THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 02:04
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 32   Go Down

Author Topic: QC vs Zombies!  (Read 139157 times)

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
Re: QC vs Zombies!
« Reply #1000 on: 04 Dec 2009, 09:31 »

I think that the suburb map is exaggerated, there is no way that the whole upper right went from green and yellow to all red in a couple of days, I noticed the map looking odd shortly after thanksgiving.

I noticed that too and commented about it, how it went from all green to all red basically overnight. That is quite unusual, but it is possible because I've seen it happen before if a big enough zombie horde is on the move (eg. I remember the Big Bash.) Probably the worst zombie incursion I've ever seen (and thus the most fun to recover from; sometimes survivors forget that we need zombies attacking us for this game to be fun!) was the time Lerwill Heights went from all buildings barricaded to everyone in the entire suburb eaten in a single night; when I went to bed everything was rosy, when I woke up it was Abyss.

man did I/we get lucky that time. I just happened to have been revived the day before and was lying down waiting for my AP to recharge when the zombies came, so I simply stayed down until they'd passed and then stood up.

boy was that a gutsy operation. Because there weren't any barricaded buildings for me to hide in after reviving others, my team and I came up with a daring plan where we all met up inside a building at a certain time, I revived as many people as I could before running out of AP, and then they immediately stood up and barricaded the building around me.
« Last Edit: 04 Dec 2009, 09:35 by jhocking »

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #1001 on: 04 Dec 2009, 14:33 »

I'm doing what I can running FAK's between the Maver Building NT in Edgecomb and the hospital a few blocks south. It's an easy run but it looks like the building's just recovering from a breach so there's a lot of wounded in there. Plus it seems to be the first stop for anyone reviving nextdoor, so anyone who's still grinding xp may want to pick up that route. I'll try and get over to Oldidge and use up my last syringe later tonight.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
I still prefer to think of rugby in a more friendly way: Everyone tries to hug the guy with the ball. The team with the most hugs at the end of the game wins. Extra points for group hugs.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1002 on: 04 Dec 2009, 14:44 »

I've lurched down to Oldidge Way too if anyone is still around with healing powers.

Sorry I skipped you right now, I only had enough AP to revive two people so I figured I'll revive other healers (nerdry and quatermass) and hopefully one of them can revive you.

Nodaisho

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #1003 on: 04 Dec 2009, 18:00 »

I'll meet up with you guys in Edgecombe when I get more AP, I'm currently in Pegton with a hell of a lot of other zombies. Got decent zombie attacks now, too, had almost 300 XP when I died. If I remember my inventory right, I've still got a syringe, but no scanner to use it well.
I took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1004 on: 04 Dec 2009, 19:52 »

Sorry I skipped you right now, I only had enough AP to revive two people so I figured I'll revive other healers (nerdry and quatermass) and hopefully one of them can revive you.

I luckily had one syringe on me, Mayer has quite a few zombies inside it and I needed to head to a hospital to cure my infection since I'd gone and run out of FAKs so I haven't been able to get more after I stood.
Quote from: De_El
Next time, on QC Forums: someone embarrassingly reveals that they are a homophobe! Stay tuned to find out who!

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #1005 on: 04 Dec 2009, 20:33 »

Maver NT is effectively gone, wide open with 20 zombies inside. There were a few humans standing and I'm on the ground, but I doubt they'll last long.
I still prefer to think of rugby in a more friendly way: Everyone tries to hug the guy with the ball. The team with the most hugs at the end of the game wins. Extra points for group hugs.

