THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Apr 2024, 02:30
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Important  (Read 6005 times)

DastardlyJap

Important
« on: 01 Jun 2009, 04:43 »

So normally, I hate signing up for things on the internet, forums most of all. 
But this is important.

Mr. Jacques,
You drew Hanners with her roll of Toilet Paper the wrong way.  Only idiots and inbred human disasters roll their TP underhand. 

If you disagree with me, you are wrong.  I hate to break it to you, but that's just the way it is.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
Re: Important
« Reply #1 on: 01 Jun 2009, 05:00 »

You are one sad individual.
Quote from: snalin
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

plethora

• Larger than most fish
  • fluff fluff fluff
« Reply #2 on: 01 Jun 2009, 06:43 »

Normally I would agree with you, but think about the angle from which Hanners is pulling the roll. The other way, it wouldn't unroll properly. Although, I would say it's probably not toilet paper. Who cleans with toilet paper?

All that aside, this does not need its own thread. You're stupid.  :roll:

maddness

• FIGHT YOU
  • What a curious and altogether strange place.
    • tweet, twit.
« Reply #3 on: 01 Jun 2009, 07:41 »

Them's paper towels ... DUH!
I SAY I only fuck donkeys but sometimes I fuck mules too
Fight Me, Bitches!

Kisho

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #4 on: 01 Jun 2009, 08:01 »

I felt it necessary to sign in to this account for once to reply to this thread. I mean, wow. I've seen people on the internet get angry over a lot of things: someone disagreeing with them, nerfs to their favourite class in WoW, for example. But toilet paper? You're certainly someone special. I tip my hat to you. Bravo.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #5 on: 01 Jun 2009, 08:10 »

Paper towels, whatever.  But I agree with the OP - I fight this battle at home (and it takes up a very, very, very small  part of my life).
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Coffee_Kaioken

• Furry furrier
« Reply #6 on: 01 Jun 2009, 10:45 »

Jesus, how can you all give the guy exactly what he wants - attention - and dignify it with actual REPLIES. 1 reply was enough, 2, eh.

-hypocrisy-

Evil_Lathander

• Larger than most fish
  • Fighting The World
« Reply #7 on: 01 Jun 2009, 11:39 »

So normally, I hate signing up for things on the internet, forums most of all. 
But this is important.

Mr. Jacques,
You drew Hanners with her roll of Toilet Paper the wrong way.  Only idiots and inbred human disasters roll their TP underhand. 

If you disagree with me, you are wrong.  I hate to break it to you, but that's just the way it is.

I agree with you fully and completely. A toilet roll should always be like this:

JESUS CHRIST. HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO PATHETIC AND GET ALL RILED UP OVER SOMETHING AS ENTIRELY INSIGNIFICANT AND POINTLESS AS THIS.
Dude.

SERIOUSLY.

You have NO IDEA howmany divorces were started by this "entirely insignificant and pointless" thing. Seriously. I'm not trolling here as I did in the comment above this. People end relationships over this. Violence and bloodshed are not uncommon. I'm not fucking with you or anyone else here. I've seen it happen and while idiotic, it happens every single day.
HUMANITY CAN SUCK MY HARDDRIVE

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #8 on: 01 Jun 2009, 11:40 »

I like my toilet paper with iStockphoto plastered over it too.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

bicostp

• Beyoncé
« Reply #9 on: 01 Jun 2009, 11:52 »

Here's a "fixed" version for the whiny little baby who thinks a few doxen pixels on a webcomic are a matter of life and death:

:roll:

Headwoünd

• Larger than most fish
  • DENIED!
« Reply #10 on: 01 Jun 2009, 12:49 »

Another thread I declare Pure Gold.
I'll take a sausage superior to any burger ... AND EAT IT!

Zingoleb

« Reply #11 on: 01 Jun 2009, 13:00 »

It's like one of those tinfoil gold coins.

Only there's shit inside instead of chocolate.

MileHigh

« Reply #12 on: 01 Jun 2009, 14:15 »

Anyone who insists the toilet paper has to be overhand obviously hasn't had evil cats http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpI5bkZbHJk

Keebbles

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #13 on: 01 Jun 2009, 14:24 »

Anyone who insists the toilet paper has to be overhand obviously hasn't had evil cats http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpI5bkZbHJk

Heh, my cat, when she was a kitten found out that the roll running the other way is a good way to get stuck in that recess behind the roll when it's halfway spooled out...the poor idiot...found her meowing plaintively ass up in the air legs akimbo half a roll of shredded paper on the floor and in toilet...and Jake the 17 year old cat laying below her and occassionally reaching up and giving her a whap and a half in the head or ass for the hell of it.
 I swear he was chortling and smiled at me- you know that half open mouthed loling tongue look cats give you when they are amused and self satisfied at something they've done. 

I left her right there, did my biz, flushed toilet , petted Jake - then went and got a couple pinches of catnip.
 Gave one to Jake and then put the other in next to Pip's head where she was stuck. Just out of her reach...now she got stoned and was still stuck.

Jake got hyped up and eventually decided to take down Pip, the toilet paper roll all at the same time...Pip came out of bathroom dragging 30 feet of TP and plopped down stoned to the bejeesus and I guess blood was finally flowing normally flopped over and mummified herself in the TP.

Jake bounced in and began playing swat the kitty...
 Ahh good times...

I so wish I had a digital vid camera then. woulda gone viral for sure.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Free 2 Play! No D/L! Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN The Awesome Online Anime Spoof!

Evil_Lathander

• Larger than most fish
  • Fighting The World
« Reply #14 on: 01 Jun 2009, 14:25 »

yay for cats.

Also, try pulling overhand toiletpaper out a bit, but the end in the toilet then flush. fun times
HUMANITY CAN SUCK MY HARDDRIVE

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #15 on: 01 Jun 2009, 16:22 »

Think about Andrex Puppies - they're fuzzy!  AND they unwind the paper...
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Ladylethal

« Reply #16 on: 01 Jun 2009, 18:47 »

Well, cats are crafty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbRljNwZ7yU&feature=related

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #17 on: 02 Jun 2009, 22:58 »

Reminds me of my girl when she was six to seven months old.  Got her out of that habit eventually, but until I did it was discretionary to by 12 packs.
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Aegir

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #18 on: 04 Jun 2009, 21:05 »

You have to understand that she'd be accessing it from upside-down, because it's on her belt. Underhand when you're next to it is overhand if you're on top of it.

Siibillam-Law

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • Ha Ha Fucking Ha
    • Siibillam's Storywrite
« Reply #19 on: 05 Jun 2009, 08:56 »

Man I so wanna be part of this legendary thread
There is no sin except stupidity

xiansantos

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #20 on: 05 Jun 2009, 09:31 »

A lot of people in real life have OCD, I guess.
Pages: [1]   Go Up