THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 23:29
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 32   Go Down

Author Topic: QC vs Zombies!  (Read 139131 times)

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
Re: QC vs Zombies!
« Reply #1050 on: 06 Dec 2009, 20:37 »

I have four spray cans and one can of fuel. i also have a toolbox and construction and can meet up with you guys, you're at the mall in pimbank, right? It'll be a long jaunt but I'm in the extreme NE corner of galbraith hills so not too far. or i can meet you in ridleybank at wherever we're gonna start fixin and 'cadin. i get done with work at 9ish central standard time so i always end up coming online around 9:30, 10:00 cst.
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

Melodic

• Only pretending to work
  • archive chin panties
« Reply #1051 on: 07 Dec 2009, 00:55 »

What I'm bringing to the party:

I figure the flare guns will be fun to taunt with.
And if you played too hard it'd flop out and dangle around by the wire and that is just super ugly

Puki

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #1052 on: 07 Dec 2009, 02:51 »

Ok, the Station I was stationed in (heh) got broken into some time ago (like, two or three days ago), so I went (shambled) to Ridleybank to check out the situation, and there was at least one zombie outside of every building. The rotten brained thingies are organized! Well, I'm at the Bhore Monument right now, as a zombie (near the Mall), when someone revives me, I'll come with you to the Ridleybank. I'm doing well not being the cannon fodder all the time, but well, sometimes I screw up. I just need to finish restocking the ammo.

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #1053 on: 07 Dec 2009, 03:23 »

Well, I'm on a lot throughout the day and I want to be of use in the Great Riddley Run. But I just spent 27ap at the lit auto shop above the Pimbank mall and found NOTHING. So, uh, screw you too RNG.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
I still prefer to think of rugby in a more friendly way: Everyone tries to hug the guy with the ball. The team with the most hugs at the end of the game wins. Extra points for group hugs.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1054 on: 07 Dec 2009, 04:54 »

Zombie in the mall!

I just upped the barricades but I don't have any more AP to attack it, hopefully someone else kills it quick before it does any damage

SWOON! at My Gravitas

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • om nom nom nom
« Reply #1055 on: 07 Dec 2009, 06:20 »

Found a couple of fuel cans, but no generators.  Darn.

öde

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #1056 on: 07 Dec 2009, 06:21 »

There's a lot of zombies outside the mall.

the_pied_piper

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #1057 on: 07 Dec 2009, 06:24 »

I am outside Eugene General Hospital right now and in the 9 squares i can see there are 2 zombies (1 is me). This area encompasses 2 Hospitals, a Fire Station and a Police Station so anybody who wants to make a run to barricade some buildings and piss off some zombies, now would be a good time.
He even really sponsored terrorism! Libya's like Opposite-Iraq, where all the lies are true!

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1058 on: 07 Dec 2009, 06:46 »

alright well for the sake of making a plan here's a suggestion; pipe up to either say this works for you or if you have some specific disagreement to voice.

Tomorrow morning we run to Ridleybank, to the hospital and other buildings pied_piper identified. Several of us (listed below) will repair the buildings, and then right after that everyone else barricade those buildings. For repair duty I suggest myself, pack of wolves, and melodic.

pied_piper, can you check if those buildings have zombies inside? If possible we want to target buildings that are empty, so that we don't have to spend AP taking out the trash.

I have four spray cans and one can of fuel. i also have a toolbox and construction and can meet up with you guys, you're at the mall in pimbank, right? It'll be a long jaunt but I'm in the extreme NE corner of galbraith hills so not too far. or i can meet you in ridleybank at wherever we're gonna start fixin and 'cadin. i get done with work at 9ish central standard time so i always end up coming online around 9:30, 10:00 cst.

I don't think we should wait for you. Instead, after we take a few buildings we'll post which ones and then you can come help us maintain the barricades.

Found a couple of fuel cans, but no generators.  Darn.

no no that is good, I have two generators but no fuel cans, you can fuel my generators.*

*kinky!

