THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 13:47
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 32   Go Down

Author Topic: QC vs Zombies!  (Read 139040 times)

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
Re: QC vs Zombies!
« Reply #1200 on: 10 Dec 2009, 01:37 »

Liz, where in Mockridge are you? I ought to be able to make it to there and revive you by morning with my alt (that doesn't count as zerging, does it? 2 suburbs away), he's just barely in Shore Hills with a couple of syringes. Link your profile so I can get you on my list.

I'm at the cemetery by St. Gall's Church. This is me http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1627851

I'll be at work for a few hours, so if you can hit me up I'll hang around until after work, maybe after class as well. And Joe, the reason I don't have any zombie skills is because I always seem to die right after I've just purchased a new skill, so I'm generally pretty low on XP as a zombie. Oh well.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1201 on: 10 Dec 2009, 01:44 »

This place is starting to look like a normal suburb. Rather handy that people have taken Kenworthy and Bagley, so we can freerun from Acreman to the hospital and the PD now.

Huddahud's been revived, so I think that's all our local dead done for the time being.
Quote from: De_El
Next time, on QC Forums: someone embarrassingly reveals that they are a homophobe! Stay tuned to find out who!

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1202 on: 10 Dec 2009, 04:08 »

yesssssssss! Hind is lit and I just found 2 syringes, too bad I didn't have AP to search longer.

I'm currently in Blomfield PD, resting. Somebody tell me what to do to help.

Patrol our buildings (Eugene, Acreman, Blomfield) and top off the barricades if you see them dropping. Feel free to search for FAKs and ammo while patrolling.

the reason I don't have any zombie skills is because I always seem to die right after I've just purchased a new skill, so I'm generally pretty low on XP as a zombie. Oh well.

Well if you keep purchasing new skills as soon as you have enough XP then logically you will never die with enough XP for a zombie skill. What you need to do is next time you earn 100XP don't spend it, and simply keep 100XP saved for next time you die. Obviously that advice is of little use to you right now, just keep it in mind for the future.

This place is starting to look like a normal suburb.

On the RRF board I realized they are referring to this big march as "Lurch for the Cure." Looks like they are so committed to following through with that plan that they are willing to let us just move into their home.
« Last Edit: 10 Dec 2009, 04:16 by jhocking »

snalin

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • You may Baste me
« Reply #1203 on: 10 Dec 2009, 06:48 »

If you (and anyone else needing a revive) wait at the carpark at 59, 45, 1 E of Eugene, I should have enough AP to revive you all by tomorrow morning (so long as I don't need to use more re-cading Acreman).

I'm there now, if you are still available. Or anyone else for that matter.
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1204 on: 10 Dec 2009, 08:25 »

There you go.

Bagley's about to go down, the survivor inside is down to about 29 HP and there's a zombie inside. Also doesn't appear to be anyone in Kenworthy and it's at VSB so that'll most likely be gone soon too. Shame, I'd kind of hoped there might be survivors holding the re-barricaded buildings but it looks like it's mostly cade strafing.
Next time, on QC Forums: someone embarrassingly reveals that they are a homophobe! Stay tuned to find out who!

snalin

• You may Baste me
« Reply #1205 on: 10 Dec 2009, 09:12 »

There you go.

Bagley's about to go down, the survivor inside is down to about 29 HP and there's a zombie inside.

Not anymore; reinforced cades, and someo ne removed that zed.

Anyone in need of revives?

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1206 on: 10 Dec 2009, 09:26 »

Some dude just revived a rotter in Hind NT. The fact that he did a combat revive is made up for by the fact that how awesome is that

I now have 4 syringes. No AP to use any of them, but I can finally revive you liz if you're still a zombie tomorrow.
« Last Edit: 10 Dec 2009, 11:03 by jhocking »

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #1207 on: 10 Dec 2009, 11:25 »

I'm going to give Nodaisho a chance to revive me where I am, but if I'm still zombie-d tomorrow morning, I should be able to make it back to Ridleybank. We shall see!
Liz is touching me.

