THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 02:17
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Blood Bowl: A Real Fantasy Sports Game  (Read 38248 times)

CardinalFang

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
Re: Blood Bowl: A Real Fantasy Sports Game
« Reply #50 on: 14 May 2009, 07:36 »

Will we all be starting with fresh teams, or should we get a few games under our belts in the League beforehand?

The plan, such as it is so far, is to start with fresh teams in the League. However everyone is encouraged to make Academy teams to get in some practice before the League Tournament starts. You can have 30 teams active at any time so don't be afraid to make up a team in Academy to learn the ropes. If they get crushed or you just don't care for them then you can retire them and make another. The retired team won't count against the 30 you can have so I think you won't have to worry about running out of slots.

The idea is that everyone starts the Tournament on even standing as far as team strength goes. If someone gets a chance to play 3 or 4 games with their League team and someone else joins just as we start the Tournament then team that's played a few games is likely to have gotten a few skills making them stronger. Of course they may also have a few players die in which case they'd be much weaker. In either case it just seems that everyone starting fresh is the best idea.

Even if you don't get a chance to practice before the Tournament I suggest you join anyway. We can use an Open Round Robin format which will allow coaches to choose the order in which they play. That way we can try and pair people up according to their experience and if you have a tough game against, let’s say, a Dorf team (Stupid Dorfs) and have injured players you can try to set your next match against an Elf team and hopefully get a chance to recover. If we have enough people and an odd number I might do what the site suggests and not actually have a team in the tournament. That way if there are any disputes it’ll be easy to stay objective and I can concentrate on figuring out how to run a Tournament since I’ve never done it before.

I suppose I am nominally in charge since I was the one that created the group. I did it mainly to see how hard it was to do (the answer: not hard at all). Rob and Steve are on as Staff (what all that entails I don’t think we’ve completely figured out yet). However everything is still up in the air and we’re a certainly open for suggestions. I'm usually online and in the BB Meebo room (Link is in the original post) around 7pm to 10pm EST (GMT -5) on weekdays. On the weekend it varies but since I'm still rather addicted I'll probably be around. Rob (The Pied Piper) and Steve (Ackblom12) are generally on about the same time. Steve is normally at work at that time so can't play but he'll be more than happy to answer questions and give advice (Note: His advice is likely to include the words "Foul" and "Often" you should ignore those words) and his work schedule might make him more available for those people in different time zones. Rob is our official Blood Bowl teacher. He knows the rules and the tactics and unlike me he has the ability to instruct others. Rob is also known as the Red Whisperer. He has the uncanny ability to make the most out of what should be a very risky move.

Tl:dr – Blood Bowl is good clean violent fun and you should play.
(From Gabbly) Jodizzle: no sad deaths apart from the eaten kitten

ackblom12

« Reply #51 on: 14 May 2009, 11:36 »

I'd say that my only complaint about the game is that Dorfs are incredibly unfun to play against until you got a few skilled players.

Fuck Dorfs.

Of course you want to talk about your sick teams look no farther than Chaos. (I'm looking at YOU Mr. Ackblom.) They have okay speed and good AV and have access to disgusting skills (literally and figuratively). Apparently they are weak at start but are one of the stronger teams when they start getting some kills. So folks, remember when playing a starting Chaos team kick them when they're down!

This is true! but Chaos are pretty painful to play early on. No skills outside of Horn, so it's kind of like having a choice of different players, but they're all lineman. I mean, the optimal early build for a Chaos team is all beastman and that's just boring as hell.

Edit - Also, I'm staying away from Claws from now on... that shit is just mean. Of course this also means I have to stay away from Razer Claws...

