THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 00:41
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 32   Go Down

Author Topic: QC vs Zombies!  (Read 139145 times)

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
Re: QC vs Zombies!
« Reply #1150 on: 09 Dec 2009, 08:58 »

Alright guys, with a night's worth of AP I managed to kill the zombie that was standing in Blomfield Grove PD and dump him outside. I'm going to repair the building, but it'll put me at -13 AP. If someone could please, please barricade around me quickly I would really appreciate it.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
I still prefer to think of rugby in a more friendly way: Everyone tries to hug the guy with the ball. The team with the most hugs at the end of the game wins. Extra points for group hugs.

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1151 on: 09 Dec 2009, 09:08 »

Still in Ridleybank, heading to Lerwill for a revive, I guess.

Lerwill? That's a hell of a trek. If you (and anyone else needing a revive) wait at the carpark at 59, 45, 1 E of Eugene, I should have enough AP to revive you all by tomorrow morning (so long as I don't need to use more re-cading Acreman). I've got 5 needles so I should be able to revive everyone who needs it one go, but you'll all need to be in one place because I won't have the AP to go wandering around Ridleybank looking for ponies.
Quote from: De_El
Next time, on QC Forums: someone embarrassingly reveals that they are a homophobe! Stay tuned to find out who!

öde

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #1152 on: 09 Dec 2009, 09:11 »

On my way back then.

EDIT: someone randomly revived me, not great news since I didn't realise and now I have -7 ap.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1153 on: 09 Dec 2009, 09:19 »

People in Eugene Hospital, you are right next door, don't let your fellow Pony die:

Alright guys, with a night's worth of AP I managed to kill the zombie that was standing in Blomfield Grove PD and dump him outside. I'm going to repair the building, but it'll put me at -13 AP. If someone could please, please barricade around me quickly I would really appreciate it.

quoting for emphasis

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1154 on: 09 Dec 2009, 09:51 »

I just woke up. It's at EHB now!

picture cuz why not?
« Last Edit: 09 Dec 2009, 09:55 by BrittanyMarie »
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1155 on: 09 Dec 2009, 09:54 »

awesome great job you guys!

Alright lets not nab anymore buildings. We're already undermanned with these three (I really really hope this NT gets secured again so I can search for syringes.)

Puki

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #1156 on: 09 Dec 2009, 09:58 »

Ok, I'm waiting at the carpark east of Eugene hospital, and when I'm revived I'll help out.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #1157 on: 09 Dec 2009, 09:59 »

Man that is so not fair, I get told to GTFO for my revive and now people are waiting in Ridleybank again.

You are all turds.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1158 on: 09 Dec 2009, 10:04 »

geez liz you are you actually pissed off at us? Nobody had any syringes, you can't revive anyone without syringes! We had no way of knowing that pack of wolves would find a powered NT in just a few hours.

Besides, I told you to wait at the carpark, it's not our fault you got impatient and left. So sorry we weren't solely dedicated to reviving you as fast as possible.
« Last Edit: 09 Dec 2009, 10:08 by jhocking »

ackblom12

« Reply #1159 on: 09 Dec 2009, 10:27 »

Ok, I had to get a 2nd revive over the weekend, but I finally manage to get my way to ridleybank. I'm low as hell on resources right now so I'm gonna have to find a wai to get into the hospital to restock on FAKs, probably will finally put some XP into firearms skills as well.

I'm currently in The Merson Building.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #1160 on: 09 Dec 2009, 10:41 »

Joe Hocking I'm always mad at you because you're old

Also, the inclusion of the word "turds" in my post was not enough to tip you off that it was a joke?
Liz is touching me.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1161 on: 09 Dec 2009, 10:51 »

Just as an aside: With us attacking from one side anybody in contact with a group to the west of Ridleybank could well let them know so that they can use this opportunity too?

Well I made a post on the DEM forum, they are pretty much a city-wide group. If there's anyone else you think should be alerted, post the pictures from our wiki page (of course, the wiki seems to be down at the moment.)

