THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 18 Apr 2024, 04:31
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Many Kudos Jeph  (Read 5078 times)

7o62zen

Many Kudos Jeph
« on: 03 Jul 2009, 00:54 »

After this evenings apparent Twitter drama and then seeing various hate drama popping up on some of the most recently active threads, I just wanted to say, I love the comic, have been enjoying it for a few years now since it was introduced to me by a friend.  (My grammar teacher just became violently ill after that sentence was written)  You rock Jeph, naysayers be pooped upon.  I've read the entire series twice now, and must say many thanks for sharing the story with us all.

Zingoleb

Re: Many Kudos Jeph
« Reply #1 on: 03 Jul 2009, 01:09 »

I have been seeing the word 'kudos' so much lately that I am starting to assume that Kudos is the Greek god of congratulations.

7o62zen

« Reply #2 on: 03 Jul 2009, 01:13 »

Actually, Kudos are a type of granola bar that some consider rather tasty, but they are not as nutritious as the healthy granola bars which I prefer as a mid morning snack...  So maybe Kudos were not such a good think to wish to Jeph... I don't know much about his diet.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #3 on: 03 Jul 2009, 01:20 »

It's good to take a step back and maintain perspective. Which is that we're here because we like the strip, and we like it because Jeph does a good job with it.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.
Pages: [1]   Go Up