THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 25 Apr 2024, 06:40
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LOST @ Comic Con: THAR BE MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD  (Read 2989 times)

0bsessions

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Change Is Taking the Seventh Dick
    • Quiki
LOST @ Comic Con: THAR BE MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD
« on: 28 Jul 2009, 08:30 »

Alright, folks, you've been warned. This thread is concerning various bits of Lost coverage at San Diego Comic Con. I'm not using spoiler tags, because you've been warned.

First and foremost, here's links to the full panel, though it's missing certain clips ABC wanted avoided. If you want to see it all, here it is (I recommend it, a good chunk of it is pretty hilarious):

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

For those of you who don't feel like watching forty minutes of footage and just want some of the bigger shit?

-A character not seen since season one will pop up. My best guess? Seth Norris or Dr. Artz. The only two relatively important characters who died in season one, Boone and Ethan, have both popped up in some capacity since.
-Jacob's enemy is not named Esau.
-Richard Alpert's history WILL be explored.
-Elizabeth Mitchell, who played Juliette, will be appearing.
-Daniel Faraday will be returning. They don't elaborate on what capacity he will be returning in, though.

They seem to be implying pretty heavily that Faraday's plan to prevent the incident might actually have some effect, judging by the alleged returns of Juliette and Faraday. While I don't think it will have the precise desired effect, we'll see how that pans out.

Finally, much speculation about due to this final clip of the panel:

LOST but Never Forgotten

It's a retrospective of all the characters who have died on the island (Excepting Goodwin and Naomi), with the entire final minute (A full third of the video) focusing entirely on Charlie Pace. Following the video, Dominic Monaghan took the stage to a pretty damn loud round of applause, wrapping the panel. Nothing was said, nothing was even implied, but his appearance as well as the fact he's been spotted with the Lost producers lately leads some to believe that Charlie may be lightly involved in the final season. His role on a new ABC series called FlashBack puts this somewhat in doubt, but he could potentially cameo. The Dexter Straton ring in the Incident and Monaghan's rolling contract on the show (While not appearing, he is still technically , which is still in effect for the final season, lend some credence to at least a cameo.
I've decided to give up psychology and become a peacock
Quote from: Tommydski in Gabbly
JON MADE ME GAY

0bsessions

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Change Is Taking the Seventh Dick
    • Quiki
Re: LOST @ Comic Con: THAR BE MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD
« Reply #1 on: 28 Jul 2009, 09:40 »

Scratch Artz. I forgot he showed up in Expose. The pilot is really the only guy who hasn't shown up since season one.
I've decided to give up psychology and become a peacock
Quote from: Tommydski in Gabbly
JON MADE ME GAY
Pages: [1]   Go Up