: 14 Sep 2009, 17:50 by Masterbainter »
Hey guys let me tell you about my intercourses.

My intercourses, let me tell you about them.

evilbobthebob

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • They're talking about me of course
« Reply #2165 on: 13 Sep 2009, 14:34 »

For some reason the world will not truly exist with man, without this.

Can I flame your poor grammar? Really quite difficult to read.
http://www.last.fm/user/evilbobthebob <- Look I have no taste!

calenlass

• queefcicle!
« Reply #2166 on: 13 Sep 2009, 16:40 »

but i really doubt that it would reveal any sort of key to understanding human nature.

This is because human nature is really difficult to illustrate. Because outside of biological drives, human nature does not exist.
Hey everyone, I need to buy some new bookshelves. When I get back from Ikea and put them together you're all invited to the bookshelf launch party.

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #2167 on: 13 Sep 2009, 18:31 »

For some reason the world will not truly exist with man, without this.

Can I flame your poor grammar? Really quite difficult to read.

man that sets a dangerous precedent because I know i don't want people getting up in my grill just because I parse my clauses like dogshit and maybe care about verb agreement a little more than I care about professional football

but on the other hand I think I had a panic attack trying to read that sentence so you do what you feel is best

A Shoggoth on the Roof

• Furry furrier
« Reply #2168 on: 13 Sep 2009, 19:22 »

at this point I'm tempted to begin writing all my posts as if they were translated literally from latin, just to spite you all.
(now I am tempted to embark upon writing like having been translated out of latin, in order for all to be spited)

on the other hand, fuck that's way too much work. and his english was pretty hard to understand.
« Last Edit: 13 Sep 2009, 19:25 by A Shoggoth on the Roof »

calenlass

• queefcicle!
« Reply #2169 on: 13 Sep 2009, 22:03 »

So the pharmacist at my local place is really really hot. I have a crush on him, I think! I assume he's got a girlfriend or something, but it wouldn't hurt to chat him up, right? The problem is that I only see him once a month when I am in to pick up refills of my crazy drugs.

What is the least awkward way to flirt with someone who is giving you chemicals that keep you sane?

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #2170 on: 13 Sep 2009, 23:47 »

This is because human nature is really difficult to illustrate. Because outside of biological drives, human nature does not exist.

what about 'the human condition' don't tell me that doesn't exist either

at this point I'm tempted to begin writing all my posts as if they were translated literally from latin, just to spite you all.
(now I am tempted to embark upon writing like having been translated out of latin, in order for all to be spited)

holy shit look at that participle structure
« Last Edit: 13 Sep 2009, 23:51 by Hat »

calenlass

• queefcicle!
« Reply #2171 on: 14 Sep 2009, 00:01 »

Depends on what you mean by the human condition. If you mean that we all have fears and are capable of reason but often function irrationally and we want our children to grow up and have a better (better is subjective) life than we did/do, then yes, it does. If you mean that all people are greedy and there are certain activities that are just wrong and we all feel guilty about particular things and we are all just here waiting to find out what comes next, well, then no, it doesn't.

A Shoggoth on the Roof

• Furry furrier
« Reply #2172 on: 14 Sep 2009, 00:17 »

I swear I have to double check my english essays to make sure i don't have a bunch of awkward having been's and shit like that. whatevr, latin is totally rad.

and calenlass you should either walk in and sing crazy on you or try and find a question to ask him that'll get him to start talking to you. I dunno, something not too out-of-the-blue, maybe try asking if he's going to medical school or something like that.
« Last Edit: 14 Sep 2009, 00:20 by A Shoggoth on the Roof »

Bastardous Bassist

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • brinkman propane smoker
« Reply #2173 on: 14 Sep 2009, 08:04 »

Don't ask him if he's going to medical school.  That'll just come off as insulting, because he went to pharmacy school instead and was probably made fun of a lot by the med students.  Just asking him how it's going while smiling a lot.  Seriously, that's all it takes for guys.
Who?  Me?  Couldn't be.