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #1162 on: 09 Dec 2009, 11:05 »

Alright lets not nab anymore buildings. We're already undermanned with these three (I really really hope this NT gets secured again so I can search for syringes.)

Agreed. I thought it would be good to grab the PD since it's in contact with the hospital and a source of ammo. Plus more buildings, more targets, and if necessary we can decide to fall back to one or the other while DoHS wastes AP taking down an empty building.
I still prefer to think of rugby in a more friendly way: Everyone tries to hug the guy with the ball. The team with the most hugs at the end of the game wins. Extra points for group hugs.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1163 on: 09 Dec 2009, 11:30 »

I logged in to this message:

The lights went out in the Hind Building. (37 minutes ago)

dammit

(Hind is the NT)

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1164 on: 09 Dec 2009, 11:39 »

We've got someone who appears to be a zombie spy here in Acreman: Asa1. Their only survivor skill is free running and they have Vigour Mortis and Death Grip... We've also got several wounded, so if anyone has FAKs to spare a healing run would probably be appreciated. On the plus side, not counting the zombie there's five of us here (including one non-pony) so numbers are alright.
Next time, on QC Forums: someone embarrassingly reveals that they are a homophobe! Stay tuned to find out who!

öde

« Reply #1165 on: 09 Dec 2009, 11:45 »

A few of us are coming back to ridleybank, if people can revive us (if I'm deaded again soon, which is most likely) we can probably get the NT up too.

the_pied_piper

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #1166 on: 09 Dec 2009, 11:50 »

Well I made a post on the DEM forum, they are pretty much a city-wide group. If there's anyone else you think should be alerted, post the pictures from our wiki page (of course, the wiki seems to be down at the moment.)

Alerted the Cannonball Crew through their forum too so we'll see if they want to help out. Will maybe ask for some assistance from a couple of others if I can find a way to get in touch with them.
He even really sponsored terrorism! Libya's like Opposite-Iraq, where all the lies are true!

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1167 on: 09 Dec 2009, 15:11 »

if anyone has FAKs to spare a healing run would probably be appreciated.

Scratch that, the wounded seem to have been sorted out.

the_pied_piper

« Reply #1168 on: 09 Dec 2009, 15:38 »

We seem to be making some waves in the RRF. They have now started a thread about the humans taking over Pimbank and setting up residence in eastern Ridleybank.
He even really sponsored terrorism! Libya's like Opposite-Iraq, where all the lies are true!

Nodaisho

« Reply #1169 on: 09 Dec 2009, 15:40 »

Factory 2N 2W of the hospital is up and at VHB, one survivor other than me sleeping in it at 17 health after she repaired it. 2 bodies outside, and I'm in need of shotgun ammo. I didn't expect we would be able to hold anything at all so I only brought what my guns hold, and planned on doing more running than fighting. The PD also has some people at low health.

pied_piper: good. At the least, we'll give the rest of the survivors some room to breathe by bringing their wrath down on us.
I took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1170 on: 09 Dec 2009, 15:52 »

We seem to be making some waves in the RRF. They have now started a thread about the humans taking over Pimbank and setting up residence in eastern Ridleybank.

Can you link that thread? I wanna see what kind of reaction we're getting.

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1172 on: 09 Dec 2009, 16:00 »

ah man that's it? I was hoping we'd be pissing some of them off.

We've got someone who appears to be a zombie spy here in Acreman: Asa1. Their only survivor skill is free running and they have Vigour Mortis and Death Grip

Good spot, but unless he GKs or something we don't give two shits about zombie spies. The main thing zombie spies can do is tell their buddies where the survivors are, and that information is kind of obvious in this situation.
« Last Edit: 09 Dec 2009, 16:03 by jhocking »

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1173 on: 09 Dec 2009, 16:34 »

There's been a mention in another thread in the DoHS section for a day with a lot more info. I wouldn't expect much more, it's not a massively active forum and any planning against us is unlikely to be public.