öde

« Reply #1059 on: 07 Dec 2009, 06:50 »

Yeah, I have an unfuelled genny, if you know what I mean.

I'm down with that plan, although I don't know what time you mean by morning and I'll be at work from 11:30am-3:30pm.

Puki

« Reply #1060 on: 07 Dec 2009, 07:09 »

Jhocking, when I was in Ridleybank, all of the buildings I've entered had no zombies inside (but 1 or 2-3 outside), I think they are there on guard duty. I'd like to join you (I have some ammo and just a few of the FAKs, but I can pick them up on the way), but I have to wait to be revived first.
So, I'm currently at Bhore monument (there are 29 more zombies here...damn), but I can move somewhere else, if someone is willing to revive me.

Also - when tomorrow? (in how many hours? I'm from Europe, so I'm not up to date)

Dliessmgg

• Scrabble hacker
  • Here's looking at you, kid.
« Reply #1061 on: 07 Dec 2009, 07:15 »

Since I'm still zombiefied, I spied a bit. I'm at Selwyn Boulevard for at least 5 hours and would be happy about a revive.

Empty:
St. George's Hospital
Margaret General Hospital (1 zed outside)

Not:
Blackmore Building (5 zeds)
Adalbert General Hospital (1 zed)

Quote from: KharBevNor
Please keep your opinions in your opinion-hole.
twittr // bloggr // tumblr

SWOON! at My Gravitas

• om nom nom nom
« Reply #1062 on: 07 Dec 2009, 07:36 »

Looking at the wikipedia page on items, it says if you try to write profanity using a spray can, it'll just fizzle out and you'll waste it.

So starting with no profanity and going off from there, what sort of graffiti should we do?

öde

« Reply #1063 on: 07 Dec 2009, 07:42 »

leave some "Serious Ponies - Helping to keep Malton safe" tags or something similar

My zombie is in Tapton already!

Whereabouts? I've got about enough AP to shuffle down there now.

Bottom-right corner I think.

the_pied_piper

« Reply #1064 on: 07 Dec 2009, 08:20 »

Blomfield Grove Police Department - Empty
Adalbert General Hospital - 1 zed
Eugene General Hospital - Unknown (Doors secured)
Acreman Road Fire Station - Unknown (Doors secured)

All other buildings in the area are not resource buildings.
He even really sponsored terrorism! Libya's like Opposite-Iraq, where all the lies are true!

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1065 on: 07 Dec 2009, 09:05 »

alright well for the sake of making a plan here's a suggestion; pipe up to either say this works for you or if you have some specific disagreement to voice.

Tomorrow morning we run to Ridleybank, to the hospital and other buildings pied_piper identified. Several of us (listed below) will repair the buildings, and then right after that everyone else barricade those buildings. For repair duty I suggest myself, pack of wolves, and melodic.

Sounds good to me, although it might be an idea to be more specific than just tomorrow morning since we'll be totally exposed after repairing the buildings. Also, US is about 7 hours behind the UK right? So morning for you would be afternoon for us.
Quote from: De_El
Next time, on QC Forums: someone embarrassingly reveals that they are a homophobe! Stay tuned to find out who!

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1066 on: 07 Dec 2009, 10:01 »

Oh absolutely I'd want a more specific time, hopefully we can all be online at the same time. I was just hoping for responses like ode (incidentally, I have pretty much the same work schedule tomorrow, central time)

Melodic

• archive chin panties
« Reply #1067 on: 07 Dec 2009, 12:23 »

I leave for work at 1:15PM/PST tomorrow. Any time before then I can help out!
And if you played too hard it'd flop out and dangle around by the wire and that is just super ugly

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #1068 on: 07 Dec 2009, 12:23 »

I have decided to just shamble up to Ridleybank, one of you cats can give me a revive when the party rolls in. Sound good?
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1069 on: 07 Dec 2009, 13:19 »

crap a few zombies are in the mall. Should I wait hoping other people in the mall take care of them, or should I move to another secure building nearby? If the latter, which building should I target?

also, this pker is in the mall:
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1111454

Puki

« Reply #1070 on: 07 Dec 2009, 13:44 »

I got bored of waiting, so I went to Pegton - almost every building I passed on the way to there was ruined + zombie guard.