Melodic

• Only pretending to work
  • archive chin panties
« Reply #1006 on: 04 Dec 2009, 23:25 »

Last of the humans at Maver died. I guess I'll start shambling to a cemetery. Where's safe these days?
And if you played too hard it'd flop out and dangle around by the wire and that is just super ugly

Nodaisho

« Reply #1007 on: 04 Dec 2009, 23:43 »

Oldidge is busy, but I think that is where we have been getting revived. I've got a syringe, so I can revive someone when I get revived. Sitting at Oldidge right now, queue of 12, who knows how many are rotters or spies trying to clog up the queue. At least we can recognize our own and specifically revive them.

the_pied_piper

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #1008 on: 05 Dec 2009, 06:29 »

I am in Ridleybank right now hiding out in St. Simon's Hospital. I would say that the area is semi-safe; outwardly it looks ransacked but there are some zombies hiding in resource buildings waiting to maul the unsuspecting and brave.

Just to point out, I am still a zombie myself so if you need me to I can spy out the buildings you are aiming at and let you know how safe they are.
He even really sponsored terrorism! Libya's like Opposite-Iraq, where all the lies are true!

öde

« Reply #1009 on: 05 Dec 2009, 06:30 »

I'm in Tynte mall in Pimbank, there's a load of people here. I'm probably going to head over to Ridleybank tomorrow, any plans for our little trip?

Dliessmgg

• Scrabble hacker
  • Here's looking at you, kid.
« Reply #1010 on: 05 Dec 2009, 06:49 »

I'm currently in Ridleybank (went there because St. Siricius got hollowed out) and there aren't many zombies (at lest in the south half), but I'm one of them. I'm at the Hollbrook Motel, if you want revive exp.
« Last Edit: 05 Dec 2009, 06:51 by Dliessmgg »
Quote from: KharBevNor
Please keep your opinions in your opinion-hole.
twittr // bloggr // tumblr

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1011 on: 05 Dec 2009, 07:38 »

Last of the humans at Maver died. I guess I'll start shambling to a cemetery. Where's safe these days?

Well I wasn't sleeping in Maver NT, I was next door, so I'm still standing. I see two options for me: either I revive the remaining Ponies at Oldidge and then wait until tomorrow to run northwest, or run northwest now and revive people after we regroup elsewhere. Personally I think option 2 sounds better since there is less worry of people dying again after being revived, but that does depend on how safe our regrouping location is. I still want to wait a few hours before doing anything (I'm at mid-30s AP right now) so let me know what we should do.

I'm in Tynte mall in Pimbank, there's a load of people here. I'm probably going to head over to Ridleybank tomorrow, any plans for our little trip?

Either way, what I'll do is head to Tynte Mall in Pimbank since ode says it's safe there. I say we regroup there to spend a little time scrounging for supplies (eg. spraycans) before heading into Ridleybank. But what do we do in Ridleybank anyway? Will we simply be spraying up taunting messages to piss off the zombies, or do we have some specific goal we want to try to achieve?
« Last Edit: 05 Dec 2009, 09:27 by jhocking »

the_pied_piper

« Reply #1012 on: 05 Dec 2009, 08:51 »

I think the best way to piss off the zombies, RRF in particular with it being their home turf, would be to barricade as many buildings as possible and leave some "Serious Ponies - Helping to keep Malton safe" tags or something similar on every building that we do barricade. That way the excursion at least serves some purpose.
He even really sponsored terrorism! Libya's like Opposite-Iraq, where all the lies are true!

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1013 on: 05 Dec 2009, 09:19 »

That sounds like a good plan. In which case, we don't even need to be in Ridleybank itself. If the mall in Pimbank is safe, then we can simply make runs out to Ridleybank to barricade strafe.

Also, I just decided to revive people at Oldidge and make the run to Pimbank/Ridleybank tomorrow. I just used my remaining syringes on Suentobededgui, Juggles, and Rythmic; I really hope I don't come to regret using up my syringes.

I am still a zombie myself so if you need me to I can spy out the buildings you are aiming at and let you know how safe they are.

What would be great is if you could scout out which are the safest buildings on the eastern side of Ridleybank since we'll be approaching from that direction. I'm assuming every building is ruined and we'll need to repair before we can barricade, so tell us which buildings are empty and we'll start with those.

