THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Apr 2024, 17:04
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32   Go Down

Author Topic: QC vs Zombies!  (Read 143250 times)

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
Re: QC vs Zombies!
« Reply #900 on: 26 Nov 2009, 02:52 »

I'm there already, had just enough AP, being without lurching gait or ankle grab... should probably wait a while though since I won't have enough to get inside a safehouse if you do...

I don't need to wait before reviving you, you need to wait before standing up.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #901 on: 26 Nov 2009, 04:28 »

I've made my zombie way back to Pegton as I hung around for three days without a revive wherever it was I died. I'm three squares south of St Matthew's (and so is Rob Collick, incidentally) in the cemetary. Josefa Bailey would love a revive if anyone is around!
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #902 on: 26 Nov 2009, 06:13 »

I'm at the monument, got all zombie'd again. Dammit. A little help?
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #903 on: 26 Nov 2009, 06:36 »

Arise liz!

(I'm playing from my iphone whee)

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #904 on: 26 Nov 2009, 06:58 »

i am replying from my phone. I will see if can get on from my phone too but i donot know if i have enough ap to even stand up anyways.
Liz is touching me.

öde

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #905 on: 26 Nov 2009, 11:19 »

I set up a generator in the goodford road PD, there's a ton of zombies outside though.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #906 on: 26 Nov 2009, 15:59 »

Anyone got a profile for Rob Collick? I wanna mark him red in my contacts.

the_pied_piper

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #907 on: 26 Nov 2009, 16:48 »

Right here:

Rob Collick
He even really sponsored terrorism! Libya's like Opposite-Iraq, where all the lies are true!

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #908 on: 26 Nov 2009, 22:27 »

Muahaha. Goodford Road PD down next to the Cathedral is clear now. I had a ton of AP and just got Pistol Proficiency, so I put a few clips worth into the lone zombie in there. I managed to buy Headshot with the experience before I killed him, so woo. Probably gonna restock clips and faks, then make a revive run around Vinetown. I've got plenty of syringes and in 24 hours I should have enough AP.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
I still prefer to think of rugby in a more friendly way: Everyone tries to hug the guy with the ball. The team with the most hugs at the end of the game wins. Extra points for group hugs.

Nodaisho

« Reply #909 on: 27 Nov 2009, 00:41 »

Has anyone seen any ruins inside of Vinetown? I haven't been able to find any, but I haven't seen all of the town. I stopped in a wasteland near St. John's and killed a zombie sharing space with an injured survivor. Just barely had the AP to get back into shelter after that.
I took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #910 on: 27 Nov 2009, 05:16 »

BeeNinja has been announcing that we have to cade to EHB because all the other hospitals are down, but that's a complete lie as they're all at least VSB and mostly HB or over so I brought the barricades back down to VSB. I can't bring it up to VSB+2 as I don't have construction but at least now people can get into a hospital.

ETA: And he's back, and he's telling everyone to barricade higher because the other buildings are down, again. Bullshit, they are all up. I can't work out if he is an idiot or a saboteur but either way he is in my contacts under purple for stupid.
« Last Edit: 27 Nov 2009, 11:55 by Barmymoo »
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #911 on: 27 Nov 2009, 16:21 »

OK I'm fighting a losing battle here, the barricades are back up too high again (and I didn't help matters by accidentally recading when I'd just got them down to VSB again). Is it worth keeping this up? Am I in fact misunderstanding the barricade levels?

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #912 on: 27 Nov 2009, 16:27 »

Which hospital are you talking about anyway? You never specified; St. Matthew's is supposed to be VS, every other hospital in Pegton should be EH.

ADDITION: what in the hell, I just looked at the map on the wiki and the entire northeast corner of Malton is red. Last time I looked at the map that entire corner was green, is this more map vandalism or have they all really gone red?
« Last Edit: 27 Nov 2009, 16:30 by jhocking »

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #913 on: 27 Nov 2009, 16:31 »

Yeah I was talking about St Matthew's. It is currently at HB. Is that higher than VSB? The way I understand the wiki it is the next level up, so survivors can no longer get inside. I have been trying to keep it a level lower, but I don't think I am understanding the way it works properly (either that or the hospital is full of dense people who don't comprehend the instruction to keep at VSB++). If I am the one being dense then please tell me before I make a bunch of enemies!

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #914 on: 27 Nov 2009, 16:35 »

Yes H is too high, and yes there are lots of dense people who overbarricade:
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/EH-bitching

If you take an axe to the barricades to lower them back to VS, make sure to remind people about the barricade plan.

ADDITION: I'm assuming the line about Canadians on that page is a joke, because otherwise wtf
« Last Edit: 27 Nov 2009, 16:39 by jhocking »

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #915 on: 27 Nov 2009, 16:52 »

It's safely at VSB (not sure what level within that) and I did remind people about the plan so it's time for bed for both Josefa and me.