Since Asa1's got no offensive skills the chances of him managing to successfully GK are pretty much nil. I've tried doing it to teach survivors a lesson when they've combat revived my zombie character, and I've only managed it once or twice despite him having maxed out survivor combat skills and decent equipment. Those things are tougher than you'd think.

We should avoid wasting FAKs on them, and although they'll know where we are they can give out accurate info on numbers so the horde can hit our weakest point, but yeah they're not much threat.

Christophe

• Duck attack survivor
  • FUCK IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE
    • last.fm!
« Reply #1174 on: 09 Dec 2009, 16:48 »

I've made it over to Ridleybank and am currently resting in Eugene. I probably won't be able to do anything for 24 hrs though since I used up all of my allotted server use with my alts.

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1175 on: 09 Dec 2009, 17:04 »

It's a fucker that, I've basically given up on my alts until we're out of Ridleybank.

The two ponies at the carpark are revived. If whoever it is that's inside and outside Glanville Towers (sorry, forgot to note who it was) could stay put I'll do you tomorrow, and the cades in Acreman need some rebuilding as they're at VHB now and I'm AP'd out.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1176 on: 09 Dec 2009, 17:06 »

a person called amanda huggenkiss is gonna repair the factory nw of blomfield and asked for help cading. i'm on my phone so didn't click on her name to see what group. i'm gonna stick to the SePo buildings

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1177 on: 09 Dec 2009, 17:09 »

That's probably the wounded survivor nodaisho was talking about. You make a good call though, stick to our little cluster. More power to her and hopefully some of these unaffiliated survivors help her, but we really need to concentrate our attentions on the buildings we nabbed.

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1178 on: 09 Dec 2009, 17:16 »

Wouldn't hurt to throw some FAKs her way and help with the cades if anyone's got spare AP though. Definitely not a priority, but the more buildings held the more the zombies have to trash and the more it'll annoy them.

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #1179 on: 09 Dec 2009, 17:20 »

I found this thread on the RRF forums to be much more interesting.

...oh wait that may be an old thread.

In any case oh hey I'm awake and in a barricaded building! Awesome I was afraid I might wake up dead =) I know we've all had trouble finding fuel, but a generator in the PD would 1)piss of more z's and 2)be a good source of ammo. Dunno if we'll need it but it's worth a shot.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #1180 on: 09 Dec 2009, 17:21 »

So am I cool to head back up to Ridleybank if I am still in need of a revive? I can wait overnight to see if anyone gets me down here in Mockridge Heights, and if I'm not up by tomorrow morning I should have enough AP to make it most of the way back.
Liz is touching me.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1181 on: 09 Dec 2009, 17:23 »

I have a generator I can drop in the PD tomorrow if it still needs one then, but for now I don't want to move from my post right next to the NT because I want to be ready to scrounge up a few syringes if it gets lit up again.

öde

« Reply #1182 on: 09 Dec 2009, 17:26 »

I'm planning on getting to the NT, if that sounds like a good idea?

SWOON! at My Gravitas

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • om nom nom nom
« Reply #1183 on: 09 Dec 2009, 17:27 »

Still got 2 fuel cans for any unlit buildings, but not sure quite yet what freerunning path to take to get from Acreman to Eugene, Blomfield, and all those other places.  It seems like it's all ruins in between.

the_pied_piper

« Reply #1184 on: 09 Dec 2009, 17:31 »

The two ponies at the carpark are revived. If whoever it is that's inside and outside Glanvile Towers (sorry, forgot to note who it was) could stay put I'll do you tomorrow, and the cades in Acreman need some rebuilding as they're at VHB now and I'm AP'd out.

If you could not revive me (K'Vat Hi'Lichut) that would be better as I am currently running around Ridleybank scouting out the resource buildings and as a zombie they seem to take me for granted. I am using Glanvile Towers as a base for now until we see whether these buildings are going to stay barricaded or not.

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1185 on: 09 Dec 2009, 17:34 »

No problem.

Still got 2 fuel cans for any unlit buildings, but not sure quite yet what freerunning path to take to get from Acreman to Eugene, Blomfield, and all those other places.  It seems like it's all ruins in between.