Oldidge is busy, but I think that is where we have been getting revived. I've got a syringe, so I can revive someone when I get revived. Sitting at Oldidge right now, queue of 12, who knows how many are rotters or spies trying to clog up the queue. At least we can recognize our own and specifically revive them.

Don't use your syringe when you stand up, I already revived all the Ponies at Oldidge so save your syringe for when we inevitably need it later. Just stay down until you have enough AP to run to Pimbank, and then rendezvous with ode in Tynte Mall.
« Last Edit: 05 Dec 2009, 09:31 by jhocking »

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1014 on: 05 Dec 2009, 10:58 »

The Marks Building at 71, 46 near Tynte Mall is intact but lacks a generator, so you can pick up syringes there but the search rates will be poor. I'm in the mall now, I'll stock up on some more stuff tomorrow and then I'll be ready to roll into Ridleybank.
Next time, on QC Forums: someone embarrassingly reveals that they are a homophobe! Stay tuned to find out who!

the_pied_piper

« Reply #1015 on: 05 Dec 2009, 14:08 »

Ok, I am camped in Eugene General Hospital one block from the eastern border of Ridleybank. In the local area there are 2 Hospitals, A Fire Station and a Police Station, all currently ruined that are candidates for barricading and tagging. The eastern side of Ridleybank is pretty much safe with only one or two zombies walking around.

Before you barricade Eugene could you let me know though so that I can get out? I don't really want to have to spend 10AP if someone  were to kill me.

the_pied_piper

« Reply #1016 on: 05 Dec 2009, 18:34 »

Am having trouble saving up AP because this dick keeps taking swipes at me even though we are both zombies so i'll do my best to help you but would appreciate it if someone could make a run to Eugene General Hospital and dispose of this guy.

öde

« Reply #1017 on: 05 Dec 2009, 21:17 »

I have a load of spray cans and a genny, gonna get some FAKs then I'm good to move out in the morning. No FAKs ):

Nodaisho

« Reply #1018 on: 05 Dec 2009, 21:31 »

I've got a generator and two spray cans, kind of wishing I had saved some XP while I was dead for taking tagging. I'm going to go to a hospital tomorrow and get some FAKs, I have no left, as I found when I stood up infected. I'm fine now, but I only got one FAK since I wanted to make sure I made it to Tynte.

öde

« Reply #1019 on: 05 Dec 2009, 21:51 »

Ok, I'm thinking we head to Eugene hospital and the PD next to it first, barricade them, and set up generators.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1020 on: 05 Dec 2009, 22:19 »

i'm gonna join up with you guys in ridleybank. i've been hanging out by my lonesome in the south. I'm in tapton now and will head up north to meet you guys. that's me!
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #1021 on: 06 Dec 2009, 00:31 »

Due to an unexpected ruined building and my over-ambitious estimates, I made it into the mall in Pimbank with my last ap. I'm thinking I'm just going to stock up completely with FAK's, since I've managed to use up all of my syringes and ammo and I don't have tagging.

snalin

• You may Baste me
« Reply #1022 on: 06 Dec 2009, 03:34 »

I'm dead outside St Silverius's Church in Eastern Ridleybank, if you'd bother to revive me on the way past? Or should I move directly back to a better revival spot further east?

Philip General Hospital is open for zombie activity!

AndI should move my zombie further west and/or south, since I'm in danger of getting too close to my survivor.

Tapton, perhaps? Anyone who wants to shamble along?
« Last Edit: 06 Dec 2009, 03:38 by snalin »
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1023 on: 06 Dec 2009, 05:39 »

Don't forget guys we'll need toolboxes to fix ruined buildings in Ridleybank. And because those buildings have probably been ruined a long time, fixing them will be expensive (repairing ruined buildings costs more depending on how long they've been ruined;) it's even possible you'll go into negative AP if the buildings have been ruined long enough. We need to coordinate our timing; several people with toolboxes repair several buildings simultaneously and then right after the rest of us barricade those buildings, because we can't count on the people with toolboxes having any AP left after repairing the buildings.

