THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 27 Apr 2024, 15:25
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cake for everyone! (with a PS3)  (Read 3333 times)

est

• this is a test
  • Admin emeritus
  • Older than Moses
  • V O L L E Y B A L L
Cake for everyone! (with a PS3)
« on: 27 Jul 2009, 16:46 »

If you don't like the look of Fat Princess then you don't like fun.  I wish this was coming out on the xbox, because I would download it very very quickly.

Up to 32-player online CTF battles using Fat Princesses instead of flags.  It looks like you can feed your Princess/a captured Princess more food over the course of a game to make them fatter and thus harder for to carry.  It looks suitably cartoony and chaotic.

Ikrik

• Asleep in the boner patch
Re: Cake for everyone! (with a PS3)
« Reply #1 on: 27 Jul 2009, 18:00 »

All for the nice and affordable price of $15.  I know it'll be worth it though, I don't think there's a PSN release that has been more anticipated than this. 

If my PS3 had connection to the internet I'd be playing it right now.  Instead I'm going to have to wait for a while....at least my credit card bill will be happy.

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #2 on: 27 Jul 2009, 18:15 »

I remember when a number of groups where all up in arms over it.  Glad to see it's worth it.

est

• this is a test
  • Admin emeritus
  • Older than Moses
  • V O L L E Y B A L L
« Reply #3 on: 27 Jul 2009, 18:16 »

But $15 really is nothing for a game.  Like, new console games are between $60 and $120 AUD over here.  Even $15 USD translates to about $20 AUD at the moment, so that is still pretty cheap.  I realise you're probably comparing it to the other games available for download, but I am just comparing it to game prices in general.  A game is a game.

Ikrik

• Asleep in the boner patch
« Reply #4 on: 27 Jul 2009, 18:55 »

Very, very few games are 15 dollars on the PSN.  Most are priced at the 10 bucks.  That being said that I'm not saying that it's a bad price, it was just that I hadn't heard the price before and it was a little shock.  I don't think that it's ever fair to compare downloadable stuff to retail releases.  The budget for the games are absolutely in contrast and the gameplay you get out of them are very different. 

That being said I am ridiculously excited for Fat Princess.  I expect that this will have an absolutely incredible and active multiplayer for a long, long time.

ackblom12

« Reply #5 on: 27 Jul 2009, 23:56 »

As soon as my PS3 is back home this is being downloaded. It just looks like a ridiculous amount of fun.

Honestly I think comparing the dollar value of downloadables vs. retail is perfectly acceptable. It is however too goddamn late for me to go into that for the time being. I might add onto that later though.

variable_star

• Furry furrier
    • BATTLE MASTERS!
« Reply #6 on: 04 Sep 2009, 09:19 »

Last Sunday I played "Fat Princess" for about six hours straight. Once I read the basic premise of it, I pretty much had to download it. The single player part can be finished in an hour or so, it provides good training grounds for the multiplayer aspect. It's just insanely addictive and brilliantly chaotic. Best $15 I ever spent!

« Last Edit: 04 Sep 2009, 09:26 by variable_star »

KickThatBathProf

• Duck attack survivor
  • hey there
« Reply #7 on: 04 Sep 2009, 09:34 »

This is one of the many reasons I now regret buying a Wii
dumplings are the answer because the foreskin boys

A Shoggoth on the Roof

• Furry furrier
« Reply #8 on: 04 Sep 2009, 12:10 »

this game. it is so much fun. a friends downloaded it and we took turns playing it for most of the afternoon, the cute little cartoon blood spatters and the soccer gameplay mode are the best.

Merrick

• Larger than most fish
  • Officially Awesome
« Reply #9 on: 16 Sep 2009, 07:04 »

I want it.

I also want a Ps3, and would buy one JUST for this.  :-D
I am in desperate need of a life and common sense.

Quintessentially British.

Papersatan

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #10 on: 03 Oct 2009, 22:06 »

I played it and I loved it.  I don't like to play games with stranger though so I have only played with the AI. I need PS3 friends; or a second controller.
[12:07] ackblom12: hi again honey
[12:08] ackblom12: I'm tired of lookin at that ugly little face
Pages: [1]   Go Up