öde

« Reply #916 on: 27 Nov 2009, 18:46 »

Somerville boulervard dead as heck.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #917 on: 27 Nov 2009, 19:06 »

I just ran up to Somerville to revive you but after freerunning over I was just a few AP shy of being able to revive you, sorry. That's also a bummer for anyone at Dinovan Monument because I was right next to there before and would have revived people there.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #918 on: 27 Nov 2009, 22:03 »

I killed 3 zombies before going back to the mall in Vinetown. I know that killing them doesn't do much but I like having xp.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #919 on: 28 Nov 2009, 00:02 »

fuuuuuuck I stupidly went outside to do a revive when I barely had enough AP to make it back inside assuming the entry point I was planning on wasn't overbarricaded.

of course it was, how could I be so stupid

EDIT: and I'm inside now, whew that was close. stuck on the street right outside a VS building, why do I keep doing this to myself.
« Last Edit: 28 Nov 2009, 00:28 by jhocking »

öde

« Reply #920 on: 28 Nov 2009, 02:18 »

Thanks for headshotting me at a revive point, Rhythmic.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #921 on: 28 Nov 2009, 06:22 »

well crap that's why you were lying down? I did eventually go there to revive someone, and since you were lying down I revived someone else; I assumed you had been revived already. That's the revive I nearly got stuck outside to make.

damn rythmic, that is a bastard thing to do. Even if it weren't another one of the Ponies, the only zombies you attack at revive points are rotters (and if you can't tell, because you don't have a DNA scanner, then just leave them alone.)

EDIT: btw who is rythmic? I remember who is which character for a bunch but not all the Ponies.
« Last Edit: 28 Nov 2009, 06:24 by jhocking »

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #922 on: 28 Nov 2009, 06:30 »

Two zombies in St Matt's, one almost dead but I ran out of AP. I did get First Aid though which is good and I have two FAKs so I'm good to go.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #923 on: 28 Nov 2009, 08:35 »

Joe Rhythmic is Melodic. That's the only one I remember, basically, due to the theme.
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

SWOON! at My Gravitas

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • om nom nom nom
« Reply #924 on: 28 Nov 2009, 09:17 »

I went to St. Johns to try and help out the people in Vinetown.

Found it stunning how the person working the radio transmitter is actually communicating important information on zombie attacks and known pkers.  You know, rather than saying "penis penis penis," ad nauseum.

Melodic

• Only pretending to work
  • archive chin panties
« Reply #925 on: 28 Nov 2009, 19:55 »

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I trampled over any revive points. Was it a cemetery? Usually I'm pretty good about avoiding those.

In other news, St. Matt's is overrun, and so is most of Pegtown.
And if you played too hard it'd flop out and dangle around by the wire and that is just super ugly

the_pied_piper

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #926 on: 28 Nov 2009, 20:04 »

Somerville Boulevard next to St. Matt's is a revive point, maybe that's where you didn't realise it was?

Thanks for the heal and the warning, i'm up in the NW now hunting for a toolbox or genny.
He even really sponsored terrorism! Libya's like Opposite-Iraq, where all the lies are true!

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #927 on: 28 Nov 2009, 23:16 »

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I trampled over any revive points.

Avoiding killing zombies at a revive point should be a non-issue because you shouldn't be killing zombies outside anyway. Especially not if the second part of your post is true, since that means there are plenty of zombies inside buildings you could be attacking. But that just leads me to ask...

In other news, St. Matt's is overrun, and so is most of Pegtown.

really? Are you sure you mean most of Pegton and not just the area right around the hospitals? I'm in the NT right now and the area immediately surrounding it is all lit up; when zombies roll through a suburb usually the NT is one of the first things to go. But of course I can't see anything further than the area immediately surrounding this building and I've been here restocking for a day; this wouldn't be the first time I've been in a safe suburb that a giant horde of zombies smashed overnight.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #928 on: 29 Nov 2009, 01:45 »

Eight zombies inside St Matthew's :(

snalin

• You may Baste me
« Reply #929 on: 29 Nov 2009, 08:02 »

Now down to 3, and no cades.
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

Avec

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Pomegranate
« Reply #930 on: 29 Nov 2009, 08:08 »

I got two more, need to be cured of infection though.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #931 on: 29 Nov 2009, 08:08 »

jenny green teeth is in St Matt's right now and apparently a PKer which is going to cause some problems.
« Last Edit: 29 Nov 2009, 08:49 by Barmymoo »

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #932 on: 29 Nov 2009, 08:11 »

I got two more, need to be cured of infection though.

Are you Johnny Salami? If so, I literally just cured your infection.

Avec

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Pomegranate
« Reply #933 on: 29 Nov 2009, 08:15 »

Yes, thank you; I ran out of AP before I could FAK myself. :wink:

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #934 on: 29 Nov 2009, 09:55 »

Now that just sounds dirty.
Liz is touching me.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #935 on: 29 Nov 2009, 10:16 »

A couple days ago when you needed a revive, I poked you.

