THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 17:02
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any good StarCraft custom campaigns?  (Read 9224 times)

Jackie Blue

• BANNED
  • Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • oh hi
Any good StarCraft custom campaigns?
« on: 29 Apr 2007, 12:28 »

And I mean ones that aren't retardedly hard and/or complicated.

I tried one, forget the name, and when it got to the point where the entire mission consisted of something like 2000 battlecruisers fighting each other or something like that, I was like "This is not fun."  I won the mission, but it was just stupid.

And I tried one - I think it was called "Fallen Angel" or something? - and the very first mission requires you to do all this massively complicated shit, takes hours to finish, and at one point requires you to micromanage an entire map worth of "civilians" that you can only lose 20 of to the hundreds of Zerg without losing the mission.  It had good voice acting and obviously nice production value but fuck, man, I just want to have some fun - not play something that is roughly 50 times more complex and/or difficult than the original single-player campaigns.
Man, this thread really makes me want to suck some cock.

NiMRoD420

Re: Any good StarCraft custom campaigns?
« Reply #1 on: 07 May 2007, 13:28 »

Dude. Starcraft is the best game ever.

The Cosmic Fool

« Reply #2 on: 10 May 2007, 19:43 »

You're really out of luck. The custom campaigns for SC are really past their hayday. Finding alot of the prime ones has now become a problem as Campaign Creations.org basically blew up and 99% of the content removed. I'd suggest maybe looking at ModDB.com and look there and see if you can find anything.

starcraftFr34k

« Reply #3 on: 25 May 2009, 19:16 »

The "life as a marine" custom campaign is pretty entertaining, although it can be sort of difficult at places.

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #4 on: 25 May 2009, 19:20 »

Wow
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

scarred

• Older than Moses
« Reply #5 on: 26 May 2009, 20:21 »

I played a few that were decent enough, but they were very cinematic - there'd be an actual mission only every 2 or 3 levels. The rest of it was walking, or watching the characters walk. I forget the name of them now.

Didn't Blizzard themselves come out with a sequel to the stellar "Enslavers" campaign that shipped with the game?
tumblr | wordpress | last.fm

Quote from: De_El
nick is a dick so you don't have to be!
Pages: [1]   Go Up