Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
Re: Oops!
« Reply #3 on: 01 Aug 2009, 05:43 »

Quote from: Jeph's Goddamn Twitter
finally upgrading to illustrator cs4 so i can fix that goddamn typo
9:10 PM Jul 30th from Twitterrific

He already knows, so why do people need to keep bringing up goddamn typos? I swear I'm gonna work out a way to punch people through the internet, because this didn't need to be brought up at all. No one should care, because it's easy enough to work out what he meant; I missed it when I read the comic because my brain substituted the right word. To reinforce my point, I will remind people that he already knows about it for fuck's sake. He probably got hundreds of emails about it anyway.

Why do people feel the need to bring up these things over and over again? We just had a old thread about typos brought back up and locked because it was stupid, and now another one has been started? Do you guys have such a boring life that you have to let everyone know that you noticed a mistake?
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

bicostp

• Beyoncé
« Reply #4 on: 01 Aug 2009, 07:10 »

Besides, I fixed it yesterday in the WCT thread to shut the whiners up:

Full strip: http://i26.tinypic.com/1z2p1fs.png

EDIT
There's also a missing speech bubble arrow. Should I go ahead and make a thread about that too?

Fixed that too.

Also the right-justified text in the second panel got fixed.
« Last Edit: 01 Aug 2009, 15:12 by bicostp »

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #5 on: 01 Aug 2009, 07:27 »

There's also a missing speech bubble arrow. Should I go ahead and make a thread about that too?
Quote from: snalin
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

skrizach

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #6 on: 01 Aug 2009, 08:32 »

Quote from: Jeph's Goddamn Twitter
finally upgrading to illustrator cs4 so i can fix that goddamn typo
9:10 PM Jul 30th from Twitterrific

He already knows, so why do people need to keep bringing up goddamn typos? I swear I'm gonna work out a way to punch people through the internet, because this didn't need to be brought up at all. No one should care, because it's easy enough to work out what he meant; I missed it when I read the comic because my brain substituted the right word. To reinforce my point, I will remind people that he already knows about it for fuck's sake. He probably got hundreds of emails about it anyway.

Why do people feel the need to bring up these things over and over again? We just had a old thread about typos brought back up and locked because it was stupid, and now another one has been started? Do you guys have such a boring life that you have to let everyone know that you noticed a mistake?

Nerd rage ITT

Juniper Jade

• Larger than most fish
  • brb picking up high school boys
    • Myspaces
« Reply #7 on: 01 Aug 2009, 08:41 »

Mmmm... nerd rage.
"Happiness is the secret to all beauty. There is no beauty that is attractive without happiness." - Christian Dior

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #8 on: 01 Aug 2009, 09:53 »

What's the point of pointing out all his typos anyway?
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #9 on: 01 Aug 2009, 09:59 »

To show him that even though he produces something which they enjoy, he should be shown every mistake, no matter how small to remind him that he is a terrible person and his work is utter shit compared to their webcomics with tens of thousands of readers and a large merchandise selection which was offered to be run through another company run by a guy whom they are good friends with. Geez zombiedude, get with the picture.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

mmseng

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #10 on: 01 Aug 2009, 11:21 »

Wow. If a legitimate fan having a bit of a chuckle (note the specifically chosen "teehee") can do all of this, I'd hate to see an actual troll come in here and start posting  :-o It'd be like a friggin' tornado.
« Last Edit: 01 Aug 2009, 11:23 by mmseng »

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #11 on: 01 Aug 2009, 16:08 »

Nerd rage ITT

It's not really Nerd Rage, it's more "oh why the hell do I come in this subforum anyway, all it does is make me feel bad for reading the comic and therefore being associated with the people in here who go 'OMG There should be Marigold/Momo SEX! That would so hot. Jeph, post some MariMo!'"

Also, there have been a number of trolls come in here and fuck about, but they normally don't get so much rage because it is obvious they are trolls. This kinda thread annoys me because it didn't even need to be started and all it's doing is encouraging new people to the forum to make shitty threads. Then they might move to the rest of the forum and the normal people will have to deal with them.
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE
Pages: [1]   Go Up