öde

« Reply #1208 on: 10 Dec 2009, 12:12 »

In the carpark, back at square one, would appreciate a revive!

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1209 on: 10 Dec 2009, 12:29 »

Tomorrow I'll swing by the carpark with my sparkly new syringes.

Nodaisho

« Reply #1210 on: 10 Dec 2009, 14:46 »

Liz, someone got to you before I did, you've been revived.
I took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots

ackblom12

« Reply #1211 on: 10 Dec 2009, 14:51 »

Avec

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Pomegranate
« Reply #1212 on: 10 Dec 2009, 14:54 »

I just reached the Blomfield Grove Police Dept. Tomorrow I should be able to start helping clean the place up.

Nodaisho

« Reply #1213 on: 10 Dec 2009, 14:55 »

Fixed up Adalbert General, barricaded to VHB, and put a generator in there. No fuel, though. If someone has a spare fuel can, it's always good to give them more targets to hit at, and more hospitals for us to use.
I took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #1214 on: 10 Dec 2009, 15:33 »

Oh hey, if you're still in Adalbert, I've made it there but I'm infected and down to one HP. Got any FAKs to throw my way?
Liz is touching me.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1215 on: 10 Dec 2009, 15:54 »

I just cured your infection.

Search for FAKs immediately, do not leave the hospital without finding some FAKs.

Always carry around at least one FAK and never use that last one. This is so that after you are revived you can always cure your own infection.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #1216 on: 10 Dec 2009, 16:12 »

Yes, o wise one. Your words are like music to my ears.
Liz is touching me.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1217 on: 10 Dec 2009, 16:20 »

We've got someone who appears to be a zombie spy here in Acreman: Asa1. Their only survivor skill is free running and they have Vigour Mortis and Death Grip...

I just remembered you had pointed out this person is probably a zombie spy. Her profile sure looks like it, but I think she just healed me (I closed my browser before the name registered, too late to double-check.) I don't know why someone would have those specific skills if they aren't a zombie spy, but spies don't normally heal people seizing their territory.

Avec

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Pomegranate
« Reply #1218 on: 10 Dec 2009, 16:30 »

Reverse psychology used by the zombies.

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1219 on: 10 Dec 2009, 16:34 »

It is possible they just decided to switch sides, or they're role playing as dual nature. Doesn't make much difference but I still say we err on the side of caution: no FAKs, no revives, don't talk in front of them. If they are a spy it's sensible not to waste resources on them, and if they're a survivor we're probably still doing them a favour by ignoring them which might encourage them to leave. After all, this is probably the suburb where people are least likely to trust someone with that skill set and plenty will just PK them, and given their lack of survivor skills they can't be any practical help to us except as fang fodder so there's no benefit to us in not treating them like a spy.

SWOON! at My Gravitas

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • om nom nom nom
« Reply #1220 on: 10 Dec 2009, 16:40 »

A good day it was, many Aldaberts refueled and many Lizes healed!

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #1221 on: 10 Dec 2009, 17:00 »

Just added http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=495520 as a PKer

To be fair, the dude has Brain Rot... is that maybe the guy who got combat revived in the NT earlier? Cuz that would be pretty amusing.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
I still prefer to think of rugby in a more friendly way: Everyone tries to hug the guy with the ball. The team with the most hugs at the end of the game wins. Extra points for group hugs.

Melodic

• Only pretending to work
  • archive chin panties
« Reply #1222 on: 10 Dec 2009, 17:52 »

Put them up to VHB, but out of AP.
And if you played too hard it'd flop out and dangle around by the wire and that is just super ugly

the_pied_piper

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #1223 on: 10 Dec 2009, 18:24 »

Well guys, I'm sorry but we'll have to rely on random players who turn up to aid us as I got a reply to my request for help and it wasn't good. Apparently the FPDF is in shambles and two other survivor groups are fighting an all-out war against each other rather than fighting the zombies.
He even really sponsored terrorism! Libya's like Opposite-Iraq, where all the lies are true!

