Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: game  (Read 14557 times)

Boro_Bandito

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
Re: game
« Reply #50 on: 17 Sep 2009, 21:13 »

Oh yeah, the cowbell part! And then it all goes phwoosh and his head just comes flying off! Comic genius right there, laughed my ass off rewinding it like 12 times. You gotta love the just completeness of how this game feels, you know, its when they throw in the little things like a video replay feature, they didn't have to do that.
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

Merrick

• Larger than most fish
  • Officially Awesome
« Reply #51 on: 17 Sep 2009, 23:46 »

Guys how do you cure poison effects I think I've been hit urgh.
I am in desperate need of a life and common sense.

Quintessentially British.

Jimmy the Squid

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #52 on: 18 Sep 2009, 02:54 »

You have to spin around three times (counter-clockwise) and then pistol-whip the shopkeeper in Generic Town #8. The trick to it is that you have to be kneeling down behind the counter while you do it so you're essentially hitting him in the groin. Works though.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #53 on: 18 Sep 2009, 02:56 »

That's probably what I love most about this game. The realism.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

Boro_Bandito

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #54 on: 18 Sep 2009, 09:02 »

If you'd read the manual thoroughly you'd know all three of the ways to cure poison, honestly, people never take time to read the manuals for game anymore. I mean, especially those idiots back when original game came out who couldn't figure out how to get past the second stage because of the copy protection written into the manual, probably pirates anyway, who then went on to say how buggy game was when in reality its their own stupid fault, and the sales just plummeted from these "early" reviews. God I hate people. Love game, hate people.
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #55 on: 18 Sep 2009, 18:55 »

Who was your favorite companion? Mine was the Tranny with the chainsaw.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

Melodic

• Only pretending to work
  • archive chin panties
« Reply #56 on: 18 Sep 2009, 21:58 »

thanks guys you proved my point ok
And if you played too hard it'd flop out and dangle around by the wire and that is just super ugly

FIXDIX

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Waka waka flocka flame
« Reply #57 on: 19 Sep 2009, 01:32 »

Is this out in New Zealand yet? I found a torrent on thepiratebay but no one's seeding.

snalin

• You may Baste me
« Reply #58 on: 19 Sep 2009, 11:09 »

No games ever comes out in New Zealand.
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

satsugaikaze

• Vagina Manifesto
  • I LOVE BELL PEPPERS.
« Reply #59 on: 19 Sep 2009, 16:44 »

Sorry dude, my Torrent client is like, fucked. I'd normally seed it though.

Can anyone confirm for me the release dates for the DLC? One of my friends mentioned something about obesity classes and food gauges and completely overpriced shit for console versions but he was too busy having an orgasm about the news to explain it properly to me.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #60 on: 19 Sep 2009, 17:05 »

If you want the DLC you're going to have to bake an apple pie and send it by postal to the developers. If they think it's tasty enough, you get a return mail with the passcode you have to input after you solve the puzzle on the website.

I am so glad they didn't put that SecuROM crap on the game, that was such a relief.
Quote from: snalin
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #61 on: 19 Sep 2009, 17:06 »

Honestly, the more time I spend with game, the more I realize that Bubble Bobble isn't ever going to be topped.
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

Darke

• Furry furrier
« Reply #62 on: 19 Sep 2009, 20:47 »

I take it you haven't unlocked game's Super Bubble Bobble special mode. Every bubble is a SEX and it genuinely makes you orgasm every time you burst one.
There is no true love, just a finely tuned jealousy.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #63 on: 19 Sep 2009, 22:38 »

Man game is pretty good. Overrated, I think. And of course now everybody is bringing out their own version of the game formula. Weak.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #64 on: 20 Sep 2009, 01:25 »

I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
Quote from: Andy
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Jimor

• Lovecraftian nightmare
    • Twitch Channel
« Reply #65 on: 22 Sep 2009, 17:00 »

Oh man, the Teletubbies mod for game is hilarious!  :laugh:
Twitch I play games and hang out with friends.

NotAFanOfFenders

• The German Chancellory building
  • even furrier
« Reply #66 on: 24 Sep 2009, 05:57 »

It makes the daterape sequences pretty awkward though.

Cartilage Head

• Only pretending to work
  • Do Me Baby
« Reply #67 on: 24 Sep 2009, 06:35 »

I think the levels were good.
Hate, rain on me

satsugaikaze

• Vagina Manifesto
  • I LOVE BELL PEPPERS.
« Reply #68 on: 28 Sep 2009, 09:08 »

You have to admit, the date-rape stuff was probably the most innovative use of the Sixaxis so far, but the Wiimote control was pretty forseeable, though. It's also a pity they reduced it to quick-time events on the 360. And more importantly, what the hell is with the need to use the random sequence of bullet-time combo buttons and both mouse buttons at the same fucking time on the PC version? I mean, it's probably the most extensive third-party content created for a game but it's as if the modders are trying to get you to acheive something here. Read: I just want the characters to inflict some psychological abuse, not get a fucking ten-hit-combo

While we're on the subject, implementing the score multiplier was pretty shitty considering most of the sequences thought it would be funny to invert all the keys and buttons during that time and anyone with the right sense of how the stupid peripherals are meant to work have to go to the fricking pause menu just to change it for the occasion. Playing this thing more and more just shows more and more flaws as I go.

I'm starting to doubt whether it was worth the apple pie.

smack that isaiah

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Tell me again what a monster is
    • Igor and the Whale
« Reply #69 on: 28 Sep 2009, 10:33 »

Wow, you played it on every system for which it came out? Even the PC?  What a fanboy.  You might have liked the date-rape sequences a bit too much.  or maybe you liked the teletubbies too much

Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter

satsugaikaze

• Vagina Manifesto
  • I LOVE BELL PEPPERS.
« Reply #70 on: 29 Sep 2009, 03:20 »

Well, I own two versions but you can't have missed out on any of them from the E3 demonstrations if you've been there or on the internet.

Like, the developers went all the way in their own little booth with all the strippers and the Limited Edition handouts of bonus inventory Rohypnol. I was pretty hooked by the claim that they could STACK custom mods on top of each other, which is probably the main appeal of it all.
My personal favourite combination was the "Gears of Gore" + "Steve Irwin Archangel" + "Instagib Wangs" + "Wee Golf". A friend suggested adding the "Lolicon Multiply" mod on the PC but the way they animated some of the models hurt my eyeballs in a way an Unreal engine adaptation never should.

What's your favourite combination guys, choices and choices
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up