• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 167  (Read 4036 times)

JonseyMcFly

• Plantmonster
  • May i have your soul, It looks tastey!!
« on: 02 Sep 2009, 02:46 »

Ok i have read through qc a few time's and every time i come across this page i thinks Amanda's s speech should have Owmygod, Is she like being totally serious. Instead of the original, I you forgot witch page it is http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=167
If you give me your soul I will give you half the cookie i make with your soul. What don't worry soul's grow back... Maybe.... eventually.... Probolly... NO problem i Promies *croses fingers* your sould will grow back.....

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
Re: 167
« Reply #1 on: 02 Sep 2009, 02:50 »

Don't know about that, but Dora's expression in the final panel makes me giggle.
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

Zipperstuck

• Plantmonster
« Reply #2 on: 02 Sep 2009, 18:11 »

Ok i have read through qc a few time's and every time i come across this page i thinks Amanda's s speech should have Owmygod, Is she like being totally serious. Instead of the original, I you forgot witch page it is http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=167

Why is it you think that old comics will actually be edited?
Or that Jeph considers ANYONE'S input at all for the writing and making of HIS series...

JonseyMcFly

• Plantmonster
  • May i have your soul, It looks tastey!!
« Reply #3 on: 02 Sep 2009, 18:44 »

Actually, I was just wondering if any one else thought it would been funny. I wasn't bitch en or anything. Why is it you think any post were some one mention something there talking down to jeph... HuH, Yea go flame some one who care's
If you give me your soul I will give you half the cookie i make with your soul. What don't worry soul's grow back... Maybe.... eventually.... Probolly... NO problem i Promies *croses fingers* your sould will grow back.....

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #4 on: 02 Sep 2009, 21:27 »

I think its because shes southern it comes out as ohmygawd instead of omigod
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #5 on: 02 Sep 2009, 21:29 »

I don't think it matters and I bet a lot of the forum agrees.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #6 on: 02 Sep 2009, 21:30 »

I don't think it matters and I bet a lot of the forum agrees.
i'd drink to that.  :mrgreen:
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave
Pages: [1]   Go Up