I'm headed to Tynte Mall right now, unless I do something stupid I should be there momentarily.

I'm thinking I'm just going to stock up completely with FAK's, since I've managed to use up all of my syringes and ammo and I don't have tagging.

Forget FAKs, we won't be doing any healing in Ridleybank. Search the hardware store and try to find a toolbox.

EDIT: fuck I found a toolbox with my very first search in the hardware store, but I automatically discarded it too because I have toolboxes turned off in my settings. Don't make the same mistake I did, make sure you have toolboxes turned on! fuck, toolboxes barely ever come up in searches, I may end up blowing all of my AP looking for another toolbox tomorrow and only have a pile of flareguns to show for it.

I suppose the silver lining here is that I realized my mistake on my very first search. It would have been annoying to the point of snapping and PKing everyone in the building if I discarded a toolbox after 30 AP of searching.
« Last Edit: 06 Dec 2009, 06:09 by jhocking »

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1024 on: 06 Dec 2009, 07:12 »

I've got a toolbox, genny and fuel now so once my AP's back up I'm ready to hit Ridleybank. I'd like a spray can and to have more than one syringe really, but this mall isn't looking too secure. Normally the zombie numbers outside wouldn't be much cause for concern but we do have a large number of zombies on the move trashing stuff, there aren't that many survivors here and we've seen how their numbers can shoot up fast at the moment, so it might not be advisable to hang around here any longer than we have to.

I'm dead outside St Silverius's Church in Eastern Ridleybank, if you'd bother to revive me on the way past? Or should I move directly back to a better revival spot further east?

Philip General Hospital is open for zombie activity!

AndI should move my zombie further west and/or south, since I'm in danger of getting too close to my survivor.

Tapton, perhaps? Anyone who wants to shamble along?

You might want to head to a revive point. I've only got one syringe and I don't know if any of our other revivers have any left at all what with a lot of deaths and the Edgecombe Necrotech falling before we bugged out.

I'm up for shambling down to Tapton, I hadn't actually realised Galbraith Hills was next to Ridleybank until you said that. Shame really, I was feeling all successful after ruining that fire station.

öde

« Reply #1025 on: 06 Dec 2009, 07:21 »

My zombie is in Tapton already!

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1026 on: 06 Dec 2009, 07:33 »

I've got a toolbox, genny and fuel now so once my AP's back up I'm ready to hit Ridleybank. I'd like a spray can and to have more than one syringe really, but this mall isn't looking too secure.

I see your point (and indeed we just had a zombie inside that's gone now) but we really have no choice but to wait. Most of the Ponies aren't here yet, and after they get here we still need to wait for them to recharge AP. I'm planning on spending tomorrow searching for a toolbox and maybe more spray cans (I only have one, although I did get Tagging so it should last a while) so you may as well spend tomorrow scrounging up spray cans because nobody else will be ready to go yet.

öde

« Reply #1027 on: 06 Dec 2009, 07:47 »

(and indeed we just had a zombie inside that's gone now)

That was me! I wasted all my ammo since I only have a 5% chance to hit with guns.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1028 on: 06 Dec 2009, 08:16 »

Wait, what is your character's name? I thought I have everyone in my contacts, but I must not have you since I only see Professor Quatermass here with me.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #1029 on: 06 Dec 2009, 08:20 »

My main dude is in Edgecombe waiting to be revived. I've been a zombie for about three days now, all of the revive points I've tried haven't been successful. If anyone comes along to help me out, I'm up for an excursion to Ridleybank- I've got Construction and a tool box, plus I'm a pretty good shot when it comes to killing evil zombies.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1030 on: 06 Dec 2009, 08:23 »

Don't wait in Edgecombe, we're abandoning ship because it's gotten too dangerous. Refer to the map.