Reed

« Reply #2174 on: 14 Sep 2009, 09:26 »

Don't forget being made fun of by the real grad students.
[22:49] Quietus: I'm personally imagining a white supremacist locked in his basement, furtively listening to Parliament on headphones
[22:49] Quietus: "Oh, lawd, why must them coons rock me so"

Bastardous Bassist

« Reply #2175 on: 14 Sep 2009, 09:34 »

Since I don't tend to mix with pharmacy school students, but do with med students, I feel the chain of making fun of goes:

real grad students->med students->pharmacy students->???

Shit rolls downhill.
Who?  Me?  Couldn't be.

Reed

« Reply #2176 on: 14 Sep 2009, 09:45 »

Yeah, that's pretty much it. The Pharm students won't tell you this, but their education is 6 years of schooling which includes both their BS and PharmD degrees. So while you and I went through 4 years of undergrad and however many years of grad school they are done with everything in 6 god damn years.

Plus they are really fucking stupid.

I make sure to tell them this when I invariably wind up with 1/2 -> 2/3 of a class of them while TAing general micro.

And before you ask, yes, I am incredibly bitter.
« Last Edit: 14 Sep 2009, 09:48 by Reed »
[22:49] Quietus: I'm personally imagining a white supremacist locked in his basement, furtively listening to Parliament on headphones

WriterofAllWrongs

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #2177 on: 14 Sep 2009, 09:57 »

Since I don't tend to mix with pharmacy school students, but do with med students, I feel the chain of making fun of goes:

real grad students->med students->pharmacy students->liberal arts majors, probably

Shit rolls downhill.

Eh?

Bastardous Bassist

« Reply #2178 on: 14 Sep 2009, 12:31 »

Well, I think it would go more accurately:

real grad students->med students->pharmacy students->undergrads

And there's a hierarchy in the undergrads all to their own.  The funny thing is, I worked much harder for my music degree than for my physics degree, so...
Who?  Me?  Couldn't be.

onewheelwizzard

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Ha! Fool ...
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/onewheelwizzard
« Reply #2179 on: 15 Sep 2009, 13:35 »

Hey ship thread,

Last night the sex was so good that she sent me an email today from work telling me that her dream right before she woke up this morning was about getting up and going into her kitchen and listening to NPR and hearing a report about the local couple who had just had the best sex of all time.  I think it is pretty awesome that my partner had a dream that we had made the news.  I'm pretty proud of that.

In less self-indulgent matters (OK maybe not really) I managed to do something really amazing over the past few weeks.  So the story of the current relationship I'm in started about 5 weeks ago, and was recently interrupted by my venture off to Burning Man.  This obviously was an issue for me and the new girl, because we are REALLY happy about each other and have full intentions of staying together for quite some time, but Burning Man is overflowing with sex and it was kind of an abrupt gear shift for me to think that suddenly I'd be going off to the playa and NOT having any sex at all.  After I took her to a Burning Man regional event and she got a sense for the kinds of freaks that came out to the desert, and the kind of energy that parties have out there, she expressed the strong desire to NOT be a limiting factor in my Burning Man experience, which we talked about until she basically came out and drove home to me that I had carte blanche as long as I didn't fall in love and come back totally not interested in her anymore (which I felt reasonably secure in promising at the time).

At Burning Man, I met an outstandingly attractive girl who was clearly interested in me, and after I explained my situation to her (and she responded very positively and explained that she didn't want anything even close to a relationship and was only interested in desert-exclusive trysts) we slept together a couple times and then parted ways (I didn't see her for a few days and then managed to say goodbye before she left).  It was basically a perfectly example of what my optimal desert encounter would look like: really hot girl has interest in good sex, makes clearly independent decision to engage in it with me, gracefully leaves it at that.  I got back to Philly, explained what had happened, and my relationship picked up right where it had left off and has since improved at the same rate that it had been.  There was barely the slightest faltering in the trajectory of our relationship and it has since shot back up to the dizzying heights it has been promising since I first met the girl.

