THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 06:09
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Werewolves  (Read 16598 times)

KickThatBathProf

• Duck attack survivor
  • hey there
Re: Werewolves
« Reply #100 on: 04 Apr 2009, 12:41 »

Hay guys hay guys hay guys

Can I join in on the murdering next time?
dumplings are the answer because the foreskin boys

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #101 on: 04 Apr 2009, 13:16 »

Man, I've been checking the forums for new updates to this for days. Good show all around.

Also, perhaps I missed it, but for someone who hasn't played a derivation of this game in a long time: what exactly were the functions of the cop and the doctor again?

Also I would be really happy if I could get in on this. But there seem to be a lot of people who want the same, so good luck choosing.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
I still prefer to think of rugby in a more friendly way: Everyone tries to hug the guy with the ball. The team with the most hugs at the end of the game wins. Extra points for group hugs.

axerton

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • lets all grow pizza
« Reply #102 on: 04 Apr 2009, 16:52 »

I'm going to have to say 'pass' on the next round. Firstly cos this round felt particularly uninspired, previously wanted to update the thread, and was getting impatiant with people who weren't voting - but this time I've found myself saying stuff like "urgh I suppose I better update the werewolves thread" particularly odd considering how short a game it was. Secondly my ideas bucket seems to be somewhat dry, there's only so many ways you can put "they voted, player was hanged, players go to sleep" in an interesting way, hell I was even strugeling to come up with interesting werewolf attacks. And 3 - past experience has shown that the 'second' game never goes as well as the first - everyone gets excited by the concept so you end up with a larger group which means that people get board and the game doesn't get finished.

That being said if anyone wants to take over the running of the game, feel free and good luck to you.

We need to add clues of some sort or some logic to the voting, this is more of a witch hunt than a fun game.
that's kinda the point, it's supposed to be a witch hunt - the clues are in the way people behave and vote.

The wolves usually win.  So far it seems to be Wolves 3 and Survivors 1.
actually it's wolves: 3 humans:0 games ending in stalemate due to lack of interest : 2

what exactly were the functions of the cop and the doctor again?
Normally the cop would 'investigate' people at night to find out if they were wolves or not, and the doctor would pick one person to protect each night and if they were attacked by wolves the doctor would save them. As an observer you wouldn't see any evidence of their actions, unless the doctor saved someone, because everything they do is through PMing me.

Neither of them had any effect in this game - the cop (blanktom) was killed too early (the only person he had a chance to investigate was killed by wolves the same night) and the doctor (Jace) never got the lucky guess - protecting Thomas Eddison, Jimmy and himself in that order
Guys guys I got this condition it is called "Involuntary Lottery Loser" guys don't laugh it is a disorder.

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston
« Reply #103 on: 04 Apr 2009, 21:20 »

We need to add clues of some sort or some logic to the voting, this is more of a witch hunt than a fun game.

You're only saying that because we killed you first for no reason.
I would probably be getting laid right now if it weren't for the Jews

Avec

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Pomegranate
« Reply #104 on: 05 Apr 2009, 10:30 »

You can't read emotions over the internet.

blanktom

• FIGHT YOU
  • Liev Schreiber scares me
    • myspace!
« Reply #105 on: 07 Apr 2009, 15:34 »

Told you guys you made a mistake! I could've made a difference!!
Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston
« Reply #106 on: 07 Apr 2009, 15:37 »

Shush, corpse.
I would probably be getting laid right now if it weren't for the Jews

Dollface

• Bling blang blong blung
  • And i thought there would be breasts.