öde

« Reply #1031 on: 06 Dec 2009, 08:33 »

Avec

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Pomegranate
« Reply #1032 on: 06 Dec 2009, 08:49 »

Is everyone scattered? I've been looking for a revive point South-West.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #1033 on: 06 Dec 2009, 08:50 »

Well then where should I go for a revive, Mr. Joseph Hocking? Hmmm?
Liz is touching me.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1034 on: 06 Dec 2009, 08:58 »

Is everyone scattered? I've been looking for a revive point South-West.

southwest what? Southwest Pegton? Southwest Malton? Southwest of the mall where we're congregating?

Well then where should I go for a revive, Mr. Joseph Hocking? Hmmm?

Look at the map and go someplace safer, it's not rocket-science. The map claims Crowbank is safer than Edgecombe, try there.

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1035 on: 06 Dec 2009, 09:02 »

Or try Kemball Avenue, 71, 45 in Peppardville if you want to head up this way. The Necrotech one south of there was still standing yesterday, and since Joe's right and we will be around here for at least another day I might as well try and grab some more syringes seeing as we've got a couple of dead in our ranks (and let's face it, we'll have plenty more soon enough). Plus it's listed as an active RP so you might not have to wait for me to swing by.

My zombie is in Tapton already!

Whereabouts? I've got about enough AP to shuffle down there now.

Avec

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Pomegranate
« Reply #1036 on: 06 Dec 2009, 10:35 »

South-west Malton; I'm currently in Scarletwood traveling west. All the cemeteries along the way were packed with 15+ zombies.

snalin

• You may Baste me
« Reply #1037 on: 06 Dec 2009, 10:44 »

Or try Kemball Avenue, 71, 45 in Peppardville if you want to head up this way.

I'm there now. Revive plz?
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

SWOON! at My Gravitas

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • om nom nom nom
« Reply #1038 on: 06 Dec 2009, 10:52 »

Man, I FAKed a few people so I could pick up the Shopping skill, seeing as I'm staying near the Pimbank mall.  Then I spent 45 action points to search the drugstore, and ended up with 2 more FAKs than I had when I started.  Blah.

I have a toolbox and the Construction skill, so as to help repairing the ruins once we enter Ridleybank.

But I've only got one spray can, so I might spend tomorrow's AP looking for more.

Of course, we're also going to need generators and fuel cans.  But I'm not sure how productive it'd be looking for those, what with how low the chance of finding them are.

Man, this game is so much fun.

Edit: According to the wiki maps, all the NT buildings within a fairly large radius are ruined.  I'm thinking about working on repairing one tomorrow instead, so as we have a steady supply of syringes.
« Last Edit: 06 Dec 2009, 10:55 by SWOON! at My Gravitas »

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1039 on: 06 Dec 2009, 12:42 »

Which map are you getting that from?

I got a genny and fuel today without too much trouble. Search rates aren't too bad since you can get both from a factory, and it helps that there's one near the mall.

I'm there now. Revive plz?

I can't log on again until tomorrow, but I'll sort you out then (so long as I'm still standing).

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1040 on: 06 Dec 2009, 12:52 »

I think in general we should all start checking in, do a roll call to figure out who all is around for our little operation, then plan out who does what where and when. Specifically, decide which buildings we want to target first (a hospital and NT sound good to me, and maybe a couple non-resource buildings too) and then we decide who's repairing and who's barricading, and then decide when we do this so that we can coordinate.

I'm in Tynte Mall and just found a toolbox (woo) so I could repair or cade, whichever we need more of.

Man, I FAKed a few people so I could pick up the Shopping skill, seeing as I'm staying near the Pimbank mall.  Then I spent 45 action points to search the drugstore, and ended up with 2 more FAKs than I had when I started.  Blah.

I think mall drugstores are only a good source of FAKs if you have Bargain Hunting, otherwise a hospital is better. And even then I'm not sure which resource is better, I haven't looked it up in a while.