EDit again - What if I just stay away from Razer Claws and take Claws? That's fiar right? Right!?!?!?
« Last Edit: 14 May 2009, 12:19 by ackblom12 »

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #52 on: 14 May 2009, 12:43 »

I'm certain I'll have the time to play in June, although I haven't played in literally aeons. And don't worry about being too powerful Ackblom. If worst comes to worst I'll just make Khemri team and murder half your good players with mummies about halfway through the tournament.
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

Professor Snuggles

• Only pretending to work
« Reply #53 on: 14 May 2009, 13:55 »

All of my favorite teams suck early on. It's like, is it worth playing lizards on the hope they'll develop enough before getting kicked out to fucc all y'all up?

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #54 on: 14 May 2009, 16:51 »

I'm thinking of going Norse just because even their starting lineman can lay the hurt with a little luck.

[EDIT] Which version of the LRB does FUMBBL use? I'm pretty certain there's a LRB 5, but the link at the beginning of the thread took me to a LRB 4...

[EDIT AGAIN]

Man, I'm not a good blood bowl player, so I know I shouldn't play a vampire team since they usually fail miserably, but I keep reading quotes like this one and getting intrigued:
"Thralls really are the most amazing players on a Vampire team. You can actually select one and move it six squares across the pitch without any chance of killing a team-mate!"
« Last Edit: 15 May 2009, 01:27 by Alex C »

CardinalFang

« Reply #55 on: 15 May 2009, 04:53 »

FUMBBL currently uses the LRB4 rules.
They are currently Alpha testing the client for LRB5 though. It's an open test but I haven't tried it yet.

The User's Guide linked in the original post does have very useful information in it. It might be a good idea to play your first few games with a Human or Orc team. Once you get used to the program and the game then go ahead and make a Vampire team. Vampires have a trait called Blood Lust. Every time they do an action a die is rolled, on a 2+ the Vampire can act normally. On a 1 the vampire is over come with blood lust and must make a Move action and if he ends up next to a Thrall then he injures them (this could result in anything from a stun to being killed). If he doesn't end up next to a Thrall then he's removed from the field to the Reserve box. As you can tell this can lead to some frustrating moments for the Vampire coach and some hilarious moments for everyone else.

BTW Alex, there are two players named Alex C on my Orc team one is a Lineman but that didn't seem right so the other is a Blitzer called The Real Alex C. I'm sorry to say that The Real Alex C has not caused any casualties as of yet however he has scored twice.

the_pied_piper

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #56 on: 15 May 2009, 09:06 »

In my opinion there are 3 choices for your first Blood Bowl team.

1) Human: The most balanced team on the game. They can run, pass and block easily and as you progress they can turn into some fairly great players.

2) Orc: Slightly more 'bashy' [This is the QC BBowl term for big and strong]: They have a couple of players with the ability to run the ball and usually you have one with the ability to pass it but there are no designated catchers. However, they are great at injuring the other team with some bashy players to allow you to run it through the gap.

3)Undead: This is a great team for the exciting part of the game that is attempting to maim and kill the other team. They have players who can run the ball but not really any passers or catchers. This really doesn't make too much difference though as the Mummies are there to maim and kill along with the zombies and the majority of players have the skill 'regenerate' so it is not often that you will have to replace your players leaving you plenty of cash for other boosts like extra rerolls.
He even really sponsored terrorism! Libya's like Opposite-Iraq, where all the lies are true!

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #57 on: 15 May 2009, 21:36 »

I actually played blood bowl an awful lot on the table top in the '90s, so I've got a handle on warhammer lingo in general, although obviously there's been quite a few rules changes. Terms like "bashy" are kinda self-explanatory anyway. And yeah, I know that Vampire teams essentially self-destruct all the time thanks to Off For A Bite. Vamp teams are fairly terrible, really. You're essentially a gimped human team (because you're so dependent on thralls) that can randomly pull a miracle out if its ass if you use Gaze right. I definitely won't be playing vampires since it'd really just be a waste of my opponent's time more often than not.