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #1071 on: 07 Dec 2009, 13:49 »

*Sigh* Yet again I've completely failed to find anything useful. However, I can barricade like a madman. I think I'm the only one here on the US west coast, but I spend too much time online anyways so I'll probably be on whenever you guys want this to go down.
I still prefer to think of rugby in a more friendly way: Everyone tries to hug the guy with the ball. The team with the most hugs at the end of the game wins. Extra points for group hugs.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1072 on: 07 Dec 2009, 14:17 »

More zombies are inside now, I think I better move to a safer building next door. Everyone in Tynte Mall you might want to move too, you shouldn't be doing any more searching for items anyway, just resting for our big day tomorrow.

also, I just noticed this survivor in the mall with us:
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1317121

classy

ADDITION: The factory two south of the mall is EH.
« Last Edit: 07 Dec 2009, 14:20 by jhocking »

Melodic

• archive chin panties
« Reply #1073 on: 07 Dec 2009, 17:56 »

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1074 on: 07 Dec 2009, 18:13 »

Well we're still waiting for people to call roll, but we need to decide on a time. The most convenient time for me would be 9am Central Time, but obviously I have no idea if that time is good for other people. We don't need to pick a time for everyone as long as maybe half a dozen of us can be online at the same time; we only need a big group coordinating to first repair/barricade a few buildings to give the team a foothold, and then other people can join us later to maintain that foothold.

Here's a time zone converter you can use (first result on google) -
http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

You can set the "to" timezone to America/Chicago for Central Time.
« Last Edit: 07 Dec 2009, 18:16 by jhocking »

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1075 on: 07 Dec 2009, 18:23 »

That'd be 3pm UK time, which is fine for me. Then again any time is good for me since I'm stuck in the house pretty much all day.
Next time, on QC Forums: someone embarrassingly reveals that they are a homophobe! Stay tuned to find out who!

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1076 on: 07 Dec 2009, 18:53 »

oh yeah, also

Blomfield Grove Police Department - Empty
Eugene General Hospital - Unknown (Doors secured)
Acreman Road Fire Station - Unknown (Doors secured)

Everyone pick one of these buildings to target tomorrow. We want to make sure to have one person repairing and one person barricading each of these three buildings. Also, since we're not sure the buildings are empty, pick alternate targets in case there's a zombie inside preventing repair.

I'm gonna aim for Eugene General, to repair. Plan B is Boniface Library.

Avec

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Pomegranate
« Reply #1077 on: 07 Dec 2009, 19:25 »

I intend to join as soon as I get a revive in West Grayside.

öde

« Reply #1078 on: 07 Dec 2009, 19:41 »

Aiming for eugene, repairing anything else. Omega123 is a genny wrecking bastard,

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #1079 on: 07 Dec 2009, 20:02 »

I'll aim for Blomfield Grove PD, though I may be 2-3 hours behind you (7am is a bit early for me). If I'm the first there I can repair.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1080 on: 07 Dec 2009, 20:17 »

9am CST actually would work for me, i can wake up a bit early no problem. Since Blomfield is closest, I'll go that one too.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1081 on: 07 Dec 2009, 20:34 »

Guess I'll take Acreman then, so long as somebody can volunteer to barricade after me. If it's occupied then grabbing the Kenworthy Building would make sense, since then we can free run into the other buildings.

SWOON! at My Gravitas

• om nom nom nom
« Reply #1082 on: 07 Dec 2009, 20:49 »

I guess I'll head over to Acreman with pack of wolves.

(I'm an hour ahead of central time, so 9 am would be okay.)