What the hell, guys?  How am I this lucky?
also at one point mid-sex she asked me "what do you think about commercialism in art?"

nichidani

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • nrrd grrl.
    • myspace.
« Reply #2180 on: 15 Sep 2009, 13:57 »

Yeah, that's pretty much it. The Pharm students won't tell you this, but their education is 6 years of schooling which includes both their BS and PharmD degrees. So while you and I went through 4 years of undergrad and however many years of grad school they are done with everything in 6 god damn years.

Plus they are really fucking stupid.

I make sure to tell them this when I invariably wind up with 1/2 -> 2/3 of a class of them while TAing general micro.

And before you ask, yes, I am incredibly bitter.

That makes me so mad. They lead you to believe Pharmacy is OMG THE HARDEST THING EVER.
kittens!

Reed

« Reply #2181 on: 15 Sep 2009, 16:33 »

The only difficult thing about pharm is getting into the program.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #2182 on: 15 Sep 2009, 18:33 »

You'll have prostate cancer at the age of 23.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

Cernunnos

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • What
« Reply #2183 on: 15 Sep 2009, 18:40 »

Speaking of which, ain't it kinda rude to come in here and gloat? This is the "relationship, or lack thereof, advice thread" not "brag about how your sex life is better than everyone else's thread." Great sex is its own reward, there should be no need to rub it in the face of exactly those who are not getting laid, let alone laid well. It's kind of a dick move.

Tyler

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • SKULLTOPUS
« Reply #2184 on: 15 Sep 2009, 18:41 »

Some people like to kiss and tell.
Quote from: Lunchbox
It is not wussy. There are orifices being assaulted all over the shop.

Tyler

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • SKULLTOPUS
« Reply #2185 on: 15 Sep 2009, 18:42 »

That was a pretty big thing in high school I remember
Quote from: Lunchbox
It is not wussy. There are orifices being assaulted all over the shop.

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #2186 on: 15 Sep 2009, 18:42 »

uh I don't think that's how prostate cancer works actually

Bastardous Bassist

« Reply #2187 on: 15 Sep 2009, 18:59 »

That was a pretty big thing in high school I remember

The only thing that would turn me off more to a practice is if someone said it was a pretty big thing in middle school.  Maybe frat houses, too.
Who?  Me?  Couldn't be.

Cernunnos

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • What
« Reply #2188 on: 15 Sep 2009, 19:08 »

Seriously high school sucks almost as bad as middle school

especially locker room bragging

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #2189 on: 15 Sep 2009, 19:14 »

To be perfectly fair that was a lot more interesting than the philosophical musings that preceded it.

I mean I love you guys but still.

And this is from the guy who's like perpetuating 90% of the ennui on this board.
« Last Edit: 15 Sep 2009, 19:17 by KvP »
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
Quote from: Andy
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #2190 on: 15 Sep 2009, 19:18 »

uh I don't think that's how prostate cancer works actually

Yeah that was pretty much what I was going for. I am a failure at making jokes.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #2191 on: 15 Sep 2009, 20:24 »

People meet in the desert to have sex?
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Reed

Re: Please, Just Let Me Die Already
« Reply #2192 on: 15 Sep 2009, 21:54 »

Only trifle.

Please, try to be a little more specific in the future.

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #2193 on: 15 Sep 2009, 22:53 »

Just popping in to heartily approve of the new thread title.
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #2194 on: 15 Sep 2009, 23:29 »

Seconded
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #2195 on: 15 Sep 2009, 23:31 »

is this that 'irony' the kids are talking about?

scarred

• Older than Moses
« Reply #2196 on: 16 Sep 2009, 00:07 »

Thirded
tumblr | wordpress | last.fm

Quote from: De_El
nick is a dick so you don't have to be!

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #2197 on: 16 Sep 2009, 00:51 »

is this that 'irony' the kids are talking about?

Seconded
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #2199 on: 16 Sep 2009, 02:12 »

do you think this is how pointless threads are born