I'm still torn though; on the one hand, Norse aren't very good because they're so damned fragile and have frightfully average speed. On the other, nobody can chuck people into the stands or abuse Pile On quite like a team of pissed-off Viking Blitzers. Well, except for developed witch elves, but then you get into fragile AND expensive territory. Will probably just go Dark elf or Orcs. Probably orcs, since they have the best names.
« Last Edit: 15 May 2009, 21:46 by Alex C »

Yayniall

• ◔ ◡ ◔
« Reply #58 on: 16 May 2009, 04:18 »

How bad are goblin teams?

Thomas Edison

• The Tickler
  • Everyone is getting old.
« Reply #59 on: 16 May 2009, 04:50 »

Somebody invite my undead team into the tourny, please'm's. Rotting Cupcakes want some QC love.
Quote from: Patrick
I am pretty miserable at going down on a lady

Quote from: Khar
I can't really work out in my head why it's not cool to bone your sister as long as you don't make babies

CardinalFang

« Reply #60 on: 16 May 2009, 05:00 »

Your Undead team has to be in the League Division. Unfortunately you can't transfer from Academy to League. You can however recreate the team in League and use the one in Academy to practice for the tourny.

How bad are goblin teams?

I've yet to play with or against the gobbos. This is from the Strategy Guide for gobbos "First of all, if you really want to play the gobbos, then you have to realize that this game is all about having fun, and the Goblin team is all about creating chaos."
I do have a Halfling (known as flings) though and they are hilarious. They can be frustrating to play against though since they have a special rule where they can remove their opponents Rerolls. Last night I was attempting to throw a fling with one of my Treeman. I succeeded in throwing him but the pass went awry. Instead of the treeman throwing the fling into the clear area of the pitch he threw him right into one the elf players. The elf player went out of the game with a Serious Injury (Groin Pull). So even though I lost the game I managed to hit an elf in the balls with a halfling. I think that counts as a win.

CardinalFang

« Reply #61 on: 17 May 2009, 07:17 »

Somebody invite my undead team into the tourny, please'm's. Rotting Cupcakes want some QC love.

Pretty Cupcakes has been sent an invitation to the EXCLUSIVE QC Blood Bowl Group 'Pocket Judge, Jury, and Executioner'.

negative creep

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #62 on: 23 May 2009, 06:35 »

I am on there now! My coach name is NegativeCreep, my team is called Radadad (orcs, of course).

Now I only have to find out how all of that stuff works.

CardinalFang

« Reply #63 on: 23 May 2009, 06:43 »

Welcome aboard!
I'll be sending your team a group invitation.

negative creep

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #64 on: 23 May 2009, 07:15 »

Nice! Thank you.

the_pied_piper

« Reply #65 on: 23 May 2009, 07:22 »

If you want some advice from current players join the QC BBowl room in Meebo. I'll be around all day, ackblom will be around later most likely and fang will be there at some time aswell. If the room is left empty one of us will leave a message when we'll be back. PM one of us for the password if you don't have it.

Finally, good luck and welcome to the QC BBowl community.
He even really sponsored terrorism! Libya's like Opposite-Iraq, where all the lies are true!

ackblom12

« Reply #66 on: 23 May 2009, 08:01 »

And another cultist/coach added to the list...

CardinalFang

« Reply #67 on: 01 Jun 2009, 07:42 »

The Inaugural Pocket Judge, Jury, and Executioner Blood Bowl Tournament is tentatively scheduled to begin June 14th.
Please respond and let us know if that's a good date for you (and if it's not what would be a good date) and if you plan to attend.
Even if you're not planning on playing it would be nice to reply and say so. We need to have a pretty good grasp of the number of players to make the schedule and it will keep me from having to send annoying PMs.

Intricate knowledge of the game is NOT a requirement. This is a learning process for everyone. The key idea is to have fun. Good old fashioned bloody violent fun.
the_pied_piper (Rob) is available all this week if you'd like a learning game or three.

Any questions feel free to ask them here or PM Cardinal_Fang(Eric), the_pied_piper (Rob), or Ackblom12 (Stephen).