You can't freerun from Acreman into them, but remember you can freerun out of a ruined building. You'll lose a few hitpoints freerunning into a ruin and if you want to avoid that you can go from Snook into the carpark but if I was you I'd just take the hit, fall from Glanvile then enter and jump into Eugene.

So am I cool to head back up to Ridleybank if I am still in need of a revive? I can wait overnight to see if anyone gets me down here in Mockridge Heights, and if I'm not up by tomorrow morning I should have enough AP to make it most of the way back.

Yeah, I've got three syringes left and only one pony next door needing a revive. Since you've been shambling for ages I'll make sure to keep one back to get you breathing.
« Last Edit: 09 Dec 2009, 17:36 by a pack of wolves »

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1186 on: 09 Dec 2009, 18:01 »

Should she head to the carpark or go into Glanville Towers so that you can get both of them at the same time?

EDIT: geez liz I just looked at your character's profile and realized you don't have lurching gait. no wonder it is so hard for you to get around, you'd think after dying 12 times you'd have picked up a couple zombie skills to save AP.
« Last Edit: 09 Dec 2009, 18:38 by jhocking »

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1187 on: 09 Dec 2009, 18:22 »

I'm planning on getting to the NT, if that sounds like a good idea?

GO GO GO!

I just brought Hind up to H barricades and dropped my gen (no fuel.) If it is lit when I've rested overnight then I can scrounge up a couple precious syringes.

sweet sweet nectar of life

EDIT: Incidentally, do make sure you go to Hind in Pimbank and not Blackmore in Ridleybank. Hind is just a couple blocks northeast of the buildings we secured.
« Last Edit: 09 Dec 2009, 18:31 by jhocking »

Avec

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Pomegranate
« Reply #1188 on: 09 Dec 2009, 18:38 »

I'm slowly making my way to Ridleybank. Will be joining you guys soon with 14 pistol clips. :-D

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #1189 on: 09 Dec 2009, 18:54 »

Nodaisho

« Reply #1190 on: 09 Dec 2009, 19:13 »

Liz, where in Mockridge are you? I ought to be able to make it to there and revive you by morning with my alt (that doesn't count as zerging, does it? 2 suburbs away), he's just barely in Shore Hills with a couple of syringes. Link your profile so I can get you on my list.
I took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots

öde

« Reply #1191 on: 09 Dec 2009, 19:33 »

Being clawed by zombies, hiding in an unbarricaded building, dying from an infection.

):

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1192 on: 09 Dec 2009, 19:41 »

please tell me you're not one of the people he just revived, if somebody he just revived is already dying that would be pretty frustrating

More generally, where are you? if you were just revived, then we want to know which building was broken into, and if you aren't in our cluster of security then then I can cross that off my list of worries.

öde

« Reply #1193 on: 09 Dec 2009, 19:44 »

I'm still on my way back to Ridleybank, currently in the pleasant locale of Barrville.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1194 on: 09 Dec 2009, 19:47 »

what in the hell, we are in the heart of zombie territory, desperate for syringes, and still there are idiots doing combat revives.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #1195 on: 09 Dec 2009, 22:24 »

Dropped a generator in a factory (picked it up and was encumbered) and then the Bloomfield Grove PD. Only found fuel for the one in the factory (oops).
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

Puki

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #1196 on: 10 Dec 2009, 00:02 »

Thanks for the revive, pack of wolves!

I'm currently in Blomfield PD, resting. Somebody tell me what to do to help.

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #1197 on: 10 Dec 2009, 00:27 »

Right now we're just camping out and waiting for the hammer to drop I suppose. Stock up on whatever you need? I've been trying to secure fuel so we can light the PD and grab ammo.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1198 on: 10 Dec 2009, 00:37 »

ah man that's it? I was hoping we'd be pissing some of them off.

we could change our tagging strategy to something like "the rrf totally smells" or "more balls than brains so don't eat us--serious ponies"

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #1199 on: 10 Dec 2009, 01:23 »

Oh hey btw

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 32   Go Up