öde

« Reply #1224 on: 10 Dec 2009, 18:46 »

Out of AP but finally safe!

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1225 on: 10 Dec 2009, 19:10 »

So wait, are there any Ponies that need revived? You were the only one I knew about and I was planning to hit the carpark tomorrow; I won't bother going outside if there's no reason.

öde

« Reply #1226 on: 10 Dec 2009, 19:31 »

I saw a few bodies outside but I don't know if they want reviving or not.

snalin

• You may Baste me
« Reply #1227 on: 11 Dec 2009, 00:05 »

8 outside the hospital now.

I revived someone that I had marked as pony, but I don't know who it was.

Maybe we should make a list of who's who?

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1228 on: 11 Dec 2009, 06:26 »

8 outside the hospital now.

Damn, and one of them just busted in and took out the generator. Looks like they left for some reason after that because nobody was killed, but now the barricades are practically non-existent (I only had 3 AP with which to rebuild.)

ackblom12

« Reply #1229 on: 11 Dec 2009, 06:53 »

Alright, My searching of the NT building has resulted in me actually finding 3 or 4 syringes after a couple days of rebarricading and searching so I'll be heading over for revives tomorrow. Which revive point are we focusing on at the moment?

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1230 on: 11 Dec 2009, 07:02 »

We're not doing any revives I don't think; I scrounged up 4 syringes yesterday myself, but nobody is in immediate need of reviving so just hang on to them and help keep the barricades up in Ridleybank. Are you talking about Hind NT? Are you in Ridleybank with the rest of us?

update on Eugene: The barricades are back to EH and there's a generator (installed by amanda hugenkiss, brittany you were wondering whether or not to trust her) but no fuel.

Also, now the graffiti reads "Serious Ponies - curing the infection." Did one of you guys do that? Seems like a waste of a spraycan (or at any rate one spritz in the can) to overspray what I had written before.

ackblom12

« Reply #1231 on: 11 Dec 2009, 07:06 »

Yeah, I'm hangin in the Turpin building right below the Hind, going back and forth for repairs and searching. Any hospitals nearby that I can get actually get into that you guys know of? I'm in desperate need of a FAK run if Revives aren't necesarry for the time being.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1232 on: 11 Dec 2009, 07:26 »

Well the three primary buildings that we are holding are Eugene Hospital, Acreman Fire Station, and Blomfield PD. These are all just over the border in Ridleybank; Acreman is just a couple blocks SW of you, and Eugene is only a couple blocks further. I'm in Eugene right now, it's secure but the genny isn't powered, you got any fuel?

ackblom12

« Reply #1233 on: 11 Dec 2009, 07:29 »

Not a drop unfortunately. My only issue with Eugene as last I was in the area all the surrounding buildings were ruined and the hospital was EHB, so I had no access to it and not enough AP to try and fix up the buildings with the toolkit to get in.

I'll head over to Acreman to restock on FAKs later today or tomorrow. Several survivors around the Hind are in need of some serious healing.

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1234 on: 11 Dec 2009, 07:36 »

You can freerun out of ruined buildings just not into them, so a building surrounded by ruins is really easy to access.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1235 on: 11 Dec 2009, 07:38 »

Yeah everyone, ruins make great entry points, that's why we don't need to stick to a barricade plan here in Ridleybank.

I'll head over to Acreman to restock on FAKs later today or tomorrow. Several survivors around the Hind are in need of some serious healing.

Be a good samaritan and help those guys. I think the rest of us have these buildings covered, and having Hind available for obtaining syringes was a huge boost.