Edit: Those of you who are going to play you'll need create a team in the League Division and please don't play any games with that team before the tourny.
« Last Edit: 01 Jun 2009, 07:50 by CardinalFang »

ackblom12

« Reply #68 on: 01 Jun 2009, 10:42 »

I probably will not be able to make it in the late afternoon, but i can play any games before 2 probably. I'll let you guys knows as we get closer whether I can stick around longer there.

the_pied_piper

« Reply #69 on: 03 Jun 2009, 15:49 »

So a provisional list for the tourney is:

the_pied_piper (Rob)
ackblom12 (Stephen)
CardinalFang (Eric)
E.Spaceman
Jeans
Christophe
Supersheep
Negative Creep*
Storm Rider
ideologist

*May have to arrange set times.

If you'd like to add yourself to the list you can either post in this thread or PM the_pied_piper, CardinalFang or ackblom12 and we'll sort that for you.

The plan is to hopefully have a nice number of players to work with (ideally 12 or 16 but if not no worries, don't feel like you can't play because of this) and set up 2 conferences based on time zones to make it easier to schedule the games. After the conferences there would be playoffs with each player eventually being given a single rank so everyone plays the same number of games regardless of where you finish.

Provisional start date is 14th June and it would likely run just over a week if we play a game a day but this is just a provisional setup and can be altered if necessary. Hopefully we'll get a few new faces joining in and good luck to everybody involved.

P.S. Don't forget about our blood bowl room in Meebo which anyone is free to join to talk blood bowl, find a game or even learn from scratch from one of the more experienced players (most likely me as i have been designated the teaching position). Just PM one of the current players for the password.

EDIT: All players must start with a fresh team in the League division. Any race is acceptable.
« Last Edit: 13 Jun 2009, 17:07 by the_pied_piper »

supersheep

• Scrabble hacker
  • you'll have to speak up, i'm a fish and lack ears
« Reply #70 on: 04 Jun 2009, 08:14 »

Oh wow, forgot about this. Yup, I'm in for the tourney.
DJ Weight Problem: if you think semantics isn't that important maybe you should just can dig four banana nine jenkins razor blade dinosaur

negative creep

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #71 on: 04 Jun 2009, 08:19 »

I would like to participate, but I can only play on weekends.

the_pied_piper

« Reply #72 on: 08 Jun 2009, 13:13 »

Tourney scheduled to start Sunday. T-6 days.

ackblom12

« Reply #73 on: 08 Jun 2009, 13:16 »

Also, if you feel like you got the mindset to play in the Stunty Leeg it is great fun. 3 of us have already started up teams for it so if you want to try it out it's quite a bit of fun. More flair and ridiculousness than even normal Blood Bowl.

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
  • Twelve stories high, made of radiation
« Reply #74 on: 09 Jun 2009, 02:07 »

You guys are all just mad that my Dwarves fucking wreck your shit. I do kind of want to start a Wood Elf team too, but I need a theme for it. Blood Bowl is always, always more fun when your players are named after real people.
[22:06] Shane: We only had sex once
[22:06] Shane: and she was wicked just...lay there

the_pied_piper

« Reply #75 on: 12 Jun 2009, 12:59 »

Ok, BBowlers you have until 12:00am Sunday GMT (Saturday 7:00PM EST) to put yourself into the tournament.

the_pied_piper

« Reply #76 on: 13 Jun 2009, 08:56 »

Deadline is tonight potential BBowlers.

Christophe

• Duck attack survivor
  • FUCK IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE
    • last.fm!
« Reply #77 on: 13 Jun 2009, 09:50 »

Do I actually have to create a team now or can I just do that really quickly on Monday?

the_pied_piper

« Reply #78 on: 13 Jun 2009, 09:52 »

Well, considering we are starting Sunday i would recommend tonight or before you play your first game tomorrow.   :-P

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
« Reply #79 on: 13 Jun 2009, 12:21 »

You just have to be in the league to be 'in' the tournament, right?

ackblom12

« Reply #80 on: 13 Jun 2009, 12:27 »

Correct, once you make your league team just let us know and we can invite it into the league itself.

