THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 26 Apr 2024, 10:02
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: And so the QC puritan witch burning continues!  (Read 24149 times)

YukYukInc

Re: And so the QC puritan witch burning continues!
« Reply #50 on: 26 Feb 2009, 15:22 »

Further I think it's pretty obvious that sven must have a vagina, since he got knocked to the floor by a girl slapping him. Actually, I have a hard time imagining a man slapping a woman and having her drop like that. Maybe if Lou Ferrigno slapping a toddler who had just learned to walk, then maybe.
« Last Edit: 26 Feb 2009, 15:30 by YukYukInc »

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #51 on: 26 Feb 2009, 19:15 »

Sven appears to be involved with only one woman at time (generally) based on what we've seen. 
We know for sure of one case of two-timing (Genevieve), and we can guess what the outraged Quebecois was angry about.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Mr. Skawronska

• FIGHT YOU
  • Well-Dressed Cynic
« Reply #52 on: 26 Feb 2009, 19:26 »

I see a sad and pathetic person that doesn't give a rats ass about his fellow man, acts like a fake douchebag to their faces and then comes onto forums like these to rant and whine on how sad and pathetic everyone else is...when really its just the opposite and then repeats the same damn thing every day. An even more sad attempt at attention to their non-existence.

Wow.  Just wow.

Let me dissect that, after I get done laughing.

There.

First off, I would really love not to give a rat's ass about most of you, becuase it would make my life much simpler.  Yet, I've devoted my life to service for low pay, dealing with your misery and your bodily fluids day in, day out, making sure all you zombies live long enough to make it to the hospital so you don't have to reap the full benefits of your stupidity in its amazing myriad of forms.  Again, I really wish I didn't care about you;  I wouldn't drink so much.

Moving right along...

How I act to your face when you're in pain, or miserable, or whatever, is part of a carefully crafted professional persona designed to relieve as much of the stress from your current situation as possible as well as enable me to establish a rapport with you so I can ask you invasive but necessary questions about you and your personal history in order to better care for YOU.  Call me a douchebag or phony or false friend, or what have you;  You're going to do it anyway and it is part of what I do, so I don't take it personally.

"and then comes onto forums like these to rant and whine on how sad and pathetic everyone else is"

Because make no mistake, that carefully crafted persona is hard work to keep in place, especially when assholes like you keep trying to push the boundaries of it after I've come running at great risk to myself to save your dumb ass from your own stupidity.  I come on to these forums to unwind and act like the asshole that I CAN'T when I'm at work.  What is YOUR excuse?

"when really its just the opposite and then repeats the same damn thing every day. An even more sad attempt at attention to their non-existence."

No, it's not the opposite.  I am just as dumb and prone to stupidity as the rest of you;  The difference is I AM AWARE OF IT, but you seem not to be.  And I repeat the same damn thing every day because THAT'S WHAT I DO.  As far as a sad attempt at attention to my non-existence, I'm thinking it's more of a sad attempt at sick gallows humor, but hey, to each their own perception, right?

Now, see, if I didn't care, why do I cry when you manage to kill yourselves through your own direct fault, I had nothing to do with it, but I have to clean up the mess and wonder that your family will miss you.

That was LAST NIGHT, asshole.  Ask me where I was when the motorcyclist hit the toyota on Dale Mabry hard enough to spin the entire car around and tear a hole behind the front passenger seat you could drive a greyhound bus through.  Ask me where I was when what was left of that motorcyclist died enroute in the medivac helicopter.

Go ahead.  ASK ME.

My goal in life is to see you run over by a bus.

Considering my current profession, I'd say your goal in life is achievable through no merit of your own.  Congratulations.

Too bad if you need me after that, though.  You might have to drive YOURSELF to the hospital after sticking your face in that fan.

S
« Last Edit: 26 Feb 2009, 19:40 by Mr. Skawronska »
"Social niceties are for those who can tell the difference between fightin' and fightin' words, son."

aorta

« Reply #53 on: 26 Feb 2009, 19:51 »

If I'm laughing at your post I'm sorry....But thats the most serious post I've seen from you though I might have skimmed through its nice to know that theres something more than just "huurr I'd like Faye to get smashed in the face," posts most of the time

And yay now I'll have an achievement in life! But don't worry I actually hope you don't get hit by a bus....I doubt I would ever need you, but It would be such a huge loss to the QC forums for you to be gone and thats huuge deal.
« Last Edit: 26 Feb 2009, 19:56 by aorta »

Tybalt

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • Can't always unscramble eggs
« Reply #54 on: 26 Feb 2009, 19:54 »

If it ever comes down to putting the bullet in either the comic or the forums... please, please, I'm begging you, KILL THE FORUMS!

what the fuck

I'd like to know what you were thinking when you typed that.  In specific, How do you stop hosting a comic but keep hosting the fanbase?

I mean

wow.
...and that's why I eat bugs.

Mr. Skawronska

• FIGHT YOU
  • Well-Dressed Cynic
« Reply #55 on: 26 Feb 2009, 19:58 »

If I'm laughing at your post I'm sorry....But thats the most serious post I've seen from you

And hopefully the only one.

Last night was rough - it was a night of traffic death and very sick children and honestly, I haven't drunk enough yet to be fully over it.

We now return you to my regular fare of Faye-Hate and other sick tomfoolery.

S
"Social niceties are for those who can tell the difference between fightin' and fightin' words, son."

ModernRonin

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #56 on: 26 Feb 2009, 21:56 »

If it ever comes down to putting the bullet in either the comic or the forums... please, please, I'm begging you, KILL THE FORUMS!

what the fuck

I'd like to know what you were thinking when you typed that.  In specific, How do you stop hosting a comic but keep hosting the fanbase?

I mean

wow.

I was thinking he might stop doing both at the same time, if annoyance levels got high enough.

John911

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #57 on: 26 Feb 2009, 22:12 »

If I'm laughing at your post I'm sorry....But thats the most serious post I've seen from you though I might have skimmed through its nice to know that theres something more than just "huurr I'd like Faye to get smashed in the face," posts most of the time

And yay now I'll have an achievement in life! But don't worry I actually hope you don't get hit by a bus....I doubt I would ever need you, but It would be such a huge loss to the QC forums for you to be gone and thats huuge deal.

You....are a bitch.

Enough said.

aorta

« Reply #58 on: 26 Feb 2009, 22:15 »

You....are a bitch.

Enough said.

Awww i love you too :laugh:

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #59 on: 27 Feb 2009, 00:09 »

thread over due to morbid drooling catatonia
Deathmole Jacques' head takes up the bottom half of the panel, with his words taking up the top half. He is not concerned about the life of his friend.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up