Avec

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Pomegranate
« Reply #936 on: 29 Nov 2009, 12:05 »

Last zombie still inside St. Mathews.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #937 on: 29 Nov 2009, 15:59 »

A couple people in St. Siricius are freaking out about how the zombies are invading and Pegton is going down. I'm not convinced this alarmism is warranted, but if things do deteriorate then I would suggest we stop putting more effort into saving Vinetown and retrench back in Pegton.

Nodaisho

« Reply #938 on: 29 Nov 2009, 21:05 »

I'm pretty sure some people have been changing danger levels unnecessarily, look at the suburb map now and I'm pretty sure that within the last few days all of the northeast suburbs have gone from mostly green to all red. Anyone know where that concern should be brought up in the wiki?

I might come back up to St. Matthews tomorrow, though. Repaired some old wrecked buildings in Vinetown the last couple of days, the place is looking a lot better than when we got here.
I took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #939 on: 29 Nov 2009, 23:38 »

Also I have to say that Vinetown is looking remarkably stable these days, much more so than when I first dragged my butt out of here. I'm in the cathedral, which is fully lit manned and caded, and all the resources buildings in sight are the same. Heck, we have some role-players playing tag in here.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
I still prefer to think of rugby in a more friendly way: Everyone tries to hug the guy with the ball. The team with the most hugs at the end of the game wins. Extra points for group hugs.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #940 on: 30 Nov 2009, 01:27 »

Yeah, Vinetown seems pretty reclaimed to me. I wandered in a few different directions, and aside from a couple pockets of 3-5 zombies taking out a building and it being repaired before I could even get to it, it seems fine.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

snalin

• You may Baste me
« Reply #941 on: 30 Nov 2009, 02:37 »

If there's any zombies around; Pigit Square Fire Station in Galbraith Hills is now open with 4 survivors and 1 zombie (me)

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #942 on: 30 Nov 2009, 04:08 »

I'm in there now, but I've been unfortunately humanised. Some munching on my brains would be appreciated, I don't like killing humans when I am one unless they were the one to revive me.

A couple people in St. Siricius are freaking out about how the zombies are invading and Pegton is going down. I'm not convinced this alarmism is warranted, but if things do deteriorate then I would suggest we stop putting more effort into saving Vinetown and retrench back in Pegton.

I don't know if things are as bad as they're saying and I think some of it is people role playing freaking out, but there's definitely a lot more zombies now. St Matt's seems to have a permanent horde of about 10 outside it at any time and somerville is actually seeing long revive queues which is something I haven't seen there before so there's definitely more survivors falling. Things are staying pretty well maintained though, so I don't think we're in danger of collapse yet.
Quote from: De_El
Next time, on QC Forums: someone embarrassingly reveals that they are a homophobe! Stay tuned to find out who!

Dliessmgg

• Scrabble hacker
  • Here's looking at you, kid.
« Reply #943 on: 30 Nov 2009, 04:24 »

My zed is in Mickridge Heights outside the Mycock Building (hee hee hee). Going north as soon as possible.
Quote from: KharBevNor
Please keep your opinions in your opinion-hole.
twittr // bloggr // tumblr

Christophe

• Duck attack survivor
  • FUCK IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE
    • last.fm!
« Reply #944 on: 30 Nov 2009, 06:21 »

I brought St. Matthews back up to VSB++ and set up a genny inside. Last I recall still four zombies outside though. Might wanna do something 'bout that...

öde

« Reply #945 on: 30 Nov 2009, 07:51 »

Zombie inside again :/

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #946 on: 30 Nov 2009, 08:04 »

I just found out other survivors are doing combat revives to help clear out St. Matthew's. Even worse, they're combat reviving the zombies outside the hospital. fucking idiots

somerville is actually seeing long revive queues which is something I haven't seen there before

Well then, I know where I'll be making my next revive run.
« Last Edit: 30 Nov 2009, 08:14 by jhocking »

snalin

• You may Baste me
« Reply #947 on: 30 Nov 2009, 08:30 »

I'm in there now, but I've been unfortunately humanised. Some munching on my brains would be appreciated, I don't like killing humans when I am one unless they were the one to revive me.

I tried, but not enough ap, sorry. Someone else will get it done.

Avec

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Pomegranate
« Reply #948 on: 30 Nov 2009, 15:43 »

If someone could heal me in St. Matt's I could try to kill a few zombies outside.

Edit: Two zombies left outside.
« Last Edit: 30 Nov 2009, 15:47 by Avec »

öde

« Reply #949 on: 30 Nov 2009, 17:21 »

Trying to get back to a VSB since some ass overcaded the rosser museum.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32   Go Up