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
« Reply #81 on: 13 Jun 2009, 12:32 »

I already did that when the league was first made, so I guess I'm ready. I hope you guys are ready to get fucked up by my dwarves again.

E. Spaceman

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • The Sonics The Sonics The Sonics The Sonics
« Reply #82 on: 13 Jun 2009, 12:37 »

team made, name is Rulers of Verse
[20:29] Quietus: Haha oh shit Morbid Anal Fog
[20:29] Quietus: I had forgotten about them

the_pied_piper

« Reply #83 on: 13 Jun 2009, 13:01 »

Invite sent.

supersheep

• Scrabble hacker
  • you'll have to speak up, i'm a fish and lack ears
« Reply #84 on: 13 Jun 2009, 15:02 »

Nehekhara Nasties is what I'll be playing under. What time will everything start at tomorrow?
DJ Weight Problem: if you think semantics isn't that important maybe you should just can dig four banana nine jenkins razor blade dinosaur

ackblom12

« Reply #85 on: 13 Jun 2009, 15:10 »

Invited.

the_pied_piper

« Reply #86 on: 13 Jun 2009, 16:31 »

Well, its likely that we're going to set a certain number of games to be played over the next 4 days so that everyone can schedule it when they're free. Official rules will follow soon.

Also, any stragglers can still join, i'm extending the deadline for another hour or two while i make the necessary arrangements.

the_pied_piper

« Reply #87 on: 13 Jun 2009, 17:08 »

Ok, i lied, you got half an hour but your time is now up.

The full list of players is:
the_pied_piper (Rob)
ackblom12 (Stephen)
CardinalFang (Eric)
E.Spaceman
Jeans
Christophe
Supersheep
Storm Rider
ideologist
ThomasEdison

Good luck to everyone involved.
« Last Edit: 14 Jun 2009, 12:08 by the_pied_piper »

the_pied_piper

« Reply #88 on: 13 Jun 2009, 17:20 »

Ok, rules for the tourney. Everyone starts with a fresh team in the League division. Games will be played as regular games and scores are passed on to me after they are finished. If you could, both players please submit the details from the game for verification.

Necessary details are:
Score
No. of casualties per team + type of casualty

These stats will help determine deadlocks in the final conference tables.

NOTICE: Star players and Wizards are not allowed in this tournament. Freebooters can be purchased if you need a squad boost for a game.

For ease of fixtures the players have been split into 2 conferences based on time zones: East and West. The list of players in each division and their teams are (forum nickname in brackets):

WEST
ackblom12 (ackblom12) - Muppet's Vengeance
espaceman (E.Spaceman) - Rulers of Verse
Christophe (Christophe) - Best Wing
eirenarch (Storm Rider) - Venture Industries
ideologist (loco_banana) - Lunch B

EAST
the_pied_piper (the_pied_piper) - Treekeepers
Fang_Hamhands (CardinalFang) - 'Ette's
Jeans (Jeans) - Sneer Kings
supersheep (supersheep) - Nehekhara Nasties
ThomasEdison (Thomas_Edison) - Pretty Cupcakes

Please accept invitations into group before the start of your first game.

Fixtures to follow.
« Last Edit: 14 Jun 2009, 12:08 by the_pied_piper »

the_pied_piper

« Reply #89 on: 13 Jun 2009, 17:41 »

Fixtures are set so that each team plays each other once in the group stages. After this the top 2 from each conference will go into the Trophy playoffs and the bottom 3 will go into the Shield playoffs. Runners-up games will be played and playoff rules will be posted when the time comes.

NOTICE: Please do not attempt to change teams during the tournament. We all have bad luck but please don't taint the experience for others if you are the unfortunate one in this case.

NOTICE 2:Please use servers Sweden 2, Sweden 3 or Sweden 4 for these games. Sweden 1 is reserved for casual non-tournament/league play.