Of course, we're also going to need generators and fuel cans.  But I'm not sure how productive it'd be looking for those, what with how low the chance of finding them are.

I don't know if I'd call that an "of course." More like "they'd be nice but aren't the highest priority." As in, repairing and barricading as many buildings as we can is a higher priority than lighting any of them up. Installing generators is only important if we're gonna hold out there a long time, and I'm just not sure how long we'll have before the zombies return home. I mean, their original plan probably was to migrate for a couple weeks, possibly months, but when their spies tell them survivors are moving into their wake they may decide to cut their trip short.

y'know I didn't even think of it until just now, but if our little flipping-them-the-bird mission works out, this may be the best way we could help Pegton, getting the zombies to come back to Ridleybank rather than hang around our turf.
« Last Edit: 06 Dec 2009, 13:16 by jhocking »

Melodic

• Only pretending to work
  • archive chin panties
« Reply #1041 on: 06 Dec 2009, 14:13 »

I've got a few toolkits, but no spraycans yet. Dumping all the portable gennies I find because they are so heavy.
And if you played too hard it'd flop out and dangle around by the wire and that is just super ugly

SWOON! at My Gravitas

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • om nom nom nom
« Reply #1042 on: 06 Dec 2009, 14:17 »

Quote from: jhocking
repairing and barricading as many buildings as we can is a higher priority than lighting any of them up

Oh.  I thought you needed lights in a building before you could start repairing it.  Guess tomorrow will be a day of repairing, then.  Yay!

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #1043 on: 06 Dec 2009, 15:04 »

Man a toolbox was one of the first things I ever picked up, while I was looking for fuel a while back. I just finished trying to find some more fuel since the Pimbank mall genny is out, but all the resource buildings in the area are unlit as far as I can tell so I wasted about 30 ap and didn't find anything =(

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1044 on: 06 Dec 2009, 15:05 »

Oh.  I thought you needed lights in a building before you could start repairing it.  Guess tomorrow will be a day of repairing, then.  Yay!

I dunno, do you need them lit up? I don't think so, but it's been a while since I repaired a ruined building. I think it's the other way around, you light up a building after repairing it and making it secure.

Also, I think we decided tomorrow is too soon (during the day anyway,) let's plan for the morning of the day after tomorrow to give people time to get here and rest up for all the work.
« Last Edit: 06 Dec 2009, 15:08 by jhocking »

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #1045 on: 06 Dec 2009, 15:20 »

Yeah, if you try to repair a dark building it tells you that you can't because it's too dark.
Liz is touching me.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1046 on: 06 Dec 2009, 15:32 »

well shit I didn't know that:
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Ruin#Repairing_a_Ruin

Guess I better search for generators too. Fortunately everything we need is in one store; mall hardware stores have toolboxes, spray cans, fuel tanks, and portable generators.

EDIT: well well so now I have two generators but no fuel cans, that was fast. Guess we'll need to coordinate on that too, because I don't have anymore room for carrying anything else. I'll drop the gen, then Person #2 fuels it, then I'll repair the building, then Person #2 barricades. There, that's a plan.
« Last Edit: 06 Dec 2009, 15:38 by jhocking »

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1047 on: 06 Dec 2009, 15:45 »

Only banks, cinemas, clubs, and fort armouries go dark when ruined (I think), so probably not any of the buildings we'll be repairing. If we grab a resource building or two then lighting them up and trying to hold them for a bit would be fun though, and I rather like the idea of turning the lights on in Ridleybank. Feels like blowing a raspberry and shouting "come and have a go if you think you're hard enough" to the zombies.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #1048 on: 06 Dec 2009, 15:57 »

Rollin in Pimbank and out of AP right now.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #1049 on: 06 Dec 2009, 15:58 »

I'm in Crowbank at Bruton Lane or whatever it is, waiting for a revive. Hopefully someone can get to me soon.
Liz is touching me.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 32   Go Up