Melodic

• archive chin panties
« Reply #1083 on: 08 Dec 2009, 00:34 »

I won't be able to make 9, but I'll catch up a few hours post.

snalin

• You may Baste me
« Reply #1084 on: 08 Dec 2009, 01:28 »

Standing as a zombie in NW Tynte Mall. If you can revive on the way out?
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

Nodaisho

« Reply #1085 on: 08 Dec 2009, 04:13 »

Didn't see this before I acted. Whoever goes by Pauly Dickgobbler is at 17 HP, cured your infection, I'm just north of Tynte at 0 AP after having to go to a neighboring suburb to find FAKs to cure myself and Pauly. I'll keep track of what happens and take a partial turn later in the day, maybe improve the barricades somewhere.
I took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #1086 on: 08 Dec 2009, 04:17 »

Thanks for the heal, I'm Pauly. I ran out of that mall and hid in the police station just down the way. Also thanks jhocking for the other heal.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1087 on: 08 Dec 2009, 05:55 »

9am CST actually would work for me, i can wake up a bit early no problem. Since Blomfield is closest, I'll go that one too.

Alright Blomfield PD will be Plan C for me, if I can't repair either Eugene Hospital or Boniface Library that's where I'll head. Just one more hour, sorry people this time is bad for, we'll report how things go so that you can join us later.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #1088 on: 08 Dec 2009, 06:05 »

Okay kids, I am in Ridleybank awaiting your arrival. If someone could stop by St. Theodore's and give me a revive, I would be quite grateful. Then I can help out!
Liz is touching me.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1089 on: 08 Dec 2009, 06:08 »

Actually could you wait at the carpark on the eastern edge of Ridleybank? That way it's right next to where we're heading, maybe someone can stick you while running past.

the_pied_piper

« Reply #1090 on: 08 Dec 2009, 06:41 »

Real time update: No change on the status of any of the buildings, good to go whenever.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #1091 on: 08 Dec 2009, 06:43 »

Can do, Mr. Hocking. Heading over there now.

EDIT: In the carpark. A revive and then a FAK or two would be lovely if anyone is available.
« Last Edit: 08 Dec 2009, 06:45 by Liz »
Liz is touching me.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1092 on: 08 Dec 2009, 06:51 »

checking in and on my way! I'm there! repairing the building damage will take 26 ap holy crap!
« Last Edit: 08 Dec 2009, 06:59 by BrittanyMarie »

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1093 on: 08 Dec 2009, 06:58 »

Eugene Hospital is now EH, that was waaay easier than I expected, sweet! I also dropped a generator, but I have no fuel.

repairing the building damage will take 26 ap holy crap

Actually that is not nearly as bad as I was fearing, the reason I felt coordinating a time for people to repair and barricade at the same time was because I was afraid there are buildings that have been ruined so long you'll go into negative AP repairing them.
« Last Edit: 08 Dec 2009, 07:02 by jhocking »

the_pied_piper

« Reply #1094 on: 08 Dec 2009, 07:02 »

Don't forget the Serious Ponies tags!

Also, I am going to shamble into Pimbank to see if I can get a revive.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1095 on: 08 Dec 2009, 07:05 »

oh right yeah the graffiti, I forgot! I'll do that outside the hospital in a few hours if nobody else does it first.

If you can get a revive then more power to you, but would you be willing to stay a zombie to be our eyes on the ground? We could use somebody scouting around outside to tell us what the zombies are doing, and let's face it your not likely to get lucky with a revive around here.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1096 on: 08 Dec 2009, 07:08 »

I think I'm still alone in here.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1097 on: 08 Dec 2009, 07:13 »

Do you have a toolbox? Looks like the only other person who announced Blomfield won't be in the first wave of Ponies, if you can repair it and barricade a little then do that, otherwise you can join me in Eugene for now.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1098 on: 08 Dec 2009, 07:16 »

I just noticed that yeah, and I'm dumb and didn't properly calculate things because I am DUMB so I don't have the ap to do that, though i will in a bit. apparently refreshing the page takes up ap too. I fueled your generator though. I guess I'll come back in 2-3 hours, I only woke up to do this then back to bed.
« Last Edit: 08 Dec 2009, 07:18 by BrittanyMarie »

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1099 on: 08 Dec 2009, 07:19 »

I'm at 17 right now oooooooooooooops

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 32   Go Up