Notice 3 (There will probably be a lot of these by the end): Player Awards will be handed out so keep a record of those game stats. Awards will be handed out for:

Namby-Pamby Award for Most Completed Passes
Lucky Bastard Award for Most Passing Yards
Grim Reaper Award for Most RIP Caused
Kurt Cobain Award for Most Self-Inflicted Injuries
Total Jerk Award for Greatest Number of Fouls Committed
BWTTBFYWYTTPITYT Award for Most Interceptions
Ogami Itto Award for Most Casualties Caused in Total
John Madden "PENETRATION" Award for Most Touchdowns Scored
Geddy Lee Award for Most Rushing Yards.
Milan Lucic Award for Most Blocks in a Season.
Tommy Dski Foundation Award for Most SPP By A Single Player.

NOTICE 4 (See, i told you): There will be some team awards handed out aswell. These are:
Nuffle's Bitch Award for Greatest Number of Snake Eyes Rolled
Eight Belles Award for Most Failed GFI Attempts.
The Missing The Point Of The Game Award for Most Touchdowns Scored
The Getting The Point Of The Game Award for Most Casualties Bludgeoned
The Sellout Award for Most Overall SPP by A Team

Other than that here are the fixtures to start at 12:00GMT Sunday 14th June. You have until 08:00GMT Sunday 21st June to play all games in the group stages, please arrange as is necessary between players.

WEST

Fixture Set 1: Muppet's Vengeance vs. Rulers of Verse
                        Best Wing vs. Venture Industries

Fixture Set 2: Muppet's Vengeance vs. Best Wing
                        Rulers of Verse vs. Lunch B

Fixture Set 3: Muppet's Vengeance vs. Venture Industries
                        Best Wing vs. Lunch B

Fixture Set 4: Muppet's Vengeance vs. Lunch B
                        Rulers of Verse vs. Venture Industries

Fixture Set 5: Rulers of Verse vs. Best Wing
                        Venture Industries vs. Lunch B

EAST

Fixture Set 1: Treekeepers vs. Pretty Cupcakes
                        'Ette's vs. Nehekhara Nasties

Fixture Set 2: Treekeepers vs. Sneer Kings
                        'Ette's vs. Pretty Cupcakes

Fixture Set 3: Treekeepers vs. Nehekhara Nasties
                        Sneer Kings vs. Pretty Cupcakes

Fixture Set 4: Treekeepers vs. 'Ette's
                        Sneer Kings vs. Nehekhara Nasties

Fixture Set 5: 'Ette's vs. Sneer Kings
                        Nehekhara Nasties vs. Pretty Cupcakes

This is your fixture list for the tournament. Tables will be added when games have been played. Good luck to all involved.
« Last Edit: 17 Jun 2009, 16:12 by the_pied_piper »

ackblom12

« Reply #90 on: 14 Jun 2009, 03:01 »

Hey Emilio, Just to let you know I stayed up way too damn late, so it's possible I may not be waking up in time to do our game before I head out today. If you're up for it though I'll be able to do it later tonight like, 10 - 12 Eastern guaranteed.

Thomas Edison

• The Tickler
  • Everyone is getting old.
« Reply #91 on: 14 Jun 2009, 04:08 »

I could have sworn that I was in this, but I do not really mind, because I'm at work, and really really really bored, so I did this

just because I'm s bored and oh god someone save me from this work.

So yeah, woo, go The First Pocket Judge, Jury, and Executioner Blood Bowl Tournament. Woo.

I'm hoping for a Muppet's Vengeance vs. Treekeepers final.
Quote from: Patrick
I am pretty miserable at going down on a lady

Quote from: Khar
I can't really work out in my head why it's not cool to bone your sister as long as you don't make babies

CardinalFang

« Reply #92 on: 14 Jun 2009, 06:02 »

You should be in there somewhere. You have a League Team in the group.
I don't know what happened there. Hopefully we can work something out.

the_pied_piper

« Reply #93 on: 14 Jun 2009, 08:08 »

Sorry about that Ryan, i'll change it to include you in the Eastern division. We of the East will still be starting Monday though as Jens is not back until tomorrow.