ADDITION: Chuck Forrest just fueled our generator (I forgot which one of you that is, sorry) so now would be a good time to search for FAKs if you have the AP.
« Last Edit: 11 Dec 2009, 07:47 by jhocking »

Puki

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #1236 on: 11 Dec 2009, 07:49 »

"    *  Dr draze healed you for 5 HP. (29 minutes ago)
    * Dr draze punched you for 1 damage. (29 minutes ago)
    * Dr draze healed you for 5 HP. (29 minutes ago)
    * Dr draze said "im going to punch and heal you... do you mind if i do that?" (28 minutes ago)"

Hm. What should I respond to that?

ackblom12

« Reply #1237 on: 11 Dec 2009, 07:51 »

You can freerun out of ruined buildings just not into them, so a building surrounded by ruins is really easy to access.

Oh, well then, I have no idea how I've missed that little detail this entire time.

But yeah, I'm definitely gonna be making my way back once I have some FAKs.

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1238 on: 11 Dec 2009, 07:57 »

"    *  Dr draze healed you for 5 HP. (29 minutes ago)
    * Dr draze punched you for 1 damage. (29 minutes ago)
    * Dr draze healed you for 5 HP. (29 minutes ago)
    * Dr draze said "im going to punch and heal you... do you mind if i do that?" (28 minutes ago)"

Hm. What should I respond to that?

Ah, XP farming. I'd tell them if they punch you again you'll hack off their head, but that practice always rubbed me up the wrong way. Up to you really.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #1239 on: 11 Dec 2009, 08:00 »

Dude was doing the same to me, but I took off for the PD to find some ammo. I guess it's not really hurting anything but it is pretty goddamn annoying for some reason...
Liz is touching me.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1240 on: 11 Dec 2009, 08:34 »

Mildly annoying, but more to the point a complete waste of AP when there are so many injured people around. Tell him to go to Parfit Towers or something and spend his AP on people who actually need healing.

Puki

« Reply #1241 on: 11 Dec 2009, 08:40 »

I will, as soon as I rest. I was searching for some ammo, but found almost nothing.

the_pied_piper

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #1242 on: 11 Dec 2009, 10:19 »

I revived someone that I had marked as pony, but I don't know who it was.

It was me although I posted further up the page that it would be best if I wasn't revived due to scouting as a zombie.

May as well make the most of it until they kill me again.
He even really sponsored terrorism! Libya's like Opposite-Iraq, where all the lies are true!

snalin

• You may Baste me
« Reply #1243 on: 11 Dec 2009, 10:53 »

Oh, sorry. It was just that "K'Vat Hi'Lichut" didn't really connect with your name.

SWOON! at My Gravitas

• om nom nom nom
« Reply #1244 on: 11 Dec 2009, 12:13 »

Dammit, I hate it when I spend a bunch of AP trying to barricade something just one level higher.

Puki

« Reply #1245 on: 11 Dec 2009, 21:10 »

Ok, there was a zombie in Eugene, I killed it and dumped it outside. Now I'm asleep, so can someone barricade it up a little bit? (and please tell me I haven't killed someone of the Ponies who was not on my list, it seems like a thing that could happen to me, knowing my luck).

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1246 on: 12 Dec 2009, 06:53 »

Thanks for evicting the zombie, someone rebuilt the cades.

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1247 on: 12 Dec 2009, 10:00 »

Okay, so this guy is in the factory with me. He's a brain rotted member of the RRF, and I was thinking; is it safe to leave them alive? He'd obviously been trying to GK because I had to repair it and, well, he's in the RRF and unlike that person I suspected to be a zombie spy they do have the survivor skills to kill people and trash generators if they want.

SWOON! at My Gravitas

• om nom nom nom
« Reply #1248 on: 12 Dec 2009, 10:25 »

Seems like most of the non-Ponies in Eugene are potential zombie spies.

Well shit.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1249 on: 12 Dec 2009, 10:26 »

acreman was just with the doors secured, i got it up to vsb, but could someone bring it back up to ehb?
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 32   Go Up