Jens is back today so as soon as his team is entered we will be opening the Eastern Division. Western Conference is already open so good BBowling to all.
« Last Edit: 14 Jun 2009, 10:34 by the_pied_piper »

the_pied_piper

« Reply #94 on: 14 Jun 2009, 15:44 »

Opening match played, a very entertaining encounter between Best Wing and Venture Industries that ended in a tie.

WEST

Fixture Set 1: Muppet's Vengeance 2 - 0 Rulers of Verse
                    Game Results 

Best Wing 1 - 1 Venture Industries
                    Game Results

Fixture Set 2: Muppet's Vengeance 2 - 0 Best Wing
                    Game Results

Rulers of Verse 0 - 2 Lunch B
                    Game Results

Fixture Set 3: Muppet's Vengeance 2 - 0 Venture Industries
                    Game Results

Best Wing 1 - 2 Lunch B
                    Game Results

Fixture Set 4: Muppet's Vengeance 1 - 1 Lunch B
                    Game Results

Rulers of Verse 0 - 2 Venture Industries
                    Game Results

Fixture Set 5: Rulers of Verse 1 - 1 Best Wing
                    Game Results

Venture Industries 0 - 1 Lunch B
                    Game Results

EAST

Fixture Set 1: Treekeepers 1 - 0 Pretty Cupcakes
                    Game Results

'Ette's 2 - 0 Nehekhara Nasties
                    Game Results

Fixture Set 2: Treekeepers 1 - 1 Sneer Kings
                    Game Results

'Ette's 3 - 0 Pretty Cupcakes
                    Game Results

Fixture Set 3: Treekeepers 3 - 1 Nehekhara Nasties
                    Game Results

Sneer Kings 0 - 1 Pretty Cupcakes
                    Game Results

Fixture Set 4: Treekeepers 0 - 0 'Ette's
                    Game Results

Sneer Kings 2 - 1 Nehekhara Nasties
                    Game Results

Fixture Set 5: 'Ette's 3 - 0 Sneer Kings
                    Game Results

Nehekhara Nasties 2 - 1 Pretty Cupcakes
                    Game Results
« Last Edit: 22 Jun 2009, 16:06 by the_pied_piper »

CardinalFang

« Reply #95 on: 15 Jun 2009, 09:28 »

The East Tournament has been started!
With any luck we can get the first two games played today.
May the best team (mine of course) win!

Christophe

• Duck attack survivor
  • FUCK IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE
    • last.fm!
« Reply #96 on: 15 Jun 2009, 21:00 »

(Pocket Jury Pitch) The Pocket Judge, Jury, and Executioner West Conference has just suffered its first full casualty. Gonzo, a player in Muppet Vengeance, died in the 1st half after being blocked by a Best Wing lineman. According to coach Ackblom12, Gonzo had been needlessly reckless in the season's first game, having to Regenerate from a death. Unfortunately, Gonzo was not so lucky this time.

Despite this, Muppet Vengeance has been doing remarkably well, sending three of the opposing team's players back to the bench (including one sprained groin, in what spectators are calling "a relentlessly disgusting act of violence and possibly sexual assault"), and scoring the first goal of the night.

ackblom12

« Reply #97 on: 16 Jun 2009, 12:38 »

Ok folks, added a link to the bottom of the OP for new Pitch tiles. They are gorgeous so I highly reccomend downloading them and using them.

Professor Snuggles

• Only pretending to work
« Reply #98 on: 17 Jun 2009, 07:42 »

Aw man. I woulda done this.

CardinalFang

« Reply #99 on: 17 Jun 2009, 08:25 »

We will do this again! ( I hope!)

Edit: Why hello page break. Fancy meeting you here.
« Last Edit: 17 Jun 2009, 10:36 by CardinalFang »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up